Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"Do you miss it?" Karen asked. She was down to the main offices for a meeting that couldn't be done via video conference, and was having lunch with Crystal.

Crystal laughed softly. "Yeah. I was looking at a guy this morning. He reminded me of someone I know at the East office." She sighed. "Of course what I remember was giving that guy a blowjob, and him coming in my mouth."

"Sounds like my morning." Karen held up her hand. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I'll be transferring to the East offices next week Now that I'm pregnant, I can't wait."

"I bet." Karen took a bit of her sandwich. "Not much has changed. How are you feeling?"

"Great. I saw the doctor yesterday, and everything is looking good. I asked her about, well, you know, and she said it's okay."

"Of course she thinks it has to do with Carl."

Crystal nodded. "That she does. And, yes, I want to make sure. But I want to make sure for other reasons as well."

"What's it like now in the main offices?"

"Boring. First, maintenance work is boring, or not as much fun as doing something new. Second, it's so ... bland." Everything's the same, day after day. No fun at all."

"Well, the fun should get back into your life when you get out of the main office. East Satellite?"

Crystal nodded. "Monday. The weather's warming up, so I'm packing plenty of sunscreen." She laughed softly. "I'm told it's very healthy to get some sun on those parts of the body that normally don't get much."

Karen kept a straight face, but her eyes twinkled. "Yeah, that's what I hear."

Movi9nhg her things to the East offices took a good part of the morning on Monday. It wasn't just the manuals and references, but she had to get her work area 'just right'. Most creative people had their work area all laid out, where they 'knew' where everything was; she had to get that set up, so after dumping everything in her new desk, she spent the next couple of hours sorting and putting things away. She took the time to catch some sun, but didn't lie out in it, just walked in the park across the street. She'd gotten into the habit of walking during her stay at the main offices, and it was one of those things she wanted to keep up.

She had one last meeting downtown, By the time the meeting dragged to a close it was quitting time. She wasn't sure if she was disappointed or what. She'd gotten out of the habit of having sex every day; she made love with Carl three times a week, but what happened at Hubbard was different.

Her memory of her last time at the East offices, an extended stay, not just a quick video conference, had been of a nearly non-stop orgy. She wasn't opposed to that, at least not in principle, but she wanted to get some work done, not just spend all of her time having sex. She was a little worried about what would happen this time. She did have a project she was supposed to be working on, after all.

After a couple of hours she felt the desire to get with a guy, but it wasn't a dominant feeling that drove everything out of her head. The idea of sex sounded fun, but it wasn't the only thing on her mind. Crystal actually felt some relief at that.

She got through the morning without doing anything, took a walk at lunch, and was ready for anything when the afternoon rolled around.

One of the things she'd noticed during her brief visits to the East offices was that the women tended to wear halters, or tank tops, but not both. Bras were there, but usually only put on for the video conferences, along with a full array of clothes. No one wanted to accidentally flash a camera with their nakedness.

She had the bikini she'd worn in Jamaica, and she'd stuffed that in her purse that morning. After checking people out, she took out the top, wiggled into that—she didn't think it was her imagination, but she was now overflowing the cups of her halter—and carried the rest of her clothes with her to hang in her cubicle. Now, as the afternoon wore on, she found herself looking at guys' asses, and not at her terminal.

Crystal stepped out onto the deck around the pool. She had an entire building full of guys. This could be fun.

His name was Gary, and he was more than willing to squeeze her boobs while she fondled his cock. Her nipples got hard, and so did his cock. A few minutes later she sighed happily as he rubbed that cock up and down in her girl-slit. When he found the right place she gave him a kiss of encouragement.

"I'm never sure if girls are in pain, or what," Jerry said after he'd pushed his hardness into her. "You all look like you're moving away from it."

"Well, it is big, and that part of me isn't." She held up her hand. "My channel, when relaxed, is smaller than my little finger."

"Really? But I thought ... You know, babies."

"A girl spends the last month of pregnancy dilating to be big enough to get the baby out. It still hurts. The good news is that that size makes for a snug fit. Is it very snug?"

"Let me try it and find out." He gave her a couple of strokes. "How was that?"

"Try it again, a little harder."

"Like this?" His next few strokes were definitely harder.

"I think..." She paused and swallowed. "Yes. That feels ... good."

He began a slow, steady thrusting, and Crystal pushed back at him, wanting him deeper. He was holding himself on his hands. She pulled him down so he was taking his weight on his elbows. That meant his chest was pressed against hers. That altered the angle down there, and he felt more like he was going up and in.

"Never understood one thing," he said.

"Whassat?" It was getting harder and harder to talk.

"Do girls really get off on getting off, on doing it, every day? Wouldn't it get boring after a while?"

"Boring?" She moaned through her feelings. "You ought ... to try it ... from my side ... God that's good."

"Little problem," he said. I'm not a girl."

"Yeah! I know!" She could feel the rising tension and concentrated on it. Making love with Carl was one thing, but there was the sheer fun of doing it with different guys; she'd missed that.

She began to cry out her pleasure, a soft and repeated, "ah, ah, ah, ah" with the occasional "Yes! Yes!" He was so big, so hard, and scraping across every nerve inside her. Everything was fading except the feelings building inside her. She held on, wanting it, wanting it to build, and then ... then...

"God! Coming!" Everything tightened, then released in one incredible instant.

Jerry had been thrusting steadily, now he began to drive into her in earnest. Her whole body was quaking in response, ripples, flashes of feeling, tightening, releasing, milking him, and finally...

"Come!" he forced out. "Take it!"

He stopped, groaning slightly as his own pleasure overwhelmed him.

He stayed with her, and they kissed, drifting together in the aftermath.

He finally pulled away. His cock was wet with a white coating on the head. She bent and licked that up; salty, bitter, warm. He didn't seem to want to kiss her mouth, but he did turn his attention to her breasts. He only brushed them with his lips, but she felt herself squeeze down there.

They lay there for a bit, just holding each other. She remembered his question. "You do remind me of something I want to know."

"Oh? What's that?"

She kissed his nipple. "What do guys get out of this sex every day? I've never figured that out."

"What do we get? That's easy, sex. There are 59 women here, and that's how many we can have sex with. Guys are conditioned to want sex as often as we can. It's part of being a guy. So I can have a fresh pussy every day for two months. That doesn't happen anywhere else, not even in porno movies. And it doesn't take long before you realize that every woman is different. You all feel the same, the inside of a pussy pretty much feels the same: tight, wet, and hot. But the rest of the woman, that's different"

He paused, thinking, and then grinned. "Years ago I used to do the bar scene. You know, different partner every couple of nights. One of the things I like about here is that it's very obvious you women are enjoying what we do."

"And the women in the bars don't?"

"Some do, some don't. But take this afternoon. I'm like 88% sure you came. I think, of all the girls I met in the bars, maybe two came when we had sex. You don't think anything of it, not after a bit. Girls obviously get a different pleasure from sex. Around here, though, every woman I've had sex with has gotten off. That's, I don't know, but for a guy that's sort of a feeling that you're doing it right."

She ran her hand over his chest. "You are. Trust me, you are. I tried those bars back when I was a lot younger, and that wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. And yes, I came, and more than once." Did you feel it?"

He shook his head. "No, but your expression told me a lot. It's obvious something is going on, and the women here are pretty vocal, too."

She grinned. Well, I enjoyed it, and it sure seemed like you did, too."

He looked up. "I think we'd better get back. I'd spend the afternoon here talking, but the calls are probably beginning to stack up."

She nodded. "And I have work, too."

After cleaning up Crystal contemplated her halter. She'd been attracted to it because of a song, Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weenie, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. It was yellow, but didn't have the polka dots of the song. It had a pad that pushed her breasts up, making them appear larger than they actually were. She'd hesitated to wear it in Jamaica because she was afraid she'd "pop out" of the thing. That wasn't a problem around here. If a girl accidentally exposed her boobs, that was no big deal. A lot more private place a little farther down was out there for everyone to see.

She contemplated her breasts. They'd definitely grown, the first time they'd done that since she was 16 or so. That had to be because of the baby, but still...

It reminded her of that day in gym when she'd very proudly put on a bra. Her breasts had been budding, starting as little more than just bigger areola, but then developing some flesh to push them out. It was one of the proofs that she was growing up. Girls didn't need bras; women did, and that first day she'd put one on had been a special moment.

Now she took it for granted. She most definitely needed the support. Oh, she liked it when she could get out of a bra, some felt like harnesses, and she liked the way she attracted men's eyes when she didn't, but in the end you wore a bra because there was nothing supporting your breasts, and if you didn't, your boobs would stare at your feet later in life.

One of the things she'd observed in the home office: her mother and some of the women her age and older still had some 'perkiness' in their bosoms. Even Ms. Hubbard, who was nearer 60 than 50 had a bosom that attracted the eye.

Crystal nestled the halter over her breasts, reached back to fasten everything, and then tugged and pushed to get everything in place and comfortable.

It seemed just a little strange to get back into the habits of having to dress before going outside. It was more of "covering" than dressing. Society didn't like the idea of women going naked, especially down there, and she had to bow to that pressure. Outside. When quitting time came around she swapped out her halter for a regular bra, stepped into a pair of clacks, pulled on a blouse and sweater,, slipped on her pumps, and felt ready to be seen by the critical public. She was as well turned out as the average business woman.

She didn't count on Carl's mother sitting in the hallway, her back against their apartment door.

"I'm surprised to see you here," Crystal said. "I thought you were in Colorado."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.