Drunk Neighbor

by Redbone

Copyright© 2014 by Redbone

Flash Sex Story: I only wanted her to be quiet. What the hell is she doing staggering over here?

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

I often sit outside my front door at night, gazing at the stars and moon. The milky way puts me in a trance as I try to imagine traveling between all the dim lights. I keep the lights off on my patio and inside the house to see better. On a full moon I don't get to see most stars but I do see a lot of the surrounding landscapes of my neighbors and mountains.

There is a neighbor across the street who likes to sit on her patio, drink beer, have loud conversations on her phone, and be a normal pain in the ass. Most times I am lucky as she is up very late and I am usually inside unable to hear her while she raves on and on. Tonight I was up late too and she was being loud, again, so I called across to her to, "Quiet! Put a sock in it, Vic!"

She howled in her phone, "ehh gotha go Deb", hung up and probably broke the device as it skidded across the table she tossed it on and hit the concrete patio. Kicking a few empties around as she staggered across her drinking area, Vic ( Vicky that is. Did I tell you her name was Vicky? Well it is.) almost tumbled a few times getting past her gate, across the street, and up my driveway I sat in my chair amused by her antics and couldn't wait to hear what "piece of my mind" she was going to throw at me as most drunks do.

Her beer still in hand, Vic declared, "Youth don thin I will?"

HUH?

"I will yah know. Ri' now! Ri' here!"

"What in hell you talking about, Vic?"

"Juw say som-fin, "I be'th juw won' suck me dick!"

On the verge of tears, (this was hysterical) I decided to go along and see how far it would go.

"So Vicky, you came up here to suck my dick?"

"YESH!"

"Well, I don't know, Vicky. What makes you think I want you to?"

"Cush juw jus' sai' so."

"Well, Vicky. I don't know, normally, when I allow a chick to do that she takes off her shirt. You still have yours on."

Vicky didn't say a word as she barely kept her balance and sluffed off her top revealing her small tits wearing a pink bra.

Wow, she really is fucked up.

"And a girl takes off her pants too."

She unzipped her jeans and tried pealing them off. Vicky plopped in an empty chair, before rolling in the dirt of my front yard, and finished removing her pants. She popped right back up (barely) showing off her matching pink high cut panties.

Now I'm not really a fan of Vicky. She isn't ugly but not very pretty either. Her drinking helps make her seem less attractive but her body is slim, tan and not too bad to look at. She has shoulder length, straight, dirty blonde hair that frames a face with steel gray eyes and somewhat unflattering lips. Her chest isn't much but there's enough to have fun with, while her thin waist and slim legs are quite nice to look at. She has a flat stomach and her panty region was really starting to get to me hard. Even so, something about her just seemed nasty. But I guess I was in a nasty mood tonight.

She started to wobble towards me and I quickly stated, "Y'know Vicky, come to think of it, if a girl wants to pleasure me I insist she take off her bra and panties too." I was half hoping she would snap out of it but wasn't very disappointed when she reached back and unsnapped her bra. Vicky's dark brown nipples were hard and the surrounding areolae wrapped closely around them. She started to go for her panties but I wanted that pleasure for myself. Not to mention I was pretty sure she'd have toppled over trying herself.

"Hold on Vicky. I think you need some help. Come over here."

She stood before me, my face at her crotch. Vicky put her hands on my shoulders for balance as I grabbed her hip straps and pulled down slowly. Her shaved mons peeked out to say high. I sort of expected her to smell a bit, but I was pleasantly surprised by her sweet scent. I helped her step out of the skimpy underthing and tossed it on the ground with the rest of her clothes.

There was Vicky in all her naked glory. I actually liked looking at her and told her to turn around for me. Her ass was tight and round. Very shapely.

"I don't know Vicky. Do you think you deserve to suck my dick?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.