The Perfect Fuck Buddy - Cover

The Perfect Fuck Buddy

Copyright© 2014 by misskilljoy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fiction. Married woman finds the perfect fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

We met through a mutual friend. At first, I was a little shy, considering I didn't really like to meet new people. After we had spent an hour or so talking and getting to know each other, he left. A few days passed, we had been texting each other off and on. We decided that it was a great day to hook up. He came over, I was in a halter top and a skirt. He looked me up and down and I saw lust flash through his eyes. He immediately pushed me down on the couch, lifted up my skirt and started to eat out.

The sensations I felt were unreal. Of course, I had been eaten out before, but nothing compared to the way his tongue felt fucking my pussy and sucking on my clit. My husband never ate me out, so now I understood what I was missing out on. He grabbed my thighs and lifted them up to get a better angle on my pussy. I moaned and grabbed his hair, shoving his face into my pussy. I don't know how long he had been down there, all I knew was that he was good and I was so close to cumming. He must have sensed it because he stopped. My eyes shot open, thinking I had done something wrong. He was grinning from ear to ear, I could see my pussy juices all over his lips and chin. I wanted to kiss him, but we had agreed not to because kissing was considered romantic, at least, in our eyes. "I'm guessing you were about to cum?" He asked, still grinning, lust still evident in his brown eyes. Not trusting my voice, I nodded. "That's what I thought. I don't want you cumming just yet." He said, pulling me up. He unbuttoned his jeans, slid them down, along with his boxers. "Suck my cock."

He ordered me, and almost immediately, I dropped down on my knees and took him into my mouth. I loved the way his cock felt, I took him deeper until I couldn't take anymore, and bobbed my head up and down. He moaned, something else my husband never did, and it turned me on hardcore. I felt his hand grab my hair and he started to thrust his hips. Being new to this side of giving a blowjob, his cock kept slipping out of my mouth. He would shove it back in and keep going. He went deeper and I started gagging. This just turned him on even more, and he kept doing it.

When he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth with a little 'pop', it was covered with my saliva, and I also had saliva dripping off of my chin. "Your mouth felt real good on my cock". He told me, before pushing me back on the couch, and shoving his cock deep inside my throbbing pussy. I moaned, and thrusted my hips up to get some friction going. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. He fucked me, and while doing so, pulled out my tits from my shirt and started to play with them, slapping them and pinching my nipples, causing me to moan out in sheer pleasure. "You like that, don't you, you little whore?" He asked, wrapping his hand around my throat. This was unreal. I was being fucked in a way that my husband never could give me, and I loved every second of it. "Yes!" I moaned, my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I knew I was fixing to cum. "That's right, cum with me." He said and soon, we were both cumming. I could feel his hot cum deep inside my pussy, and when he pulled out, he smiled. "Looks like we made a bit of a mess." I grinned, and replied, "It was well worth it though." I got up and wiped my self off, then let him wipe himself off. His phone beeped and he looked at it. "Gotta jet. Wife is wondering where I am." As if him fucking me wasn't enough of a turn on, hearing that his wife was wondering where he was turned me on even more. "Yeah, and my husband should be home shortly. So I suppose I'll see you soon?" I asked, walking him to the door. "Of course. Take care." He said, and walked to his truck.

I waved bye, and as he drove off, shut my door. I smiled. I had found the perfect fuck buddy. I fixed myself back to my normal state so that when my husband came home, he wouldn't notice that I had just had the best sex of my life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.