American Cousin - Cover

American Cousin

Copyright© 2014 by Amadeus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A visiting American takes liberties with the host's wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

James awoke with a strong erection and heaviness in his scrotum. His mind reeled back to the previous night. The scent of Valerie was still ripe in his nostrils. She had smelled delightful there in the hall. The scent of the perfume freshly dabbed on her body, her hair with the scent of apple blossom shampoo. Her breasts had felt warm and heavy, her nipples hard as diamonds stabbed into his palms through the thin silky slip. He had relished their softness, rolling them in his hands, toying with her rigid nipples.

He remembered, as his hand comforted his cock, that he had knelt before her, lifted her slip and found the freshness of her pussy in her silky panties. He had kissed her mound, lingering to feel the cushion of dark brown curly thatch under her panties. His cock had slipped so easily along the crease at the center of her body as her hand guided him to her -- more than guided him!

Valerie had grabbed him and pulled him into her waiting wetness. She had forced him to spear her lips apart with the big head of his cock! Valerie wanted him as badly as he wanted her! That was clear. An occasional touch on the arm, a nudge of her round hips as he passed her, that was one thing, but she had urgently grabbed him and forced his cock into the pretty little slit. She had wanted him to feel her heat; wanted to get him so hot with the need to see what her hotness was like as it bathed him with passionate juices. She wanted him, too! She wanted his cock to impale her deep and thoroughly just as he wanted to see her pussy pink with satisfaction. He wanted to feel her breasts rolling under his grip while his cock filled her cunt. She wanted him to fill her with his strength and to have him feel the strength of her vice-like grip as she milked his cock, to feel the strain in his cock as she milked all the sperm out of his hardness. James was now completely sure of all this and it made him feel good.

"Oh, James, what do you think you're doing? Sleeping in?" Valerie's call from the hallway brought him sheepishly back to reality. He was sure she was standing there with a smile on her face as if she had caught him, but of course that was his imagination.

"Ahhh, ... No, ... no, Valerie, I'll be right down."

"Do you want me to start without you? " She sounded teasing. Was it an intentional double entendre', or was his imagination over-working since his cock had tasted just the first inch of her magical pussy?

"I am definitely going mad," he concluded as he finished dressing and went downstairs. Valerie smiled at him from the stove where she was fixing bacon and eggs and fried bread - a particularly potent cholesterol sandwich unique to Britain and deadly delicious.

"Did you sleep well, then?" she smiled at him.

"Not bad, and you? The first part was a bit difficult, but later I settled down alright."

He looked deeply into her eyes to find some encouragement or acknowledgement of what they had shared the night before. She smiled again, but averted her eyes. She was feeling a little guilt. Natural enough, he thought. But his eyes were on her charcoal colored nylons as they stretched over her knees and thighs just visible below her short skirt. His eyes wandered to her prominent mound where her skirt teased his madness by tenting tightly across from the outcurve of her thighs to the soft broad peak of mount Venus! His cock had split her volcano. It still burned with memory of how hot and how very wet she was. She had splashed her burning lava onto his sensitive cock head and burned the memory into his mind. He would never forget that first touch they had shared standing there in the doorway.

"James, James, ... I said, more Coffee?"

"Oh, sorry, my mind was ... er..."

"Yes, where had you gotten to?" she wanted to know.

""Hmmm, I think you may know the answer to that already?"

"Oh, ... do I? Yes, ... I thought I might. Mine too!" she whispered, just before Gerald came through the door.

You two!' Whispering again, I see! Thick as thieves! More advice for my girl is it James? Well no harm done as long as you don't take her mind off her main interest, eh lass?" He slapped her on the ass, making it clear what he was thinking.

"Ouch, Gerald, stop that."

"You know what it is you love, now, don't deny it. Loves me to take care of her, does she, James, perfectly randy housewife, right out of the movies!"

"What movies are you watching?"

"Oh, by the way, love, I'm afraid I have to work late tonight. I won't be able to go to that concert. How will it be if James fills in for me? Alright, James? I know you've looked forward to it."

"Oh, we don't have to ... James, probably wants a quiet night."

"No, that's fine, I'm sure I'd love to go ... but whatever you want, Valerie!"

"Well if you're quite sure! It's the dance troop of Irish Step dancers, you may have heard of them, Riverdance? So it will be quite lively."

"Yes, I'd like that."

James drove the longish trip to the concert and they found a little pub nearby for a quick bite and a drink or two before the concert. Their seats were actually in the back row in the farthest corner of a high balcony, but it wasn't a large theatre. Still, they had to lean forward to see the very front of the stage.

Their knees touched and stayed comfortably against each other. James was pleased that she did not pull away. The lively dance scene was really a bit erotic, the sound of their tapping heels and toes rang through the hall and the fast, fast music was stimulating. Valerie's hand found James' and they smiled at each other in their secluded part of the theatre. All eyes were away from them, so no one was likely to see as they held hands.

The warmth of her thigh pressed all along his leg. James put his hand on his own knee and touched Valerie's knee in the process. Her pantyhose made for a delightful feel, and he let his hand stroke both of them, feeling the warmth of her under the nylon. She placed her hand over his and pulled it onto her thigh, slipping her skirt a bit higher in the process. She held his hand that way for quite a long time, fondling him as he fondled her leg.

Their tension was rising along with the pleasure of stolen caresses in the secluded but public place. He leaned closer and kissed her ear, whispering that he loved being alone with her.

Valerie smiled, looking toward the stage. After a time, she turned and looked into his eyes, deep into his eyes and nodded

"Yes."

They enjoyed the concert, but much of their attention was absorbed in each other. The shared little touches, hands caressing each other at each opportunity. They sat back in their seats and James' folded his arms so that the backs of his fingers were against the side of her breast. He felt her lean against him, securing his hand with her soft breast.

On the drive home, James slipped his hand under her thigh so that she was sitting on his hand and the back of his hand fondled her leg. Valerie squirmed in her seat, then touched his arm, confirming his caress.

"Gerald will be home by now, I think." She said.

"Yes." James agreed.

They were holding hands now, clinging tightly to each other.

His hand squeezed hers between thumb and fingers, rolling his thumb deep into her palm to pass an erotic feeling from him to her.

Every touch exchanged was an erotic tease. The sexual tension between them built and built.

"I need to stop a minute in this lay-by, OK?"

"Oh,..." she began to reply but stopped. Feeling an urgency to get back home since Gerald would certainly be coming home by now.

They both used the toilet facilities and James was standing leaning against the car when she returned.

"Nice night, James,... " She stared up at the starry sky, felt the breath of a breeze on her cheek. "Almost a shame to see it ending."

"Yes, I'm having a bit of trouble with that, too, hating to see our evening out together end, is what I mean. I've really enjoyed being with you. And ... the concert wasn't bad either!" He smiled down into her brown eyes.

"Oh, how nice that you feel the same way!" Valerie was really pleased with that and showed it by quickly pressing close to him and hugging him, laying her head against his solid, broad chest.

His arms were around her immediately; his lips nuzzled her hair,

"Yes..." his voice trailed off.

He could feel the softness of her pressed close along the length of her body and felt his cock stir at that feminine feel of her skirt slipping against the silkiness of her slip and pantyhose. That was a unique feel and it was one of the most erotic things he knew of. His hands were at the small of her back, only inches from the loveliness of her round bottom. Testing, he slipped his hands a bit lower, then took the moment and pulled her closer, pressing his hands on her bottom.

Valerie felt her body respond to his hands. She was fond of having her bum fondled. It was one of her erogenous zones and she relished James' hands as they lightly teased her sensitive flesh.

"Ummm, I like that James. MMMMM. My bum is one of my erogenous zones, so be careful how big a fire you light!" She giggled into his chest. "It's the only thing I like about the losing battle I have with the size of it! There's more for you to play with and drive me mad!"

"Valerie, why do you keep bringing that up? You look very attractive. You should be happy with that. But, of course, we are always our own worst critic aren't we?' he laughed and squeezed her bottom, the skirt slipping over its roundness under his hands. "Gee, I love the feel of you! Is that a bad thing, you think! Not easy to keep under control living so close ... Still, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so enjoying staying with you, getting to know you, well ... well to speak the truth, loving being close to you. Hope I'm not being too much trouble."

"James, did I seem to be feeling 'trouble' in the hall last night? Don't be silly, I'm mad about having you here, now, as you say, that I've gotten used to having you around! ... And by the way, ... well, er ... thanks for last night. It was lovely. You do so build my ... uh ... Self-confidence, ... you know???"

James leaned and kissed her offered lips, the taste of her lipstick charming his mouth as the tip of her tongue sought his. They stood pressed together, he leaning against the car, her leaning tightly pressed against him. She spread her stance and straddled his leg, feeling his hardness against the juncture of her thigh and body. That tender area of her body could feel his heat and it was a lovely sensual feeling of the length of his cock pressed against her. She insinuated her hips against him, trapping his cock against her body, He pressed back, his pleasure obvious to her. They stood enjoying each other's body, still locked in the wet, tongues-engaged kiss. Her knees felt like giving way for a moment. She tightened his leg in a grip between her thighs. Valerie's hands found his bum, slipping a finger into each of his back pockets for the added erotic feel of fondling the tightness of his bum.

James felt her move against him and spread her legs to let his leg slip between hers. His cock was upright against his stomach now, and the underside transmitted the heat of her crotch and mound. She felt very smooth and soft and tender there, as his cock explored her body, encouraged by the squirming pleasure of her body.

His hands came up to the underside of her breasts. They were so lovely to lift, even under the light jumper she wore. He lifted them slightly, feeling the pleasure of her tits in his hands. They felt round, full, and shaped and separated by the persuasion of a bra, snug and tight around her body. He felt for her nipples and found them already eager and hard. He trapped them between thumb and finger and slipped from the base of her breasts until her nipples were there at the crotch of thumb and palm. He squeezed gently, a loving feeling transmitted by the way he held her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.