The Life of a Pirate - Cover

The Life of a Pirate

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: A pirate and his friends fight their way to capture ships and do more than survive.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   .

My name is Samuel Janis Stone. I was born to a slave in one of the Doss houses on Barburas. I grew up in the major port city learning what I could. Like most citizens of Barburas I learned how to fight and how to use weapons. I learned engineering, navigation and piloting before I was ten. I loved playing with stolen data bases and had hundreds I bought or stole.

Breaking the encryptions was the hard part but I had practiced until I was one of the best. That was where I got the plans for stun cannons. Of course no captain was going to let a mere kid work on his ship. I was sixteen before I was finally hired aboard a ship. I stood just under two meters and had light brown hair and grey eyes.

My cock was full grown and large and thick with very large balls. Beside the single Griffin blaster I had managed to buy I carried twin stun pistols under each arm. The others always sneered at them but I knew better. With the Griffin I had to hit what I aimed at but the stun pistols held larger charges and spread out so you did not have to be as accurate.

The ship we were using had been a large private yacht and each of us had our own cabin. We sat in deep space just off the major cargo lanes and waited for a promising target. Since I was new I had all the worst shifts of the eighteen men on board. The third day was when I made a name for myself.

I had just gotten off a double shift and was eating in the small dining area. The first mate walked in and looked around before crossing to me, "Stone you are taking my watch."

I looked up with blood shot eyes, "I just got off a double, find someone else."

He leaned on the table and snarled, "do what I say or I will break your fucking neck!"

I looked at him as my left hand brought the stun pistol out and I shot him in the head. The two crewmen that were in the room were grinning as they ate. I finished eating with the stun pistol on the table. When the captain stalked into the room to answer the call one of the men made I barely glanced at him as I picked up the stun pistol.

He frowned as he stopped to look at me, "you do not..."

I shot him and watched him fall before looking at the two men, "do you have a problem?"

They grinned and sat back before shaking their heads. I put the stun pistol away and then stood to dump what was left of my meal. I drew my Griffin and a release wand before squatting beside the captain.

He woke up groggy and froze as I placed the barrel of my pistol against his head, "I will work any job you give me as long as you remain fair. What I will not do is be anyone's bitch. If you have a problem with that I will pull the trigger now."

He swallowed and then grinned, "I get your point newbie. I have no problem."

I nodded and stood, slipping the Griffin back into its holster as I started for the door. The first mate was the one to try killing me the next day. I blocked his long knife with a comp screen before twisting it and slamming it against a wall to snap the blade into my other hand. A knife hand strike back into his throat crushed his wind pipe.

Before he could fall I had turned and sliced across his throat with the blade of his broken knife. The captain did not say anything and neither did anyone else. They started calling me Swordbreaker after that. Three weeks waiting for a ship was beginning to take its toll. I jerked up as the GQ alarm began blaring and got dressed.

Since I was off I went to the single boarding hatch airlock the captain directed us to. The others were shifting around as the executive office walked in, "Swordbreaker you go through first with Thomas and Gunie following, take the bridge."

He assigned targets for each of us and then it was just a matter of waiting. I watched as he listened to his ear bud and worked the access tube. He grinned as the ship clanged and another man hit the airlock release. We all had nose filters and I barely waited before diving through the still opening hatch. I did not bother grabbing the grab bar of the other ship.

I had a stun pistol in each hand as I dropped out of the tube into their airlock. No one was there as I holstered one pistol and moved to the access panel quickly. I slapped a homemade override on and hit the access key. A few seconds later the inner hatch began to open. The others were already crowding around as I dove through firing stun bolts both ways.

Thomas rolled into the passageway and dropped as he was hit with a blaster bolt. I rolled to my feet on the other side of the passageway. I sprayed stun bolts both ways again before turning to jog towards the bridge. I heard a couple of screams behind me before I passed the four men stunned on the deck.

I slid around the corner firing again and a man a few feet away took two in the face before I shot past him at another man. Gunie ran past me towards the far corner and stumbled before his head fell off and his body dropped to the deck. I cursed as I moved down the passageway and pulled a small very expensive custom force knife.

I sliced the mono filament before moving past Gunie's body. I sprayed the corner as someone tried to run past and a girl dropped to the deck. I turned the corner and fired before moving down to a set of stairs. I pulled something I had worked on from my shirt and armed it before tossing it up the stairs.

After the flash I went up cutting another mono wire before looking straight down the main ship's passageway. Thirty feet away I saw the bridge and a man holding a large assault rifle. There were four men down around the stairs and I fired at the man as he brought the rifle up. At this range the beam spread was very wide which meant weaker.

I fired three more times as I continue up the stairs. The other men on the bridge had also been hit by the spread stun beam and I sprayed into them before walking onto the bridge. I checked everything and shut the engines and power plants down before moving to the communication station to shut the emergency signal off.

I opened my radio, "this is Swordbreaker, bridge secure."

"Copy."

I began pulling everyone out and securing them with long plastic binding straps. I thought of the girl and hesitated before heading down after her. I secured her and picked her up before carrying her back to the bridge. When the captain walked in a little later he grinned, "maybe your stunners are good for something."

I grinned and then looked down the passageway, "how many did we lose?"

He shook his head, "six."

He looked at the girl lying on the floor behind me, "what do you have there?"

I turned and smiled, "a new bitch."

His eyes narrowed and then he shook his head, "you need a collar and leash. Right now she is just another slave."

I looked at him and he looked away, "the crew..."

I pulled my Griffin and held it beside my leg, "I captured her, she belongs to me."

He looked at me and then sighed and nodded, "watch your back."

I grinned, "I always do."

We pulled the survivors to a single life boat and kicked it lose. I had woken the girl up and found a belt in one cabin I made into a collar. I used two more for her leash and pulled her after me as I began stripping each cabin for valuables. Eight hours later the captain assigned four men to bring our prize home and I was one of them.

I stripped my trembling bitch before we started moving and sat her on the floor with a bottle of water. I was running the engineering section and sat down to watch the gauges before explaining the rules of Barburas to my new bitch. I watched her as she listened closely to everything I told her.

She was a beautiful girl about sixteen. She had long hair that was tangled right now and a slightly fuzzy pussy. Her breasts were firm and she had pink nipples. The inner lips of her pussy were hidden but I could see her tiny bud of a clit as it peeked out and wetness shown in her slit. It was almost eight hours before she whispered, "are you going to rape me?"

I glanced at her and turned fully, "yes. You belong to me and I am also going to teach you."

She looked down and I barely heard her, "I am a virgin."

I smiled, "your pussy is wet and leaking and your clit is hard. You keep sneaking your hand down to rub it."

She looked up and blushed before smiling, "I can not help it."

I shook my head, "do not hide it, just do it. I told you what to expect. If you are horny than rub your pussy to get relief. After I have you broken in you may ask me to let someone else use you."

She grinned, "dad would go crazy."

She slowly spread her legs and started fingering her pussy. At first she closed her eyes and then she looked at me and watched me. Spinograt cleared his throat from the door, "that looks mighty good."

I grinned as I looked at him, everyone called him Catcher because he never seemed to let things slip by him, "after I get her broken in you can try her out."

He grinned and moved towards me, "now that is something worth waiting for."

I went over the settings and took the leash before standing, "come along."

Kim stood and followed me as I headed to her old cabin. From where she was and who had been around her I knew she had been a merchant's daughter. I closed the door and locked it before stripping. I undid the leash from her collar and set it beside the hatch. I gestured to the bed and Kim walked to the bed trembling.

I waited and followed her and lay down beside her. I caressed her body before fingering her wet pussy. She shivered and then looked into my face. I grinned and bent to suck on a nipple as I pushed a finger up inside her. Her pussy squeezed my finger as she gasped and jerked. I moved up to kiss her, "you do not have your hymen."

Kim shuddered as my finger slipped in and out of her, "momma had the doctor remove it when I started my cycles."

I kissed her again and continued to finger fuck her. She got wetter and was almost shaking as she kept opening and closing her legs. She finally spasmed and grabbed me, "please fuck me!"

I kissed her before moving over her and positioning my cock. I slowly entered her and she groaned as she spread her legs even wider and lifted them into the air, "aaaahhhh!"

I fucked her slowly and let her tight pussy adjust to my cock. By the time I was pressing against her womb she was spasming. She squirted and her pussy tightened to hold my cock buried deep inside her as she moaned, "oooohhhh!"

I shuddered at the feel and pushed into her harder as I began to cum. She screamed as she felt the warm sperm explode through into her belly. She jerked and kicked and thrashed around as I continued to spew cum into her womb. When I stopped cumming she slowly relaxed and panted as she looked into my face.

I smiled, "did you like it?"

She grinned, "yes."

I pulled out of her and lay next to her. I cupped her breast and played with the nipple, "there are three things you need to learn. Intercourse which has many positions, anal sex which means you need to learn how to keep your insides clean. The last is oral sex which means you have to learn to tolerant the taste of a man's cum."

She looked at me and then down at my cock before reaching between her legs. She wiped some of the cum that was leaking out of her before hesitantly bringing it to her mouth and tasting it. She grinned, "salty and musky but not bad."

I laughed and pinched her nipple, "I should take you back down to Catcher to let you suck his cock."

She grinned and reached for mine, "but I have yours right here."

I rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her butt as I straddled her legs. I pushed into her cummy pussy, "I would rather cum here."

Kim laughed and thrust back, "then take me down and do me like this while I suck your friend."

She was still thrusting back onto my cock as I fucked her and thought about it. Catcher was okay, he was a couple of years older than me. Another of the crew that was okay was Drake, he was twenty but always seemed ... mild I guess you could say. Until you stepped to far over the line and then he was a cold dangerous man.

He was the one in charge of the prize crew. The last man with us was Wilson, everyone called him Joker. I pulled out of Kim and moved off the bed, "very well my lovely bitch."

Kim had groaned when I pulled out of her. She grinned and her eyes seemed to sparkle as she scrambled off the bed. I dressed and grabbed her leash after she hastily fastened it to her collar and held it out. When I walked into the engineering section Catcher was whistling as he relaxed in the chair.

Drake was leaning against the wall behind him and they both turned to look at me. I grinned and pushed Kim towards Catcher, "suck him my bitch."

I smiled at Drake, "she needs experience and I do not really like oral. Want to fuck her while she does Catcher?"

He glanced at Kim as she bent over Catcher's lap and opened his pants, "she does not look like you whipped her."

I grinned, "she seemed to really like cock in her pussy. She really wanted to learn to be a good bitch."

Catcher groaned as Kim licked his cock and started fucking the head in and out. Drake stood away from the wall and opened his pants before moving behind Kim. I moved to the wall as Drake lifted Kim by her hips and pushed his cock into her pussy. He held her as he fucked deeper and she shuddered but did not seem to want to pull off Catcher's cock.

He was caressing her face as she fucked his cock with her mouth. Drake did not fuck her hard, he used long, deep thrusts though. She was shuddering and shaking as she fucked Catcher's cock deeper into her mouth. He laughed as she gagged and lifted her face, "slowly young bitch and try to relax your throat. Breath when you pull back and exhale through your nose when you go down."

Kim nodded and put his cock back into her mouth as Drake buried his cock and held her tight. He was grunting and shaking as he pumped cum into her. I waited until he was done and moved forward. He pulled out of her with a sigh and smiled at me, "thanks."

I rubbed her butt, "I think I will keep her."

Drake laughed as he fixed his pants, "does she have an implant?"

I rubbed her slimy pussy as Catcher grunted and held her head. She gargled and gasped as he pumped cum into her throat. We watched as she started swallowing and pushed his cock a little deeper. When she pulled off his cock it was almost reluctantly. She stood and smiled at him, "thank you Catcher."

He laughed, "my pleasure young bitch."

Kim turned to hug me as she looked at Drake, "thank you too. I really liked it."

Drake grinned, "you are welcome young bitch."

I started for the door, "tell Joker to find me and she will do him."

I looked at her as we walked through the passageways, "do you have an implant my bitch?"

Kim nodded and grinned, "mom got it right after she had the doctor break my hymen."

I opened her door and led her in without locking it behind us. I set my alarm as I pushed her towards the bed. I stripped and followed her before moving between her legs and pushing into her slimy pussy. I held her loosely as I fucked her nice and deep, "some of the others are going to want to do this hard."

Kim grunted and her arms squeezed me, "show me?"

I hesitated and then fucked her hard, pounding her pussy and knocking on her womb. She jerked and stiffened as she tried to hold me or keep up. It was five minutes before I slammed into her and grunted as I clutched her and began spewing cum. she screamed and wrapped her legs around me, "YES!"

When I was done I pulled out and rolled onto my back. She was panting and shuddering and finally turned to snuggle against me as I reached up to pull my Griffin closer. I caressed her and she sighed, "I like it hard too."

I smiled, "sleep."

I snapped awake and reached for the Griffin before realizing it was Joker. I relaxed, "need some pussy Joker?"

He grinned as he stripped, "since you are offering to share."

I nudged Kim, "hey."

She opened sleepy eyes, "yes?"

I gestured to Joker, "lay back and spread your legs."

Kim looked back at Joker and smiled as she rolled onto her back and held out her arms. I relaxed as Joker crawled between her legs and she reached for his cock. She sighed as he pushed into her tight pussy and began fucking her with long, firm thrusts. It was not long before she was shuddering as he groaned, "god your bitch is trying to milk the cum out of me."

Kim giggled as she spasmed and I grinned, "then give her what she wants."

Joker laughed and started fucking her harder. She began convulsing as she clung to him and a couple of minutes later he thrust into her hard and she stiffened, "YES! CUM IN ME!"

It was a minute before Joker pulled out of her and rolled off the bed, "you have a talented bitch Swordbreaker."

I laughed as Kim shuddered and turned to hug me, "I know."

Joker started dressing, "Drake said to come relieve him on the bridge."

I nodded and rubbed Kim's butt, "like it my bitch?"

She nodded and grinned, "he came a lot."

I laughed as I moved off the bed and began dressing. I fastened her leash and led her out. When I walked onto the bridge Drake grinned back at me and stood, "Joker took his turn?"

I smiled and nodded, "my bitch thinks he needs to cum more often."

He laughed, "Don't we all."

I sat in the pilot's seat as he went over our course. When he finished he looked at Kim in the next seat, "mind if I borrow your bitch?"

I glanced at her as she perked up and smiled. I laughed, "just bring her back when you finish."

It was an hour before Drake returned and she had a look of wonder on her face. I glanced at her as he sat her down, "what did you do?"

He grinned, "taught her about anal sex."

I laughed as I reached out to rub her nipples, "did you use a nerve stimulator from sick bay?"

Drake chuckled as he left, "yeah."

Kim whispered, "he really loves fucking my butt."

I smiled and checked everything, "did he teach you how to keep yourself clean?"

She nodded, "it was uncomfortable but not that bad."

It was almost eight hours when Catcher wandered in, "can I use your bitch?"

I glanced at Kim as she sat up and grinned at me, "sure but do me a favor and clean her out when you finish."

He grinned and held his hand out for the leash. I handed it to him and watched Kim strut after him. An hour later a mussed and tired looking Kim was led back in. Catcher grinned and gestured, "you are relieved."

I went over our position and then led Kim out. I stopped in the small dinning area to get something to eat and she sighed, "he was really horny."

I laughed, "wait until we are back on board our ship and you have the whole crew."

She looked at me and whispered, "by myself?"

I put my arm around her, "do not worry, I say how many and who. You will have at least eight hours of sleep each day and recycled water to clean yourself with."

Kim looked at me, "and you?"

I grinned, "yes."

She smiled, "okay."

I shook my head and gestured to the rations, "eat."

A week later we set the cargo ship down on an empty pad on Barburas. Kim walked with the assurance of a woman, with a sway to her hips and passion in her eyes. I led her off the ship as the captain met us with a prospective buyer. I had found one of her old dresses and she was wearing it as the four of us led her towards the port transport to the gate.

The captain had given us two days off and we were heading out to enjoy it. At one of the first shops Drake bought Kim a new jeweled collar and leash. I registered her and bought her a jeweled chain bracelet and a couple of nice collars. At another shop Catcher bought her a new dress and Joker disappeared only to return and hand her a small case.

When I looked at the case he grinned, "her own hygiene kit."

We went to an eatery before heading back to the ship. We had all decided to save as much as we could. I led Kim to my room and made sure she knew where it was. They had already filled the ship's water tanks and I pulled Kim into the small shower to wash. We slept eight hours straight through and the captain was the first to knock on my door.

Kim was laying back fingering the fresh cum I had left in her when I woke up. I was sitting at the desk checking my mail and bank account. I turned to the door, "it is unlocked!"

The captain stepped in and looked at Kim before looking at me and opening his mouth. I turned back to the desk, "go ahead and use her, she is still horny."

He laughed, "what happened to she is your slave?"

I did not even glance back, "we broke her in on the trip back. She can take care of several men each day. She gets eight hours of sleep each day and is not to be abused."

I heard Kim groan as he pulled her to the edge of the bed. She started moaning and the captain was grunting. A minute later Kim screamed, "YES!"

I grinned and glanced back to see her with her leg wrapped around him as she spasmed and jerked around. A minute later she squealed as he grunted and groaned and then sighed. He slowly pulled out of her as I turned back to the desk and I heard his quiet, "thank you bitch."

Kim sighed and I looked back as the captain fixed his clothes, "did you find replacements?"

He smiled as he headed towards the door, "yeah and you need to move to cabin ten out of the crew quarters."

I grinned at Kim as the hatch closed, "feel better?"

She grinned, "I was just about to ask you to fuck me again."

I nodded to the small bathroom, "clean up for the next one. Knowing the captain it will be the executive officer."

She moved off the bed and walked to the bathroom with a tempting sway to her hips. I stood and moved to my locker and started packing, "bring everything from the bathroom when you finish!"

I had just finished packing when the XO knocked, "come!"

He opened the hatch and grinned, "the captain said you were offering your bitch's services."

I nodded to her leash beside the hatch, "no abuse and bring her back to my new cabin when you finish."

Kim grinned as she strutted to the hatch, "I am clean too."

He laughed and fastened her leash before leading her away. I looked around and pulled my locker after me as I headed to my new cabin. By the number I knew it was larger. I registered my palm print beside the hatch and walked into plush carpets, a couch with two chairs and a large bed, the bathroom was even larger.

I started putting everything away and Catcher knocked before opening the hatch. I glanced at him and grinned, "did you get a new room too?"

He laughed as he came in, "next to yours."

He sat in a chair, "where is your bitch?"

I gestured to the door, "the XO borrowed her."

Catcher grinned, "how many are you going to limit it to?"

I smiled as I finished what I was doing and came to sit across from him, "I was thinking of starting with ten times a day. If she is not sore after that I will add more."

He nodded, "you starting a list?"

I grinned, "want a standing date?"

He grinned, "yeah."

Joker knocked and walked in, "guess what? The captain made Drake the new first mate."

Catcher and I looked at each other and I grinned, "want to bet he comes looking for my bitch?"

Joker and Catcher both laughed as Joker sat down. We were talking a little later when the XO brought Kim back. She was smiling and kissed his cheek before running to hop into my lap. The XO chuckled before leaving and I rubbed her nipples, "Catcher wants me to set up a standing appointment for him each day."

Kim grinned, "Joker and Drake too."

Joker laughed, "thanks little bitch."

I tugged on her nipples, "you still belong to me. I tell you who you spread your legs for."

She shuddered, "you were going to tell me that anyway."

I laughed, "go with Catcher and give him a good ride. Do not take to long, we need to go grab something to eat."

Catcher grinned and held out his hand, "lets go play."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards our bed, "we do not have a lot of time Catcher."

He laughed as he grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed. I grinned at Joker, "you know, sometimes I wish I had her to myself. I do not use her as much as I want."

He smiled, "you get more than you would if you did not have her. Besides, this way you get the crews good will."

I nodded, "Yeah, I thought about that."

Catcher was fucking Kim with hard, deep thrusts and Joker shook his head, "he really needs to fuck more, that poor bitch gets pounded when he fucks her."

Kim laughed and looked towards us from around his shoulder, "and I love it."

Catcher shivered and buried his cock before grinding. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he grunted and groaned. He pulled out of her a minute later and slowly rolled off the bed. Kim sighed, "next time you keep going Catcher, you can do two or three before stopping."

Joker and I laughed as Catcher pulled her squealing off the bed and slung her over his shoulder, "lets go eat."

Catcher set her on her feet and I snapped the leash onto her collar before following Joker out. When we walked into the small dining area there were four new men at one table. I grabbed four meal packs as Joker and Catcher went to get drinks. I was almost to the table when there was a jerk on Kim's leash.

I spun to her yelp and dropped the packs. One of the new men had stood and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her into him. The other men were grinning and looking at me as if to see what I would do. My Griffin fired and the man's head snapped back before his body fell. I slipped the pistol back into the holster as I stepped closer to Kim.

I squatted down next to her, "are you okay?"

I watched the new men from the corner of my eye and my left hand slipped a stun pistol out as one pulled a blaster. The stun beam hit him in the head and shoulders as he was starting to point it at me. Drake cleared his throat from the hatch as I stood facing the new crewmen, "Swordbreaker?"

I started for the man I had just shot, "no one touches my property without my permission."

The other two men moved away as I squatted and yanked the stunned man up and over my shoulder. I picked up the blaster he had dropped on the table and turned to walk to Kim, "stand up my bitch."

I tucked the spare pistol behind my belt and took her dropped leash before heading towards the door. By the time I reached the airlock the whole crew was there. I turned and handed Kim's leash to Drake, "would you watch her?"

He took her leash and nodded, "sure."

I walked to the edge of the airlock and cycled it open. I dropped the stunned man to the deck before squatting and pulling his blaster and jamming it into his holster. I pressed the release wand to his temple and stood before backing up, "get up backstabber."

He came to his feet slowly as his eyes shifted around. I waited until he licked his lips and looked at me, "draw or I will shoot you where you stand."

He looked around desperately and shook his head as he backed to the edge of the airlock, "I was not..."

I snarled, "you pulled down on me, draw or die."

He shook his head and started to turn. His left hand went to his back and started coming around his body. I drew and fired in one motion and he jerked and I fired a second time right between his eyes. His body tumbled back and fell out of the airlock and down to the port tarmac. I walked forward and knelt to pick up the compact Sparrow blaster.

I put the weapons away before turning to the captain, "I had no other choice."

He nodded, "better now than in the middle of a fight."

He looked at the other two new men, "you are fired."

They opened their mouths but did not say anything. The captain nodded to the XO and Drake, "replace them and get this cleaned up before we get fined."

I accepted Kim's leash from Drake and headed back to my quarters. As soon as I closed the hatch she latched onto me and started crying. I moved to the couch and sat her down before stripping. I pulled her onto my lap and held her as she clung to me.

She finally looked down at my hard cock and then into my face, "I heard what you said about not using me as much as you want."

I rubbed her nipples, "I do not want to make you sore and it is important to show the others I will share you."

She turned and straddled me before positioning my cock and pushing down. My cock pushed into her slippery pussy and she shuddered, "you are my master and that means you use me first."

I caressed her body as she began to rock slowly. Catcher knocked and walked in with Joker following. They were carrying meal packs and drinks. Joker laughed, "I told you he would fuck her."

Kim shuddered as her pussy squeezed me and she looked back, "I am a little busy here."

They grinned as they set everything on the low table between the couch and the chairs. I pulled her against me and smiled at Joker, "want her ass?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.