Just a Night at the Bar - Cover

Just a Night at the Bar

by Michael Erickston

Copyright© 2014 by Michael Erickston

Erotica Sex Story: A wager is made and won.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

I walked into the bar and spotted the girls from across the room. None of them were looking my way, but I was checking them out just the same.

One, a black lady, REALLY caught my eye. She was dressed for partying and dancing in a little black dress that could be called a jet skirt. Yeah, it stopped right at the cockpit.

Instead of heading over to flirt, I sidled up to the bar and ordered a Guinness instead. As I was watching, she got up and danced with a guy. They danced once and when he asked her to stay on the floor, she politely declined and rejoined her friends.

I noticed the guy's disappointment when he came up and joined his buddy a couple stools down from mine. Their conversation was easy to overhear.

"Struck out, huh?" the guy at the bar asked his buddy.

"She's married," Mr. Disappointed said with a shrug.

"So? When has that ever stopped you before?" his buddy grinned.

"I've been flirting with her all night, and she's been flirting back, but she just told me that she won't cheat on her hubby," Mr. D responded.

"And? So is it my turn now?" Mr. Optimistic asked.

Mr. D laughed. "Good luck with that!"

"I don't need luck, son. Just watch the master and learn a thing or two," Mr. O smirked as he took out a little canister of breath spray and gave himself an "edge".

I was smirking too, and as Mr. O moved over to where the hot black girl was sitting, Mr. D noticed my smirk and the smugness in my expression.

"You think you could do better?" he challenged me.

"I could have her with just a few words," I bragged.

"Yeah, right! Keep dreaming, pal!" he laughed harshly. "If Sam can't get with her, I'll bet you five hundred bucks that you can't! He's a pro."

"You got the five hundred on you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He looked at me for a moment, judging that I was, indeed, serious. "I can get it. Give me a minute. There's an ATM across the street."

With that, he walked out of the bar, so I turned my attention back to the dance floor, where Sam was dancing with the Nubian beauty. I opened my wallet and checked to make sure I had my stake for the wager. Once I confirmed it, I put the wallet back in my pocket and watched some more.

Sam was grinding on her, I guess trying to impress her with the size of his schlong. She would move a foot or two away, and he would follow her to resume the grinding. When the song ended, she thanked him graciously and returned to her seat, where her friends were also rejoining her from their time on the dance floor as well.

Her short hair was in a pixie cut that I really liked, which showed off her long neck to perfection. Her tits, while not overly big, were perfect for her frame. Her booty, on the other hand, was perfection incarnate! Two round globes of goodness, barely held in check by the jet skirt she wore.

As she retook her seat, Mr. O returned to the bar and looked around for his friend.

"He went to the ATM across the street," I piped up.

"Why?" he asked with a confused expression.

"We're making a wager. He said that I couldn't get that girl you've both been dancing with, and said that he would bet me five hundred that I would strike out too if you did," I shrugged nonchalantly.

He chuckled. "Well, I hope Jim gets back soon. Hell, I'll throw my five hundred in there too."

Jim took that opportunity to come back into the bar. He greeted Sam and me, and I nodded back.

"I'm Mark, by the way," I introduced myself, shaking their hands. "Are you guys sure you want to bet with me on this?"

"Hell yeah," Jim said as he showed me the five hundred.

"Why not?" Sam shrugged.

"Well, I only have the five hundred, unless you're ok with that. You'd only get two hundred and fifty each if I fail," I smiled apologetically.

They looked at each other and moved off to whisper a bit so I couldn't hear.

Another guy asked the hot Nubian beauty to dance, and she accepted graciously, as I had seen her do since I walked in. As they took the dance floor, Sam and Jim returned.

"Ok, Mark. We'll put our five hundred each against your five hundred. The bet is now whoever walks out with her gets the pot, but none of us can say anything to her. A gentlemen's wager," Sam said with a nod. "If neither of us leaves with her, Jim gets the pot."

"Ok by me, Sam. Good luck," I nodded. We all shook on the bet, then handed the money to Tommy, the bartender. When I told Tommy what the bet was, he just smiled and nodded his head.

Sam returned to the table, and asked if he could join the ladies there. They shrugged and smiled as he pulled a chair from a nearby table and sat down next to the black beauty.

"I've never seen Sam get shot down," Jim smirked as he watched his friend lean over and whisper something in her ear. Then he looked at me. "He's nailed plenty of married women before, so I don't see him failing now."

"Yeah, she might take some persuading," I acknowledged as I nodded back and smiled.

I watched him try and woo her, then he got her out on the dance floor again for a slow number. It started off ok, but then he put his hand on her derriere. She moved it gently up to her back, but it slithered down again.

After two more times of moving his hand, she finally had enough and told him that he was out of line, I think. He got a look on his face, but allowed her to walk back to the table while he returned to the bar.

I watched her, and when she saw all three of us standing together, she rolled her eyes.

"Uh oh. Looks like that money is mine," Jim grinned. "She knows you're with us now, Mark."

"Not necessarily," I smirked. "I could just be standing here at the bar in your general vicinity."

Sam snorted. "That bitch is about as frigid as you can get. If I didn't stand a chance, I KNOW you don't."

I shrugged. "We'll see."

With that, I picked up my Guinness and meandered over to the table. Once there, I set my glass down and asked the lovely black lady to dance.

She smiled and held out her hand for me to take, and I pulled her onto the dance floor.

She molded her body to mine, but I kept my hands from wandering too much.

We danced and talked in low tones for the next two slow songs. I turned on my charm full tilt, and she was eating it up in a hurry!

"So, are you with those two losers at the bar?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as the last slow song ended.

"If you're asking if they're friends of mine, no," I replied truthfully. "I was talking with them for a bit, but I think I've found much more pleasant company."

"You're a smooth talker, aren't you?" she said as she gave me a dimpled grin.

"Only with you," I grinned back.

As the song ended, we headed off the floor hand in hand.

"Well, Mark, come on over to the table and I'll tell the girls that I think I found the man who can take me away," she winked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.