The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 2: Learning Obedience

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Learning Obedience - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

After the initial excitement of feeling Kim without a bush to handle, John decided he preferred her fully bushed and for the next two weeks she found it a very irritating time of perpetual itching. Friends had told her it was like this after a baby and she certainly hoped she would not have to go through with it again. She had admitted to John, after the dissection lesson, that she had found it all incredibly exciting and that no, she did not mind what he had done.

A few days later she accidentally met up with Helen. At first the girl had been embarrassed but when she discovered that Kim was not upset she suggested they meet for coffee on the campus. Helen told her how much it had excited her to just be there and how Simon had wanted to do the same to her. So far she had resisted him but she felt it would be wonderful to be touched like that and what did Kim think she should do.

Kim thought about Simon for a moment and decided he was not one of the world's most glamorous men. 'With Simon?' she asked.

Helen looked at her. 'I don't know. I don't think so' she said.

Kim smiled 'Is there someone else?'

Helen blushed and lowered her eyes. 'It's Frank, only he never looks at me. I think he's dishy, don't you?'

Kim had to admit that he had turned her on and gave a short laugh. 'I suppose it's that dark hair and colouring. Dark men always look more, er, commanding somehow.'

'Oh, yes. Don't they just! I wouldn't mind if he wanted to dissect my clothes.' She giggled and both girls laughed, happy together and glad to be in each other's company. They had shared an extraordinary experience together and this gave them a strong bond. 'Leave it to me, I'll see what I can do.' Said Kim

. 'What do you mean?'

'Don't worry. I'll see if I can get you a date with Frank.'

'Oh.' There was a pause. 'Do you mind if I ask you something?' said Helen and when Kim nodded asked 'Are you wearing any underwear or was that just for the evening?'

Kim smiled and whispered 'No! John doesn't like it.'

'Oh goody, neither am I. Since I saw you on the table - oh, I shouldn't say this but - I wondered what it would be like.' laughed Helen, blushing at her saucy claim. Kim hugged her 'It's scary but it's fun' and then said she just had to go. 'Let's meet again, ' she added and they fixed a date for two days' time.

That night, lying in bed, Kim told of her meeting with Helen and what she had said. John had smiled. 'I'm not surprised. That Simon looked a real oaf. I'm surprised that Frank bothered with him'

'But you didn't mind him touching me here' she touched her nipples, 'or looking at me.'

'You needn't have worried. I wouldn't have let him do anything other than look and perhaps touch your tits. Don't tell me you minded! I could see you were having a ball. Besides, it certainly turned his girl on.'

'I'm meeting her again in a couple of days. I like her!' said Kim, snuggling up to John. 'Do you mind?' She felt she had to ask his permission for more and more of what should have been her own life, but she now belonged to him and if he said he didn't want her to meet Helen then she knew she would obey him. Even as she said it she realised that she was more dependent on him than 'O' had been to Sir Stephen. She had read Reage's novel at John's request and knew she fitted the same pattern, though she had never yet been cropped or caned. Somehow she knew that was to come and the idea both thrilled and frightened her. Often, as she undressed for bed and saw the crop, which was never moved, she would wonder if tonight was to be the night.

John held her closer. 'No, make friends. Bring her here if you like, while I'm working. You can have a 'girl talk'. I expect you need to talk to other girls. I'm rather selfish, I suppose. But do not, on any account, allow her to bring that awful boy Simon, and if he comes, send him away. Better meet here than on the campus. Where did you meet her?'

'I was on my way back from the library. I guess she must have been attending a class because she's not from this college.'

'That explains why I've not seen her. Where's she from?'

'St. Janus. She comes here for Frank's classes, I think.'

'Perhaps I should lend you to Frank to use in the lecture hall.' She shivered and then laughed as she realised he was teasing her.

'Yes, bring her back here for a good old natter. Now you've repaired your green dress you could have let her try it on. Anyway, let her try on your dresses and you can tell me what she looks like, has she got good tits, a nice round little belly like this one.' he laughed, his hands moving on her body and exciting her as much as his words excited her. She was being given the freedom to look at another woman intimately, nay, ordered to, and the idea was full of promise. She kissed him fervently. 'Yes, oh Lord and Master, ' she laughed. 'And then what would you have me do?'

'I shan't be here. Use your imagination, but be sure to tell me later. See her naked if you can and then describe her to me. Now, you little cheeky bitch. You're talking too much. I've a better use for those pouty lips. Get down here.' He pushed down the bedclothes and lay back, guiding her head between his thighs. It would be an excellent idea for the two girls to become friendly. There might be plenty of mileage in it. He stroked her blond hair, so soft on his thighs and imagined the two of them together. He would have to remember to leave the cameras powered. He made a mental note to have them arranged for remote switching from his office. In the meantime Kim lowered her face to him and kissed him. She found the scent of him intoxicating and opened her lips, lips that were filling him with an acute need. So far he had pulled her away so that he could finish inside her belly but this time he held her head steady: There had to be a first time for her. Kim tried to pull away, aware that he was about to reach a climax but his hands were firm and she almost gagged as he held her, pumping into her mouth the salty seed. Then she heard him speaking. 'Go on, swallow. Swallow it, Kim' and he sighed as she obeyed before he drew her up to kiss her, tasting himself on her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.