Duke Gerhardt's Solution - Cover

Duke Gerhardt's Solution

Copyright© 2014 by Tedbiker

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Duke Gerhardt had a problem - or, rather, the country he ruled had a problem - his solution was not politically correct, and shocked his advisers. If you're used to my writing, this one may shock you, too, so check the codes carefully. Some relate to later chapters. This is not romantic, though there is a little romance here or there.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

Gabriella, the virgin, from Croatia.

How much do you know about Croatia? I love my country; it is beautiful and redolent of history. The architecture is wonderful, though there was much damage during the war. The war is supposedly over, but there are still problems, and despite my patriotic love, I decided I needed to find a better life elsewhere. Of course, that hasn't been so easy. I was brought up Catholic, so I was a virgin. I wasn't entirely sure about the faith, but it's hard to shake off one's upbringing. I left the country with my friends Jana and Branka. Jana, like me was brought up Catholic and was still a virgin; Branka's parents were atheists and not nearly as strict. We left Osijek and we'd probably have done better to head west through Slovenia, but we were offered a lift through Hungary, towards Vienna. The car broke down, though, and we found ourselves stranded in Centrovia. The people were very friendly, but we couldn't seem to make progress west. Branka, well, she was doing okay. You can imagine why, I suppose.

We were warned that the Duke was going to clamp down, but couldn't make any arrangements before the Gendarmerie arrived. We heard the Duke's offer of a choice. None of us thought we could go home. I know my parents were pretty angry that I left, and we decided to stay. We were separated from Branka, though we got together much later, as Jana and I were interviewed as possible harem girls for the Duke. I don't think I'd have minded that, but honestly, I'm not great looking. I mean, I'm okay, I don't think I'm ugly or anything, But I think my rear end is too big and my chest is too small. Jana is prettier than me and she wasn't taken for the harem, either.

Anyway, they explained something of what we could expect and it didn't sound too bad. I thought my body was an asset of sorts if they thought it was, so why not use it? But there was always that niggle, you know, from church. But they worked something out for me; I don't know how Jana got on.

This is what happened. They gave me a medical examination and an injection. They promised me they'd choose the man to deflower me very carefully and prepare me very well. They got a couple of the stronger girls – not Croats – to undress me and tie me to a bed. It was scary being so exposed and vulnerable, especially when they blindfolded me. It seemed I waited a long time, but then there was a man's voice. He sounded big, with a deep voice.

"Well, well. We have a beauty here. And a virgin, too."

"Please, I don't think I'm that good looking?"

"Oh, but you look mighty fine to me."

And he started to touch me. It was more like teasing, really, and after a few minutes of that I was tingling all over. Suddenly he was sucking on my breasts and gently biting my nipples. Every time he did that it was like a little electric shock straight to between my legs. I could feel I was getting wet and I could smell myself. It was so embarrassing. But he didn't stop. Then there was a buzzing sound and he pressed something between my legs which was vibrating. I never heard of such a thing. But I could feel something down inside that was growing. I thought I was going to explode. Perhaps I did, in a way. I know now it was an orgasm. The first I ever had. But then there was another, bigger. And another. Then the buzzing was gone and there was a blunt soft/hard/warm/wet pressure, right there, and I was being stretched and it hurt. Then there was a stab of worse pain and I felt that some enormous club had been forced up inside my ... private place. I can say 'pussy' now, but I couldn't then.

I think I screamed.

"It's alright," he said gently, though he was still inside me. He was holding himself up so there was little pressure on me, but I could feel his chest moving to rub against my nipples, which were really hard and sensitive. "The worst is over now. I'll hold still for a bit so you can get used to it. You do feel good. You're going to be a great fuck with a little training and I think you'll come to enjoy it."

The pain was about gone when he started to move. There were so many places I was sensitive I couldn't keep track. But the main places were my nipples, still rubbing on his chest and sending zings of pleasure to my pelvis, which was starting to jerk about without me making it. There was a place, a part just at the front that was being rubbed that felt wonderful, the place he'd used the vibrator. My clitoris, I know now. And there was a place inside me. I orgasmed – 'came' – again and again, then he was spurting inside me. Even that felt good.

He stayed there, and I could feel him shrinking. I felt so empty when he dropped out of me, I almost begged him to put it back, but I didn't.

"Well, little lady ... that was fantastic. I was right; you're going to be a great fuck. Let's get you cleaned up a bit, okay?"

He untied me and picked me up, carried me to the bidet and used it to clean me up down there. But all the time, he had a hand somewhere else on me, playing with my breasts and nipples, fondling my backside. He lifted me to my feet and dried me with a soft towel.

"How do you feel, little lady?"

I don't know why – I couldn't help myself – I flung myself at him, wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed him.

"That good, huh? D'you want to try something else? You've just earned fifteen hundred Euros, you know. How about another five hundred? Might hurt a bit, but it's something you'll probably need down the road."

My heart skipped a beat, I think, and I felt a bit scared, but on the other hand he'd just made me feel so great. "Maybe."

"Sooner or later, you're going to need to take a cock in your back passage. If you've never done it before and you're not prepared it can hurt a lot, and you may not get any benefit from it. Do it now and we'll go careful, and it might not hurt at all."

I took a deep breath. "All right. What do you want me to do?"

"First of all, do you want to be tied again? Or will you co-operate."

I thought about it. "Which is easiest?"

"The only reason you were tied just then was so you could say you didn't have a choice to lose your virginity. You were raped. Though I hope it was good for you. It'll be easiest, I think, if you can just relax. Can you do that?"

I nodded, uncertainly. "I'll try."

He had me bend over the bed with my legs spread and started stroking me with slippery stuff on his fingers. Even after the bidet, I was still pretty juicy, and he slipped his fingers in my ... pussy – there, I've said it, now – before he worked a finger in my back hole. It felt odd. Then his other hand was fondling my mound and teasing my clitoris and I could feel an orgasm just waiting to come. The finger left and two went in, then three, and he kept teasing me. Then his cock was between my lips and sliding into me, but he took it out straight away and pressed against my ... anus.

"Relax," he said, quietly. "Some people find pretending they're trying to take a dump helps."

So I 'pushed' and he slipped inside, and worked his way further in until he was all the way there and it actually felt good. Of course, he was still playing with my clit. He started thrusting, and the orgasm that had been waiting in the wings suddenly leapt out at me. He told me after that I'd clamped down on him so he could hardly move, but he came too and filled my bowels with semen. Come.

He pulled out – I felt so empty – picked me up, wrapped me in his arms and lay ... just lay ... on the bed, holding me. After a while, he released me and got up, began to dress.

"Stay," I said.

He paused, looking at me, regret in his eyes. "I'd love to," he said, "but I have a family to get back to."

"Then why..." I began.

"My wife hates sex," he said. "Once we had a son and a daughter, she cut me off. She knows I pay for sex, but as long as it's not waved in her face, she'd rather this than suffer me to have her. I love her, and I love the kids, but..."

"Will you come back?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I do."

"Don't fall in love with me, will you?"

I smiled at him. "I think I am, already. But I know I can't have you. Probably no-one will want to marry me anyway. But I'd like you to come back ... and ask for Gabriella."

He bent and kissed me gently on my forehead. "I hope you prosper, Gabriella, and find happiness in the end." Then ... he left.

Shortly after, an older woman came in the room. "So ... how are you, deary? Are you okay?"

"I am very okay, thank you. What is your name?"

"I am Anna. I already know you are Gabriella. Was he gentle with you?"

"Oh, yes. I mean, it hurt a bit, but he made me feel so good..."

"That is good. We keep notes, you know, about how customers treat our girls. We haven't had to ban anyone yet, but we've only been going a few days. So ... if he comes back and asks for you, you won't mind?"

"Oh, no, not at all."

She must have heard something in my voice, because she frowned. "Don't go and fall in love with a customer."

"I know. He said the same. I know no man will want to marry me now, anyway. But it would be fun to have him again."

She was looking at me. I mean, she was looking all over my body. "He took your ass, too?" I thought there was disapproval in her voice.

"Yes, but he asked first, and explained. I thought ... well, I thought since he'd been so gentle before..."

Her face cleared. "Oh, that's fine, then. As long as he didn't force you."

"No. And I quite enjoyed it, really, once ... well, you know, I expect."

"Yes, I do know. And I tell you, don't give up on finding your own man. I was a prostitute in Amsterdam until I met my husband. He's never condemned me and we've lived here over twenty years now. But let's get you cleaned up, then we'll move you out of the virgins' wing."

I hadn't quite thought about what had happened. Of course, I wasn't a virgin any more, and I'd have to start my work as a prostitute. I didn't feel much different, apart from a little soreness.

She washed me gently and I helped her strip the bed. The sheets had evidence of our activities.

"Let's get you dressed," Anna said, matter-of-factly. I'd forgotten I was naked, and suddenly realised I didn't care any more. She produced plain panties and bra, which I put on, though I had rarely bothered before. I mean, my tits were barely a B cup. She saw my expression. "It's up to you, but even little breasts sag in time without support. Yours are too nice not to look after them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.