Chloe's Dream - Cover

Chloe's Dream

by NymphWriter

Copyright© 2014 by NymphWriter

Fantasy Sex Story: Heartbroken widow Chloe is feeling guilty about her feelings for James, the handsome man who just moved into her apartment complex, until the night her dead husband David returns to her in an erotic dream.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Chloe was a mess – she’d used her rabbit vibrator on and in her pussy every night for the last week and it wasn’t bringing her the satisfaction it usually did. She hadn’t been able to sleep without it, and that sleep wasn’t very restful. She would still toss and turn all night only to wake up exhausted and frustrated.

Actually, she hadn’t slept well for the last three years since her husband had died, but the past week had been extra rough, and she didn’t know why. The truth was – she knew why, but she didn’t want to admit it to herself. There was a tall, handsome man about her age who had moved into her apartment complex just a few doors down from her. He’d been flirting with her for the past month, and Chloe really enjoyed the attention, though she didn’t enjoy the guilt that came along with it.

His name was James. He was polite and friendly with light brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a muscular build that Chloe admired. He had helped her carry groceries to her door, put a spare tire on her car when she awoke to a flat from running over a nail, and always greeted her with a smile, a wave, and a hello. Chloe liked James, but she felt guilty about how she felt as she was still mourning David, her late husband.

Then today things got really strange. All day long she was sure she could smell her husband’s cologne, Obsession by Calvin Klein. Yet, when this occurred, she was always alone. Even when she drove home she noticed this scent. She stopped to pick up her mail, and met James at the mailboxes.

“Hey! Chloe!”

“Hi James.”

“How are you?” he asked, as he walked up.

“Good.”

“Get that tire fixed?”

“Yeah, thanks again for the suggestion. You were right, the guy did try to sell me a new tire.”

“Sadly, he thought he could hustle you because you’re a beautiful woman.”

Chloe took a double take at James. No one had called her beautiful since her husband and she was more than a bit flattered. “Thank you.”

James smiled. “You’re welcome. Maybe sometime we can go out for coffee. I found a great place just up the street with some great desserts.”

“I don’t know,” said Chloe. She felt the pang of guilt within her stomach.

“I know, your schedule’s kinda crazy,” said James. “But keep it in mind. Well, see ya around.”

Chloe watched him walk away. She debated with herself about taking him up on his offer as it was just coffee as she went to her apartment. Everywhere she looked she was reminded of her loss. Pictures from their wedding and vacations, souvenirs from trips they took, his favorite chair. Tears welled up in her blue eyes. She hated that she found James attractive and was considering accepting his offer of coffee.

Chloe and David were childhood friends and high school sweethearts. They lost their virginity to each other just after the senior prom when they were both 18. David proposed at graduation, and gave her the June wedding of her dreams. David became a firefighter right after graduating a local fire academy. They agreed if they had no children before 30, they would look into adoption. Sadly, David was killed a few years later in an apartment fire after saving a woman and her two children. Chloe knew they were alive because David was a true hero.

She met them at his funeral, where the woman couldn’t stop crying or saying what a hero David was for finding her son who was hiding under his bed. David had handed the boy off to a fellow firefighter just moments before the floor went out underneath him. David fell to his death though his team fought to save his life. Chloe wept as she remembered David and courage.

There was a dull ache in her head that was growing stronger, and her crying wasn’t helping. Chloe decided to take a hot bath before going to bed in hopes of making her headache go away. Unfortunately, it only grew worse, and after taking some pain killers, Chloe collapsed in her bed naked for the first time in over three years, and quickly fell asleep.


Chloe felt a hand stroke her hair and touch her arm. She opened her eyes to see David lying next to her. “David?” she whispered.

He placed his finger gently on her lips and said, “Shhhh.”

“But how?”

David leaned in and kissed her deeply. His hazel eyes burned with lust and desire as he stroked her light brown hair. His hand trailed down her body and caressed her ample breast. Chloe reached out and touched his face. She could feel the black stubble on his cheeks as he pushed her back and began kissing down her neck.

Chloe had longed for his touch since he died, and though she knew it was a dream, it felt so real. David kissed down her neck and began suckling her right nipple. Chloe gasped as she felt his lips suckle her, his tongue tease her. She ran her fingers though his brown hair as he tweaked her nipples.

David looked up at Chloe and smiled wickedly. “I want to make love to you Chloe. I want to hear you scream and make you cum.”

Chloe smiled. “I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your seed inside me.”

It was their usual banter when they made love. Chloe mimicked these words when she got desperate enough to masturbate. Hearing them from his voice was much different than they was it sounded from her voice over the last week. David kissed his way down her stomach, making Chloe giggle. His hands slid down her body as he pushed her legs apart. Chloe trembled as she felt David kiss down her hips, and around her pubic hair. He breathed in her musky scent, then kissed her labia. Chloe gasped as she felt his lips.

‘It can’t be a dream,’ she thought to herself.

David slid a finger into her pussy, and sucked her clit into his mouth. Chloe’s heart raced, her body shook, she felt sweat cover her naked body. He added a second finger and they curled within her pussy, hitting her g-spot, making her purr. Her mind raced from the sensations that raced through her body. Still sure it was dream mixed with a memory, she savored the feeling of her dead husband’s touch.

“Oh David!” she cried. “I’m going to cum!”

Her pussy clamped down on his fingers as her orgasm raged through her body. The air was filled with the scent of her climax and the aroma of Obsession. Chloe could hear David snicker as she orgasmed. It was a sound she hadn’t heard in so long. He always snickered when she’d orgasm like this. She felt his fingers withdraw as he climbed up her body.

“Make love to me David,” she whispered.

“With pleasure,” he replied.

The head of his cock touched her outer lips. The sensation sent sparks though her body. How she had longed for this feeling just once more time. To feel her husband’s cock fill her the way only he had ever done was something Chloe had longed for since his death. Yet, none of her dreams had felt this real before.

David’s cock entered her pussy, filling her the way he had so many times before. He sighed as he felt the walls of his wife’s pussy surround his member. Her tight vaginal walls welcomed him like an old friend. Chloe moaned softly as they began to make love. She wrapped her arms around his back, and her legs around his hips.

David began to pump and thrust until he was fully inside her. “Oh fuck Chloe, you feel amazing.”

“You feel pretty amazing too,” she gasped.

David moved slowly at first, with Chloe meeting him thrust for thrust. They kissed, hugged, and made love. Chloe stared deeply into David’s eyes, still sure she was enjoying a most intense erotic dream, but not questioning the feelings. A second orgasm raged through her body causing her to scream.

David pulled out and said, “Please Chloe, roll over.”

Chloe smiled. She rolled over onto her stomach and quickly got onto her knees. David grabbed her hips. “May I please, have your ass, Chloe?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.