The Devil's Pact Side-story: Tiffany Wants a Nooner - Cover

The Devil's Pact Side-story: Tiffany Wants a Nooner

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Tiffany, Mary's mother, is alone at home and horny, so she decides to visit her husband at his work for a little afternoon delight. Takes place during The Devil's Pact Chapter 34

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School   .

Tuesday, September 24th, 2013

I was bored.

Ever since I gave my son-in-law my Gift, my life had been so busy, so full. After so many years I was happily reunited with my husband Sean, and our three beautiful daughters: Shannon, Mary, and Missy. I never thought I would get to have my family back; I always thought that the monster who enslaved me had destroyed any chances for true happiness.

Mary proved me wrong; I betrayed the forces of Heaven to have my family, my happiness, back. I have no regrets. Sean and I remarried, and I was pregnant with a child I could actually watch grow up. Of course, there were unexpected differences from all my daydreams of being reunited with my family. For one, I never thought I could make love to my daughters, let alone enjoy such deviant sex. Next to making love with my husband, being with my daughters was the best sex, and since I've conceived a child, I've also made love to Shannon's fiance George, and Missy's boyfriend Damien.

They weren't Sean, but I enjoyed myself. I was curious to try out Mark; my Gift transformed him into a hunky Adonis. I loved my husband, but he looked his age, unlike me, and his waistline had lost the war against middle-age. I don't know if I ever would get the chance to be with Mark. He may have forgiven me at Karen's funeral two months ago, but I could tell he still resented me. I guess it will take time to heal the hurt I caused him. Maybe it never would heal; I know I can never forgive myself for the ten people that died that day in June.

Today, the house was empty. Usually there was someone around. I lived with my husband, of course, and my youngest daughter Missy. Missy's boyfriend Damien also lived with us, along with their sex slaves: Dawn and Mrs. Corra. School had started back up and Missy, Damien, and Dawn were attending Washington High School, where Sean and Mrs. Corra taught English and Math respectively.

Normally, if there was no-one around the house, I would visit someone else in the neighborhood. Often Shannon was around, or Mark's mother Sandy and her girlfriend Betty. Or even Mary. Today, however, no-one was around. Shannon was off in Chicago with her fiance and their sex-slave Sandra, Mary and Mark were off giving speeches to coordinate the gun-buyback happening this Saturday, and Sandy was out somewhere with her girlfriend. Even the sluts were all gone, off with Mark and Mary. The only one home was Sam, and she always made me nervous. Women shouldn't have cocks. It was unnatural.

I had the house cleaned by 9 AM.

I was so bored.

And horny.

I've gotten used to getting laid, often, and I was missing it. And my pregnancy seemed to just ramp up my hormones to teenage levels. I rubbed my flat belly; I would be showing soon – I was only seven weeks pregnant – and for a moment my horniness was forgotten as I fantasized about watching my son or daughter actually grow up.

Then the lust came crashing back and I squirmed, pressing my thighs together. I needed to cum so bad! I thought about running a bath, pouring a glass of wine, and having a nice, leisurely masturbation. I even walked upstairs and stared at the bathtub. I just didn't want to masturbate.

I wanted to get fucked.

By Sean.

Only one problem—he was at work. Then a thought occurred to me; I could go see him just like that one time many years ago. I smiled fondly, remembering when we were first married, before Shannon was born. I had the day off, and I surprised Sean at work during his lunch period. We had a nooner right there in his classroom. It was wildly exciting. You could hear the students outside the door, walking through the hallways as I was bent over his desk with my skirt hiked up and my panties bunched around my ankles, getting pounded by Sean. We both came so hard that afternoon.

We never had another nooner; it was just too risky. Sean was just starting out his career, and neither of us wanted him to lose his job. But now things were different. Mark and Mary had changed things. I glanced at my watch; if I left right now, I could make it in time for his lunch, and I could scratch the itch in my panties with a nice nooner with my hubby.

28 and 29 were my bodyguards for the day. Mary insisted that everyone have a guard just in case. Both were beautiful, young women, and I admired their slutty cop outfits that showed off their gorgeous, long legs and nearly exposed most of their tits. I didn't feel like driving, so I just climbed into the passenger seat of 29's squad car while 28 climbed into the back. 29 sped the entire way to Parkland, sirens blaring; there were some nice perks to having your very own police bodyguards. We got off the freeway at Steele Street, drove about a mile-and-a-half and reached Washington High School.

Students barely gave me any looks as I marched through the halls escorted by two sluttily-dressed cops. They must be used to seeing the bodyguards since a pair each escorted Sean, Missy, and Damien at school. Dawn and Mrs. Corra didn't have guards yet; there just weren't enough of them to protect the sex slaves. Sean's classroom was on the first floor, and two bodyguards stood at attention, flanking the door.

"Sorry, ma'am, no-one's allowed in," 41 said as we approached.

I arched an eyebrow at the voluptuous woman. "I'm his wife."

She flushed. "He said no-one is allowed in."

"What, is he fucking a student?" I asked jokingly, then I saw their embarrassed expressions. "Seriously?"

"Uhh, yes, ma'am."

"Out of the way," I ordered. "Or do I need to talk to my daughter."

41 hesitated, glancing at her partner, who shrugged. "Okay, ma'am."

I pushed open the door, and I heard the slap of flesh and the giggly moan of a young woman. "Umm, I like it when you do that, Mr. Sullivan."

"Well, Miss Jones, how about when I do this?" I wasn't sure what Sean just did, but Miss Jones squealed in delight.

Walking in, I saw my husband behind a young teen bent over his desk, her jeans and panties bunched around her ankles. She had bleached-blonde hair and dark eyes with long eyelashes. She was slamming her hips back into my husband, arching her back in pleasure. Both her top and bra were gone, her perky breasts bouncing with my husband's hard thrusts.

"What are you doing with my husband!" I shouted with mock anger.

"Oh my god!" Miss Jones gasped, turning scarlet and covering her breasts. Pity, they were a pair of beautiful, perky tits topped with pale-pink nipples.

Sean froze like a deer in headlights. "Honey, I..."

"Don't honey me!" I snapped with my hands on my hips. "Who are you balls deep in?"

"Umm, Emily Jones," he answered sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am!" squeaked Emily.

I moved around the desk to the opposite side from the fucking couple, bent down and grasped her jaw, turning her face up so I could look into her pretty, brown eyes. "You can make it up to me by licking my pussy."

"What?" she gasped.

I glanced at Sean. "Doesn't she know English? Or is she just that bad at it that she needs to fuck you for a better grade?"

"No, she's doing just fine," Sean laughed, then slapped Emily's ass. "You heard my wife," Sean smiled. "You'll love eating her pussy."

"But ... I ... um ... I've never ... with a ... um ... woman."

I stroked her cheek. "You'll learn, Emily."

I pulled off the t-shirt I wore, freeing my braless breasts, still perky with youth despite the fact that I was forty-four. There were definite advantages to being permanently eighteen! Sean's eyes latched onto them as he slowly fucked Emily and a happy thrill tumbled through me. Off came my pants and panties, and I ran a finger through my blonde bush.

Emily blanched when I crawled on the desk, sweeping off papers and pens, and spread my legs in front of her. "I can't," she protested. "I'm not a dyke."

I grabbed her bleached-blonde hair, pulling her face into my pussy. "There are consequences to fucking a married man! You think you can shake your tight ass and perky tits in my husband's face and not have to pay?"

"Please!"

Her resistance was making this so much more exciting. I pulled her mouth right into my cunt and rubbed it on her face. "Lick!"

Sean's eyes were glued to the sight of his student's face buried in my snatch. "Go on, Miss Jones," he urged as he fucked her pussy. "Eat my wife out! I would love to see that."

Her tongue licked out, very hesitantly, and I shuddered in delight. "Umm, doesn't that taste nice?"

"Yes," she whispered, and then there was another delightful swipe of her tongue across my snatch.

"Don't forget my clitoris." I almost jumped off the desk when her tongue flicked across my clitoris. Sean gripped her hips and started pumping harder at her cunt, driving her eager mouth into my pussy. I grabbed my left breast, gave it a squeeze, then brought it up to my lips and just managed to give my nipple a lick.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.