My Cousin Mae - Cover

My Cousin Mae

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jon is a successful investment analyst. He learns from his elderly Aunt Dora that his cousin Mae, with whom he grew up in the same house, is in financial distress. Jon files to give her a hand and ends up helping her move to his town and move in with him. Jon inadvertently glimpses Mae giving herself an enema and the sight invokes his long-repressed desire for her. He is astonished when she admits her desire for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema  

I picked up the keys to a rental car at Port Columbus International and headed to the lot. Opening the trunk of a black Chrysler I set my bag and Mae's inside. Then, I got behind the wheel and started the motor.

"Would you like me to drive?" Mae asked.

"I know the way."

"Can you find it in the dark?"

"I could find it blindfolded." I took the I270 loop to I71 and headed to the southwest.

"What I don't understand is," she said, "why you resisted this trip so."

I drew in a breath and sighed. "I guess ... Staying away became ... comfortable to me. I didn't want to have to explain..."

"Aunt Dora won't care. She'll just be so happy to have you home."

When we reached State Route 62 I turned onto it until we reached the hamlet of Derby. Then, onto local roads until I pulled into the gravel drive of the light green farmhouse we both grew up in.

Aunt Dora met us at the door. She was a slender woman with sad, brown eyes that lit up upon seeing us. She embraced me and held me tight. "Jon -- I am so happy to see you." She turned to Mae. "Mae -- you're looking good. Have you lost weight?"

"About twenty-five pounds," Mae replied.

"You look wonderful. You both do. I knew you'd be arriving late so I didn't make a dinner. Have you eaten?"

"We had burgers at the airport," I replied.

"Now, you probably want to turn in. You know where your rooms are."

I carried the bags upstairs and switched on the light in my room. It had been a warm day and the room was stuffy so I pulled at the window until the lower sash relented and I could raise it.

Mae turned on the light in her room and opened her window. I surveyed the place. Mae had been right -- it was just as I had left it, over a decade ago.

I stepped across the hall and dropped Mae's bag in her room. "I always wondered," I said, "why I have this dinky twin bed that's little more than a cot while yours is full-sized."

"Aunt Dora told me that, when I came into the house she didn't have a bed for me. So, she bought one that she thought I could take with me when I moved out."

"Sort of part of a trousseau," I remarked.

"Sort of."

"Come here..." I gestured her into my room and crawled under my desk. "If I crouch down and use this..." I showed her the toy periscope. "I can see right into your room."

She regarded me, mouth open. "Why, you little ... pervert."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. I would've been if I had known. Too much time has passed. To much has changed."

I eased from under the desk. "I'm going to turn in," I said.

"Mmm ... So am I." We embraced and kissed. "See you in the morning."

Mae headed across the hall and closed her door. I closed mine and stripped to my briefs; then I turned off the light and lay in my childhood bed. I could hear the nighttime song of crickets and katydids in the trees as a gentle evening breeze wafted through the open window.

Some time passed and the house grew quiet. I had heard Aunt Dora climbing the stairs to her room and now the place was silent.

I crept out of bed and quietly opened my door. Then, I sneaked across the hall and opened the door to Mae's room -- none of the bedroom doors in the house had locks on them. "Mae?" I whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Now I am," she replied. "Jon! What are you doing in here."

"I couldn't sleep. I got lonely. Can I join you?"

"Jon -- I am too tired and this is neither the time nor place for any monkey business."

"Just to cuddle."

"What if Aunt Dora finds us?"

"I closed my door. I'll just sneak back into my room in the morning."

She slid over and I slipped between her covers. Mae was wearing one of her mid-thigh length sleep tees. She cuddled against me. "Mmm ... This does feel good, Jon. Good night."


I stood in the farmhouse kitchen drying dishes that Mae handed to me. We had spent the day walking the property with Aunt Dora. Years ago it had been a working farm but now the fields were overgrown with stag horn sumac and the barn was falling into disrepair.

Later we looked through photo albums at pictures of Mae and me as children. Dusk had fallen and we were finishing up the dishes.

"I'm going to take my soaking bath," Mae announced and headed up the stairs. I sat in the living room with Aunt Dora.

"I'm pleased you and Mae seem to have settled your differences," she said.

"Yes. I have a renewed appreciation of how Mae has developed. She's turned into a remarkable young woman. I know her boss from work and he's very happy with her performance."

"I'm pleased to hear it," Dora replied. "I'm very appreciative of how you helped her get back on her feet."

"That was really nothing..."

"Nothing? Mae told me you loaned her more than thirty thousand."

"Blood money," I replied.

"What do you mean? I'm not following."

"I had been tracking L and H for a while before Allied bought them out. I had no idea at the time that Mae worked for them. Allied's tender turned a tidy profit for Kirk's firm and he made sure everyone on that deal received a slice of the pie. In retrospect, I have a different opinion of Allied."

"How so?"

"After the merger, Allied decided they had no need for two Information Technology departments ... so they simply cut loose everyone from the old L and H organization. Had they been truly forward thinking, they would've pooled the two departments and identified the strongest performers in each. They could've built a best-of-breed IT organ. Instead, they opted for the status quo. I've revised my appraisal of Allied from positive to neutral-to-negative."

"I see. I don't fully understand what your job entails, but I'm getting the gist."

"I thought, seeing as how they treated Mae, that some of what I made on that merger should be used to get her established."

"I know she's very happy now. The way things were headed really frightened me for her."

"Jon!" I heard Mae calling from upstairs. "Jon! Can you help me?"

"I'll be right back."

I headed upstairs and found Mae in her robe standing in her room and holding the bulging enema bag. "I need your help. There's no place to hang this. Can you hold it up?"

"Sure."

I took the bag from her. Mae slipped out of her robe and lay, nude on her bed. She picked up the tube of lube and worked some into her bottom. I handed her the hose with the douche nozzle attached and watched as she eased it into her anus. Then, she rolled into Sim's position. She reached for the hose and held the clamp. "Okay -- hold it up."

"Like this?" I held the bag above my shoulder level.

"That's good." She opened the clamp and began taking long, deep breaths while regulating the flow.

"This thing's heavy," I remarked.

"It should be getting lighter." Mae closed the clamp, rolled onto her back and opened it again. I watched as the bag emptied and her belly filled. I could see her abdomen getting bigger.

Finally, she rolled onto her right side. Gravity caused the enema to flow into wide, uppermost part of her colon and that made the distention in her abdomen plainly obvious.

The bag emptied with a soft gurgle. "You're done," I said and began to set the bag down.

"Let me shut the clamp first." Mae snapped it shut and then filched the nozzle from between her buttocks. She rolled onto her back. "Massage my tummy?"

I knelt on the bed and pressed my fingers against her full and firm abdomen, working the enema into the kinks and turns of her colon. "You know I love that sexy tummy of yours." I made one pass from the lower left quadrant of her abdomen, up, across above her navel and then down. Then, I made a second and a third. "There. How's that."

"Mmm ... Thanks. It really helps the enema start working." I helped her stand. We embraced and kissed; then she slipped back into her robe. "I have to go, now," she whispered. "Tell Aunt Dora I'll be down in a few minutes."

I strolled down the stairs hoping the powerful erection the proceedings in Mae's room had given me wouldn't be too obvious. Sitting across from Aunt Dora I put my left ankle on my right knee and my hands in my lap.

"Is everything okay up there?" Dora asked.

"Oh, yeah. Mae just needed some help ... finding something. She said she'll be down in a few."

"As I was saying, Jon ... I don't fully understand the job you do."

"I'm an investment analyst. I research companies and identify those worthy of our investment ... and those not so worthy..."

Mae came down the stairs in her mid-thigh length sleep tee. I regarded her from head to toe -- how the cotton fabric clung to her breasts, how I could almost discern the twin charms of her bosom ... her full but shapely thighs and legs.

She approached Aunt Dora. "Good night," she said. "See you in the morning."

Dora regarded her. "I like your hair short like that. When did you cut it?"

"While I was working for the bank."

"It's cute."

Mae and Dora embraced. "Good night, my dear," Dora said. I watched her ascend the stairs, regarding the backs of her legs and how her sleep shirt clung to her buttocks.

"Maybe I'll get ready for bed, too," I said, feigning a yawn.

"Good night, Jon. I'll make some bacon and buckwheat pancakes for breakfast."

"Those are my favorites," I said and headed up the stairs. I stepped into my room and stripped to my briefs. Then, quietly closing my door behind me I went across the hall to Mae's room and opened the door.

She was standing near her bed. "Jon -- what do you want?"

"You know what I want," I said. "I know you want it, too."

"What do you mean?"

"I have wanted to fuck you in this room ... in this bed ... ever since I was a teenager. I know your mind, Mae. I know you want it, too."

I approached her and she backed from me. "No, Jon. Not now. Not here."

"Why would you ask me to help with that enema? You know what it does to me."

"There was no place to hang it and I wasn't about to ask Aunt Dora."

"When I used to spy on you with my little periscope, watching you made me so horny I could barely stand it. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd have come in here and had my way with you."

"Jon ... Please..."

"I know you're turned on by them." She continued to back away until stopped by her desk. I embraced her and kissed her lips, caressing her back and bottom through the fabric of her nightgown. "I know the fact I'm turned on watching you is arousing to you. I know you want it, Mae. Don't deny it."

Mae relented and we kissed long, passionate kisses. "Yes," she admitted. "I've wanted this. What if Aunt Dora walks in on us?"

"Is that likely? Isn't she more likely to respect our privacy as adults?"

"I don't know. I hope so. I'm afraid she still thinks of us as fourteen-year-olds." She pressed her finger against my lips. "We'll need to be quiet," she whispered.

"I know Dora's hearing isn't as acute as it once was," I whispered in return.

I could hear Aunt Dora's footfalls on the stairs and in the hallway outside Mae's room. Then I heard the door to her bedroom close. With that, I grasped the hem of Mae's nightshirt and raised it. Mae held her arms up so I could lift it from her and I tossed it on the back of her desk chair. Underneath she wore only a pair of powder-blue briefs. I scooped her up and placed her on her bed. She sat on her heels on her mattress. I pushed her against her headboard, pressed my lips to hers and began fondling her breasts.

Mae forced her tongue into my mouth and we were breathing together, sharing each other's airways. I broke free long enough to moisten my fingers on my tongue before Mae held me behind my neck and pressed her mouth to mine.

Slipping my hand under the waistband of her briefs and past her pubic patch I worked my finger into her slit, found her firm little love bud and massaged it vigorously. With my other hand I squeezed her breast and nipple while she held me tight around my shoulders and continued forcing her tongue against mine.

Her breathing turned to panting. She broke free, gasping as I stroked her clit. Mae lifted her face, drew in a breath and bit her thumb to stifle herself as she came. I softened my stroking for a moment and then increased my pressure on her clit. Another orgasm washed over her and a pink flush spread across her face.

She reached down, grasped my wrist and pulled my hand from her briefs. Then, she lay on her back, lifted her hips and slid them from her legs.

I knelt between her thighs and was about to push into her. "Jon! This bed squeaks!"

"We'll use the floor."

"I'm not going to lie on the floor," she protested. I coaxed her to stand and faced her.

"Jump up," I said, grasping her buttocks. I lifted and held her, then set her onto my almost painfully stiff organ. Mae held me around my shoulders and I held her thighs and buttocks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.