Preview

Revenge

by DeeBee

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Violent,

Drama Sex Story: Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Author's foreword

My second - finished - story, a darker one. Something that needed to be written out before returning to something with a bit happier overtone. Like my first story also this on is a part of process to learn to write. With foreign language. As you may notice while you read it probably will be a very long process (This foreword is and remains unedited).

The story is shorter and everything happens during a time period of a few months - much less than a year. One again I first had a few acts in my mind and the story started folding around them. The story will be published at the pace my editor can handle my errors. So probably it takes some time.

It is most probably totally unnecessary to mention but part of the story is told in flashbacks - in italics.

Finally the disclaimer: If there is something good in the story it probably is stolen, borrowed, hijacked or edited to look good. And if you do not recognize the original you just have not read it yet. Just like this disclaimer was copied from my first story. And the greatest thanks belong to my editor without whom this story would not be half as good as it is now - the remaining errors are all mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.