Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 39

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

After being relieved by Steve, I made the mistake of going into the saloon to find the kids gathered and playing some of their Lucky Lady Blues Band music. I couldn't sneak past Bonita, and when she saw me, she hollered, "Come finish this piece so I don't hear it in my sleep any longer, Chuck."

What can you say to Bonita? She is all Sharp and a product of the headstrong Kathy. I headed to the instrument cabinet knowing there would be no rest until this one piece was completed, written, performed, and recorded, I bent to the task.

Using the keyboard connected to the midi, I played the theme over and over again with the words in front of me until I heard the finish in my head. It was all jazzy blues when it came out at a slow tempo. I played the whole thing through, and then said to Bonita, "Lisa isn't here, so you sing it."

Nita said, "No way, let Marion sing it. She's the closest to Lisa's voice. Jane can almost do it, but Marion is best."

Marion sat beside me and we played it through with my adopted twin daughter singing a torch song. I swear I would have had a hardon if she hadn't been my daughter. I was dying for Lisa to sing it through with the music I had just completed.

It was Elmer who said, "Try it with Jane. She did well with the troops on the tour. Let's get one down with her voice."

Jane sat with me on the bench and we played the piece through with Nita playing some B-3 and Lizzy doing some back up rhythm. When we finished that one, Elmer asked, "Now, put your bass line over the top the way you're hearing it. I'll mix it in as we go."

I heard the entire piece and liking it when we finished the bass lead in and went back through it. Elmer said, "Everyone sit back and listen to this thing. God, it's so good."

We listened to the piece that had been spontaneous to me and that we then worked and reworked until it had all the components. When it was done, Elmer said, "Do a couple more like that and you'll have women knocking down your doors to get at you, Chuck. I can't even think of who might be the best artist to do this one. Maybe it's just you."

Jane was smiling and told me, "I want to be with you and Lisa doing everything you do. I love Lisa so much, and I love you so much too, Chuck. We're going to be a force. We're lawmen and women, we're musicians, and we have our own real doctor in the house. Oh, Chuck, you have Lisa and Tina for me to love along with loving you. I think I'm already in heaven with all your other women to love too."

It took us three days to get to the canal, and two more to get completely through. It was going to be close to ten to twelve days to get to Friday Harbor from there.

Going through the canal was very educational this time, as Beth had a DVD about everything the canal had ever been and was now. There was some anticipation the canal would be widened to allow even bigger ships to go through. It would still be one big ship or several smaller boats that could be in the locks at one time. When the Canal was built in the early 20th century, its locks were bigger than the biggest ships in the world, and stayed that way for a long time, but in the last 30 years or so, starting with supertankers and then giant container ships, and now even the biggest cruise liners, ships have outgrown the original locks. They're well along in building a third, larger, lock alongside each of the existing locks, but they're running behind schedule. When they're finished, the big bulk carriers and US aircraft carriers that can't get through the Canal today will be able to go on through, but they're already talking about a fourth set of locks, and there's a Chinese consortium surveying a route across Nicaragua that will be longer, but have fewer and bigger locks because it's all closer to sea level.

Once through the canal, out into the Pacific and away from Nicaragua's influence, we sailed north dodging any islands or barriers that appeared. We were motoring into Friday Harbor, after having radioed for permission to tie up at their long dock, on the fourteenth day of our voyage.

A cell phone call to Dewey brought his entire family to us on his thirty-foot motor launch. His family and Steve's kids were old buddies, and instantly melded into one rollicking formidable force. We were able to clean and flush our grey water tanks, and fill our diesel and propane fuel tanks. The best part was our water tanks were full because the on board desalination plant was working perfectly.

I told Dewey of the luck we had going south to the canal when he questioned our speed. He said he knew we would be picking up the outer northern flow once out into the Pacific. We made it to Friday Harbor several days before he thought we might since we didn't stop along the way to visit or check out other ports.

My first task was to check out the island Brandy had negotiated for. We used our Zodiac to get to the island with the real estate agent. She didn't have much to worry about, since we had committed to and paid for the island and the buildings without seeing them.

Brandy, Sue, Lisa, Jane, Julie, Etta, Steve, Dewey, and I went through the buildings, and then walked all over the property. I noted, "This is perfect for us. We might have to build a separate building for guests, but maybe not. Let's get an architect to figure it out. Meanwhile, you made a good find as this is a great place, Brandy. Let's get one or two people to take care of the property when we're not here. Brandy was in agreement and said she would handle it.

The main house was a huge three story home built into the side of a rocky hill that jutted from the water. The land to either side of the house flattened out so there would be areas for kids to run and play. The house actually had ground entrances and balconies on each floor. The front of each floor facing the water was all windows treated with one-way glass to lessen the heat from the sun and also to give privacy to the interior.

The kitchen looked like something right out of a small restaurant with huge refrigerators and two big stoves. There was a large table there, as well as an adjoining dining room with a table and chairs left by the previous owner. The large lounge on the first floor was filled with leather furniture that needed oiling and cleaning, but was in good condition otherwise. You had to wonder why everything was left, and how it all remained untouched and not stolen, when you looked at everything that was there.

There was an apartment in the rear of the kitchen that was obviously for a cook or housekeeper. The more you explored the house, the more you found. Steve made the comment, "This place is big enough for all of us. We're going to have to figure out an easier way to get here from Seattle, considering we have to have a large aircraft to carry us all. It's either that or you have the Friday Harbor runway doubled in length."

Dewey suggested, "You could fly into Victoria, and have a party boat pick you up and bring you here. It's only about a fifteen-mile surface trip that way, instead of having to travel by bus and ferry from Seattle through Anacortes. There's a ferry that's close to the Victoria airport that comes to Friday Harbor. It isn't a long ride, but you might be more comfortable on a private boat."

Steve noted to us, "That could become a Customs nightmare going into Victoria and boating into Friday Harbor. We'll do some investigation and find out how we might be able to use that path. It sure beats getting a bus in Seattle and using the ferry to get here. That's a long day of sitting around doing nothing."

My thoughts ran wild wondering how I might approach lengthening the runway on Friday Harbor. There just wasn't any way to lengthen the runway even if we moved all the buildings. I didn't think we could extend the runway much more than a couple thousand feet. Still not long enough for a 737. Having landed and taken off in the King Air B-200 and the modified Lear 25 at the Friday Harbor airport, I knew the runway would never even handle a G550 unless it was some kind of super-modified version. It looked like going in and out of Victoria would be the closest way to get the family to Friday Harbor by air, and then use some form of watercraft for the final leg. Or we could see about leasing a flying boat that could bypass the runway entirely, something like the Be-200E or the Bombardier 415. The problems with those, aside from the economics of an airplane we would only be using occasionally, is that the Bombardier 415 with a CL-215 passenger interior only carries up to 18 passengers, while the Be-200E can carry up to 44, still not big enough, but is Russian built, and even with an English language cockpit I have some reservations about their quality. There is currently no good answer.

We looked at the outbuildings and discovered one that was a boathouse for a twenty-five foot runabout. The boat sat on a carriage connected to a winch that can pull it out of the water up and into the building. The boat looked to be in good condition, but we would want to have it thoroughly checked out.

There was a small house higher up on the island formation. We went up there and found a fully furnished two bedroom house with utilities. This little house would be exactly what was needed for the Secret Service's needs. With a place here and another in Hawaii, I was sure the Service would help cover the costs of the purchase here and the Hawaiian construction.

I congratulated Brandy for her ability to find the island home and we all agreed that it was going to be a great place for us to come to. Steve even mentioned that he was going to make use of the house with his family, as it would be a great place to come to enjoy the sea life common to the area during any season, and also be near Dewey.

We saw seals, otters, and a few bald eagles when we went down to the Zodiac to go back to Dewey's home where our boat was. The real estate agent told us that there were deer that swam between islands if grazing on one became meager.

Dewey asked, "When are we leaving for Hawaii?" almost as soon as we had the Zodiac back in the locker on board the Lucky Lady.

Steve and I followed Dewey into his lounge as he was asking. Sheila told us, "We're ready; we put our clothes on board. I think the family is thinking of a salmon dinner at the bar in town. I've called Charlie to bring his tour boat out to take us all in. His boat handles up to fifty. I called the bar and told them we were coming with ten little ones so they could round up some highchairs. They said they would be ready."

Sue, Mercy, Kathy, and Juanita had the big kids sort of cleaned up and ready to go to town within minutes. My group was equally ready, with Dewey's kids, the twins, Giovana's and Gina's four older kids mixing in with Steve's.

The customers who knew Steve, Sue, and Mercy so well started having a good time finding out how they were doing as soon as we entered the bar. The owner and bartender very quickly had drinks for the adults and kids. Steve and I were toasting each other when the bartender asked me, "Almost all the women who are with you are drinking juice? Are they all right? I know some of them used to drink. The older two ladies and the one young one are drinking, what's up?"

Steve elbowed me and told the bartender, "This guy has them all knocked up again. You remember Lisa, the girl who sang with Chuck, she's going to have quads, and the knockout tiny Hawaiian is going to have twins."

"Holy smokes, how many kids will be coming at once?"

I looked at the man and said, "A baker's dozen this time. I think that will do it for my family."

"How are you going to house that many and be able to take care of all your family. Are you a big businessman like Dewey and Steve?" The bartender was still standing behind the bar in front of us with his mouth agape.

I smiled as I told him, "I do okay. I have some investments that take care of us pretty well. I learned a lot from Dewey and Steve, and they even helped me become an investor in some of the properties the two invested in. It seems the more I work with these two, the better off I am."

Dewey was with us and told the bartender, "Don't believe a word this guy says. He is one of the luckiest men alive. I watched him win over a billion dollars on the Riviera while he kept trying to give the money back to the casino."

The bartender was stunned, and asked, "A billion? Aren't you exaggerating, Dewey?"

Steve backed Dewey up by saying, "No, Chuck has some kind of sixth, seventh, or eighth sense that tells him what's good and what isn't. Every deal we've gone into with Chuck has been a winner. His investment banker/attorney works his butt off to make the guy more money, but Chuck keeps trying to give it away. He's one of the biggest supporters of the Wounded Warrior Project. He donates about a mil a month to the project, but is also funding his own project for disabled vets."

"Stop, Steve. I try to give back because of the luck I've had. That luck will run out one of these days, but I'm going to be helping as many as I can until then."

The bartender asked, "Can you play the piano for us a little when you guys have finished eating? I love the music you make with that little girl who has four babies in her."

I told him, "How about I give you some music with us and a little girl who has become a favorite student?"

The mothers were trying to round the kids up and get them at tables. The poor waitress was bringing out huge trays filled with plates of delicious salmon and veggies. It was cute the way my Fab Five and the Oriental sisters began helping to distribute the plates. Everyone had food in front of them within a couple of minutes.

I was between my two very adventurous boys, and began pulling some salmon from the big piece on my plate. I would smear the fork full with sauce, and then stuff it into their waiting mouths. The boys knew I wasn't going to give them something bad. Dan and Sam used their hands to put string beans in their mouths. It helped to have melted butter on them, but it quickly became messy. Everyone ate their fill, and I think all ten toddlers enjoyed the fish.

Sue Ellen was trying to be difficult, but she saw the other kids enjoying the fish, so she tried it and enjoyed eating the very flavorful food.

I had Lisa and Bonita come to the piano with me while the women were attempting to clean the faces and fingers. I asked both of them, "They really enjoyed Lisa and me singing the last time we were here. What should we play for them?"

Lisa sat thinking, but Bonita said, "Play your new piece. It sounds good with just keyboard for the jazzy blues way. Do it again with the country words and flavor when you finish that. They'll love it."

I didn't know how good it would be without the instrumentation, but what the heck, this was just for fun.

Lisa found a small amp and turned it on while Nita mounted a microphone in front of Lisa. I played the theme completely through to let Lisa get ready and began again. She started singing the torch song so beautifully, just like I had envisioned. We were breathless when it ended.

Lisa announced and said, "This next piece is the same music played differently, with different lyrics that you will love if you are a country fan."

The bar did a lot of hooting and hollering to 'bring it on'.

The piano was decent and let me play the country flavor of piano while Lisa and Bonita were singing into the microphone cheek to cheek.

The bar crowd hollered and applauded when it was over with the repeat of the last hook this time. It was fun to give the people there on Friday Harbor a preview of what was to come. We wanted to go back to Dewey's, so we shut the amp down and put the microphone away. Before we left, the bartender said, "I haven't heard that one before. Is that something you found down south?"

I told him, "Don't tell anyone (ha, ha), but that's something that hasn't even been released yet."

Lisa added, "This guy just wrote it a week ago and has had us playing it to get it right."

I left a C-note on the bar and told the bartender, "Treat your regulars and keep the change."

Dewey pulled me from the bar and said, "Don't be spoiling my bartender. That guy owns the best restaurant in town, and I don't want to mess it up."

Charlie took us back to Dewey's where the kids found beds together and the rest of us, including the toddlers, went back to the boat to bed down.

Steve and I sat in the lounge to enjoy a nightcap together. Steve told me, "Watching you tonight made me think that you could be a full time entertainer if you wanted to be. You have a way with people that relax them and makes them want to pay attention. Your music is always something special, regardless of the type or style you're playing. I sure hope you stay with us to become that entertainer and businessman."

"Not to worry, Steve. I'm heading toward a peaceful life without hazards and without taking chances. I know it can't be all peaches and cream, but I do want my life to become more settled."

As we finished, Steve said, "I'm looking forward to some hot tub parties on the way to Hawaii. Are you up for that?"

I had to laugh, "How could I not enjoy something like that? I've already set the temp on the hot tub to be under a hundred. That will be safe for the working moms and should help us guys to become more efficient."

Steve laughed, "I like that. I need to become more efficient, and speaking of being efficient, let's go take care of our women."

My women were working themselves into a lather waiting for me. I think they had all experienced nirvana multiple times when I finally made my entrance. Brandy was directing traffic, and told me to work from left to right. She was such a trip in her constant desire to direct the action.

Gina was first followed, by Sing and Taiying. The Frightening Five were ready to pounce, and then it was Julie and Etta. Tina was so soft and gentle that I could hardly believe it was her. I knew I was near my limit when Jane wrapped herself around me. Jane didn't take it all and left my last load for my Lisa. We loved and loved until she received all I had left. I went to sleep with "I love yous" from all the women.

I knew I needed to begin exercising again when I woke up in the morning, but thought I would let it go today and begin when we were out at sea. We should leave today if all goes well. I was satisfied with the island, and Brandy had commissioned the realtor to find us some caretakers. We would need at least one man, possibly two, to keep the property up, a couple of women to clean, and finally someone to cook. The realtor was supposed to forward her selections so we could have them checked out by the Service we would be renting to. They can check people out better than anyone else could.

The morning was great as one of Dewey's aunts, or pseudo moms, cooked us some special salmon in a blanket as they called it. It was time to load the boat and begin our trip to Hawaii after everyone was fed and the kitchen cleaned.

It was before eight, still early in the morning pacific time, when we started the engines and began turning to leave the harbor area at Dewey's. We were waving at the woman who loved Dewey like a son as we motored out to the channel that led to the Pacific. The older kids were all lined up on the railing to see the seals and otters playing in the water. We encountered a pod of Orcas (killer whales) that were traveling north as we passed the main north and south channel. The big whales dove under and behind the boat as we passed. The kids took hundreds of pictures that were going to be sent back home.

We finally cleared all the land masses before noon and were able to raise sail while getting wind from the northwest. The currents and wind had us heeled over pretty well, which meant the toddlers were probably rolling on the floor. I remember how the kids who were now wandering the decks had been the ones who were rolling with the attitude changes while we were in storms in the Atlantic.

We should be fairly clear all the way according to the weather forecasts and satellite maps. The pacific storms were all to the south and would probably dissipate without causing damage.

The kids all wanted to be out on deck to wander around and around the first day out. I took advantage of the opportunity and used the midi and controller to get some of the music wandering around in my head on paper, or at least recorded. I was finishing my third piece when Bonita came in, sat with me, and looked at the music I had printed out. She said, "You do too much for me to even comprehend, Chuck. I go out and play on deck, and you have written what, three pieces of music. I know you like to, or rather have to, refine them, but where does all of this come from? How do you hear so much?"

"I don't know, Nita. My head sometimes fills with tunes and I have to get them out. I'm sure a lot of them have the same basic theme as others I've written, but where they start and end is different. Sometimes, I just hear a repetitious hook that I add a theme to. Other times I know I need a hook and have trouble getting it together. It usually comes to me when I play the music back and listen to it over and over again. I sometimes have to use a guitar, bass, or a B-3 to get what will work, but it comes to me."

Nita held one of the pieces and said, "This is a good one. We need to work it and fill it in. Lisa is going to love this."

I told Bonita, "I have lyrics for that one. I'll write them down after lunch."

Elmer came over to Bonita and told her, "If you think he makes you crazy, what do you think he does to me while I'm listening to him constantly come up with new stuff? There's no way I can do anything until he finishes the piece and does with it what he will. You're getting to be as bad, Bonita. I hear you constantly start and stop something that's coming to you. You'll have it in your head before you begin to let it out one of these days."

I had all the Lucky Lady Blues Band help me put one of the new pieces together after lunch that day. I know I went through a ream of paper printing and reprinting the score for the group. I knew that if they could play the piece, I would be able to hear it and modify it to make it marketable. Elmer played the most recent complete piece back to us when we decided we'd done enough. Lisa wailed in the background while we listened, and that was instantly added to the mix.

Steve, Dewey, and I had some evening Beefeaters in anticipation of our supper. It was funny the way we had to eat in three shifts. The moms and little guys first, the older kids second, and then the adults who had not eaten yet. I was musing when I told Dewey, "We have too many people on board to eat together. Your and Steve's families would probably fit, but my family requires a bunch of space of their own."

Dewey told me, "That makes for a happier vessel. Just think; we're all on this great boat sailing to Hawaii, each of us are enjoying the other's company, and the kids are having a great time playing music, doing their schoolwork, and just being kids. Mine are the happiest ever because they have their Florida buddies with them. Yours are happy to have some other kids to play with. Marion and Virginia, along with your Italian kids, are in good spirits because they didn't have others to play with until you came along, Chuck. You're the catalyst, just like Steve and me. You're the catalyst."

I know I must have been blushing, because knowing how Dewey felt gave me very pleasurable feelings.

Sue and Brandy were trying to organize some hot tub time after the kids had retired to the crew's quarters that evening. Juanita had Dewey's Sheena and Nancy with her at the helm, so those three wouldn't be able to participate for a while.

It was Jane, Lisa, Tina, and Etta who were pushing me toward the hot tub cabin while stripping me of my clothes. Dewey and Sheila were already in the tub enjoying a gentle connection. Steve slipped in and said, "This tub is bigger than it was. Did you have it expanded?"

As Brandy handled Steve under the water, she said, "I had it enlarged when I had the railing replaced. It's about twice the size of the other one."

Maggie came to the hot tub room and looked in before she asked, "Can I get in there too?"

Gina was instantly out of the tub to strip Maggie and help her in. The next newbie was Etta who loved the bubbly water just like at home. We were enjoying some groping and kissing when I felt some hands do an experimental exploration of my middle parts. Maggie slid up to me when I opened my eyes, and said, "I've always wanted to touch you like this. We may never do more than this, but I now know what you feel like."

Lisa told Maggie, "Slip him in if you want. He feels so good deep inside you. You can have your insides basted with his special baby making elixir if you're lucky."

Maggie laughed, "That's okay. I'm protected from those adventurous wigglies. Chuck and I were maybe too close to do more than we've already done."

A naked Missy was pushing a bashful Elmer toward the tub, as she told him, "We're short of men in here. These three guys are going to get it all, and you can have a slice of the pie too. Come on, show us women the meat."

I told Steve's mother-in-law, "You sure are hot to trot tonight. Maybe Dewey, Steve, and I should bend you over and take turns."

"Be still my heart, or should I say 'my mischievous pussy'." The older version of Mercy sat down on Steve's lap, and you could tell that she was settling down on him.

It was Maggie who surprised me next as she was playing with Missy's and Steve's connection, and then was working on turning Dewey on again. The woman turned to our newest arrival from there, and gave him the Braille test before crawling up on Elmer and sitting down on his happy stick.

My women cycled through climbing on and giving me some exciting up and down movements until they slumped over from their excitement. Steve had all my women and I enjoyed all of his. Mercy was determined to get me to blast her insides, and succeeded when Lisa kissed and touched her into multiple orgasms. Steve commented when we were all lying back, "You and me, Bro. We nailed every last female in this tub except," Steve turned and looked at the women, "Except Maggie. She was busy with Elmer who didn't get his share tonight." I had Beth sitting on me, with Jane and Tina kissing me, at that moment. It wasn't going to be long before I filled Beth with more of my juices.

Dewey commented, "This is truly the way to become acquainted, or in most of our cases, reacquainted. Talk about some family fun; this has to be the best."

We all got out of the tub and put shorts and tops on. Sue told me, "Stay right here for a minute. I'll be sending Steve and Dewey back down to help you. Juanita, Nancy, and Sheena are going to want some of what the rest of us had." Sue shivered and said, "I would stay for some more, but I don't want to be greedy."

I took my shorts and shirt off, and sat on the side of the tub with my stub sticking out of the water. Juanita was the first one down to the hot tub and instantly got naked. She climbed right up and sat on what she had created when she uncovered her delicious Latin body. About the time Steve came into the room, Juanita moved from me to him which let the now bare naked Sheena sit right down on my still very rampant ego. She was coming like crazy when Dewey arrived and she moved from me to him. That's when the voluptuous Nancy wrapped her tawny body around me and we melded together for some serious loving.

When Nancy moaned and said, "Oh, I can feel you trying to give me another baby. It won't work, Chuck, I already have our little boy in there. I'm a one at a time girl."

I'm glad that was the end of that party. I don't think I could have loved up another woman, but then it wasn't that much later when I loved Jane, Lisa, and Tina again one last time. The nice part was being kissed to sleep by Etta and Julie.

I had to get up in the middle of the night to stand watch for a couple of hours. No one was scheduled to be with me, but Etta came up with me, and said, "This is a good time for me to learn a little more. You'll have to show me what you look for when you check the lines on the sails. What all do you look for?"

"The lines can be too loose or too tight. The tension gauges will tell you which ones are too tight. You can see which ones are too loose. The other thing we do is to check the dinghy on the back of the boat to make sure it's secure and the ropes have not come loose. We make sure there are no chairs left out on deck to trip over if we run into heavy seas. They should always be put away or they will just fly off the deck in case of heavy winds."

"I'll take you around and show you when we're relieved. Let's go over the next Captain's lesson. I want you to be able to pass the test the first time you take it."

Etta recognized the necessity of learning what a Captain is supposed to do, and studied with me like the girls studied with her. I went to wake up Steve for his shift when it came close to six, and found Beth naked and wrapped around Steve, with Sue snuggled to his other side. We were a loving group.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.