Spermophobe - Cover

Spermophobe

by Wylde Flowers

Copyright© 2014 by Wylde Flowers

Erotica Sex Story: The only place I want sperm is in my pussy. It feels disgusting when it leaks out of me and I don't want to feel dick drool on my leg. My boyfriend has a secret plan to help me overcome my feelings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   .

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes," says my boyfriend Justin. He's on top of me thrusting in my pussy.

I, Kandace, and my boyfriend are in my college dorm room on my twin bed. My roommate Kristin is out so Justin and I are taking advantage of the alone time. We've only been dating about a month but I can tell from his sounds that he's about to cum. I'm not close enough to cum but that's okay, it still feels very good. Next time I'll try to make sure I get the big O also.

"Oh, fuck!" he says and I feel his dick jerking and spurting.

He remains on top of me breathing heavy. His chest presses down against my boobs. My hands are caressing his back. I love my boyfriend.

Oh, yuck. His sperm is leaking out of my pussy and down my butt crack.

"Get up!" I say panicked.

"What?" he says groggily and doesn't move.

"You're leaking out of me. Please get up."

"So? Change your sheets. Or just leave it and the smell will remind you of me."

"No, it's leaking down my butt and on my leg."

"Take a shower later. I don't want to move. This feels very comfortable and close to you."

"Justin, please!" My voice has hit full panic. I pull my arms back and push up on his shoulders but that does nothing so I push up at his face.

"Kandace!" he says frustrated. He gets off me.

I scamper off the bed to the bathroom. I dampen a washcloth and clean up. The action causes more sperm to come out but since I'm in the act of cleaning it's no big deal.

I come back out.

"What is wrong with you?" He sounds annoyed.

"I just don't like when it leaks out. There's nothing wrong with that. Once it comes out of my pussy, I need to clean up."

"You're compulsive. Other girls don't care. Other girls suck dick."

"Is that what this is about? That I won't suck your dick? I told you I can't do it.". I feel emotional and start to cry.

He wraps me in his arms. It's just what I need.

"I'm sorry. It's just I like having my semen dried on your leg."

I push out of his arms. "So like a dog marking it's territory?"

"Why do you always think the worse?'

I scowl. I am mad at him again.

"I'm going to find a way to make you less freaked out about getting a little messy."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I want to help you."

"I'm fine, Justin."

"Being afraid of sperm is a problem. I'm surprised you have sex."

"That's not funny."

"No, I mean, you know, sex is messy yet you do it."

"I love you and most of the sperm is in my pussy until I squeeze it when I go to the bathroom. It's the stuff that comes out by itself that I can't stand."

"And any dick drool whether on your mouth or your body."

I shrug.

"I'm going to help you, Kandace."

"I don't need help."

He didn't argue though I know he didn't agree. He just said he needed to go.

I mention what happened to my roommate but Kristin is unsympathetic. She's a little cock-sucking slut.

Over the next two weeks, Justin would get off me as soon as he finished. I appreciate his thoughtfulness.


I'm naked on my bed waiting for Justin, my naked lover, to cover me with his warm body.

"We're going to try something different, " he says. He has a long strip of cloth. "Put your wrists together like this."

He demonstrates with the insides of both wrists touching. I do as he asks. He takes that long cloth and starting in the middle wraps it tightly around my wrists. He then pulls my wrists and so my arms above my head. He drops to the ground doing something and it pulls on my wrists until it's tight and I can't move them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.