And Carmela Makes Three - Cover

And Carmela Makes Three

by maryjane

Copyright© 2014 by maryjane

Erotica Sex Story: Some good comes from a nasty accident. The nurse from rehab becomes a good friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Prostitution   .

"Dr. Green, my husband hasn't had an orgasm in over a week and I know that he's climbing the wall. He needs some relief soon and I'd like to give him a hand job or suck his cock. Will it be safe?"

"Jill," he held his hand on my left shoulder and said after a brief pause to consider, "we need to keep his head and neck completely immobilized. The excitement of orgasm and ejaculation might very take a hopeful situation and turn it into permanent paralysis or even kill him. However," he continued after another pause, his voice dropping, "if you'd like to suck a cock..."

I'd heard it all before. So many, many times. The moment I heard him say 'however', I began to move my right hand and arm backward and after the word 'suck', I brought them forward with all my might, slapping his face with a loud sound, trying to rattle his teeth. The nearby nurse's face came up, startled at the sound, and after seeing the two of us, immediately turned aside, an ostrich hoping that we wouldn't notice her.

"In the future, Doctor, I'm not Jill, I'm Mrs. Wilson. And you will kindly keep your fucking hands off of me. From now on, I'll be consulting with Nurse..." I turned to look at the name tag resting atop her healthy left tit, "Carmela Rodriguez."

So what's the story, you ask. What happened to my husband and why did a simple crude remark get me so angry?

It's all my own fault. First, about Jack. Let me stop you right there. We've heard every possible joke about Jack and Jill and we're sick and tired of them, so don't bother. Anyway, we live in a rabid football town. We have season tickets for the local team and bet heavily, but only on our boys. Football Fever had set in. It was the first game of the playoffs and we had home team advantage right up through the Super Bowl.

The rain falling at the start of the game had turned into snow and ice by halftime. By the middle of the third quarter, Jack turned to me and said, "This game is over. Let's go home, put on a fire and fuck on the bear-skin rug."

"Not yet, lover. We've already won the over/under bet but I'd like to see us get another quick touchdown before I'm really comfortable about covering the spread."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Call your local bookmaker for an explanation of those words.

Well, he bitched but he agreed to stay. It was another fifteen minutes of real time – playing time was a lot shorter - before our guys scored the touchdown that made me happy. By then, the ice had thickened and the temperature had dropped. We tip-toed down the parking aisle as departing cars inched beside us, all at respectably safe slowness. Just as we reached our car, more than fifteen minutes after Jack's original request would have gotten us there, an SUV moving at a safe five miles per hour hit an icy spot and jackknifed into us.

It knocked me into Jack. My ass hit the ground and I slid backward, cursing in several languages. But when I hit Jack, he fell straight, hitting his shoulder and back against the grille of a Hummer and then his head hit solid ice on the ground.

Bottom line, he broke more bones than I knew he had. As I indicated earlier, another half inch one way or the other and he would have been kaput. As it was, he had to be put into a head-neck brace to keep him immobile until everything knit together.

So that's what put him into Rehab, with his balls continually full of cum and no safe way to get rid of it.

But why did I get so angry at Dr. Green's disgusting mouth? Men talk like that all the time, and women of all shapes and sizes get used to it. But we don't like it and it festers. In my case, the story is worse.

I've been blessed. My face, tits, legs, hips all came in 'just right' and I knew early on that men and boys lusted after me and jerked off with my picture inside their closed eyes.

On the other hand, I was also cursed. My clit developed into a raging maniac, always desiring orgasmic relief. Masturbating fingers, nor were cucumbers and my mother's vibrators – with her knowledge. I could cum and be happy, but only for a short while.

In high school, I took advantage of all that the boys – and many of the teachers - had to offer. I sucked a lot of cock. My friends quickly taught me that insisting on the boys fingering me to orgasm before I took their cocks into my mouth was a small price for them to pay. I became the most popular girl in school, and happily it was not as a slut, but as 'one fine piece of ass.'

Once I learned that a cock or a tongue gives better orgasms than a finger, it was easy to impose the same rule: you make me cum first or your cock will never again see the inside of any part my body.

There was one other curse that I haven't mentioned. I love to spend money on myself, and my parents didn't have very much. So it wasn't much of a leap for me to start putting a price tag on doing what I loved so much to do. Blow job, straight fuck, sixty-nine, anal – yes, I took it up the ass, all-nighter, weekend, full week out of town. Of course, once I started to charge, I could no longer insist on the guy making me cum first. But what the fuck; I considered money more important than orgasms. And when necessary, I could always give a freebie to some young man in return for his tongue. Fortunately, that wasn't too often.

I rapidly matured in the fucking business. I no longer gave blow jobs as a single item, but coupled them with a straight fuck at a higher price. And I was no longer a cock sucker; I became a fellatrice. I no longer took it up the ass; instead, I accepted sodomy. I was no longer a whore; I became a paid companion. I outgrew my madam; she morphed into my social secretary.

And then I made the decision to expand my vistas. My social secretary was also a casting agent, and I soon became a movie star, fucking and sucking to the whirr of a camera. Or multiple cameras. And I don't mean to suggest that it was those late-night pay channels on televising. It was full-length hard core, with the camera just about up my cunt, clit visible, cock plunging in and out in full view, asshole ditto, cum-filled face-drenching money shots.

All in all, the money was great. I lived like a Queen and had all the orgasms that I ever wanted. And then I met Jack. He was just a customer, but a good one. He booked me for a week and we flew to Paradise Island and then to Las Vegas. He did everything to me that I'd ever heard about and then a few that were new. Those Vegas days included threesomes with Jack's son. At the end of the week, the two of them left me bow-legged.

Jack also left me his phone number.

And soon I was giving him freebies, and then we were lovers. We married, we moved into a gated golf club community. I gave up the life and he supported me in the style to which I had become accustomed. We lived happily ever after.

End of story? Oh, no; not by a long shot.

By chance, one of our neighbors was Doctor Green. He knew nothing of my history, nor that of Jack. For all he knew, for all that any of our neighbors and fellow golf-clubbers knew about us, we could have been there under the Witness Protection Program or newly retired gazillionaires just living off of clipping coupons.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Call your investment advisor to explain what that means.

None of our neighbors cared one whit about the mixed races.

Then one night, after we'd made love – we no longer just fucked – neither of us was tired. Our computer used the big tv screen in our bedroom and we often downloaded first run movies. He sat with his back against the headboard and I sat between his open legs. His cock, still cum-sticky from his ejaculation inside me, lay against my pussy.

"Let's watch some porn, Jill."

I agreed, and he clicked a few keys. Soon we were online to the raunchiest stuff I'd ever seen. I leaned back, idly stroking his cock. Suddenly he jumped forward, his forehead hitting the back of my neck.

"What was that all about?"

"That's you, Jill."

"Huh?"

He hit the pause button and then slowly rewound the video. Sure enough, there I was, a cock in my ass and another one in my mouth, a look of ecstasy on my face. I couldn't remember the names of the two men, I'd made so many of that type video, though I certainly recognized the genre.

Jack and I looked at each other, our minds in total sync.

"Fuck it," he said. "What are the chances of anyone in the club recognizing you, and if they did, so what? You've done nothing illegal making those movies. But you do get me hot. Any suggestions?"

I twisted around and swallowed his cock. And soon thereafter, I swallowed his cum.

Do I have to tell you what happened?

A seventeen year old boy living four blocks away was about to fuck his girlfriend. They were using the computer as a lazy kid's foreplay.

"Holy shit, that's Jill Wilson."

"Who the fuck is Jill Wilson," she asked, staring at my face impaled on a raw cock.

He told her. And being a worldly kid, he also told his father the next morning. Who dutifully told the kid's mother. Who told the girls around the breakfast table in the clubhouse. And in those unforgettable words by Yul Brynner from "The King and I", et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. That was followed by someone's internet search which disclosed a long forgotten prostitution arrest in California, with all the gory details.

The first hint I had of all this was when I stopped at the communal mail box station at the clubhouse, when I noticed people of both genders looking sideways at me. After that, the men, when unencumbered by the presence of their wives, started making slightly suggestive comments, references to my tits and ass and what they'd like to do with them.

Jack and I discussed the issue and decided to do nothing. Fuck them all. We had no need to move. Let the men jerk themselves off.

And then Jack had his accident and I met Doctor Green. You already know how that went.

When I left Rehab that evening, I too was horny. I hadn't been laid since the accident and my fingers were only of transient relief. It was dark; I skipped dinner and just took one stiff drink. Once I was undressed, I took one finger and slid it inside me. After swishing it around, I took it out and sucked it dry, savoring my own taste. Then I picked up the phone.

"Hi Frankie ... Jack is stable but horny. When I told the doctor that I wanted to suck your Dad's cock, he told me not to, because it might cause damage to his neck. Then he was in the middle of offering me his own cock and I slapped him so hard that my hand still stings. But if you offered me your cock, I wouldn't think of slapping you ... I'll be asleep. Don't be afraid to wake me. Use your own key."

I was sound asleep in two minutes. Some time later, I felt an unshaven face against my back, soft lips gently nibbling up and down my spine. He moved his body as he nibbled, so that when his lips were at the top of the crack of my ass, I could feel his hard cock pressing up against the back of my knees.

"Lower," I whispered, and his fingers spread my ass cheeks apart as his tongue invaded the darkness. My hand went back and my fingers played with the hair on his head, curling it and then releasing it. His hands were under my body, his fingers on my hips, pulling me toward his face. Then he squirmed up level with me. He rolled me over, to face him, and his mouth was on my nipples, sucking, biting, growing them larger and stiffer with his talented tongue.

"How would you like it, Jill," he asked.

"Every which way, Frankie, every which way. I've had nothing since the accident except for my fingers."

He pushed a knee between my legs and lined the crown up his cock right up against my shaved wetness. His hand was inside me, spreading my labia for his man-tool. His mouth was on mine, our tongues dueling, and his hardness hit bottom as he slid his meat into me.

"Fuck me, Frankie. Make me cum like your Daddy does. Fill me up."

I hadn't fucked Frankie since that weekend back in Las Vegas when I was still in the Life, doing a threesome with him and Jack. Oh sure, he had hinted at it more than once, and Jack made it clear that he had no objection. But even though Frankie was an Adonis, quite suited to appear as the bare-chested hunk on the cover of a paperback bodice-ripper, it had just never happened.

This night though, I needed someone like him so very badly, and he was quite happy to oblige. He had fantastic staying power, having the ability to give me as many orgasms as I needed before I gave him the OK to let go and pour his cream into me.

He pounded into me while sliding one thumb in with his cock, using it to diddle my clit. At the same time, the middle finger of his other hand slowly worked its way into me from the other side. My entire body stiffened as he probed, seeming to search for my non-existent prostate gland. My first orgasm hit me in barely one minute, the second one, probably just a continuation of the first a mere thirty seconds later. The third orgasm took a full five minutes.

"I'm ready, Frankie. Let it go."

With a grunt, his warm wetness spurt inside my loins in sync with the throbbing of his cock. He lay over me, a childish grin on his face, as he moved his lips to mine. My hands gripped his ass, to keep his cock and also his cum safely inside me. Then he pushed himself up, off of me and out of me. His sticky cock rested against my stomach until suddenly his mouth was against my cunt, his tongue licking and sucking me dry of his pearly cum.

It's impossible to adequately describe the wonderful feeling that a woman gets when her (pick one) husband, brother, lover, grandfather, father, step-father, date, priest, total stranger, oh I forgot son and grandson, whatever, goes down on her immediately after he's filled her cunt with that sweet sauce that men use to procreate the species. And it's been so rare with me, what with most of the men being paying customers who have no interest in my pleasure. And Frankie himself was no exception. When it was all business, with his father paying me top dollar to entertain (such a nice word) the two of them, he never brought his tongue anywhere near my pussy. But when I became his stepmother, when I let him fuck me, shit, make that when I demanded that he fuck me, he knew that if he didn't please my pussy, he'd never get near it again.

I don't remember how much I slept, but I know that it was still full darkness when I was awakened by the sensation of hard cock rubbing against my mouth. As I spread my lips to welcome the silky intruder, I could taste the remnants of my own cum. I sucked lazily for not very long, when Frankie spoke.

"Turn over, Jill." Though those were the only words, I could tell from the soft tone that there was an unspoken 'please' attached. I flattered myself on my choice of husbands, for Jack had obviously instilled courtesy in his son. Even in prior years, when as a paying customer (or as the guest of one) he might have been gruff in his communication of positions for me to assume, he had always been polite, assuring that I would always gladly do as he requested.

I had never been a great fan of anal sex but I put up with it. As a working girl, I had learned that taking it up the ass brought in by far the largest quoted prices and the largest tips. One hour on my hands and knees, facing the headboard and moaning as if I were enjoying it, netted as much or more than a full night on my back, telling some jerk that his cock was the greatest piece of meat I'd ever had. Damned if most of them actually believed it, especially since they'd heard that very same thing from ever whore they'd ever paid.

But that's not important. I could just as well have taped myself saying it and pushing a Play button whenever a guy shot off inside me. Back in Vegas, when I'd first met Jack and his son, neither one of them ever stuck more than a finger up my ass. And don't disparage my memory. I certainly don't remember ever man I've ever fucked, but I definitely remember every guy who's cum inside my bowels.

I sat up and kissed Frankie, hard, tongues dueling, just the way that I kissed his father. Then I leaned over to the night table and flipped him a tube of KY, always kept handy for his father's whims. I moved onto my hands and knees, offering my stepson the target of his dreams.

"Be gentle, Frankie."

And he was, wasting no time in silently exploding his cum up into my bowels. The warm liquid filled me. As he pulled out, his gift began to ooze back out. He bent and licked it all up, drying the area with soft puffs of air. Silently still, I thanked my beloved husband for giving m such a wonderful stepson.

In the morning, I gave Frankie's pipes one final cleaning, snowballed his cream back into his mouth and sent him on his way.

When I got to Rehab later that day, Carmela greeted me with a big smile. Mrs. Green had come to pick up her husband after I had left. She had asked him about the big red cheek and he had told her the truth. Carmela had not known the back-story, about my history in cinema, and she had pieced it together from the Greens' conversation. The wife had reamed her husband a new one, and made him promise to apologize to me when he saw me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.