The Perfect Couple

by WVBoy

Copyright© 2014 by WVBoy

Erotica Sex Story: Kim was the picture of a beautiful woman, perfect body and Ken and Kim were the perfect couple, but buried deep down there was a flaw in that perfection. Late one night that flaw came to the surface.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

If you were to look up "Perfect Couple" in the dictionary, someplace within the definition you would find the names of Ken and Kim. They had met on the first day of the 9th grade and remained as a couple all the way through High School and then continued the relationship, exclusive dating each other during their college years. Every time you saw one of them the other was sure to be close by. After their college years they got married and began a perfect life together. You know the kind, small house in the suburbs, white picket fence, well kept yard and the whole scene. Of course a couple has to be made of two individual people and in this case the two individuals were as perfect separately as they were together as a couple.

Ken had been the quarterback of the local high school team, a position that won him a scholarship for his four years in college, where he continued to play. After college he had worked hard to stay in top physical shape. Now in his early 30's Ken still kept that well trained body in shape, just as he did when he played football. Ken had a six foot frame upon which he had built a mass of solid muscle. The words "excess" and "fat" were not in his vocabulary. Every day he would jog through the neighborhood, and I'm sure that behind closed kitchen windows, many of the neighborhood wives had their morning fantasies while watching his well defined body pass through their field of view. It was not hard to see his well defined muscles rippling underneath his tight shirt and shorts. In the evenings Ken would spend an hour in the local gym, keeping up with his training. But perfection does not exist in nature, even a perfect diamond has small flaws hidden deep within and this example of perfection was no exception to the rule. Yes, Ken had his flaw, but to reveal that now would spoil the story.

The other side of the coin was Kim. She had played tennis since she had been a teen and still maintained her game, even to the point of being a member of the local tennis club. Kim stood five foot, six inches tall; you know the height, not too tall, not too short, just perfect. Her height, combined with a 36, 24, 36 body, with its perfect pair of matching breasts and long hard nipples, made her that text book definition of a woman. Her long blond hair, baby fresh face, and her soft spoken voice all pieced together to form that perfect woman. Kim always kept her pussy completely shaved because Ken liked it that way, Kim could still turn heads, it did not matter if she was in a bikini at the pool or in a pair of slacks and top at the local market, but like her perfect mate, Kim also had a small flaw.

Ken and Kim had been married for nine wonderful years. They enjoyed each other's company as much today as they had the first time they met. The sex had always been great, they had been each other's first and had taught each other what the other one liked and each worked hard to fulfill the other's needs. When they were first married the sex had been two or three times a day but even after nine years, it had only cooled to once a night and a couple extra times thrown in on weekends.

Kim could give oral that no man could resist and Ken loved to eat Kim's pussy and bring her to orgasm first before climbing on top. They both loved making love in different positions and continued to have great variety in their sex lives. Ken was well equipped in the cock department, about seven inches long and about six inches in diameter. Ken also kept himself clean shaven because that is the way Kim liked it.

To say that the couple was in love with each other would have been an understatement. Ken worshipped Kim and the opposite was just as true. They always took time to walk hand in hand, enjoy a sunset, or just take time to sit on a park bench and talk.

But deep within this couple, their relationship or maybe within the individuals themselves there was a problem. It was one that each had kept hidden from the other over the years, but still the same it was there, ready to jump out at the wrong time and spoil everything or drive them closer together, depending on how they handled this problem.

It had been a normal Wednesday, up early, Ken off for his jog, Kim preparing breakfast and waiting on his return. After sharing the morning meal together, it was off to work for Ken and off to the gym to exercise for Kim, then off to the tennis court for a couple of quick games. Later in the day it would play out the same as it did most days, Ken leaving work, stopping at the gym for an hour then home to enjoy the evening meal with Kim and then a quiet evening together. After the eleven o'clock news finished, it would be off to bed to share in each other's pleasure. But tonight would be different, tonight that small flaw would begin to show through, it would start to work its way to the surface where it would change their relationship forever.

Ken took his shower first and was waiting on the bed for Kim to finish hers. Both slept in the nude, because each was proud of their bodies and they liked to be close to each other. Kim jumped into bed and into Ken's arms where they would stay for the best part of an hour. You know the routine, feel, touch, kiss, and hold each other. That evening Ken slid himself down Kim's body and took his place between her legs. As he began to dive deep within the confines of her wonderful pussy, it did not take long for her to have her first orgasm. This time Ken did something different, he did not give her a chance to come down but kept on licking her pussy, this was driving Kim higher and higher.

"Oh, God, I can't stand any more, stop, stop, I'm too sensitive, no don't stop, lick it harder, sick you tongue deeper."

As Ken slid his fingers into her pussy, Kim was going wild, Ken had never seen her like this before, "Oh God, lick my pussy, O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O Danny, fuck me Danny."

Who the hell is Danny, Ken thought.

Kim suddenly went taunt, pushed Ken from between her legs, ran out of the room, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Ken, I'm so sorry." She ran down the hall and locked herself in the spare bed room.

Ken knocked softly on the door, "Kim, what is wrong?"

"I can't talk, I can't tell you, go away, I'm so sorry."

As Ken walked back to the master bedroom, all kinds of thoughts were going through his head, Kim must have a lover. What did I do wrong? Am I not a good enough lover for her? Don't I satisfy her anymore?

He decided not to bother her, but let her make the first move.

The next morning Kim got up and fixed breakfast for Ken as usual. Walked him to the door, but would not kiss him goodbye. "I promise I'll talk to you this evening, I can't tell you now."

Ken spent all day wondering what would happen when he got home. In his mind, the forthcoming event grew bigger with each passing hour. By the time he checked out for the evening, he was sure that Kim would not be there, he imagined that she would have packed up and moved out or that he would find his bags packed and sitting on the front porch waiting on him.

As Ken pulled into the driveway he almost hated to find himself home. But as he slowed the car to a stop he saw Kim standing in the door waiting for him, the sun was reflecting from her blond hair turning it into a gold frame for her baby face. As he approached the front door, she threw her arms around him and while sobbing, kissed him so deeply. "Don't speak, please let me explain about last night first, then it will be up to you as to what you do after that."

Strange statement, Ken thought, but with her arms around his neck it was very clear that she was braless and he hoped that she was without panties too.

Kim led him into the house through the living room, down the hall and into the bedroom; she sat on the bed and patted the space beside herself, indicating a spot that was saved just for him.

"I know you have been wondering about last night and who Danny is. Let me see if I can walk you through this from the beginning."

Ken prepared himself for the bad news. "It all started with my best friend Nancy. As you know we talk all the time and she is always telling me about her sex life. She always has a lover on the side and her current one name is Danny. One day when I went to visit, he was there. Nancy met me at the door with nothing on but a towel and he was standing in the kitchen in full view, totally nude and he was making no effort to cover himself. I had never seen a man's cock except yours, but I couldn't take my eyes off of his, it was sticking straight out. He seemed to be about the same size as you are, but it was different, I don't know how it was different, but it just was. Nancy caught me looking and made a comment about what a nice cock Danny had and I told her I could see that."

Ken was starting to get nervous, he could almost tell what was going to come next.

"Nancy told me that I should have a lover, and called Danny over and introduced the two of us. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, his strong arms and well muscled body, unlike you he was unshaven and especially that beautiful cock. Nancy took my hand and placed it on his cock and told me to go into the bedroom and give him a try, I told her I could never do that, I was happily married, but I could not remove my fingers from around his cock. I excused myself and ran back to the car."

Ken was confused, "So if that was all you did, then why were you calling his name last night? Did you call him back and set up a meeting at a later time?"

"Don't get in a hurry; I have to take this one step at a time. I have never had sex with him or with anyone else except you."

"So why all the mystery?"

"Please don't hate me; I just can't get Danny and his beautiful cock out of my head. Lately when we make love I close my eyes and see him."

"It is normal for people to fantasize."

"It not Danny, it's, it's, it's any man. After seeing Danny, I just can't overcome the thought of seeing a man naked or mu having sex with someone else. Every man I see in the store, I want to undress, and I undress every man I see on TV."

"What are you saying? Do you want to fuck someone else?"

"It is just a fantasy! I could never do that to you. You are the only man I could ever love."

"Kim, there is a big difference between making love and just sex. Would you want to actually have sex with someone else?"

"Ken, you have been the only one I've ever been with."

"Kim, please be honest with me, would you ever want to have sex with someone else."

"No, Yes, I don't know. I'm so confused by these feelings; I don't know what to think. I've never had thoughts like this before. Just make love to me. I don't ever want to lose you."

That night Ken and Kim made the sweetest love that they had ever made. They blended into one; each knew that the other loved them totally.

The next morning, Ken said, "I've been thinking about our talk last night. I want you to think about something, don't give me an answer yet, take your time and think it through, don't make a rush decision. Kim would you or maybe I should ask do you want to have sex with someone else. I will understand no matter how you answer. I know that you never had a chance to date anyone else, or experience anyone except me."

"Do you mean that you want me to have sex with someone else?"

"No, that isn't it; I'm saying that it needs to be your decision, not mine. If you need to do this or even if you just want to do this, I will understand. I don't want to be the reason that you did not fulfill anything or everything you have ever wanted to do. Think about it and we can talk about this more at later time."

A week passed, and no mention of the conversation that was had that morning. Ken never mentioned it again to Kim. One week turned into two, then into three. Soon three months had passed. Ken had ruled out any thoughts that he had about Kim having sex with a stranger but then after work on a Friday evening, Kim met him at the front door as was her usual custom, but this time was different. "I've been giving our conversation a lot of thought."

"What are you talking about," Ken asked with a quizzical look on his face.

"You know our conversation about other men and sex. I need more of your input on the subject."

As the pair walked into the kitchen, "What can I tell you."

"First tell me that you love me."

"You should know that. I do love you."

"I don't know how to start. I don't want to say or do anything that would ever put our marriage in jeopardy."

"I love you more today than ever before, I think we are solid enough, that we can work our way through anything."

"Did you really mean what you said about another man?"

"Yes, I'm not encouraging you, but I'm OK with it, if you feel that you need it or even if you just want it. I don't want you to go through life wondering what it would be like, when the answer is so easily obtained."

"If you are sure, then I think I want to be with another man. I don't know why or how far I will let it go, but I want to try."

"Do you have anyone in mind or are you open to suggestions or maybe a complete stranger?"

"No not a stranger, I think I'll talk to Nancy, she knows plenty of men."

"I only have one rule; you have to be honest with me. Don't keep the whole thing a secret, but tell me everything."

That was where it ended for the night, but the next day Kim went to see Nancy. "Nancy, I consider you my best friend, Ken and I have a problem that I think you can help with, if you will."

"Sure sweetie, I'll do anything to help the two of you. Are you having problems with the marriage?"

"No that's not it." From there, Kim went on to relate the whole conversation that the two of them had had.

"What kind of man are you interested in? Have any preferences about height, weight, age?"

"I guess I never thought about that part of it. What do you suggest?"

"The young ones have the power to keep going over and over again, but the older ones have the experience to really make things happen."

"I'm not interested in going over and over, but I want to have a great experience."

"Let me make a couple of calls and see what I can work out. I'll call you later today or tomorrow. Let's have a cup of coffee and let me hear more about your fantasy."


As Kim was going about her usual job of cleaning house on Saturday morning the phone rang.

"Hi Kim, I think I've got the perfect man for you. I've been with him lots of times and he really knows how to satisfy."

"Oh God, I guess I'm kind of frightened, I never thought that it would come about. What do I do now?"

"I just got off the phone with him and he is free this evening. Do you want to meet him tonight?"

"No! Yes! Yes, if I don't go through this now, I never will. Did you tell him that I don't know how far I would allow this to go and that I have to be able to stop at any time?"

"Yes, he understands. I'll give him your number and then it is up to the two of you."

Later, Ken and Kim sat down on the patio for lunch when the phone rang. Ken rushed to answer it, but Kim said, "No don't answer that, I'm expecting a call."

"Hello. Yes, Nancy told me a little about you. Did she explain my circumstance? Then you agree? Tonight? I never thought so soon. Where? About eight, if that is OK? Thanks for calling, I'll see you then."

"Who was that?"

"That was a call that I've been expecting. Ken, tonight I need to go out around eight and I don't know when I'll be home, but I will tell you all about it when I come home."

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

"Yes, I'm meeting another man tonight."

Kim spent most of the afternoon getting ready, first, off to the mall to have her hair done, and buy a new outfit for the night. Then back home, rush around taking a shower, doing her makeup, and all those things that a woman does to make herself beautiful for the evening.

Ken was sitting on the couch watching TV when she came down the stairs; he couldn't help but whistle at her as she descended. She was so beautiful. Her long hair was silky smooth, her makeup was perfect, and she was wearing a light blue skirt that was well above the knee in length. Her matching silk top showed every detail of what she was wearing under it, it wasn't hard to tell that she was not wearing a bra, her nipples were showing through the silk and her breasts swayed with each step she took. She was wearing high heels, not too high that they looked slutty but just high enough to really bring out the shape of her calves.

"Wow you look beautiful."

"I'm meeting him in a few minutes, I won't kiss you, I don't want to mess up my lipstick. I'm so nervous; I can hardly keep from shaking. I don't know how late I'll be, if I'm back in an hour you will know that I chickened out. If it gets late, don't wait up, I'll wake you when I get in and tell you all about it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.