The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 8: Tom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tom - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Three days later John got back for lunch and then said he had a surprise for her.

'Go and get your present - from the bedroom.'

She rose and moved to the bedroom, wondering what he was going to do. He had hidden nothing from her, detailing what he would want of her and begging her to consider before continuing to live with him. She needed no time to think but had agreed that she would stay on no matter what terms he wanted. Over the past three months she had regretted nothing. She had enjoyed the excitement of being chained to her bed at night when he had no need for her, of being made to wait for the relief she sometimes needed for her bodily functions - once to the extent of being unable to wait when he was very late home and then being punished for her lack of control, being made to lie for the night on a wet bed. She had loved every minute of his control over her, especially the adventure as a frog and, with perhaps her great pleasure, her meeting with Sam. Then being given to Charlie. What had he in store for her now?

She returned with the crop and sat before him again. He smiled at her, amused by the curiosity she could not hide. It was a game he often played, particularly when the item she would be holding would be something risqué¢ like handcuffs or a Hogarth print.

'You know I had it was especially made for you? Well, do you remember Tom who came to dinner last week?'

Kim thought of the man with iron grey hair and matching eyes who had studied her with such an intense gaze she felt he could read her very soul. She had felt frightened. Over dinner she had kept close to John as though for protection and when told to sit on her own so that the men could talk privately, she had sat at the far end of the room, reading a book but sure that they were talking about her. Whenever she had looked up the man had been studying her. Later she had asked John who he was but John had said 'just a good friend. I want you to like him'. He had then made violent love to her and she had forgotten the incident until now. 'Yes, the old man with grey hair!'

'Silly girl, he's certainly not old. Anyway, I told him about you, about how you felt about me... '

'But why, what is it to him? What is it to anyone else?' she asked angrily.

He pulled on her hair with a sharp tug, causing her to cry out. 'Don't you ever talk to me like that again. If I want to talk about you I shall and it will not concern you, understand' he pulled even harder and she cried out again.

'Please, stop. You're hurting me.'

'And I shall go on hurting until you apologise.'

'I'm sorry' she shrieked 'I'm sorry'

He released his hold and kissed her scalp. She was crying with the pain and rubbing her head. 'Now, no more silliness, hey? Whose little girl are you? Remember Giselle?'

She quietened down. Giselle had been a girl in the 17th century imprisoned for two years because she had said no to her master, the Lord of the Manor. She had been seventeen when put in a cell and two years later looked like an old woman: she had been used by the jailer almost every night, and given to the jailer's friends for the cost of a drink when he was too tired to use her himself. When she was taken before her lord she saw that he had with him her younger sister who did not recognise her, her sister now decked in all the finery which would have been hers. Giselle was told she would work in the kitchens.

Kim looked up at John who was waiting for her reply. He knew she would be remembering the story which, when he had first told it and asked her to embroider it, she had been so very excited. Pain and humiliation turned her on. 'I'm sorry, ' she said.

He kissed her again. 'No more silliness about Tom. Look at the crop. Go on.'

The handle was black and smooth.

'Feel it. Its just like the real thing' whispered John over her shoulder. Her fingers moved sensuously over the black covering even though she was churning inside with fright. Did John intend to use this on her now. So far he had only talked about cropping and she had thought him too squeamish to indulge in such barbaric behaviour. He had left that to Sam who had really hurt her. Sometimes she wished he would be just a little more positive but he seemed to prefer to talk about it or let others beat her. The business with her hair had been one of the few times he had really hurt her. She thought of Tom. He must have told Tom of her fantasies. She shivered as she thought of those stern eyes studying her.

Just then the doorbell went and he told her to admit whoever it was. For a moment she wavered but he just looked at her and said 'Don't keep them waiting'.

She went to the door to admit Tom. She gave a gasp. Had John timed this? Tom took her hand and kissed it with Old World courtesy and begged her to lead the way. Walking behind her he could see that John had been right in saying that tonight would be special. He had seen Kim many times and had envied John his control and not really believed him when he had accepted the idea of an exchange. Tom's niece was now being taught by John, was infatuated with him and Tom had a wager that John would not be able to do with her what he had achieved with Kim. Tom was considerably older and looked forward to the experiment with the delectable Kim, some 25 years his junior.

John had her dressed in the usual short skirt and loose sweater that he preferred as it made her easily available and after Tom had sat opposite John he was able to admire the long smooth legs of the young woman. She was on her knees and had her legs slightly parted. The skirt was short enough for him to admire the long, smooth thighs. John had her hair again in his hands and was gently pulling it so the girl had to raise her head to him. 'Thank Tom for his efforts, darling. He it was who had your present made. It's a nice surprise for you that it was Tom and not me. You must have guessed when I never used it.'

She looked at John for a moment before lowering her eyes, frightened of the man before her. Why had he had a crop made for her? 'Thank you, Tom.' She whispered.

John stopped her. 'No, darling, you must call him 'Uncle Tom'.'

Kim looked at John and saw the slight frown. She did not want him to pull her hair again.

'Thank you, Uncle Tom.'

Tom spoke. 'It had to be specially moulded and the crop itself is a thin sliver from a bull pizzle so that it will last.'

Kim knew that she should get out of the trap she was falling into. John had done his work well and even now, with his fingers smoothing her neck and tracing the first rise of her breasts, she knew she was caught in the tender web of desire.

'Hasn't she got lovely hair?' John asked his friend, continuing to stroke her neck and chest.

'A bit long for me' said Tom. 'I like short, close cropped hair on a girl.' but he was watching John's hands.

'Don't you think it gives you something to hold to as a restraint?' asked John, now openly fondling Kim's breast.

'Pah, I'd use a very different form of restraint', laughed his friend.

'You shall have every chance to do as you wish, my friend.' The girl squirmed, aware of Tom's eyes on her. She was well used to John holding her in this way: it was something she greatly enjoyed, but his words frightened her, what was he suggesting? John smiled at Tom. 'She likes a bit of titillation, don't you, my pet?'

She looked up at him, blushing as his fingers found her nipples.

'Well, don't you?' he asked again, nipping her so that she squirmed.

'Ouch. Yes, but please, not so hard.' she cried, putting up her hands to try and prevent him hurting her. Tom leaned forward and smacked her face hard. 'Hands down' he said 'That's no way to treat your master.'

Kim looked up at him startled. Was John going to let his friend behave this way? She dropped her hands in bewilderment, her cheek reddened by the impact.

'Don't mind Tom. He has a quick temper, that's all.' said John as he eased his fingers, reached down and raised her sweater, revealing a pair of firm breasts whose nipples were erected and deeply engorged. He cupped them with his hands.

He looked up at the enraptured Tom who had eyes only for Kim. 'Aren't they pretty, so firm and full'.

Kim, aware of the changed nature of her beloved John and now excited by the enveloping gaze of his friend, picked up the red ribbon which had been lying between her knees. The ribbon was from a presentation box of chocolates that John had given her earlier, and she began to roll it up, embarrassed at what Tom was seeing. Tom looked the ribbon. 'We have a use for that.' he said

John smiled and raised Kim's head so that she had to look at him. 'Yes, let Tom have it.' He said very quietly.

Tom reached forward, took the ribbon from her nerveless fingers and tied it round her neck, just under her chin.

'Do you like your present?' asked John.

The girl, blushing fiercely, her sweater bunched up above her breasts, answered a whispered 'Yes, thank you'.

'I think she would like you to keep it for her, Tom, as she is going to stay with you.'

Kim gasped 'Stay, but... '

'Yes. I've decided that you need your horizons extending. I have been very gentle with you but Tom here will be much more exciting and demanding. I want you to promise me that you will obey him and treat him just as if he were me. I know you love me but its time for me to stop being greedy and share you. Tom has long wanted to have you for a while but I wanted to wait until I could count on your obedience, understand? You proved that with Sam, didn't you? I'm sure you won't let me down but if you did then Tom has my full permission to beat you until you see sense'. He pulled her to him and kissed her as tears began to well in her eyes.

'No, that won't do. Tom will think you don't want to go to him and that would never do. Now, go to him and give him a kiss, there's a good girl.'

Only the previous night had he suggested she would one day not want to obey him and she had sworn that day would never come. She had lowered her head to fellate him, something she knew he loved and her way of proving her love for him, but had shivered when, gently holding her head he had said that he would like her to give this service to someone else, someone she didn't know. He had given her to Sam, but he was only the first, and then to Charlie. Now there were to be others. She had tried to raise her head to deny him but he kept hold of her and whispered his secret desires, to have her freely give herself to others, to give herself to please him, to let him see her being given and to accept it eagerly. This was part of her training. As she had listened the idea began to excite her, of being given to another and told to obey. Given to another like Sam, like Charlie ... She had climaxed at the same time as he had. Now it appeared that this was the next test.

'Please, I don't want to leave you.' she sobbed, despite the growing excitement. Did he really mean to give her to this man who had hurt her, who had smacked her face, who had made a crop especially for her.

'But darling, you are doing this for me. You know how I feel but do you love me? Of course, if you prefer you can leave now and go to a hotel, I'll give you the cost of a room, but don't then think of coming back.'

She did not pause even to consider. She had decided the previous night when she had reached an orgiastic plane just on his erotic words. Now it was going to happen and she felt herself moisten. 'How long do I have to stay?' she whispered.

The two men glanced at each other. They knew the plan had worked. 'As long as Tom thinks you need, though you will come back, I promise. I may come and see you, darling. Now, go to Tom before he changes his mind.' he kissed her and turned her to face Tom. She put up her hands to lower her sweater but John stopped her. 'No, go as you are. Let him see that you like him to look at you.'

Kim looked at him and then at Tom who was staring at her, his eyes on her breasts. This man wanted her, wanted to see her and she wanted him to like what he saw. A moment later she stood before Tom and felt him slide his hands up her legs to her thighs. He went no further but devoured her with his eyes.

'Good girl. Give Tom your present and tell him you will love and obey him in all things.' The softly weeping girl stood before the older man, holding out the crop. 'Go on, Kim. Speak.'

'I can't' she whispered. She could not bring herself to say the fateful words that would separate her from John. She needed his guidance. She looked behind her and reached out her hand which he took. 'You can. Look at Tom' he said. 'Now, say after me.'

'I promise'

'I promise'

'That I, Kim Bennett'

'Tthat I, KKKim Bbennett'

'Do agree to love and obey'

' ... and obey.'

'Tom Duke as long as he shall want me.'

She looked at the man before her, his grey eyes staring at her and spoke the doom laden but strangely exciting words 'Tom Duke as long as he shall want me.'

'Kiss your new master. Remember, open lips!'

She leant to Tom and offered her mouth, her lips opened and the tip of her tongue showing. Tom kissed her avidly, his hands straying to cup her breasts. He then pushed her back and looked at his new slave, a temporary win in exchange for his niece, and was delighted with the girl. She would have come to him in any case but he was getting her earlier than expected. Those videos had really turned him on. 'Get my case from the hall.' he said and when she returned he took it, removed a black loose gown which he threw round her shoulders. 'Come.' he said and she followed him like a little dog, leaving all her possessions with John. At the door he stopped and touched the red ribbon. 'That will do until I have one made for you. Come'

'Wait' called John. 'You will need this.' and he gave him her handbag. Kim began to cry again. John had really given her to this man. It was goodbye, she knew, and tried to run to him but fell to the floor in her haste. John came and lifted her. 'Go, little one, and try to obey. You will be back here soon, ' He kissed her and pushed her towards her new master.

There was a large black limousine waiting outside with a chauffeur who opened the door for them. As she got in the cloak fell apart and the driver saw her bared breasts underneath. Tom saw his glance and smiled. 'It's a warm night. No need for the heater.' he said as he followed Kim into the car. It was icy outside and the temperature within the saloon soon dropped and Kim was shivering. Tom pulled her to him and cuddled her to warm her up, and also to hide from her the way they were going: He had no wish that she should know where she was. He intended to keep her closely tethered but accidents could happen and there should be no way she could obtain help by knowing her location. He was going to enjoy this one and wondered what story John would give out for her temporary disappearance. He smiled, aware that John was perfectly good at covering his tracks and had probably already laid a false trail. The pictures of the girl during her earlier training had sold well and already he had two prospective purchasers. He would first have her nipples pierced for nipple rings and another through her belly button, this to take the leash which would be used for taking her for walks. Now that John was about to take Claire off his hands he would be free to train Kim in the park: it was quite large enough and the gardeners would be glad of some time with another very pretty and obedient slave.

He knew Kim had been trained in Oral sex and took her hand to his trousers. 'Unfasten me and suck me.' he said, pushing her to her knees before him and lying back to enjoy the soft pressure of her lips. He switched on the interior light. John had taught her well and she used her mouth with imagination. His hand in her hair guided her movements, slowing her down when he felt too close, and then allowing her freedom again. 'I must cut your hair.' he said, threading its long strands through his fingers. He imagined her with an urchin cut, revealing her pretty ears with perhaps thin cords down to her nipple rings.

The car slowed to a stop in a quiet lay-by and he nodded at the chauffeur who turned to watch them. Tom spoke to her 'You may touch yourself, Kim. Go on, enjoy.' and he smiled as he saw her hand drop to rest between her thighs where she began rubbing. Tom erupted in her mouth. 'Swallow, child' he said, his hand on her throat to feel the contractions and to know that she was obeying him.

Very soon it was all over and the car set off again, Tom holding the girl's head close to his chest as he played with the pert and hungry breasts. The girl was certainly sensual and had given evidence of having enjoyed herself. She was going to be a perfect pleasure slave, one with a good mind as well as a willing body.

Kim was awash with sensations. She had been given to one man and now a second who had immediately abused her. She realised then that her body was no longer her own and that she would be used. Far from being frightened, she thought of John. The long hours he had subjected her to explanations of gothic torture chambers, of the ways young girls had been made to please their masters, often so called priests and bishops who used the idea of cleansing the girls from sin by causing them to sin even more. She had found herself not only enjoying the stories but of letting her imagination put her in the place of the stories' heroines. She had been aware of John's eagle eyes noting her arousal but not of the fact that it was often being recorded on film. She thought too of the car metaphor that had excited her as much as anything. Later she would hear the stories again and see herself secretly touching her body to relieve her excitement when she had been totally unaware of anyone seeing her except for her beloved John who had encouraged her to fantasise.

When they finally reached the house Tom carried the girl over the threshold and put her down to meet the housekeeper whom he had warned in advance of the girl's pending arrival. The housekeeper was one of his staff and well aware of his business. Only too willing to help, taking a delight in cropping young bottoms: nothing pleased her more than to see the reddened bottom bent over her knees of a girl promising to obey and open her thighs to the stallion of a gardener or guest waiting for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.