A Big One in Bradenton - Cover

A Big One in Bradenton

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

True Sex Story: A meet with an online friend while we were on holiday in Florida.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Size   .

My wife, Hazel, and I, had been posting pictures on a site called World Wide Wives for about a year and the response had been fantastic. After every posting, her in-box was overflowing. We'd even met a couple of guys off the site for some sexy fun. Hazel enjoyed the attention of two men and we had plenty of offers.

After one particular posting, the usual flood of messages poured in. Mostly from her "Fan Club, as I called them" but also a few new ones. One in particular caught my attention. It was from a guy in Florida, user name "thickcock4u" and boy was it an apt name. His profile picture showed his cock alongside a beer can and there was no difference in length or thickness between them. When I showed the message to Hazel, her first reaction was, "Ouch," but that soon changed to "Mmmm," as she studied the picture. "Oh come on Hazel," I laughed, "I know you like a big cock, but that has to be too big for you. You could never take one that size!" Hazel looked at the picture again and smiled. "I'm not sure I could, but it would be fun finding out," she laughed.

It just so happened that in November, we had booked to spend the month on holiday in Bradenton, Florida. After a quick discussion we decided to contact the guy and see if we could arrange a meet while we were over there. After a couple of messages between us it was fixed and he gave us his name, Steve, and his phone number and told us to call him when we were settled in.

November arrived and we landed at Orlando and drove over to Bradenton. Hazel was really excited as we pulled into the driveway of the place we'd rented. It took me all my time to stop her phoning the guy straight away, but I did and we unpacked and settled in, deciding to give it a couple of days before we called the guy. Hazel was as horny as hell over the next couple of days, the thought of the big thick cock waiting for her had really got her turned on and she just wouldn't leave me alone. We fucked morning, noon and night until I was almost a physical wreck, totally knackered. "I'm bloody glad today's the day," I said to Hazel, on the morning of the day we were going to phone we guy. "I don't think I can last out much longer." Hazel smiled at me. "Well if things work out you can have a rest soon." I phoned the guy and he said he would meet us in a local bar for a drink to see if we got on okay. Normally, on holiday, Hazel wore tops and shorts but as we were meeting Steve she put on a skirt and blouse with a white bra and panties under it.

We arrived at the bar and sat in a corner booth to wait for Steve. I could see Hazel was a bit nervous and I knew it was the thought of his huge cock that was causing it. We'd met quite a few single men before but I knew this would be the biggest cock she'd ever taken. We'd been there about ten minutes when the door opened and we both got a shock. We'd seen pictures of Steve's face and his awesome cock, but had never seen a full length photo. We both thought he'd be on the tall side, judging by the size of his tackle, but to my surprise he was only the same height as Hazel, five feet four. He was slim and from the bulging muscles under his tee shirt it was clear that he worked out regularly. Steve recognised us straight away and joined us in the booth. He was a pleasant looking guy with neatly trimmed light brown hair and a nice smile. I could see that Hazel was immediately taken with him and was instantly at ease in his company and it wasn't long before we were chatting away like old friends. Hazel suddenly leaned over and whispered something to Steve and he smiled and nodded. Hazel looked at me and nodded towards the door and I knew it was on.

It was only a short walk back to the house and within minutes we were inside and I was locking the door behind us. Hazel told me to take Steve into the lounge while she went and freshened up. I fixed us all drinks and took the opportunity to lay down a few ground rules with Steve. No anal and if Hazel said stop, that was it. Steve readily agreed and we both sat down to wait for Hazel's to get back.

When she did Steve gave a low whistle. She'd ditched the skirt and blouse and was just wearing her bra and panties. She came across and I moved over to let her sit between us. I could see her eyes were fixed on the bulge in Steve's pants, and as soon as she'd sat down, Steve began to massage her inner thighs and I started on her tits, stroking her nipples through the thin lace of her bra. Hazel was more turned on than I'd ever seen her and as Steve ran the palm of his hand over the crotch of her panties, she unfastened the top of his jeans and slowly lowered his zip.

It was immediately clear that his pictures weren't fakes. He looked enormous even through his boxers. I saw Hazel's eyes light up as Steve settled lower on the couch and leant back on the cushions. He raised his ass and eased his jeans down over his legs and kicked them off then unbuttoned his shirt, and threw that onto the floor with his pants. Steve lay back even further and spread his legs wide. His cock looked even bigger now and Hazel's eyes grew even wider. "Big enough for you Hazel," he laughed. He seemed really proud of the size of his cock and to be honest I was a bit jealous of him.

Hazel just nodded weakly and Steve took her hand and placed it on his thigh just below the leg of his boxers. She hesitated for a moment then pushed her hand upwards and I watched it disappear up towards his cock. "That's it Hazel," he said, "I think you'll like what you find." Hazel just smiled and didn't say a word, just carried on moving her hand upwards. I didn't need to see where her hand was, I could tell by the look on Steve's face. His eyes closed and a low moan escaped his lips and I knew Hazel's fingers had made contact with his balls. I now switched my attention to Steve's crotch and I could see Hazel's fingers moving as she gently massaged his balls. Steve still had his eyes closed as she moved even further upwards and her hand began to work it's way up his thick shaft. It was a real turn on, not being able to see exactly what was going on, just the movement of her hand inside his boxers. I could see and hear when Hazel's hand reached his knob, Steve let out a long low groan. "God, Hazel, that feels good, you've got a lovely soft hand," Hazel looked at him and smiled, with the cheekiest grin I have ever seen. "I'm glad it's only my hand that's soft," she laughed.

That was enough for Steve, he pulled Hazel's hand from up the leg of his boxers and stood up and eased his boxers down. Inch by inch, he uncovered the thickest cock I'd ever seen. The action of the waistband on his cock, pulled his foreskin down over his huge knob. It was massive and glistening from the pre-cum that was oozing from it. He sat back down and pulled Hazel's head down into his lap and pressed her lips against the underside of his knob.

Now Hazel loves a cock in her mouth, but I wasn't sure she could take this one, it was way bigger than anything else she had taken before. I saw Hazel look up at him, a look of uncertainty in her eyes. "I'm not sure I can take it Steve. I've never had one this big, " she said. "Don't worry Hazel," Steve replied, "just do your best." Hazel began to swirl her tongue over Steve's shiny purple knob and I saw even more pre-cum dribble from it. "Oh yes Hazel, that's it. Lick it. Oh fuck you're good." Hazel began to work her tongue up and down his thick veiny shaft. I could just imagine how much Hazel would love that inside her. I knew she would love it stretching her and those veins massaging her pussy walls.

I was transfixed as she licked her way down his shaft and ran her tongue over his balls. My cock was rigid and I quickly stripped down to my boxers. Hazel looked across at me and smiled, then returned to the job in hand, or mouth, to be more precise. She continued to work her way up and down Steve's shaft, from his balls to his weeping knob. I watched her tongue scoop bead after bead of pre-cum from the eye of his knob. She moved her head till her mouth was covering the tip of his knob. Steve placed his hands on the back of her head. I tensed, ready to step in if Steve tried to force more of his cock into Hazel's mouth than she was comfortable with, but I needn't have worried, he just rested them there steadying her head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.