Daddy's Little Girl

by Reverse_cowboy

Copyright© 2014 by Reverse_cowboy

Incest Sex Story: When Ashley asks her Daddy for permission to get a tattoo he finds out that she has been saving her virginity just for him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Ever since the day she was born Ashley had always been her daddy's little girl. This isn't to say that Ashley didn't love her mother, she did, and very much so at that, but there seemed to be an almost magical connection between my daughter and me. I always seemed to make her feel safe, secure and definitely very loved. Maybe it was because I'm a police officer, but I was always seemed able to ease her fears and soothe her hurts whether physical or emotional. And I could always make her smile or laugh no matter how sad or upset she was.

I know I spoil my daughter, but I never let her become a brat about it. I always hate having to discipline Ashley, but I didn't shirk from it either. Fortunately, Ashley is very well behaved and therefore rarely requires any type discipline or punishment for which I am very grateful. In Ashley's case, disappointing her parents and especially me was worse for her than any spanking, grounding or any other punishment she had ever been given.

As she grew older Ashley spent as much time as she could with me. She helped me do things around our house. We'd go for rides together on my Honda 600RR motorcycle and she'd even go to work with me from time to time. Ashley really loved going to work with me not only because it was a lot of fun to hang out with her old dad and my police friends, or because she got to wear a real police t-shirt with a badge on the front and "POLICE" written in big letters on the back, she also got to stay up all night because I work the midnight shift.

Before I knew it, Ashley hit puberty. My friends from the department would tease me that my little angel of a daughter would turn into a little diva or that I'd have to beat the boys and maybe even the girls away from her with my baton, but fortunately none of these things ever happened. Ashley had never had more than a couple of boyfriends all through high school even though she was well liked and very popular the relationships she had, had never been very serious. When I asked her about it one day during her senior year of high school, her answer was plain and simple,

"The boys at school are ok, but when I compare them to you they never even come close to measuring up. And Daddy you always told me never to settle for less then the best I could get and that's what I'm doing."

I liked that answer but totally missed what Ashley was saying between the lines. It would become all too clear to me very soon though.

Just after she turned 18 years old Ashley had finally stopped growing and her body had matured. Ashley had grown into what most people would call a hottie. She was 5'7" tall with an athletically slender build. She weighed about 115 pounds and long straight brown hair that came down to the small of her back, her eyes were a shade of hazel that became lighter or darken depending on her mood and what she wore. Those eyes seemed to twinkle when she was happy and smolder when she was angry. Her breasts had blossomed into a full 34 C. My mother described Ashley as having the best features from both her mother and her me. My wife Adrian is 45 years old about 5'2" and weighs about 150 pounds. Some people would say she's fat, but I like to think of her as being curvy. Even though she's petite my wife has a large frame with wide hips, and if she were to be the standard weight for her height she'd look anorexic. Adrian's hair is straight, dark brown and comes down to the middle of her back. Her breasts are a full C cup with very large nipples that always seemed to be hard. Adrian also has an infectious smile, another thing Ashley inherited from her mother along with the ability to light up a room just by walking into it.

Myself I'm 48, 5'9" and I weigh about 160 pounds. I have light brown hair that I keep cropped close in the military style known as a high and tight. I have a slender athletic build, and workout enough to keep in shape, but not enough to be considered built. I also have hazel eyes just like Ashley's, or rather her eyes are just like mine. Ever since she was out of diapers Ashley would sleep in one of my old t-shirts and a pair of her panties. On weekends that would also be her standard lounging outfit as long as we didn't have company. I didn't notice it at the time, but when I look back on things now I realize that the t-shirts Ashley was wearing had gotten shorter and shorter exposing more and more of her midriff until they only came just below her breasts, and her panties had become skimpier and skimpier until she was wearing thongs and G-strings. The little minx was smart about how she did it too. She never wore a really short t-shirt with really skimpy panties; it was always one or the other. But, she did make sure that when she wore her skimpy panties her t-shirt was just short enough that if she reached for something, squatted or bent over for something, anyone who was looking would get a nice quick flash of her panties. I'm not sure if I was in denial or if I just put it down to her growing up and wanting to look more mature and sexy.

I was driving Ashley to school one Friday morning about a month before her 19th birthday and I asked her, "So sweetheart, any idea what you want for your birthday this year?"

She looked at me nervously and said, "Yeah, but I don't think I'll be allowed to get it though."

"Well, why don't you tell me and we'll see," I told her.

"Well Daddy, what I really want is a tattoo," Ashley said hopefully.

"What kind of tattoo and where do you want to have it put?" I asked skeptically.

"Well ... I want one that says "Daddy's Little Girl" in a heart or something on my left shoulder blade," She said.

"Really?" I asked obviously surprised by what she wanted.

"Yep, really," She said with a smile.

I smiled at her and said, "I'll have to discuss it with your mom, but it's ok with me if it's ok with her."

"So much for that idea," Ashley said sourly.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked.

"Daddy we both know how Mom feels about tattoos. She's never gonna let me get one," Ashley said.

"We'll see. She might say its ok, you never know," I said.

"Uh huh. I'll see you after school Daddy," She said, as I pulled the car to a stop in front of her school.

"Ok baby. Be good and have a nice day," I said, as I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I will Daddy. Bye!" she said as went up the walkway.

"Bye!" I called out as I pulled away.

When I got back home I told my wife what Ashley wanted for her birthday.

"A tattoo! You have got to be kidding!" Adrian raged.

"Nope. That's all she said she wants," I said mildly amused at my wife's reaction. Ashley and I both knew this was coming, so I decided to get it over with as soon as possible.

"You told her no right?" my wife asked hotly.

"Actually, I told her it was ok with me but that I had to discuss it with you first," I replied.

"Well at least you had that much sense. No, she's not getting some stupid tattoo that she's gonna regret 20 years from now," My wife said.

"You haven't even asked what kind of tattoo she wants, or where she wants it," I said.

"What fucking difference does that make?" Adrian asked exasperatedly.

"Well, you're saying you don't want her to get a stupid tattoo that she'll regret when she gets older. What if that's not that case?" I said.

"Fine! What does she want then?" Adrian asked.

"She told me she wants one that says "Daddy's Little Girl" in a heart or something like that on her left shoulder blade," I said matter of factly.

"Oh great, so she couldn't wear a dress that shows some of her shoulder or back in a professional environment," Adrian replied.

"Oh please! So many people have tattoos now no one would care. At least it's something tasteful and not some cartoon character or something," I reasoned.

"Yeah, I just bet you loved it when she told you that's what she wanted," Adrian replied her voice dripping with a combination of scorn and jealousy.

"Yes I did," I replied honestly.

"Fine! You two can do whatever the fuck you want then!" Adrian yelled and stormed out of the room.

"Hmmm. That was easier then I thought," I thought to myself.

I could hear Adrian packing for her annual Girl's Week trip in our bedroom. It was something Adrian and her friends have been doing for the last few years. They get together and pick a place to go for a short vacation to get away from their families for a while. I felt a little sorry for her luggage though, since she seemed to be taking her temper out on it, but better her luggage then me. I was getting real tired real quick so I decided to just crash in Ashley's room until I had to wake up and pick her up from school.

All too soon Ashley's alarm clock was going off and I had to get up. I took a quick shower and put on some fresh clothes. Adrian left a note on the table saying she was out doing some last minute shopping before her trip tomorrow. I drove to Ashley's school to pick her up and found her waiting for me.

"Hey sweetheart," I said as she climbed in the car.

"Hi Daddy," Ashley replied.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It was ok. All the usual stuff and then Rebecca Bradford got caught giving Brian Simms a blowjob in the boy's bathroom. Mr. Shanks walked in and caught them just as she was finishing Brian off."

"Oh shit!" I said.

"Yeah that was pretty much their reaction too," Ashley said and we both laughed.

"Where we going Daddy?" Ashley asked when she noticed I wasn't following one of our usual routes home.

"You'll find out when we get there," I said teasingly.

"Come on Daddy!" Ashley said trying to get me to tell her.

"It's a surprise for you. In fact, close your eyes," I said.

"Daddy, I'm not gonna close my eyes," Ashley said.

"You don't close your eyes, you don't get no surprise," I rhymed for her.

"Alright, alright," Ashley said as she closed her eyes.

"And no peeking," I admonished.

"I won't peek I promise," She said.

A few minutes later I pulled in front of the tattoo shop where a lot of the guys from the police department went for there tattoos and stopped the car.

"Can I open my eyes yet Daddy?" Ashley asked impatiently.

"Yep!" I said.

Ashley's eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped. "A tattoo shop?" she turned to me in disbelief.

"Yeah, I talked to your mom about it while you were at school and she said we could do whatever we wanted. So I figured if you really wanted to get a tattoo I should take you to get it before she could change her mind," I said.

"You mean it Daddy? You're really going to let me get my tattoo?" she asked still not really believing what was going on.

"Yes I mean it. Now lets go inside and get you your birthday present," I said.

"Ok," She cried out happily and all but jumped out of the car and ran into the shop.

A while later, Ashley and I were back in the car and on our way home. Under her t-shirt was a bandage covering her brand new tattoo. I held her hand the whole time the tattoo artist was working on her. When it was all done, she chose a red heart about the size of a racquetball with angel's wings on each side and a banner across the middle that said "Daddy's Little Girl". I was proud of her. She never wavered in what she wanted when she saw the hundreds of tattoos she had to choose from.

"I think it's best if we don't tell your mom right away about your tattoo. What do you think?" I asked her.

"Yeah, maybe we should kinda let her find out on her own or something," Ashley agreed.

"I was thinking more of telling her after she gets back from her trip," I said.

"I guess so," Ashley said in a resigned tone.

"Don't worry about it Ash, she'll get over it after she vents," I said.

"It's the venting I'm worried about," Ashley said.

I chuckled and said, "If I'm home, I'll take the fall. If not, just blame it on me and tell her to call me," I said.

We had nice family dinner together before I went to work. Ashley and I shared somewhat guilty knowing glances and smiles with each other whenever Adrian wasn't looking. I kissed and hugged both of them before I left for work. It was a pretty quiet shift, some traffic stops, a domestic and a few house alarms to go check out and before I knew it the shift was over and I was pulling into my driveway. I changed out of my uniform and took a quick shower before I took Adrian over her friend's house. The whole group was meeting at Jessica's house and they were all going to ride to the airport in one car. I gave Adrian a kiss and a hug and wished her a good time before I drove back home.

When I got home, Ashley was already awake and watching TV in the family room. I had to do a double take as I walked into the family room and saw Ashley lying on her stomach a few feet in front of the TV. She was idly flipping through a magazine as she watched her Saturday morning cartoons. What made me do the double take was that Ashley's t-shirt had ridden up over her hips and was completely exposing her teenaged ass that was barely covered by a skimpy thong.

"Ah, Ash. You need to pull your shirt, down you're showing off your assets," I said lightly trying not to make too big a deal of things.

"Oh! Sorry Daddy I didn't realize," Ashley said with an impish grin that made me wonder if she wasn't being totally honest for some reason.

"So any plans for the weekend?" I asked trying to nonchalantly change the subject.

"No, not really. I was thinking about maybe doing some shopping or something if I can get one of my friends to give me a ride," She replied.

"Well I'm not one of your friends, but I'll take you if you want and when we're done we can have a little barbeque and go swimming if you want to," I offered.

"Sounds like a deal to me," She said. "And Daddy ... you're my best friend," She added with a smile.

I had a grin like the Cheshire Cat when I said, "Well hurry up and get dressed then."

Ashley got to her feet, gave me a kiss on the cheek and then ran to her bedroom to get changed, accidentally flashing her thong and ass at me a couple of times on the way. About a half an hour later, we were on our way to a couple of malls and a few other shops Ashley liked to go to. Several hours later, we were on our way home with my wallet considerably lighter and the trunk of the car practically filled with bags of various types and styles of clothes, shoes and accessories. As we were driving, we stopped at a traffic light in front of a small strip mall that had a store called, Leather, Lace & Lust.

"Daddy? Can we go in there?" Ashley asked in that voice of hers that she knew was so hard for me to resist.

"I don't know honey. That's not really the kind of place fathers take their daughters," I replied.

"Pleeeeeaaaaaassse Daddy. I've always wanted to take a look in there," Ashley pleaded with me.

"Ash... ," I said in a tone that all but begged her not to this to me.

"Please Daddy please. I'm eighteen. I'm not a kid anymore," She begged.

"Alright! Alright! But you better not tell anyone about this, especially your mother," I said warningly.

"Yeeeeaaaa!" I won't tell a sole Daddy. I promise," Ashley cried with glee.

The light turned green and I turned the car into the parking lot and found a parking space. We hadn't gotten more then a few steps inside the store when the clerk stopped us and asked to see Ashley's I.D. She handed him her I.D. and he looked it over. When he was satisfied he handed it back to her and let us enter the store.

"If you need any help just let me know," The clerk said.

I thanked him and put my arm around Ashley's waist as we walked onto the sales floor. I smirked when Ashley's eyes went wide as she took in all the items on display. Ashley seemed more then a little overwhelmed as she tried to decide what to look at first. Ashley didn't know it but I bought quite a bit of stuff from this store over the years. Ashley decided to check out their selection of toys first. The look on her face was priceless when she saw a 15 inch dildo that was about as big around as a soda can.

"Gawd that has got to hurt!" Ashley exclaimed softly.

"It's for size queens and its something you've got to work up to," I whispered into her ear.

"I guess so," She said, before moving down the line to the vibrators and clit stimulators.

Ashley picked up a box with a picture of a jelly scorpion that had vibrating eggs in the body and at the end of its tail. She looked confused at first and then as she read the information on the box her eyebrows slowly rose toward her hairline.

I leaned forward again and whispered, "Double you pleasure, double your fun."

Ashley giggled softly and put the box back on the shelf and then went to look in the lingerie section. It was interesting to watch her as she browsed the sexy skimpy underwear.

"I'm going to have to get some of these," She said more to herself then me.

"If your mom ever finds them she'll go nuts," I warned her.

Ashley sighed and moved on to the leather and BDSM section. I knew what she was thinking. Even though she was 18, Adrian still treated her like she was a little kid. Ashley looked very intrigued as she looked at the nipple clips, floggers and paddles. I checked the clock on my cell phone and saw that we'd been in the store for over an hour already.

"Are you ready to go yet Ash?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess so," Ashley said wistfully.

We drove home, unloaded the car and started making lunch. I barbequed some chicken on the grill while Ashley made some corn on the cob and a Caesar salad. We enjoyed our lunch since it was one of our favorite meals. Ashley and I chatted about her school and her plans for life after she graduates.

"I was thinking of studying either criminal justice or business management at the community college," Ashley said.

"Hmmm, sounds like you're good to go," I said.

"Yeah, I guess," Ashley replied.

"Are you ready to hit the pool?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get changed," Ashley replied.

"Ok. I guess I'll just clean up here all by myself," I said in a falsely sad tone.

"Daddy! You go get changed too and we'll both clean up after we're done in the pool," Ashley offered.

"You've got a deal," I replied.

Ashley and I both went to our respective bedrooms and changed into our swimsuits. Naturally, I was done first so I waited for Ashley on one of the lounge chairs we kept on the patio. Ashley walked onto the patio wearing a swimsuit I had never seen her wear before and my eyes popped out of my head and my jaw dropped. Ashley was wearing an electric blue very sexy, very skimpy bikini. The top half had those standard triangular cups for the breasts except that they barely seemed to cover her breasts. The bottom half was triangular in front and covered Ashley pretty well, but when she turned around to put her towel on one of the chairs I saw that that back was little more than a string around her waist and one that went between her ass cheeks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.