The Devil's Pact Side-story: Alison and Desiree Get Married - Cover

The Devil's Pact Side-story: Alison and Desiree Get Married

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Romantic Sex Story: The happy day for Alison and Desiree get married, and they want to share it with everyone they love: Alison's Father, and their Master and Mistress. Takes place between Devil's Pact Chapter 32 and 33.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   .

Edited by Master Ken

Friday, July 12th, 2013 – Alison Hertz – The Wedding

The day of my wedding to my Latin beauty, Desiree, had finally arrived.

After today, I would be Alison de la Fuente. After getting her marriage to Brandon annulled, Desiree went back to her maiden name. It was a far prettier name then Fitzsimmons. Desiree and I spent several nights talking in bed about our new last name. Should one of us take the other's last name, like a heterosexual couple? Or would we hyphenate. And how did you hyphenate de le Fuente with Hertz? De le Fuente-Hertz or Hertz-de le Fuente? Both sounded ridiculous. In the end, I decided to take Desiree's last name. De le Fuente was such a beautiful name, far more so than Hertz. Besides, Desiree did the proposing, so I liked to joke that made her the man in our relationship

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I walked downstairs, carrying my wedding clothes in a bag. Doubts clouded my mind. You shouldn't marry her, my subconscious whispered. You should devote yourself to Master one hundred percent. She's just a distraction. I knew it was just nerves, but these thoughts had been plaguing me since Desiree proposed.

I loved Desiree, and ignored my doubts. She was the greatest woman in the world. I loved Master and Mistress, but it paled compared to the strength of what I felt with Desiree. When we were apart, I missed her, ached for her.

Xiu was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, a happy smile on her cute, Chinese face. She was dressed like me, in a terrycloth robe, her clothes in a bundle slung on her arm. Xiu was my maid of honor. Desiree had choosen Korina to be her maid of honor, or Desiree's 'best gal', as I jokingly called her.

I was happy Xiu chose to stay with Master and Mistress. When Master healed her after the attack, she didn't hesitate to declare her intention to stay as their slave. Master's power worked so well it even healed her womb. When Xiu got shot, they had to remove her uterus, and the doctors had been astounded when they found out that it had regrown. Just one more miracle to add to all the others Master and Mistress were performing.

I missed Noel and Fiona and Thamina, but if they didn't want to be sluts like the rest of us, that was their loss. I also missed Willow, and even Sam, though they just moved up the street. While neither were one of us special sluts anymore, they still served Master and Mistress in their own way. And it was really wild to let Sam fuck you with that cock she could conjure. But the one I really missed was Chasity. The house seemed a little emptier without her enthusiasm.

I felt a tear misting my eye, and I wiped it away. Chasity died protecting Mistress, while I just huddled in the house with the other sluts, too scared to do anything. But not Chasity, she was a warrior woman, a Valkyrie. The memory of her standing up, her blonde hair streaming behind her, as she made that last, desperate attempt to save Mistress, still haunted me. I liked to think Chasity was out there, watching over us in the great beyond, just waiting to appear and save the day at some crucial moment, like that old movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. The barbarian one. Dad always loved to watch it and, at the end, Arnold's girl, who died earlier in the movie, appears in silver armor that shines with its own light, and saves him.

Xiu hooked her arm around mine. "Ohh, I'm so excited," she said, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Which caused her large breasts to jiggle beneath her robe. Her breasts were as big as my Desiree, but on Xiu's petite frame they seemed enormous. It was hard to feel sad when you were faced with such huge, swaying melons.

Arm-in-arm, we walked happily to the back of the house and out into the backyard. Sam was there with a few of the bodyguards. I jumped as strawberry-blonde 29 fired at a mannequin. The mannequin was all white and wore no clothes except for a metal necklace around its neck. 29's round hit the mannequin and it toppled over in a spray of plastic.

"Darn," Sam muttered. "I thought that would work."

"Maybe the metals aren't right?" Candy suggested. When Sam offered to be Master's Vizier and advise him on magic, Sam's price was Candy: a beautiful, young woman that dyed her hair half bubblegum-pink, just like me, and the other half cotton-candy blue. She was stretched out naked on a chaise lounge, tanning. She was short, but she had some nice curves that I greatly appreciated.

"Whacha doin'?" I asked Sam.

Her round, olive face was furrowed in thought. "A protection charm," Sam answered. "There are some vague hints in the Book about enchanting amulets and charms; I've been experimenting. If I can get this to work, a simple necklace could give you the same protection as a bulletproof vest."

"Wow!" Xiu cooed.

"Let's try the B8 bronze, Candy," Sam ordered as 29 went and stood up the mannequin.

I tugged on Xiu's arm. "C'mon, we've got to get ready."

"Sorry," Xiu smiled apologetically as I led her to the back gate.

I opened it up, and nodded to 19 and 20 who were guarding the rear gate. It was a recent addition. Since the attack and the Miracle, the Church of the Living Gods – as the worshipers of Master and Mistress called themselves – had set up a large tent on the empty lot where our Masters are building their mansion. So it made sense to build the gate. Most of us sluts went to the nightly worship services. They were so much fun! All the worshipers saw us as disciples of their Gods, and treated us like we were royalty.

Plus the worship orgies were a blast!

Desiree and I decided to be married at the Living Church. Daisy Cunningham was going to perform the service. Daisy, and her twin sister Rose, despite being fifteen, had somehow become the heads of the church. They had been preaching Master's message of free love the loudest, I guess. The tent was on the edge of the empty lot, close to Shaw Road. At the far end of the lot, the foundations for the mansion were being dug. Many of the worshipers volunteered their time in building the mansion, while others donated money or materials.

We passed the Miraclists, one of the names for members of the movement, who bowed at us. Most wore chokers, stainless steel or plastic or leather, and a few had theirs made with gold or silver. The chokers had phrases like: "Faithful" or "Love is the Way" or "My Gods Live," and a half-a-hundred other phrases. They met most nights of the week, with the most attending the Wednesday night service.

I liked Friday Night worship the best; it was a smaller group. More intimate. Everyone came for Wednesday, of course; that was the day of the Miracle, after all. And on Thursdays, Master and Mistress healed the sick at Good Sam hospital, and the congregation would gather outside to pray. But on Friday, people had plans – excuses not to show up – and since it was the start of the weekend, the orgy often lasted far later into the night.

We passed more and more Miraclists as we approached the large, red tent. It was like a circus tent, rearing up high. Beth Philips was greeting worshipers as they filed in. There was supposed to be a short service, then my wedding. Everyone touched Beth's belly as they entered. She claimed to be carrying Master's child. Maybe she was; I remember the day Master fucked her in the bathroom of that car dealership. I was supposed to distract her husband, but he didn't seem all that interested in me. The rumor was that Beth left him because he couldn't satisfy her after Master fucked her.

Beth bowed to us, murmuring, "Holy Sluts."

"Blessed Mother," I murmured back.

It was amazing how, in the span of a few weeks, the trappings of religion were quickly springing up. 'Blessed Mother' was the title of any woman pregnant with Master's child. Besides Beth, there was Vivian Anders, and Anastasia Milburn was a maybe. She was one of Mark's jogging sluts, but her child could also be her husband's. And, of course, Korina, Violet, and April were all carrying Master's child, but they were 'Holy Sluts'. Maybe they should be 'Blessed Holy Mother Sluts'. Xiu looked at me as I giggled. It sounded more like a swear then a title.

"Blessed holy mother sluts!" I laughed, and Xiu's look became more confused.

Inside the tent, they had made a vestibule out of curtains hanging from PVC pipes. There were a pair of antechambers off the vestibule, on the right and left, while going straight ahead would take you into the main worship pavilion. Xiu and I went into the room on the right to get changed, and to wait for the start of the ceremony. Desiree and Korina should already be in the room on the left.

Violet was waiting for them inside the room, and squealed, "I'm so happy!" The excited girl threw her arms around my face, and kissed me soundly on the lips. I enjoyed my sister-slut's lips for a minute, before I broke the kiss. It wouldn't do for us to get carried away.

Our terrycloth robes came off, and Xiu and I were both naked except for our chokers. I admired the curves on Xiu's petite body: large breasts and dark nipples that were pierced by a silver bar from which dangled pink butterflies on silver chains. I knew from experience just how much she loved for someone to pull hard on those piercings. She practically came when she got them re-pierced. Mark had healed her a little too well after she got shot during the SWAT attack.

I opened my bag, and pulled out my wedding attire, a white merry widow, a type of corset, that cupped my round breasts with lace. The corset was low-cut, leaving my hard nipples – pierced with silver barbells – exposed. I gently rolled up a pair of white fishnet stockings, and hooked the merry widow's garters to the stocking tops. Then came the white, stiletto heals. I wore no panties – that was against the edicts of the Church – and you could see my shaved cunt, and my tattoo that read, "Cum on in," above an arrow that pointed down at my pussy.

I sat down in a chair and let Violet apply my makeup while Xiu pulled on a similar merry widow, although hers was a midnight blue. Outside, I could hear one of the Cunningham twins begin the nightly sermon, her soprano voice carrying through the tent. After my makeup was done, I applied a lovely perfume Mistress gave me; a dab on the wrists, behind my ears, and one dab right above my clit, and I was all set.

Violet held a mirror and I smiled. I looked hot. My bubblegum-pink hair fell in loose curls about my shoulders, framing my innocent-looking, teenage face. And the makeup gave me a hungry look which contrasted nicely with my innocent features. I looked like a slutty virgin, particularly in the white merry widow that was both virginal and whorish at the same time.

"You look beautiful," Master said as he walked in.

I blushed, "Thank you, Master."

He wore a simple, white shirt with blue, pinstripe lines, and a pair of black slacks. In his hands was a bouquet of red and dark-blue flowers. He handed them to me, and I smiled. He was walking me down the aisle. My father was here tonight, but he understood that a sex-slave should be given away by her Master. Or her Mistress, in Desiree's case.

"It's time," Violet said, stepping back in.

Xiu smiled at me as we stepped out into the vestibule. Across the room, Desiree followed Korina out of the other antechamber and my breath caught. My Latin beauty looked to die for in her white merry widow. Her large, pillowy breasts cradled so perfectly amidst the lace of her bodice, her dark nipples erect and pointing right at me. I found my eyes sliding down her nut-brown skin to her gorgeous legs clad in white stockings, and her shaved pussy in-between sleek thighs. Next to her, Mistress was wearing a dark-blue dress, low-cut to show off her freckled breasts, and with a short skirt so her creamy, delicious thighs were exposed.

Xiu and Korina hooked their arms together and marched slowly down the aisle, reveling in the stares their exposed flesh brought from the congregation. I saw my dad look back, and I smiled shyly at him. Master had easily convinced my dad to let me be a sex-slave, and Dad had been supportive ever since. I fondly remembered the night a few weeks ago when Dad met Desiree for the first time. Master and Mistress were in New York for their Today Show interview, and we went to Dad's place for dinner.


Sunday, June 30th, 2013

"This is Desiree," I greeted Dad when he opened the door. "We're getting married."

Dad looked her up and down, and then he smiled and hugged her warmly. "How wonderful!" he exclaimed, and hugged Desiree tightly a second time. "Now I'll have two daughters!"

My dad was always very supportive of me despite all the trouble I would get into. I had a very active id. There's a cute boy, my subconscious would whisperer, Why don't you go suck his cock. I bet his cum would taste delicious! I always listened to the voice; it's how I met Master.

He's fucking that girl behind the counter, my subconscious voice had whispered the day I met Master. I had grown wet instantly, watching my future Master fuck Lillian discretely at the cash register. It was so bold to do it right in the middle of Hot Topic. Wouldn't it be fun to be fucked like that, in front of all these people? It would! My subconscious had never steered me wrong, so I had asked to be 'trained', too. Best decision I ever made!

So why did my id have a problem with me marrying Desiree? It's not like I wasn't going to fuck other people. It was a symbol of my love. Desiree was the most important person to me. Together we would serve Master and Mistress and share in debauchery.

You should only love Master, my subconscious answered. I chalked my doubts up to fear. Marrying Desiree was a very adult thing to do. Well, I wasn't going to let fear stop me from having my happiness, so I ignored my id.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, sir," Desiree giggled, snapping me out of my thoughts, and threw her arms around my father. He was a handsome man, older, with distinguished, gray wings of hair at his temples. The pair looked so sexy together. "Your daughter is very important to me."

"I never thought Alison would settle down," Dad grinned. "She's a wild one. I don't think she ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Just 'friends' she would hang-out with." I didn't think Dad knew the truth about my 'friends'. I had a lot of them. Ever since I lost my virginity at fourteen, I had been the biggest slut.

Dad and Desiree got along great, chatting the whole way through dinner. My Dad wasn't a bad cook, but he was no Desiree; he made a pasta with this garlic and Parmesan sauce. After dinner, we retired to the living room; Desiree snuggled up on one side of Dad, and I took the other.

"So ... um ... how is it with your Master?" Dad asked, a little flustered as Desiree pressed her large breasts into his arm. She wore a low-cut blouse, and I saw Dad's eyes kept drifting down her front. I couldn't blame him; she had a magnificent rack.

"Things are great, Dad," I purred. "Desiree and I just love being their sluts."

"Umm, it is so much fun," cooed Desiree with her sexy, Spanish accent.

"Is he really 'special.' You know, like people are saying?"

"Yes," I answered, softly rubbing my dad's thigh. "That's why we're his sex slaves. That's why you didn't have a problem with your teenage daughter submitting to some strange man's lust. He has powers, Dad. They both do."

He frowned, "I guess you're right." He jumped when my hand started rubbing at his cock. "What're you doing, pumpkin?"

"Mark's number one command is to love each other," I purred. "Desiree and I want to show our love to you, Daddy." I leaned back, thrusting out my chest, the t-shirt tightly hugging my boobs. "What does it say on my shirt?"

"Daddy's little slut," he read. It was the t-shirt I wore when I met Master. It was lucky.

"For tonight, I want that to be true."

He started to protest, but Desiree captured his mouth with her lips, while I unzipped his pants. His cock was hard, despite his protests, and I bent my head down and sucked it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the sensitive head, making sure my tongue stud rubbed against his cock. I tasted his salty pre-cum, and felt his dick twitch as he gave in to the pleasure.

It was wonderfully hard, twitching in my mouth. I reveled in the wickedness; this was my father's cock I sucked. I loved it! Loved him. After Desiree, Master, and Mistress, Dad was the most important person to me. And now I was able show him just how much I loved him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.