Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

All my senses shouted danger after Sofia's comment. A nagging voice inside my head kept on telling me that confessing about Helen and Kristin had been a bad idea, but I was not going to lie to her, ever. When my thoughts circled she kept on drawing with her finger to my chest.

"Alexa needs to see what this business should really be. I promised to be there with her, and explain to her what you do, and why."

When I did not answer to her immediately she adopted the look of pleading little girl.

"Please, Joooel. They need it, and I do not mind sharing you. I think all the women should experience you at least once."

"You know you are going to pay for this, little girl."

It seems that I have some serious work to do with my threats, as she giggled when she escaped the room.

I should not have been at all nervous, since my nervousness was nothing compared to Manuela's. On the other hand, the situation in which I was playing with Manuela while my little nymph was whispering and demonstrating things to Alexa was weird as hell. Yet some kinky part of me found it highly arousing.

After getting past her nervousness and shyness, Manuela turned out to be vocal ... extremely vocal. Then, suddenly, I noticed that she was not the only one producing those noises! By looking back, I could see Sofia's head between Alexa's legs. When Alexa saw that I had looked at her, she started moving uncontrollably, and screamed as she came. I saw that I couldn't do more than a few powerful thrusts, myself, before coming. When Manuela felt my pulsing organ she nailed her fingers to my back and shoved at me, as she screamed once more.

After that, the only sounds that were heard, were the three of us as we gasped for breath. Alexa gaped when she first saw Sofia's soaked face, but seeing her smile and licking her lips, caused her to start giggling. Carefully in the beginning but when Sofia made a pout face it turned to something uncontrollable. Suddenly I was very proud of her.

She wasn't done yet. A while later she moved next to me and Manuela made space for Alexa on my other side. This started to feel like a planned thing. Sofia turned to me.

"Joel, can you please just lie still when I show some things to Alexa?"

"Anything for you, mi amor."

And then I kissed her with some tongue. After a moment Sofia pulled away and poked me with finger.

"Bad boy, you just wanted to taste Alexa from me."

This time it was Manuela who giggled when Alexa blushed. What then followed was fascinating for both Alexa and Manuela, and sheer torture for me. During the time my dick and balls were patted, smoothed, caressed, licked - you name it, and it probably was done - and yet, I did not come. I could see that all the girls were wet, and Manuela had lost her shyness and was fingering herself shamelessly. Then, finally Sofia got on top of me and slowly lowered herself on to my hard-on. At that point I could not help groaning. Once she had done that, she lifted herself away from me with audible plop. I was about to protest, then I understood that she was giving Alexa room.

She looked nervous, but determined; and determined she had to be! It seemed that even if she had been raped, she had not been stretched much, which made it difficult to both of us. I did not explode when she lowered herself on to me, and the pause she wanted to have in getting accustomed to me being inside her, was something that I wanted, too. Still, I was worried that I wouldn't last long.

Luckily, it seemed that Sofia could read me quite well. She lifted my hands to Alexa's breasts and made sure that her nipples were between my fingers. As soon as I gently rolled them, Alexa started quivering, and I started moving a bit under her. It did not last long. As soon as she started to be louder, I started picking up the pace. When her nether lips suddenly clamped around my dick, I lost it, too. Sofia hugged her, and prevented her from collapsing.

After that I remember that I hugged and kissed and thanked all the girls, then collapsed onto the bed myself. Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up. I noticed that it was a bit crowded in my bed, but then I fell asleep again. When I woke up again, I was in the middle of dream in which Sofia was riding my dick, which felt a bit sore. It wasn't a dream. I put one hand to her small breasts, and the other one between us, so that I could carefully tease her clit. I managed to get her off twice before shooting myself.

After some cuddling, my urge to piss became so pressing, that I had almost had to run to the toilet. I took a quick shower while I was there. When I was about to return to bed, I noticed that all the empty spaces were filled, and all the girls were sleeping again!

Oh, well, I needed some breakfast anyway.

Once in kitchen I noticed my mistake. As soon as I get there all the girls who already were there became silent. Yes, I was still naked. Then someone at back of the room started giggling, and it just did not stop.

The Madam rose her eyebrows when she turned to me and said,

"You know, if you want to start working for your living back there, I'm sure that I could quite easily find some clients for you."

Only then did I blush!

On the evening of the same day, Sofia made sure that I existed only for her. Rodrigo was back, and I was supposed to pay him a visit. Even though he had given me a promise, we couldn't be absolutely sure about it. Sofia had already tried to talk me around to not visiting him, but I pointed out that we still needed his help and contacts. If we just left, the house and all its occupants would be in mercy of someone who might not handle them as nicely as I did. So we just made love, held each other, and made love again.

I made sure that I was well-prepared when I went to visit Rodrigo. I had my ways to contact him directly, but instead of demanding an immediate consultation, I informed that I'd like to pay a visit to him. Besides that, I prepared to spend a few more millions if necessary. I hoped that things would not go that way. I might be able to have a future, after all. I knew that I had talked about it with Sofia, but she was ten years my junior. However, I did care about her, and had done my best to make sure that she and both Alexa and Manuela would be safe able to move up North, whatever happened to me.

The metal detector by the gate was no surprise for me, but beside that thorough security check, nothing indicated that I would not be welcome. I was waiting in a small hall, when one of the side doors opened and a younger man came in followed by a bigger tough-looking guy. He took his position behind me, before the young man talked to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.