Mage Pirate - Cover

Mage Pirate

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: A young mage coming into his power seeks revenge against the government that hunts him. He collects women along the way to create a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

Mages were feared and hunted by the Federation. They were the bogeyman my mom and dad used to scare me with as a child. Now I was staring at the floating weight I had lifted with but a gesture. I was the son of an engineer and a ship designer. Years of school behind me, including those used to design and build ships. I was barely twenty and working for a lousy company, building system racers. I was two meters tall and broad in the shoulders from heavy work.

I gestured and the wreckage moved sideways and dropped to the ground. I look at the crushed body of my childhood friend and companion. She had been a terrain cat brought all the way from Sol by my grandfather. The one my parents refused to talk about or speak his name. I moved forward and carefully moved the remains onto a flattened piece of metal and stood to head home.

Home, that's a joke. A small shack on the edge of the huge debris field the company owned. When I walked out of the huge piles of wrecked ships and rusting metal it was to see a tall, slim old man waiting. I hesitated before continuing, grandfather Glorious frowned and shook his head, "I'm sorry to arrive now Michael."

I knew he was coming because he had sent a message five days ago. I shrugged and then looked at him as I saw a shifting glow around him. He gestured but I shook my head and the glow remained. Grandfather frowned and looked around, "Where are you going to bury her?"

I shrugged and he turned to the bare ground beside my shack and with a single gesture a small deep hole was made. I looked at him and he raised his bushy eyebrow. I knelt and carefully lowered Whiskers into her grave. Grandfather did something when I stood and a small vial rose from her body before earth covered her.

I stood for several minutes before turning to my grandfather, "Your message said you had something to talk to me about?"

He stayed for the next three months and during that time he talked and taught me all about who we were. He also taught me to use my new powers and abilities. It was easier and harder to learn then everything else I had learned. I copied the ancient books grandfather had used and followed him to his small yacht.

He turned at the hatch, "sooner or later they will find out what you are. When they do..."

I nodded, if a mage was caught inside the Federation he was killed. Grandfather sighed, "I have retired Michael and this will be the last time I leave my home. If you ever get out to Somia come see me."

I watched him leave and turned to think about what I was going to do. Three days later I made a decision and went to a rear staging hanger. This was one of the places they built system runners but this hanger had an inoperative crane arm system. I began with the large skeleton and then started adding. The moving and use of my power was almost second nature.

One month later the large shimmering yacht was finished and I was adding supplies and fuel. That was when the Federation investigators arrived. I had just loaded all my belongings when I glanced towards the direction the shack had been. The bloom of an explosion and the growing cloud told me more than I wanted to know.

I turned to gesture towards the rear hanger doors and they slowly began opening. Another gesture as I was walking towards the lift up to the airlock and the fuel, water and power lines separated from the ship. When I walked onto the small bridge I sat in the single chair in the middle of the room.

There were comfortable couches along the back wall of the bridge but this was the only chair. The holographic display images spray up around me. A touch and thought lifted the ship as it blurred and faded into thin air. I started moving the ship towards the open doors as several men ran into the hanger with weapons.

I gestured towards the display and whispered, "sleep."

They all just collapsed as I reached open air. In one display to the rear I saw a tall man walk into the hanger. Unlike the others, his aura glowed. I moved the thrusters forward as he raised his hand. The ship started shaking as it only inched forward. I shook my head, "so that is how they find Mages."

I looked at the man and spoke words that echoed in the small bridge. The man exploded in a tower of flame and my ship was free and accelerating towards the sky. I brought up the particle shield and smiled as my hand touched the interface and I whispered a spell. Even with all the gear the military had they wouldn't be able to detect or see me now.

I went black sky and spun the ship away from a heavy cruiser in my flight path. I glanced at the icons for other ships in orbit and frowned at the Federation council's cruiser. I turned the ship and headed towards the cruiser. I slowed as I reached the cruiser and moved closer as I shifted the particle shield.

I put everything to standby and moved back to the airlock. I closed the inner hatch and made sure the outer was flush against the cruiser. I opened the outer and gestured to the other ship, "sleep."

I pulled the tight skin gloves on and touched the cruisers airlock outer controls, "open."

The outer hatch opened and I stepped into the cruiser. I opened the inner hatch and began my search. As I found men or women, I lifted them and brought them along behind me. In the biggest cabin I found the councilor and two women. Well, a woman and a teenager of maybe sixteen.

The girl drew my attention and I glanced at the councilor, "you want to piss on me? Well lets see how you like the way I react."

I gestured and lifted the girl as everyone else crashed to the deck. I stripped the girl and moved through the cabin collecting jewelry and other valuables. I moved back to my ship knowing other ships may be coming closer. I ignored the cruiser's inner and outer airlock doors as I closed mine. I headed to my bridge, sending the naked girl to a couch as I sat in my chair.

I moved away from the cruiser as I shifted the particle shield back into place. I turned and headed towards the heliopause as I thought about where to go and what to do. I glanced back as the girl shifted and slowly sat up, "where am I?"

She gasped, "what happened to my clothes!"

I looked at her and then back to the course image, "still on the cruiser."

She was silent for several minutes, "You're the emerging mage."

I grinned, "Very good."

She laughed, "Good! My father was always saying mages would never get away after he found them."

I looked at her again, "His tame mage found me, he didn't."

She frowned, "Tame mage?"

I nodded, "That is the only way they could know and find a mage when he emerges. Of course they didn't count on my grandfather finding me first and teaching me."

She stood and walked to the chair, "He's a rogue mage?"

I shook my head, "Just an old man that wants to live in peace."

She was looking at all the images and everything around us, "There isn't any projectors, how..."

I laughed, "Magic."

She grinned, "So what are you going to do with me?"

I looked at her and blushed, "Well, I was planning to use you for sex."

Her eyes widened and then she grinned, "Your blushing. Do you have any experience?"

My face was red and felt hot and I shook my head, "not really."

She laughed and caressed my face, "Well, I have been trying to get fucked but my father was always in the way."

I grinned and reached out to rub an erect nipple, "Go sit down until we jump out of the system and we can take care of each other."

It was a long three hours before I engaged the jump engines. I shut the others down and checked everything before deciding on a course. I set the auto pilot and let the holographic display images disappear before standing. I smiled nervously at the girl, "what's your name?"

She stood and smiled, "Brenda."

I gestured and everything I had taken from the cruiser rose up, "Would you like something to eat?"

Brenda grinned as she stepped closer and caressed my chest, "After."

I blushed as she grabbed my hand, "where's our cabin?"

I grinned and pulled her through the ship and into my stateroom. I stripped and pulled her to a door to one side and it opened at our approach. Inside was a large walk in closet that I sent my loot into. I walked to the other door that opened and Brenda grinned as she saw the huge bathroom, with both a large standing shower and a huge deep bathtub.

She rubbed against me, "let me go to the bathroom first?"

I caressed her naked hips, "Go ahead."

I turned away and walked to the huge bed and moved into the center. It was a minute before she came out biting her lip. I was yawning and she grinned, "Here I am nervous and you yawn."

I smiled, "I have been up a long time."

Brenda crawled onto the bed and caressed my chest, "Did you want to wait?"

I laughed and pulled her down against me as I waved and the lights dimmed, "sleep Brenda."

It took several minute before I fell asleep. My dreams were mostly quiet except one with my grandfather pointing to my old wooden trunk. I woke to hands caressing my body and stroking my growing cock. Brenda whispered, "God your thing is big."

I cupped her firm breasts, "It will fit."

She shuddered and grinned at me, "yeah but I've never had that monster inside me."

I rubbed her nipple, "May I taste you?"

She grinned and rolled onto her back, "Go ahead, a girlfriend and I do this."

I caressed her lovely body before turning to suck on a nipple. Brenda shivered and I grinned before kissing down her body. I kissed her small erect clit and she shuddered. I opened her pussy and licked through it before pushing my tongue inside her. I looked up her body, "You don't have your hymen."

Brenda finished shuddering and grinned, "I broke it when I was twelve."

I sucked on her clit and went back to licking and teasing it. Brenda jerked and shook before finally shuddering hard and crying out. She pushed my face away and I grinned as I crawled up her body. As she shuddered and absently held me, I positioned my cock and pushed. Brenda sucked in a breath as my thick cock was forced into her.

I stopped and shuddered as I groaned and she spasmed, "damn!"

I kissed her and began to fuck her with long strokes, almost pulling my cock out of her. It wasn't long before I was hitting her cervix and she was grunting. Her hips were thrusting up against mine as her tight pussy squeezed my cock. I shivered and fucked her a little harder and Brenda stiffened before thrashing around and howling, "YYYEEEESSSSS!"

I grunted as I felt my large balls tighten and then I thrust into her womb as my cock erupted. Brenda bucked and spasmed as I spewed a solid stream of warm sperm. She was screaming as her pussy clamped down, "FUCK!"

I spewed and spurted and pumped her belly full before sighing and holding her twitching body. I slowly pulled out of her and rolled onto my back, "that was so good."

Brenda laughed and looked at me, "No, that was amazing."

She grinned when she looked down at my slimy cock and rolled on top of me. She reached between us to guide my cock to her slimy, leaking pussy and sat back. I shuddered as my cock was squeezed back into her warm, cummy pussy. I caressed her hips as she sat up and began rocking. She grinned, "My friend and I practiced this."

I grinned and reached up to feel her breasts. Brenda smiled as she started rotating and wiggling as she rocked and thrust back and forth. I tugged on her nipples as she shuddered, "who is your friend and where is she?"

Brenda groaned as she pressed down and thrust back and forth, pushing my cock back inside her cervix. She shuddered as her pussy tightened, "Why?"

I caressed down her sides to her hips, "Well we are heading towards Central."

She groaned and spasmed and jerked around as I shuddered and pulled her down before rolling and fucking her with long, deep thrusts. Brenda held me tight as she grunted and jerked. Her newly used pussy was rippling and spasming as I thrust into her and started spewing cum. She arched her back and screamed as cum exploded into her womb again.

I held her as she shuddered and shook while I poured cum into her. When I finally stopped cumming I rolled and caressed her body on me. Brenda sighed and slowly lifted her hips before looking into my face, "are you going to take Megan?"

I moved her off me as I rolled to the edge of the bed, "it sounded like you and her enjoy being together. My plans are for something different."

Brenda followed me as I headed into the bathroom and after relieving ourselves, I pulled her into the large shower and started washing her. When I finished she smiled and began cleaning me, "what are you going to do with me later?"

I grinned and tugged on one nipple, "I am going to breed you and raise children."

Brenda grinned after shivering, "the federation only allows a couple to have two children."

I pulled her body close and felt her body, "We are not going to live in the Federation. The world we are going to is a fringe world with a large tourist draw."

Brenda took a step back, "Somia?"

I turned the water off, "Lets just say even in public you will not be wearing clothes."

She grinned as she turned and walked out of the shower, "When we get to Central I can call Megan."

I walked to the closet and dressed before looking at the jewelry. I turned to Brenda and whispered a spell the made her stiffen. The jewelry seemed to pull apart and the gold vibrated and non gold particles dropped to the floor. A seemly delicate inch filigree collar molded itself around Brenda's neck with different gems coming to attach to the collar.

I cleaned up and released Brenda who raised her hand to touch the collar. She grinned and hugged me before following me out. I stopped in the large kitchen, dining area and made us breakfast before going to the bridge. I pulled Brenda onto my lap and brought up the holographic display images. I checked everything and sat back.

I felt her lovely body before gesturing to one side and a holographic display with a list of holo vids appeared. She grinned and pointed one out and I gestured and the image moved away and expanded. It shifted before the holographic vid started and Brenda sighed as she leaned against me.

I went back to watching and looking my images. Two hours later the vid ended and I stood pulling Brenda after me as she giggled. I brought the ship out of jump a week later and switched to system engines. Brenda walked onto the bridge and grinned, "you really put a lot of cum in me. I am still leaking."

I smiled and gestured to her couch, "We are entering Central."

She smiled and laid down on the couch, "Good, you are wearing me out."

I laughed and Brenda giggled, "What are you going to do?"

I smiled, "Have you ever been to the Merchant Wheel?"

Her eyes widened, "Really?"

I smiled, "after we go shopping, I will take care of my business."

Brenda sat up, "How long before we reach the Merchant Wheel?"

I glanced at her as I changed course, "Two and a half hours."

She bit her lip, "Let me call Megan?"

I looked at her, "I do not need unexpected..."

Brenda shook her head, "No tricks."

I gestured and she jerked as she was suddenly floating to me. I caressed her face and touched her temple as I whispered a spell. I brought up the communication image and slid it to Brenda. She entered a Central number and the image of another gorgeous girl appeared. Her eyes widened, "Brenda you are naked!"

I had to smile when Brenda wiped her fingers through her pussy and held them up to the holograph, "I am full of cum too."

Megan grinned, "How was it?"

Brenda looked at me, "It was perfect. Did you do it?"

Megan shook her head, "Daddy has my keeper staying close."

Brenda looked at me, "Are you alone?"

Megan nodded and Brenda grinned, "I'm going to be bred and have a lot of kids. Do you want to join us?"

Megan grinned, "How? The population control..."

Brenda held up her hand, "A fringe world you will love."

Megan looked at her and I could see her thinking, "What about ... us?"

Brenda smiled, "My ... he does not seem to mind."

Megan grinned, "We could live together and everything?"

Brenda nodded, "Can you slip away and take a shuttle to the Merchant Wheel?"

Megan bit her lip, "If you can not get me away..."

Brenda looked at me, "Remember the Harrison Jewelry store?"

Megan nodded, "When?"

Brenda grinned, "Now."

Megan hesitated and then nodded, "As soon as I can slip away and catch a shuttle up I will met you."

I cut the communication and looked at Brenda, "When we get to the station I'll make you a dress. It will only be until we get you another one on the station."

She nodded, "How are you going to take Megan?"

I smiled, "Well it will take her at least four hours so we have an hour and a half to get what I came for done."

I pulled her onto my lap, "While we are on the station you will be under a compulsion spell. No one will even notice us or pay attention to anything we do."

She shivered as I caressed her body, "I will not try anything."

I began fingering her clit, "I will make sure and you know why."

Brenda shuddered and then jerked as she came. I kissed her and sent her floating back to her couch. I carefully moved the ship against a vacant station slip and like with the cruiser, I shifted the particle shield. I put everything on standby and left the bridge with Brenda following. In my closet, I chose dark brocade shirts and used magic to unravel and reweave them to fit Brenda.

I touched her temple and murmured the compulsion spell before leading her to the airlock. When I opened the outer hatch I touched the access panel and shifted things around so it wouldn't read the hatch being opened. We walked through the station and I watched to see if anyone seemed to be looking for me or Brenda.

I got her a close fitting dress with elegant ship slippers. Next was a bit tampering, I slid my credit transfer pad into the pay slot and touched it as I whispered a collection spell that would send a paid signal but then it would reverse the account to send everything to my account. I pulled the pad out and took Brenda's hand.

We went to a dozen expensive jewelry stores and then it was high end boutiques. The large security float I pulled behind us grew taller with my purchases. Brenda kept squeezing my arm and pointing things out. When Megan arrived and sat in the small lounge across from the jewelry store I was ready to end my trip.

I put my pad in a pay slot and hit the add sign. I didn't do anything else as I waited and then the machine beeped and I pulled the pad out. The Federation banking system on the station had just been drained and everything had been added to my credits. I looked at Brenda, "Stay here."

I gestured to Megan and murmured a spell that shut any devises on her off. I did another spell and walked to Megan. She didn't even look up as I reached out to touch her temple, "Sleep."

I gestured and she seemed to stand and begin to walk beside me. When we reached Brenda and the full security float she laid down and slid into a hollow in the middle. I took the leash and started back towards the ship with Brenda beside me. I transferred everything into the ship before closing the station airlock and then my ships.

I stripped Brenda and Megan and brought Megan to the bridge with Brenda following along behind. I moved away from the station as I shifted the shield back into place. I let Megan wake up as we began moving. She was just like Brenda, she sat up and gasped, "Where are my clothes?"

Brenda giggled, "We aren't allowed to wear clothes on board the ship."

They began whispering together as I finally got us on course. I turned and gestured, Megan gasped as she was lifted and floated to me. Brenda was grinning as I pulled Megan onto my lap. Megan grinned, "Did you really fuck Brenda twelve times a day, everyday all the way here?"

I started feeling her breasts, "We did seem to be having sex a lot."

She shuddered, "she says you cum a lot even after doing it a lot."

I spread her legs slightly and started feeling her pussy, "A side effect of the magic."

Megan shuddered as I rubbed her clit and closed her legs. I kissed her and sent her back to Brenda, "Pick a vid."

I brought up the holo list and absently sent it back to Brenda. They watched a vid as I moved out of the system and jumped. I had been thinking and changed course to one of the richest worlds. I stood after setting the auto pilot and turned, "time to go Brenda."

She looked up and glanced at Megan as she stood nervously. I closed and secured the bridge before heading towards my suite. I gestured to the bed and Megan lifted and floated to the bed and I began undressing. Brenda was grinning as she moved to sit at the foot of the bed. Megan was shifting around as I moved to the bed and crawled between her legs.

I kissed her as she held me nervously and then I moved down her body to her bald pussy. I sucked in her clit and she jerked and shivered, "ooohhhhh!"

Brenda laughed and Megan giggled as I started licking through her pussy. I nibbled on her clit and sucked on it again. She shuddered as her hips lifted. I continued to lick and tease her and Megan began to breathe harder and shudder more. Finally she stiffened and then arched her back, "YES!"

She jerked and spasmed as I moved up her body and pushed into her wet pussy in one long thrust. Megan arched her back as my cock spread her open and sank to her womb. Her eyes were open wide and she clutched at me as I stopped moving. She shuddered as her tight pussy kept rippling around my cock, "Shit. My pussy feels stretched and really full."

Brenda laughed, "Wait until he puts the rest in."

Megan groaned and shivered as I began to slowly fuck her. Her tight pussy contracted as it tried to grasp my cock and she began to shake. It wasn't long before she was jerking uncontrollably and almost incoherent. We had been fucking for almost ten minutes when I fucked her hard and started forcing her cervix open. I finally shuddered and thrust into her.

Megan stiffened and looked at me with wide eyes as she realized what was going to happen. My cock peed a huge stream of warm sperm and she screamed as I filled her belly. I kept spewing and pumping cum into her and she started whipping and thrashing around. When I stopped cumming it was running out of her and down over her asshole.

I pulled out and Megan groaned in regret. I gestured and Brenda floated up onto the bed before settling on her back. She had been fingering her clit and lay back with her legs splayed. I moved between her legs and pushed my cumming cock into her tight pussy.

I fucked her with deep strokes and she started spasming. After a minute I buried my cock to press and hump against her. Brenda jerked and convulsed as her pussy squeezed and contracted, "YYYEEEESSSSS!"

Megan giggled, "Horny slut."

Brenda laughed as she kept shuddering and I continued to fuck her. I used long thrusts that made her grunt as she spasmed and her pussy kept trying to squeeze and hold my cock inside her. I began fucking her hard as I felt myself getting closer to cumming. Brenda was jerking and bucking as I finally shoved into her and spewed a torrent of cum.

She arched her back and thrust her pussy up, "YES!"

I spewed and spurted and pumped until Brenda was panting and leaking cum. I pulled out and moved off the bed, "Time to wash."

They were both flirty and giggling as I washed them. When I finished, I headed for the stuff I had stolen to begin moving it back to one of the four small storage bays. The yacht and its systems were large enough for fifty people with a dozen suites so I had plenty of room. I let Brenda and Megan sneak a couple of bottles of perfume.

I opened a small box with a couple of filigree gold chokers and another that held loose gem stones. I gestured and Megan stiffened as the gold vibrated but only a tiny bit of other metal separated. Like with Brenda a delicate inch filigree collar molded itself around Megan's neck with gems coming to attach to the collar.

I released her and her hand went to her throat. I glanced at my trunk and remembered my dream. I crossed and knelt before opening the trunk. I blinked at a glowing sphere as it lifted out of the trunk and floated to me and held out my hands. The glow vanished and six wiggling kittens dropped.

I gasped and gestured to catch them all and Brenda and Megan were suddenly there. They were cooing and hugging the small kittens as I reached into the trunk to pull out a note. I read it and smiled, "a present from my grandfather."

I led the way back to the suite and food. I let Brenda and Megan watch the kittens as I headed to the bridge. After checking everything I went back and smiled as I took Megan's hand and pulled her towards the bed. She was grinning as she looked back at Brenda and I let her climb onto the bed.

I followed and started caressing and feeling her body. I fingered her wet pussy and she started breathing hard and shivering. It was several minutes before I turned her over and lifted her hips as I moved behind her. I slowly pushed into her and began fucking her with slow thrusts. Megan shuddered and moaned as she began to thrust back onto my cock.

Her tight pussy contracted a minute later and she spasmed, "FUCK!"

She thrashed around as I held her hips with my cock buried. When she slowed, I started fucking her with long, hard thrusts and she began convulsing, "OH GOD!"

Her pussy spasmed and milked my cock but I kept fucking her. It was a long time before I pushed her cervix open and peed cum. Megan jerked and screamed as she felt the warm sperm flooding her. She twisted and turned but I held her on my throbbing cock as I pumped cum into her. When I stopped cumming Megan giggled and lay down.

She turned to look at me and I caressed her hip and pelvis. I slid off the bed, "Lunch time."

A week later we were in jump space outside the Alore system. I had let four freighters go by carrying retinue cargo. The large merchant logo on this one blazed as I moved my ship closer to one of the airlocks. I smiled, the merchant that owned this ship was very vocal about supporting the council.

He was also known as a brute and bully. The news talked about his habit of taking a wife and then she disappears when he gets tired of her. I moved through the large freighter collecting crew as I went. When I finally entered the master's quarters it was to see a beautiful naked Asian girl. The man was not very big and from what I saw, you could say he was tiny.

I lifted his naked body and he joined the other men floating behind me. Unlike the other ships this crew seemed to only have men. I lifted the girl and headed towards the emergency lifeboats. It took three to fit everyone and I kicked the lifeboats free. I walked to the bridge with the girl floating after me.

I had put some thought into this and pulled a sparking crystal out and set it in the captain's seat. I put another at the engineer's station and the pilot's station and in engineering. When I came back aboard my ship, Brenda looked at the girl floating behind me, "Who is that?"

I smiled, "The wife of the merchant I just kicked out in a lifeboat."

I caressed her face, "He had a really tiny dick."

She grinned and rubbed my cock through my pants, "she is going to love yours."

I headed to the bridge and touched another interface. Small images of the freighter's bridge stations and engineering appeared. I changed the heading and set the auto pilot for Trevor before turning to the new girl. I sat her on a couch beside Brenda and Megan and woke her up. She looked around and her eyes widened, "Where am I?"

I smiled, "On the bridge of my ship."

She looked at me and then glanced at Brenda and Megan, "Where is my husband?"

Brenda snorted, "Tiny dick is in a lifeboat."

She looked at Brenda and then at me, "What are you going to do with me?"

I stood, "have sex and breed you and raise children."

She smiled shyly, "My husband said I was not allowed to have children."

I laughed, "Probably because his dick was to small to get you pregnant. What is your name?"

She smiled shyly again, "Khi."

I grinned at Brenda and Megan, "Since it is bedtime I think we should go to bed."

Brenda laughed, "You mean Megan and I get to sleep for a change?"

I swatted her butt as I chased them out and took Khi's hand to lead her to the suite. I dimmed the light before stripping. Brenda and Megan had headed towards the bathroom and I sent Khi after them. When they came out they were giggling and Khi was blushing. Brenda caressed my chest on her way to the bed, "She is clean."

I caressed a blushing Khi and sat her on the edge of the bed. I knelt between her legs and caressed her inner thighs. When she shivered I pushed her onto her back gently and leaned down to lick through her pussy. She shuddered and opened her legs wider as her hips lifted off the bed. I nibbled on her pussy lips and then sucked on her clit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.