Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

“Hi Honey, I’m home!” Dave said, loudly. “Hi, Rick,” he added, seeing me in the living room.

“How is you cold?” Mom asked, going to him wearing her housecoat.

“Fucking horrible, but thanks for asking. I think I’ll call off work for tomorrow.”

“That bad is it?”

“Oh my fucking head! I just want to crawl up in bed and suffer,” he joked.

Dave poured a cold glass of ginger ale and took a decongestant, then sat in the living room. “I’ll probably fall sleep during the hockey game.”

“Mom called and asked me to look at the snowblower. It was a little out of adjustment. It should run smoother now.”

“Thanks, Son.”

Mom came into the living room, minus her housecoat. “Look at you, dressed up so beautiful and sexy looking,” Dad complimented.

“Thank you for the compliment. Do you think it looks too slutty?” She asked, wearing the same top and skirt.

“Is there such a thing as, too slutty?”

“No.”

“I agree,” I smiled, admiring Mom.

“What’s the occasion?”

“I’ve got a hot, sexy date with my son. It’s Ladies night at the Go Go Club. Donna, Lisa, Helen, Joy, Rick, and I are going to have some fun. Would you like to come with us? There’ll be plenty of sexy looking young women there for you to look at.”

“I’m looking at the sexiest one of all. I’d like to go but I’ll stay home and nurse my cold. Maybe you have a different come in mind,” Dad joked.

“You’re so bad and maybe I will have a nice cum, or two!” Mom smiled, playfully slapping his shoulder. “Your supper is in the fridge, you just have to heat it up. I’ll grab a slice of pizza or a burger later.”

“With the sexy clothes you’re wearing, you aught to heat things up just fine.”

“That’s the plan,” Mom smiled at me.

“Rick, keep an eye on our girl and don’t keep her out too late.”

“I’ll keep both eyes on her and have her home before breakfast,” I joked.

“That early?” He kidded. “Have fun and if you can’t be good, be bad,” Dave remarked as I held Mom’s coat for her to put on. Her breasts stretched the thin material of her blouse to the limit, her nipples almost in view.

“See you in the morning, I love you,” she said, kissing his forehead.

“Love you too, Honey.”

I opened the passenger door for Mom, smiled and exposed pussy, thanking me.

“Remember what Dad said to me, if you can’t be good then be bad. I plan on being, very, very bad!”


I drove home where Donna, Lisa, and Joy were waiting, dressed in their sexy low cut tops and short skirts.

“So, tell me, Rick, did you fix mom’s snowblower?” Donna asked, coyly, looking at her.

“I have her engine purring like a sexy pussy cat,” I joked.

“He sure has!” Beth smiled. “Thank you, Donna, for sending him over.”

“You’re welcome.”

I hurried to change my clothes, Donna and Lisa wanted me to wear my cargo pants with the button up fly. “I called Mom to let her know we’re on the way,” Donna said.

I used my phone to take several pictures of the sexy quad. A breast was snuck from a top, and hems lifted to show me four bare pussies.

Donna drove, and I sat in the backseat between Lisa and Mom. My fingers were kept warm finger their pussies.

We parked at Helen’s home, and she hurried out to the car. “There isn’t enough room for all of us, we’ll have to take two cars,” she mentioned.

“Nonsense, we’ll make room!” Donna said.

We repositioned in the backseat. Joy lay across us in the back with Helen in the front passenger seat. I held Joy’s upper body, and we openly shared passionate kisses, and she slid my hand inside her top. She didn’t mind her pussy and breasts touched, her body reacting to her clit massaged, on the drive to the Go Go Club.


We left our coats in the car. I paid my cover fee, the women always no charge on Ladies Night. The main room where the strippers perform was already busy as we entered and made our way towards ‘Steps.’ I don’t think a single eye watched the stripper on stage as five sensually dressed women walked through the room. Several wolf whistles followed them, eyes straining to see the deep cleavage and long legs of my girls.

Donna led the way into ‘Steps’ and looked for a table with a bench seat. She spotted one against the wall and hurried to claim it. There wasn’t room on the bench for all of us, so I got two empty chairs from another table. The girls had me sit between them, my eyes enjoying barely contained breasts and sexy, crossed legs.

I said I’d drink pop so the girls could have the alcohol they wanted. “You just want to get us drunk and take advantage of us,” Helen joked.

“How can I take advantage of five, beautiful, sexy women, that are so willing to let me fuck them?”

“So you want us to pretend to play, hard to get?” Beth asked.

“No, we want to get you hard!” Lisa said, groping my crotch.

“Speaking of getting hard,” Donna began. She handed me a Viagra to take. “We’re all proud of your seven inch cock and I plan on it being very busy.”

The waitress appeared, and we placed our drink order. “And five shots of Dramboiue,” Joy ordered.

“You do want us to have a good time,” Lisa mentioned.

“A few shots to loosen up and do very naughty things.”

“Such as?” Helen asked.

It’s Ladies Night, we’re super sexy and looking for lots of cock!” Joy said.

The drinks arrived. “I’d like to make a toast,” Helen began. “This is the last time I’ll say this, forgiveness. Thank you, Rick for forgiving my Donna and saving a very good and loving marriage. To love and forgiveness!”

“To love and forgiveness!” We all repeated, touched glasses, and the girls downed their shots. They made horrible faces, fanning their mouths from the harsh, burning effect. I washed down my Viagra, and Beth unbuttoned my fly, released my cock, and trying to activate the blue pill.

Joy stood, and opening her purse, dropped a handful of condoms on the table. “I trust you ladies want to have some sexy fun. Rick is the only one who doesn’t need to use a condom on us.”

“Some of us are trying to get pregnant by Rick, aren’t we, Donna and Lisa,” Joy smiled.

“Yes, we are,” Lisa smiled.

“Think you have it in you to fuck all five of us?” Joy challenged.

“I doubt it, but I’ll sure have fun trying,” I smiled.


The DJ welcomed the women to Ladies Night and asked the men to behave themselves and let the girl decide what will happen.

“I imagine you’ll all get plenty of offers to dance. Whose suggestion was it to come here tonight?” I asked.

“I thought us women getting together would help break up a dreary winter,” Donna said.

“Then since it was your idea, then you should pick the guy for the first fuck.” They looked at me, a little stunned to what I said. “Condoms on the table and all five of you dressed so very sexy can only leads to one thing, lots of fucking.”

“We don’t want to seem too eager, at least not right away,” Lisa joked.

“We could make the night interesting by offering any guy we dance with, a fuck,” Joy suggested.

“Mom, I didn’t think you were that hard up!” Lisa exclaimed. “You’re hornier than I thought,” she laughed, and we joined her.

“Maybe not every guy. It’ll depend on how many ask us to dance and how much of a pig he is.”

“As long as I get fucked by my number one stud, namely you, Rick.”

“He’s all our number one stud fucker,” Helen added.

“That’s for sure!” They all agreed.

“As soon as the men realize they can fuck us after a dance, we’ll have the longest line up at our table!” Donna joked.

“What about Rick? What if a woman asks him to dance and might be interested in him fucking her?” Lisa wondered.

“Good question,” Donna replied. She handed me several condoms. “It wouldn’t be fair for us girls to have all the fun. If a woman offers you a fuck, she’ll likely take you to her table where she’d feel safer with her friends.”

“One look at his hard cock trying to escape his pants and she’ll want a fuck,” Joy added.


The music had started, and the dance floor quickly filled with sexily dressed women flaunting their dance styles. Some were out for dancing and a little fun, while others were looking to get a naughty public fuck or give a blow job.

“Would one of you lovely ladies care for a dance?” A man asked of the collective group. The girls quickly scanned him. “I do,” Donna promptly replied.

We watched as Donna took his hand and went to the floor. As they danced, I could see them talking, the guy getting a great view of her mostly exposed tits.

I put an arm around Mom, and we kissed as she accepted my hand inside her low top. “You do know that I want the others to watch us commit incest with a nice fuck,” she mentioned.

“I look forward to it.”

The song ended, and we saw Donna walking her guy back to us. She had a knowing smile on her face as she stopped at our table and began kissing him. She sat, pulling him closer, revealed his cock. We watched her suck on it, making it hard.

I found it strangely erotic to open a condom package and hand it to Donna so she could fuck another guy. She pulled her skirt above her ass and sat on the edge of the bench. Her lips caressed his swollen cock, sucking several times, then rolled the condom onto it. He knelt, moving closer, and we watched her guide his cock to her slit. Rubbed up and down, he worked it into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.