Chicken and Waffles (Naughty Situations)

by Edward Naughty

Copyright© 2014 by Edward Naughty

Erotica Sex Story: Randall wanted something yummy, so he decided to go to a restaurant. Little did he know that he would find something even yummier than he had expected. Prepare your appetite for some Chicken and Waffles. ;)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace   .

A waitress led Randall to his table and seated him in a booth. He stared at her voluptuous ass as she walked away. Her panty lines were visible through her short white skirt. It was a real turn on to him, seeing the shape of her panties. She had dirty, blonde, wavy hair. Her pointy nipples poked through her violet top. The contrast between her small boobs and big butt was lovely. He imagined nibbling on her supple behind while fondling her perky breasts. If only he could have some of that, he thought, it would be a dream come true. She turned her head back toward him with a knowing look. He realized that she caught him gawking at her. Randall blushed. She smiled and walked back to the table.

"You look hungry," she said. "See anything you want?"

"Um..." he murmured. "What do you recommend?"

"I give a great blow job," she said, as she licked her lips and stared down at his crotch.

Randall looked back and forth as he thought for a moment. Was he on a surprise reality show, he wondered? His friends must have been messing with him, he thought. He decided to ignore her sexual advance and looked down at the menu.

"I'll have chicken and waffles," he said.

He figured that a woman, as attractive as her, would have never been coming on that strong, unless she had ulterior motives. What did she want? Could it have been possible that she did desire to suck his cock, he wondered?

She smiled and went into the kitchen. Moments later, she returned with a plate of waffles and a bottle of maple syrup. She slid them across the table to him. Randall looked down at his plate and was puzzled.

"Where's the chicken?" he asked.

"That's what I'd like to know," she replied. "Whip it out and let me get a taste."

"What?" he said, acting oblivious to her request. "I don't understand."

"Don't be selfish," she said. "I gave you waffles, now you give me something yummy to nibble on."

Randall gulped. He looked around the restaurant to see if anyone was paying attention. The place was almost empty.

"Well?" she asked. "Show it to me."

Randall hesitantly opened up his pants and fished out his penis through the opening in his boxers. It seemed the current situation had stimulated his cock. He was already fully erect.

"Mmm..." she said. "Looks yummy. I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks."

She knelt down in front of him and poured the maple syrup, covering, his throbbing erection. Her hand reached over and picked up the two waffles from the plate. She wrapped them around his shaft and stroked it. The warmth made his cock spasm slightly as it got even harder with each caress.

"Here it comes," she said, while rubbing toward the head and applying gentle pressure. "Yummy butter from the tip."

She teased and tantalized the opening causing pre-cum to leak out. Her warm mouth gently sucked on the head and it saturated her tongue. She sent chills down his shaft to his balls. His body tensed up and quivered as he let out a gasp.

"It tastes delicious," she said. "I want more."

She stroked his cock firmly as she squeezed more of his buttery spunk out onto her lips.

"Give me your butter," she said. "I love the flavor."

She puckered her lips and wrapped them around his head and sucked. Her sucking became more aggressive as the slurping noises raised in volume. He thought about stopping her, but was helpless to his desire. She already had him, the moment she discovered the first burst of butter that coated her tongue. She moaned as she raved about how good he tasted. Her hand massaged his balls with the waffles as she went down on his cock even deeper. She had his full length in her throat and opened her mouth as she gently tongued his balls. He reached over and grabbed her ass and fondled it. His hand slid under her skirt and his fingers wandered in through the side of her damp panties. Her pussy lips were warm and inviting. He slid his finger gently between her wet pink folds. Her sucking became more passionate as he playfully caressed her clit while fingering her. She gyrated her hips influencing his finger deeper inside of her swollen slit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.