Trinket's Day

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fiction Sex Story: A naked girl drops into a man's life, and quickly instills chaos.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   .

It was eleven pm when I closed up the Go Auto automobile part store. I was the manager of the store. It had started raining about fifteen minutes before, and I had a six block walk to reach home. But I wasn't worried. I made this walk almost every night on a well-lit, fairly busy street. And I had my umbrella with me. Rain had been in the forecast.

About a half a block into the walk the steady rain turned into a torrent. It came down so hard I could barely see three feet in front of me. This was unusual for my town, but I was still not alarmed. I knew the way well. As long as I could see the sidewalk and the curb to my right I would be just fine. There was the danger of getting hit by cars as I crossed the street, but this was a weekday night. There was little traffic, and most cars had pulled over to the side of the road, hoping that this downpour would be short lived.

I was just two blocks from my house, at a corner, when a naked girl, from the sidewalk that met from the left, collapsed onto me. The rain was so hard I didn't see her coming. Suddenly, a mound of wet curvy flesh fell onto my side.

Remembering my corpsman training in the Navy, I checked her vitals. She was breathing, and her pulse was strong. But she was shivering violently and her skin was icy cold. She was also unconscious. A classic case of hypothermia, I thought. Since my home was only two blocks away, I picked her up and carried her to my house. I placed my umbrella on top of my head and let the handle drape over my shoulder.

Fortunately for me, this young woman was petite, and not very heavy. Unfortunately, she was wet, cold, and slippery. Holding onto her was like trying to carry an armload of fish. I ended up groping almost every part of her body, just to hold on. I apologized to her, even though I doubted she could hear me.

By the time I got to my house, the rain had diminished back to the steady rate it had been before. I had to set my burden down next to the door, to get my keys out of my pocket.

I picked her back up and carried her to my bathroom. I placed in the bathtub and turned on the warm water. I pushed the lever that plugged the drain and turned on the shower. That way as much of her body would get warmed as quick as possible.

It was at this point when I finally got a chance to get a good look at her. Like I had said, she was petite; about five foot one with black hair, cut short, barely covering her ears. She also had an incredible body - enormous breasts, wide hips, and a narrow waist. She also had no body hair on either her armpits or pubic area. She was definitely physically mature, but there was something about her that made me think she was only in her late teens.

After a couple minutes, the warm water revived her. She opened her eyes to show they were large and a vivid shade of green. "C-cold," she said, shivering.

"I know. You were caught in the rain. I found you, and brought you to my home."

She looked confused. "Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Greg Nash; and your name?"

"I'm Trinket."

That was an unusual name. "What's your last name?"

She shrugged.

"Where do you live?"

She shook her head. "I don't know."

I ran the water until the tub was full. I let her stay in the tub for as long as she wanted.

She had stopped shivering and stood up. "I'm ready to get out."

I got her a plush bathsheet, and wrapped her up in it. I vigorously rubbed her, to make sure she was warm

"That feels nice," she purred.

"I-I should call the police."

"No! No police," she exclaimed, grasping my arm. "Just let me, get some rest, and I'll remember more in the morning.

I led her to the guestroom, which was across the hall from my room. "You can sleep here," I said.

She looked up at me with real gratitude. "You are so kind."

I didn't know what to say. "You are quite welcome," was all that came out.

She laid down on the twin bed, and in a matter of seconds was asleep, snoring softly.

I managed to get her into bed, and cover her with a sheet and blanket. She was still wrapped in that bathsheet.

It was almost 1 am when I got her tucked in. I was tired, so I went to my room, put on my pajamas and went to bed.


The next morning, I woke to the most incredible sensation. Trinket had unsnapped the fly on my pajamas and had impaled herself on my morning erection. She straddled my crotch and was sitting there, naked, with the biggest grin.

I know I should have pushed her off me, but the sensations she was causing were too incredible. She wasn't bouncing up and down. Instead she was gently rocking back and forth. Her vaginal muscles were contracting up and down my shaft in sequence. This created a sensation I have not felt since.

As she rocked on top of me, I got my first opportunity to admire Trinket's spectacular breasts. They were not just large, but also full and pert, with upturned pale pink nipples. They gently swayed in an almost hypnotic figure-eight pattern as she milked my shaft, not showing any signs of drooping.

All too soon, my balls pulled in and I felt like I was about to orgasm. At that moment Trinket started bouncing up and down, while keeping her vagina tightly gripped on my erection.

When I came, I cried out and pushed up my hips. My semen started dripping out of her vagina.

Trinket pulled herself off of my wilting member. "That was fun!" she said with a smile. She laid down next to me on my double bed, her erect nipples pushed against my chest.

"I-I have to go pee," I stammered, getting up out of bed.

As I urinated, I regained my equilibrium. It may be a surprise, but until a few minutes before, I had been a virgin. I was 26 years old and had been in the Navy for four years. You see, I am a devout Christian, and I believe that sex was a part of marriage. I was saving myself for my fiancée Evelyn, who I was to marry in about six months. She too was a virgin. We met at the church I went to, about a year before.

I knew that losing my virginity was not my fault. I don't know if you could call it rape, but it was close. I decided that I needed to clarify things with this strange girl. I went to my bedroom, where she was waiting.

When I entered, Trinket smiled and spread her legs; "Ready for another round, Greg?"

The way she did it was so innocent, yet sexy. I was, for a second, tempted to say yes. There was a presence or aura about her that made me get hard again.

"Not now," I said, sitting on the bedside.

She looked genuinely disappointed.

"We need to talk."

The black-haired girl looked confused; "About what?"

"Why did you do what you did this morning?"

Still confused, she thought for a minute. "Oh! You mean the sex! Well, I woke up horny, and thought about you lying in the next room, and how super nice you were to me last night. I got up, looked in here and saw you had a nice erection. I decided, why beat off, when you can fuck."

It was obvious that sex did not hold the same significance for Trinket that it did for me. To her it was just a way to have fun. That made the little talk I wanted to have even more of a challenge.

"I don't know if you know this, Trinket, but it generally is considered polite to get consent from your partner before you engage in sex."

She looked concerned. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry."

"No, it's just ... I have a fiancée, and we both agreed not to have sex with anybody else before we get married."

A light went on in this black-haired sexpot. "I see. You having sex with me broke your promise."

"That's right."

She sat up. Her breasts bounced fetchingly. "I understand. Next time we fuck, I'll get your permission first."

With the girl, I considered this progress. "Good. I'm glad to hear it."

I went to my dresser and pulled out some clothes to wear until I went to work at four. I took them into the bathroom to change.

Trinket followed me. It seems that ideas of personal boundaries and modesty were foreign to her. I tried to think of a way to tell her that I wanted to change in private, but gave up. I mean she'd already seen my penis, what did I have to hide?

My erection caused me some trouble when I put on my pants. This concerned Trinket greatly. "You should let me help you with that. If not sex, I could give you a blowjob or even a hand job."

"Thanks, but I'm okay. It'll go down."

"You could go jerk-off."

"I'm fine; really." I got my pants zipped.

"Let's go find you some clothes."

She nodded, not looking too thrilled.

I turned out that none of my pants would fit her. They were too long, and her hips were too wide. The best I could do was one of my dress shirts. It was plenty baggy, until it came to her breasts. The top three buttons would not fasten, displaying her generous cleavage. It just managed to cover her nipples, that almost punched holes in the thin fabric. It would have been plenty long, but those boobs pulled the shirt up so much that it barely covered her crotch. If anything, this outfit made her look even sexier, but at least it was more modest.

With that out of the way, I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Usually, I am not one for making a fancy breakfast. I usually get a bowl of cereal and some juice, so that's what I got Trinket and me.

Not complaining, she sat down at the kitchen table and started eating. I joined her.

While we were eating, I got on the phone and called Evelyn, my fiancée. It was nine thirty am, so she should be awake. It was early June, so her kindergarten class was out for the summer, and the education classes she has to take to stay certified had not started yet. This was a short vacation for her.

When she answered, I told her all about what had happened last night. Trinket even piped in a couple times, adding a detail I had forgot. I did leave off the part about her screwing me this morning. I would tell her later, but I wanted her to meet Trinket first. Once she does, I think the fact she assaulted me will be more believable.

To her credit, Evelyn believed my story, without question. She knew that I was not one to make up stories. Besides, who would make up a tale like this if it weren't true?

"You need to report this to the police," Evelyn said to me.

Trinket, overhearing her on the phone, shook her head vigorously.

"I said the same thing, but she is totally against it.

"Besides, what would they do? She's not a minor. She hasn't done anything wrong. I suppose they could check the missing person's listings..."

"Exactly; they are her best chance of finding her identity."

"I'll talk it over with her.

"But I need you to go get her some clothes. She was naked, remember, and what I have for her is barely adequate."

"Hmm ... she can't go out and get her own, that's for sure. Let me come over and meet her. That way I can figure what size clothes to get her."

I agreed then hung up. "She'll be here soon."

"I heard."

I realized that she had very good hearing. "Do you know how old you are? I don't think you are a minor, but it is hard to tell."

She shrugged her shoulders.

We had finished our cereal and pop tart, when Evelyn came in.

The contrast between the two was startling. While Trinket was five foot one, Evelyn was five nine, just an inch short of me. The new girl had short black hair, and my fiancée's was long curly light brown. Now, my fiancée was by no means flat-chested, but compared to Trinket she was. Her hips were also narrower. Trinket was voluptuous, while Evelyn was more willowy. I had never thought of myself as a breast man, until I met Trinket.

One look at Trinket and Evelyn's jaw dropped. "My, you're quite the bombshell aren't you?!"

The younger woman just blushed and smiled.

"Do you know your measurements?"

"Well, I'm five one." She grabbed her large breasts. "My tits are 34G. My waist is 24, and my hips are 36 inches.

I'm not sure how much of the last two measurements Evelyn heard. "Thirty-four G? Wow!" she said to herself. "I'm not going to be able to get a bra off the rack at Wal-Mart. Are they available at Victoria's Secret? I guess I'll find out."

She wrote all the measurements down, then headed for the door. "Well, I guess I'd better be going."

"Wait! I have to be at work at four pm, and I don't feel right leaving her alone here..."

"And you want me to watch her for you."

"If you don't mind."

She flashed me one of her sunny smiles. "Why not? It will give a chance to get to know this mystery girl better."

When she left, Trinket immediately shucked the shirt she was wearing. Once again she was nude.

"What are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"I understand. You wanted me to cover my body when your fiancée was here. She is gone now, so I am free again. Besides, you've already seen all of me. What's the point of hiding it?"

I sighed. She had a point. Obviously, she preferred to be naked.

Trinket sidled up to me, her cheeks flushed. "Greg, I'm horny again. Are you sure you don't want to fuck?"

Her offer almost made me change my mind. "I'm sure. I've made a promise to Evelyn."

This time it was her turn to sigh. "I guess I'll have to take matters into my own hand." She turned and headed toward her room. "Do you have any toys?"

"Toys?"

"You know vibrators and dildos; that kind of thing."

"Sorry, I don't."

She walked away. "I understand," she said sadly.

I loaded the bowls, glasses and spoons in the dishwasher. As I was finishing, I heard Trinket moaning. Obviously, she was masturbating.

Her cries and moans were so full of lust and desire, I was drawn to them. Without realizing it, I was standing in the doorway to Trinket's room. The door was wide open. The nymphet was kneeling on her bed with her knees spread. Her right hand was between her legs, and her left one was playing with her nipples. Her eyes were closed as she pleasured herself. She must have sensed I was near, because she opened her eyes. She looked directly in my eyes. "Please fuck me," she panted.

I almost joined her. Her draw was so intense. Instead I fled to my room, where I spent the next few minutes masturbating. Images of Trinket filled my mind. I came multiple times, hard

When I exited my room, she was still going at it. Her body was bathed in sweat, and she showed no signs of stopping. She looked at me again. "Wish I could have watched you jerk off," she said.

I shouldn't have been able to, but my penis became erect again in my pants. "I-I'm going to take a shower," I said.

Fleeing into the bathroom, I disrobed then turned on the shower. Stepping into the falling water, I felt the dried sweat and semen wash away. I got my washcloth soapy, and cleaned myself thoroughly.

While I was washing my hair, I heard the shower door open. There was Trinket. I was under the showerhead, so she was at the end of the tub, away from the water.

"Please wait until I'm done," I said, with a hint of desperation.

Trinket's eyes were fixed on my still-erect member. "Don't worry. I won't make you violate your promise." She got down on her knees, and proceeded to give my erection a tongue bath.

I should have beaten a hasty exit, but the sensations were too sweet. I let out a gasp of pain when she sucked hard on my balls. Finally, she popped my head into her mouth. With great vigor, she bobbed her head up and down. When I came, she swallowed every drop of my semen with a smile. "Wasn't that nice?" she said, looking up at me.

I nodded.

"Looks like you need to be cleaned again. Let me help." Taking my washcloth, she got it soapy again. She coated my whole body with suds. She took the most time cleaning my cock and balls, getting me hard again.

Trinket maneuvered past me, rubbing her body against mine, and walked under the shower stream, to get her body wet. "Now you clean me," she said with a hoarse voice.

Taking the washcloth in hand, I lathered her up. I couldn't help but spend a long time washing her breasts. For the first time I'd touched those enticing globes. They were soft and dense, but yielding to the touch; kind of like memory foam. Trinket moaned her appreciation at my attentions. I guess I caused her to come; because her legs buckled and, for the second time, she collapsed onto me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.