Encounter With Sandra

by Reltney McFee

Copyright© 2014 by Reltney McFee

Fiction Sex Story: Sandra surprises me after work one evening.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Workplace   .

Sandra and I had worked together for a year or more. She was cute, smart, and quick witted. I was particularly taken with her smile, savoring every opportunity to have it directed at me.

One morning, she arrived at work appearing subdued and withdrawn. When I asked why, she took me into an empty office, closed the door, and turned to me. "I've broken up with Jeremy. He always seemed to have more important things to do than spend time with me. He couldn't seem to remember my birthday, or our anniversary, and he never did the little things that make a girl's heart skip a beat, like text me that he missed me, or call to make sure I got home safely from work. Other than the sex, there was nothing there. I don't need to put myself in a position of expecting certain things, and not getting them, simply to have sex. I ended it."

"Sandra, I'm so sorry. You're a great woman, and you certainly deserve a guy who will appreciate you. I wish there was something I could do."

"Bob, thank you. You are one of the good guys. You always look me in the eyes, I never feel like you are checking me out, you respect my mind and value my opinion: all that means a lot to me." Pausing, she took my hand. "Thank you for listening. There's nothing you can do, but I appreciate you being a friend, and not sniffing around like you were trying to get me into a compromising situation. Thanks. That tells me a lot about you." With that, we parted to start our day.

Of course, I had been checking her out. She was nearly 20 years younger than me, short, slim and pretty. The scrubs we wore did not display her figure to best advantage, but her modest tits were noticeable, as was her nicely curved, firm bottom. She wore her shoulder length light brown hair pulled back, and held off her neck. When she smiled or laughed, her eyes sparkled. With our age difference (and my general rule to not fish in the company pond), my first take was that she was a woman I might admire from a distance, but that there would be no be no hanky-panky there.

Since I'm an older guy, I tried very hard to avoid obviously leering at her, but that certainly did not mean that occasional views were not etched into my memory. Occasionally, she would stoop to retrieve some reference book from her backpack, and I would be tantalized by a sliver of lightly tanned flesh as her top rode up. Other times, as she walked into a patient's room, I'd admire how her pants seemed tailored to the curves of her derriere. I studiously attempted to avoid obviously staring, but I certainly never knew if I was sufficiently discrete.

Our workday came to a conclusion. As one of our number was leaving to attend graduate school, a group of us gathered at a local bar to wish her well. I found myself seated next to Sandra, and, as the group of us nearly overwhelmed the large booth selected, we were seated hip-to-hip, much to my pleasure.

I savored the firm youthful thigh pressed against my own. From this angle, I could not admire her bosom without being obvious, so I visited with the other folks from work, glancing around the table as we chatted. Occasionally, my eyes would meet Sandra's. She favored me with a shy smile, and held my gaze. I wondered if she had "checked me out" herself, and if so, what she had thought of me.

I'm north of forty (by a considerable margin!), and so my back stiffens up from time to time. (decades of Nursing in ER will do that to you, I suppose). Crowded into the booth, my back started to tighten up, and I leaned back to stretch. Spreading my arms wide, I was behind my seatmates, including Sandra, as they leaned forward into their conversations. She noticed my movement out of the corner of her eye, and turned to me.

"Aren't you a bit old to rely on that particular trick?", she asked, a smile upon her face.

"What trick?" I asked, puzzled.

"That old high school trick, where the boy pretends to stretch, so he can wrap his arm around the girl," she responded. As she spoke, she grasped my right hand, and drew it down, and around her own shoulder. She burrowed in closer, and held her head against my cheek, her shorter torso nestling against my own.

"You mean the one that is a prelude to hugging her close, and rubbing her shoulder, and trying to steal a kiss, hoping it might lead to something more?", I whispered into her ear.

She purred an answer. "Yep, and with a silly high school girl, who wasn't really sure what she wanted or how far she was willing to go, you might wind up getting teased with attractions you were not going to get to enjoy!"

I pondered that for a moment. "So that is why I stopped dating school girls, and became attracted to women! Thanks for clearing that little mystery up for me!" A bit louder, for our listeners, I noted, "Thanks for helping me stretch the crick out of my back. Couldn't have done it without you!"

She leaned slightly away, and replied, "Glad to help. Cozy as this is, I really had to move so you could stretch. All better now?"

I was starting to get erect, both from her closeness, her insinuations, and her scent. I have always enjoyed the scent of a willing woman, Sandra was no exception. I replied, under my breath, "Most of me is. Some of me is getting kind of knotted up now."

Softly, she promised, "Let's see what we can do about that in a little while."

I disengaged my hand from her shoulder, and returned to the group. I dropped one hand into my lap, and slid it over into her lap. I squeezed her knee, and murmured, "That sounds promising. Let's talk about it later."

I withdrew my hand, hers followed, and she traced a line up my thigh, nearly to my hardening cock, and whispered, "Indeed. We will talk later." She withdrew her hand, and turned again to the conversation our workmates were having.

Soon, it began to be time for me to get home, and begin thinking about dinner. I began to stir, and say my farewells, when Sandra spoke up.

"I've had a bit to drink. Bob, would you drop me off at home, please? I'm not far out of your way."

"Sure, glad to. You ready to go?"

"Yep, let me stop at the bathroom, and we're off!"

I waited inside the door to the bar, and admired her as she walked toward me. Her hair swung becomingly as she walked, her breasts now moving beneath her top. We stepped outside as I held the door for her, and she took my hand.

"Ready?", she asked.

"For what?"

"For a walk along the river, as a start. It seems that I haven't had as much to drink, as I had thought."

"With a pretty young woman? You betcha! Let's go!"

We parked at the boat ramp the city maintains, and set off into the park adjacent. The sun was beginning to set this summer evening, and the air was cool and energizing with a light breeze. We padded along the pathway, holding hands and listening to the sounds of the evening. We came to a grassy clearing in the twilight, and she tugged me along to the edge of the trees beyond it. Settling onto her heels, she drew me down onto the grass beside her.

"Bob, I have a question for you. Will you answer me honestly?"

"I'll be honest, or not answer at all."

"OK. Do you like me?"

"Yep"

"Do you find me attractive?"

"What do you mean? Of course you're attractive. You're pretty, smart, lively, and generally everything a guy could want in a woman."

"Am I fuckable?"

"What does that mean?"

"Would you fuck me?"

"Here? Now?" (I'll admit, sometimes I'm not as quick on the uptake as I might like to think. This was one of those times.)

"No, silly! When I have romance in the outdoors, it needs to be more isolated than a city park. I mean, if we were alone somewhere private, and you had the opportunity, would you fuck me?"

"Really? Are you serious? I cannot think any guy would turn down the opportunity to make time with you!"

"I don't mean 'make time', I mean fuck. Surely you have fucked a girl before, right?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess I have."

"So, are you one of those guys who wouldn't pass up an opportunity to fuck me?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess I am. Why are you asking me this? A hot girl like you can't possibly have any trouble finding a lover, can you?"

"I'm not looking for a lover. I'm looking for a buddy to scratch my itch. You know about Jeremy, I think I'm over dating for a while. I think I want to try something without the entanglements. You are a nice guy, you are a grown up, and I like you. Wanna scratch my itch?"

This required only a moment of thought. "Yep. What particularly do you have in mind?"

"Let's go home. I have something at my apartment I want to show you."

Remember that slow thing? Yep, I got slow again. "Huh? What do you want to show me at your apartment?"

"Me."

With that, she rose to her feet, and, taking my hand, drew me to my feet beside her. She pressed that hand against her braless breast. I slid my hand down, and returned beneath her top, tantalizing the prominent nipple standing erect. She sighed, and murmured, "I knew you would know how to handle a woman." Laying her hand over mine, she pressed my grasp more solidly into her breast. She sighed, again I explored her nipple. A couple of seconds passed, and she turned to me, standing close, her face in my shoulder.

"Let's go. That thing I want to show you, it's getting hot, and I don't want it to boil over prematurely."

I inhaled her hair's scent. "If you think that's best."

She drew back, and met my gaze. "Oh, yes, I really do think that is best. Now. Now is good."

We returned to my car, holding hands and walking closely. I settled her into the passenger seat, closed her door, and seated myself. As I secured my seatbelt, I glanced at Sandra. I was surprised to see that she had loosened the tie holding her wrap-around scrub top closed. She grinned at me, pinched an erect nipple, and primly observed, "You ought to see what you have done to me, as well as get a preview of the goods. Might motivate you to get me home quickly."

Putting the car in gear, I noted, "Right you are! On the way!". She provided direction, and held her top closed at each stop light, allowing it to gape while we moved. It occurred to me that driving distracted in this manner could not end well, but I persevered as best I could, until she directed me into a parking place, and, digging in her purse for her keys, announced, "Here we are!"

I followed her into her apartment. She turned on a light, banishing the darkness, and gestured for me to follow her. She stopped next to her bed, and shrugged her uniform top off her shoulders. Having revealed her braless B cup breasts, she acknowledged my admiring gaze with a grin, and untied her scrub pants. With a wriggle of her hips she skinned them and her panties off, and her shaven sex came into view. With another grin, she slid onto the bed and, laying her head upon her crooked arm, she beckoned me to join her.

This was nearly the last thing I had ever expected. I certainly had admired her from a distance, and, typical of any man, had contemplated what a tryst with her might be like. But, nothing in my life had prepared me for a fantastic woman, quick witted, sweet, and cute, nakedly direct me to disrobe and join her in her bed, no preliminary interplay or drama at all. I stripped speedily, my erection wobblingly pointing the way to her side.

She scooted over, providing me room to join her, and reached for me once I had settled. She drew me close, and I met her lips for a kiss. Chaste at first, then her probing tongue entered my mouth and we explored each other for a while, my hands caressing her breasts as hers roamed my chest and back. We drew apart, eventually, and she gazed at me through dilated pupils. "Yep, this is good. I can see that my itch is going to get very scratched. Ooohhh! Just like that!" (this in response to my squeezing and gently twisting her nipple).

Pushing me over onto my back, she straddled me. I sank into her eyes, and she favored me with a heavy lidded smile. My steely erection was crushed beneath her puffy labia, and she began to slowly roll her hips forward and back, coating my aching prong in her dew. Her hands found my chest, and she leaned forward a bit, accelerating the pace of her labial caress. This, of course, pressed her clitoris more firmly onto my hardness, and she responded.

Sucking in a deep breath, she whispered to me, "Yessss! You certainly are big and hard for me! Did I do all that to you?"

Now, I'm not porn-star material by any (ahem) stretch of my imagination, but my size likely is pretty average. The rocklike nature of my present tumescence, well, that was in considerable measure due to the cute young woman purring as she rubbed her feminine wiles all over my tool, drenching me in her arousal. Something like that is pretty contagious, and you can catch it pretty easily, if you are not careful. I was not being at all careful, and I had without question contracted my own lust from her.

Of course, I struggled to collect enough blood north of my collarbones to form words. "Yep, you got me all this hard. You got me all this throbbing. You got me all this hot for you. I hope you are are proud of yourself!"

"Yep. Very."

She dove in again for another wet probing kiss, and then began to roll onto her back, pulling me between her outstretched knees. Reaching for me, she drew my throbbing length towards her center, and nudged her wetness with my hardness. She sucked in a breath, and abruptly raised her pelvis, engulfing me. I noticed an overwhelming sensation of warm, moist, snugness, and for a time that became my entire consciousness. Once I again became aware of anything not wrapped tightly around my tool, I realized that, first, I had not drawn a breath for several seconds, and, second, that Sandra was panting and whining beneath me.

I began to stroke into and out of her sheath, spreading more of her hot oils all over my prong. She wrapped her arms more tightly around me, panting her arousal into my ear. I savored the dual pleasures of being immersed within her, and her hard prominent nipples driving into my own chest. I reached beneath her shoulders, pulling her down the length of my cock.

She responded by pulling me ever harder into her embrace, her breathing more rapid into my ear. Lost in my reciprocation, my consciousness centered upon the seeking woman beneath me, accepting my length, and spurring me on to greater efforts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.