The Long and the Short of It - Cover

The Long and the Short of It

Copyright© 2014 by Kaffir

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Christopher is leading an ordered and happy life. Then he meets Tina...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Slow  

As expected, Jenny and Sally had lunch together on Monday and Jenny told her everything. Sally noticed quickly that Jenny was rather emotional, something unlike her. She probed gently.

Jenny shook her head exasperatedly. "I don't know what to do," she admitted. "I do love Bea from the bottom of my heart and can't let her down. If I dropped her I don't know what she might not do. At the same time I'm very attracted to Chris. He's a sweet, gentle, considerate guy but he's strong, not just physically, but in character as well. Then of course he's introduced me to heterosex and did I enjoy it!"

"I hope you're not going to become a nympho," grinned Sally.

Jenny smiled lopsidedly, the minimum reaction that Sally had hoped for.

"No," she almost whispered, "but I could actually fall for Chris."

"You're going to have to think about this, love."

Jenny nodded sombrely. "I also need to talk to Chris but I'm not going to get the chance. Bea's always about and can't help but overhear. Then I've got to go home next weekend for my grandmother's eightieth birthday party."

"Surely there'd be a chance then."

"I suppose."

After a pause, Jenny brightened. "Thanks, Sal. That's a good idea."

Then her face fell again. "I'd actually like to talk to him sooner."

"Oh, Jenny, you really have got it bad."

Jenny nodded.

"You've got his mobile number. I'll disappear and you can ring him now."

"He'll be at work."

"I bet he's got time for you."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes, Jenny, I do judging by what you've told me of his behaviour over this last weekend."

"OK."

Sally patted her hand and left. Jenny looked around her. There was no one close enough to overhear. She just had to hide her emotions. She rang Christopher.

"Hi, Jenny," he answered.

"Hi, Chris. Are you able to talk or are you up to your eyeballs?"

"No but it's a bit public."

"Oh!" He could hear her disappointment.

He whispered conspiratorially. "I'll go to the loo and ring you back."

Jenny could not help but giggle.

He rang back a few minutes later. "Occupé," he said," but all clear now."

Jenny could not help but giggle again. "Thanks again, Chris for a very, very special weekend."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did and, as I said, you are a very special girl."

"Thanks. Um, the discussion with Bea came sooner rather than later and I'm now in a stew."

She told him everything. "Oh, Chris, I don't know what to do. Help, please!"

"Whee! Golly, Jenny, I haven't got any instant answers but what Bea said was pretty unequivocal."

"Yes but, Chris, we have something too, don't we?"

"Yes we have but it's a bit early for love, that kind of love, isn't it?"

"I suppose but the way I feel at the moment..."

"Jenny, I can't answer your questions at the moment as I'm away from my computer. I'll text you and we can arrange a more suitable time."

"Has someone come in?"

"Yes."

"OK. 'Bye."

Jenny beat him to it, telling him that it would have to wait until the weekend and that she would ring him. Christopher replied telling her to call him on his mobile as he would be at home.

As far as Christopher was concerned things were happening a bit too quickly. Certainly he had not lied when he had told Jenny she was a very special girl. She was also very attractive and as it had turned out sexy but it was too soon for love as such. He would need to get to know her in different surroundings and situations as well.

Jenny did not manage to think coherently at all. She was pulled in one direction by Christopher and equally strongly in the other direction by Bea. Bea's antipathy to men stemmed from an over-affectionate uncle who had overdone the cuddles and kisses and was not averse to caressing her bottom or breasts if he got the chance. He had never tried to go further than that but he had given Bea the squirms and she was consequently fussed by any male attention particularly if it hinted at anything physical.

Bea was unaware of it but Jenny noticed that she was not clingy as such but was constantly seeking reassurance like sitting snuggled up together on the sofa in the evenings and seeking the maximum body contact in bed.

It did gradually dawn on Jenny why she was so attracted to Christopher. Certainly he was good looking and matched her for size. He also, from her short experience, was an expert lover. He had never forced her into anything but had been kind, gentle and amusing throughout. He was reassuring too, protective even. At the pub with his friends there had been encouraging smiles and warm, gentle squeezes of her hand. He had been there for her. It was not entirely new to her. When she was younger her father would often squeeze her shoulders affectionately and kiss the top of her head. He could hardly do that anymore, she thought wryly. She was taller than him these days. Now though, living in London, she had to stick up for herself and protect little Bea. It had started when a little waif had joined her branch at the Ministry and she had looked out for her and then invited her to come and share the flat. Bea had gained in confidence. The way she had spoken on Sunday night was a clear indication of that. All the same she was a shy little person and still looked to Jenny for support. The fact that Jenny had made love with Christopher had shaken her confidence though.

That all gave Jenny further food for thought. Did she love Bea sufficiently to go on supporting her? She thought she probably did and as time went on Bea would surely grow in confidence. The longer Jenny dallied with Christopher though the longer that would take. If only all three could live happily together. She knew Bea's views on that and she was pretty sure that Christopher would think the same. She was very disturbed and yet oddly enough not unhappy because probably, at least for the time being, she still had Christopher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.