Lesson Beginnings - Cover

Lesson Beginnings

by Sweet Biscuit

Copyright© 2014 by Sweet Biscuit

Erotica Sex Story: If you've read my previous stories "The Lesson Begins", and "The Lesson Continues", how did we get to this place? An origin story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

I was at my sisters place the other day, and we were catching up as we do from time to time. Somehow, the topic turned to sex. I remembed the ways in which she had helped me and my wife, and I was curious.

"Tell me, how do you know all this stuff? When did you learn about creampies, snowballs and the like?" I said.

"Well, it's like this," she said.

"After you left home, it seems that dad and mum let their guard down after that. All of a sudden they weren't so modest anymore, wandering around the house naked. I caught dad feeling up mum every now and then. Once, I heard noises from their room, and I sneaked up and peeked around the corner. Mum was sittinng on the floor, sucking on Dad's cock, slowly stroking it. Dad was moaning, and it was obvious that he was about to come. I ducked out of sight, before they could see me.

"Some time after that I was over at Steve's place (Steve is our neighbour), and I was telling him about it. I was curious what it would be like to do what Mum was doing. I was horny, and I think Steve could tell. He said to me "Would you like to try what they were doing?" I said "Sure!"

Steve shucked his clothes and sat back down on the couch. "You need to start stroking it first," he said. I took hold of his dick, and started playing with it. Slowly it filled with blood and became erect. I ran my fingers around the head, feeling the softness of the skin and the hardness underneath.

After a while, Steve said "Now take it in your mouth. Watch out for your teeth. Apply some suction ... yeah that's it, use your tongue ... ahhh." I could tell that he was starting to get into it. "Stroke the shaft," he said, so I started running my fingers up and down the shaft as I was sucking him. His dick got harder still, and I could tell he was getting closer. I ran my hands down to his balls, and I could feel them starting to draw in. Steve lifted my head from his dick, and it flopped out with a plop sound. He started stroking his dick, and soon streams of come spurted out the end onto his stomach.

I started playing with the pool of cum. "What's it taste like?" I asked.

"Try it" he said, so I scooped up a little and put it in my mouth. It was slippery, a little salty, but it was OK. "It tastes better coming straight from the source" he said.

The next time we were together, I was horny from the beginning, so we started like we did last time, but this time I decided to take it all in my mouth. Just as we was about to come, I could feel his dick swell, so I started stroking the shaft. I could feel his come spurting into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. As the spurts slowed and then stopped, I pulled off his dick, his come still in my mouth. Steve lifted my chin, and pulled me to his face and started kissing me. As I started to melt in his arms, I relaxed my lips and I could feel his tongue part my lips and start probing my mouth, licking up the pool of come there. I almost had an orgasm from that feeling. As we parted from the kiss, Steve said "It'll taste even better coming straight from your pussy." At that point I knew next time I would fuck him. I could hardly wait.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.