Sylph Esteem

by Les Lumens

Copyright© 2014 by Les Lumens

Fantasy Sex Story: With a love betrayed behind him and college looming in front, Matt's feeling unsure about the future. Not everything in the past is an ill omen, though. Sometimes, good deeds pay sweet dividends.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

People had finally gotten the hint.

Matthew finished his walk alongside the gravel road, having not found so much as a cigarette butt or gum wrapper. It was a far cry from two years ago when the roadside and the valley below had been littered with trash bags and discarded appliances. His cameras providing evidence of the people littering on the property had allowed the police to track down and fine the offenders. After only a couple of months, the constant stream of refuse had trickled down to nothing.

He checked the last of his hidden cameras, changing the battery and the memory card before starting down the hill. The slope was steep and covered with last year's fallen leaves, forcing him to pay close attention to his footing as he descended.

Once at the bottom, he wiped the perspiration from his brow and shook loose a few strands of dark brown hair that were sticking to his neck. The shade beneath the canopy felt wonderful after the hike in the hot June sun - and the best was yet to come.

There was work to do first, though.

He pulled his arms out of the straps of his backpack and retrieved a water bottle from the side pocket. Thirst quenched, he sat down and leaned against the trunk of a large maple. Pushing aside the trash bags he was glad he hadn't needed, he pulled his laptop from the backpack and inserted the first flash card.

As expected, most of the images were of him as he checked the cameras. He'd also captured a deer on one, and a couple of shots of cars on the road. The picture of the deer went into a folder to show to his mother before he inserted the next card. He quickly flipped through the first few images of himself and passing cars, and then paused when he saw one of a car stopped alongside the road.

He could tell by the lighting that the image had been snapped at night with the flash. That was usually enough to chase away anyone up to no good. The license plate was plainly visible, so he had all the evidence he needed if the driver had still tried to get away with something. A click moved on to the next image.

"Oh god," he groaned as the image loaded. One of the car's back doors was open, and he had an unwelcome view of a guy's legs and naked ass sticking out of it. Quickly moving to the next image, he saw exactly what he expected. The guy was staring in the general direction of the camera with a look of surprise on his face. The next image had him reaching inside the car while trying to cover his junk with the other hand. There was another image of the guy scrambling to leave, and then a welcome surprise.

The image quality wasn't the best through the back glass with the flash going off, but it was clear enough. The woman who had sat up in the back seat had nice tits, and hadn't managed to cover them up with her shirt when the camera snapped.

Matt chuckled and flipped through two more shots of the couple fleeing. He felt a little bad about accidentally cock-blocking the guy, but it had probably saved him from having to pick up a used condom. There was nothing else of interest on the card, so he wiped it clean and moved on to the next.

The rest of the cards contained only mundane images, so his work was done for the next few days. He closed the laptop and looked at the water with a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. The creek widened and deepened into a rock-bottom pool in this spot - the perfect place to cool down on a hot day. He pulled off his shoes and shirt, hanging the latter from a tree limb, and turned toward the creek.

The bittersweet memory of coming here for a skinny-dip with his last girlfriend hit him out of the blue. He could almost see her standing naked in front of him with beads of water glistening on her skin and the current tickling her smooth-shaven pussy.

Pushing away the memory with a determined shake of his head, he took the last couple of steps toward the creek. He slipped into the cool, sparkling water with a sigh of relief, though he gasped when he sat down and the sudden change of temperature caused his family jewels to retreat in shock.

The birds were singing and the water felt wonderful, but he couldn't help flashing back to the memory of Tina. It had been one of the most exciting experiences of his life, now ruined by catching her giving a blowjob to some other guy the day before Valentine's. It had severely shaken his confidence, and he hadn't even considered getting back into the dating game since. After only a couple of minutes, he climbed out and dried his hands on his shirt.

A flicker of motion in his peripheral vision caused Matt to turn. The butterfly had the most vivid purple wings he'd ever seen, and almost seemed to be studying him. Another flitter of movement revealed a second butterfly with wings the color of new leaves.

"They're fairies," his sister had said upon seeing another group of butterflies here, so many years ago.

Though he'd scoffed and called her stupid, the truth was that he almost believed her. She had a good story about how the fey folk changed into butterflies to hide from adults and boys. When a blue one landed on her finger, she had even pretended to talk to it.

Inspired, he reached into the backpack for his sketch book and flipped to a blank page. The purple butterfly conveniently landed on a twig, allowing him to sketch out the shape of its wings. The way the light hit the insect, he could see subtle changes in color, from a deep purple to almost pink. Fixing the colors to memory, he went on to draw a body to go with the wings.

In no time, he had a beautiful fairy on the page. When he got home, he'd color it in, and then scan it to send to his sister. Of course, he'd have to put some clothes on her first. His fairy was conspicuously naked, and hardly family fare.

A yawn crept up on him as he closed the sketchbook and slipped it back into the backpack. The walk back to the house wasn't far, but the thought of getting up made him feel even more exhausted. A nap sounded like just the thing, and he scooted to rest his head on the amazingly soft hummock at the base of the tree. In only moments, he was asleep.


The sound that roused him some time later was a high-pitched hum. He tried to ignore it, but that only seemed to make it louder. Irritated, he tried to open his eyes, only to find them heavy - resisting the effort. It was then that he realized he couldn't move.

In a panic, his eyes shot open. Though he still couldn't move, he could see that the contents of his backpack had been rifled through. The hum continued, boring into his brain, and he groaned. His mouth opened, letting the sound out, which was at least a little progress.

Must be dreaming, he thought while fighting the alarming paralysis. I'll wake up, or it will go some other weird direction any second now.

As he continued the mental struggle, a new sensation struck. It was as if someone was watching him - or rather several people. He could feel eyes on him, though the hum had thankfully quieted.

Something moved at the edge of his vision, and a breeze stirred his hair. Then again, on the opposite side. It tickled like mad, adding to his discomfort.

Come on. Wake up.

No luck there. More tickles arose from his right knee, and then from his left big toe. It was driving him crazy.

"It's awake."

The voice reinforced the idea that he was going crazy. It was both inside his head and somehow coming from outside at the same time.

"We should fly."

The second voice was different, and more distinct. It sounded quite feminine, with a musical quality.

"No, it's nice," a third, deeper, but still feminine voice said.

"It's big. It's a boy."

"It's nice," the deeper voice countered, carrying a note of finality.

"Who are you?" he tried to say, but it came out as nothing more than a groaning mumble.

"It can hear us!"

"Fly!"

"No," the deeper voice argued. Then it said, "Can you hear me?"

How am I supposed to answer? he wondered, but to his surprise, he was able to say, "Yes."

"Will you try to catch us?"

His brow furrowed - a little more progress. "Catch you? Who are you?"

"Will you try to catch us? Tell me or we'll go away."

"No, I won't try to catch you," he answered, not knowing what else to say.

"It's telling the truth," the voice said, sounding quite satisfied.

"I still don't trust it," another voice said.

"It's nice. I'll show you."

The moment he felt the muscles in his neck relax, he turned his head. What he saw left little doubt that he was dreaming or crazy. A five-inch high naked woman was hovering over his chest, brilliant purple wings flapping to keep her aloft. She had long, dark hair, and smiled as he beheld her. Near his feet, he could see three others. One had wings the color of new leaves, another sported blue, and the last was orange.

"They really are fairies," he muttered in awe.

The purple-winged beauty put her hands on her hips and frowned. "We are not fairies."

The rest of the creatures looked just as offended, so he quickly said, "I'm sorry. What are you then?"

"We're sylphs. Fairies are snooty girls with pointed ears."

"I didn't mean to insult you. I didn't know."

The purple-winged one turned to her companions and said, "See. I told you it was nice. It took away the nasty things, and it apologizes."

He couldn't help it. The sylph was hovering at just the right distance to let him behold her in all her glory. She had perky little breasts that quivered from the beating of her wings, long, gorgeous legs, and a face so beautiful it was heartbreaking.

The sylph turned back to him and broke out into a knowing smile. She stroked a hand over her hip and asked, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

His cheeks warming, he answered, "Very pretty."

The sylph giggled, and her companions did as well. They hovered a little closer, letting him see that they all looked much the same as the first. The other three had blonde hair and slightly smaller breasts, but otherwise were nearly identical, except for the color of their wings.

"Look," the blue-winged one gasped while pointing.

His face warmed even more as all four turned to look at the swelling bulge in his damp shorts. A chorus of giggles and purring sounds erupted from them.

The purple-winged leader darted toward his crotch and said, "Show us."

"Show you my..." He trailed off as the paralysis that had held him vanished.

The blonde sylphs encouraged him.

"Yes. Show us."

"Show us."

"Please."

A dainty foot settled against the tenting cloth and the dark-haired sylph said, "Please," in such a sultry voice that he shivered from the sound of it.

What the hell. I'm dreaming - right? All four of the sylphs drifted up and away as he reached for the waistband of his shorts. He lifted his butt and pushed the cloth down to a chorus of squeals.

Before he could finish wriggling out of his last piece of clothing, the four beautiful creatures darted in and alighted. He groaned as eight tiny hands settled on his hardening cock.

"It's still growing," one of the blonde sylphs said, and then giggled.

All four of the small women let out yelps of surprise when his manhood bounced upward. The purple sylph took to wing again, but only long enough to straddle his cock. The orange one then reached out to stroke his glans, causing his erection to jump. The purple-winged beauty screamed and wrapped her arms around his shaft, pressing her breasts against it, but the throb still bucked her from her perch. All four broke out into laughter as their dark-haired companion flapped her wings, allowing her to settle safely on his hip.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.