The Happy Housewife - Cover

The Happy Housewife

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: It started as an innocent obsession but soon became the focus of her life. The connection between boring housework and exciting sex makes Joanne a very Happy Housewife indeed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Nudism   .

When she was growing up, Joanne detested the very thought of helping her mother with the housework. The thought of the boring chores was enough to make her want to vomit. But if she had her choice, she preferred to do the more repetitive duties like polishing the silverware or dusting the furniture. The sight of her hard-working mom down on her knees scrubbing the floor tiles turned her off completely.

The one event that traumatically changed her attitude was when she happened to witness her mom in that very same "on her knees" position being taken roughly from the rear by the next-door neighbor with an obsession for diddling females in the midst of their housekeeping duties. His name was Roscoe Brown and he was a tall, good-looking black man with a Devilish goatee that made him look like some huge imp from Hell.

Roscoe was actually a rather placid personality but he harbored his fetish for submissive homemakers inside his passionate breast like a venomous snake waiting to strike with determined intent.

Joanne's mom was not a very attractive woman from her point of view, but she had to admit her mother had a shapely backside that attracted attention whenever they went shopping or to church on Sunday. When she was in the kneeling position with her buttocks up high, Joanne could easily see how a normal male animal would be inspired to test the elasticity of her mom's tight sphincter provided she evidenced some degree of consent.

It was obvious to Joanne that her mom was indeed quite consenting when Roscoe slowly pulled his huge tool from inside his work pants and planted it like a flag of possession on top of her heated flanks. She pretended to be so engrossed with her housework that she totally ignored the fact the randy neighbor had already raised her skirt and pushed her undies out of the way of his demanding cock.

Joanne could not get a good view of the huge cock entering into her mother's secret garden but the look on her mom's face would stay with her for the rest of her life. The sheer power of uncontrollable lust that brightened her eyes made her own quivering slit wet with her juices. Even though she was not alone in the dark under the covers in her own bed, Joanne allowed her fingers to play shamelessly with her female parts as she watched the big black man cover her mother's hard-working body with his pounding flesh. Her mom accepted the big man's weight and continued her housework like a beast of burden given an impossible load to carry. She wished that it could be her own eighteen year old body under Roscoe's weight working diligently to finish her assigned wifely duties.

Suddenly, housework didn't seem as boring as it looked before that image of her mother on her knees seared her brain like a brand she would wear forever.

As a pledge in college a few years later, Joanne was forced to do housekeeping duties wearing only high heels and a maid's cap like some actress in a terrible porn video. She could have refused to participate at risk of losing her chance to join the desirable Sorority but the thought never entered her brain because of her hidden obsession with engaging in housework-related kinky sex.

Her juices flowed down the insides of her naked legs when the Sorority sisters beat her bare bottom with their little hard paddles and even forced their inquisitive fingers into her openings like nasty little worms digging for food. They assumed that her tears were tears of shame at the humiliation but in actuality Joanne was crying with restrained joy at her happy release from desperate desire.

When she was forced to crawl from room to room dusting furniture and cleaning under the tables and chairs, the invited male guests of the Sorority sisters played with her naked goodies like she was candy offered for their consumption. She hoped that one of them would be rambunctious enough to drop down on top of her waiting flesh to give solace to her greedy maw. Unfortunately, they seemed happy enough just to treat her to fingers and hard spanking palms but it was enough to send her into several waves of satisfying orgasms.

At her sister's wedding, she played the role of a maid attending to the groomsmen's needs just like the other bridesmaids. The only difference was that she was so enthusiastic with the skimpy French maid outfit that exposed her bare bottom and she was so into cleaning the house that she worked up a sweat on her hands and knees hardly noticing when the new groom mounted her sweat-covered flanks and shoved his soon-to-be married cock deep inside her tempting brown eye. The other bridesmaids thought she was just being a "good sport" but she saw it as a culmination of her need to have kinky sex in her hard-working housewife persona.

As luck would have it, she married one of the other groomsmen who watched her take it without a single complaint. His name was Harold and he was very anally oriented when it came to indoor sports. Her honeymoon left her with a sore bottom but with a satisfied look of contentment on her face. Harold soon discovered her need for twisted housewife kinky sex and he made her do everything in front of him naked from the waist down at all times.

Her husband began to tire and grow weak from her constant demands of kinky "housewife" sex and he resorted to excuses to explain his lack of strength. They mutually decided that she needed some outside therapy from well-hung male sperm donors to ring her orgasm bells.

When her Harold came in the door with two of his friends from work, she was shocked to see they were both black and a lot taller and more solidly built than her slender husband. He explained that Jeff and Gordon were both foremen at the main processing plant and they wanted to meet her after he showed them photos of her dusting off the books in the study in her French maid's outfit that she had kept from the wedding of her sister.

Joanne was certain she was blushing because she had never thought her husband would show photos of her kinky obsession with housewifely submission. To add to her sense of uncomfortable display, she was wearing only her top and was totally nude below the waist just like her Harold liked her to be at all times inside the house. Now, she was like pussy in the window for two strange men she had never met before. Still, her heart was beating fast the same way it did whenever she was in the throes of approaching a nice little orgasm. In the back of her mind, she kept seeing the picture of Roscoe buried inside her mother's rump as she worked diligently cleaning the dirty floor. Both of these polite men were of the same size as her mother's friend and she wondered if it was fate that put them both in her home to see how good of a housewife she really was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.