Special Breakfast - Cover

Special Breakfast

by J.K. Cleveland

Copyright© 2014 by J.K. Cleveland

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A female has morning sex and breakfast in bed with Louis Tomlinson from One Direction

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I woke up early one morning and went downstairs to my kitchen. I wanted to fix breakfast for me and Louis, who had spent the night and had hot, passionate sex in my spacious bedroom. I had a new box of Special K cereal, which I bought from the grocery store last week, on top of the refrigerator. Being the short girl that I was, I had to get a chair from the dining room table and reached up to get the cereal. Once I got the cereal from the top of the fridge, I then moved the chair to the cupboards and got out two bowls.

After I placed the chair back to the dining room table, I got out two spoons from the kitchen drawer. I opened the box of cereal and poured the cereal into both of the bowls. I then walked over to the fridge, opened it, and got a gallon of whole milk from the door.

Just as I was about to pour the milk onto the bowls of cereal, Louis quietly snuck up behind me and I felt his arms gently wrapped around my waist. I then put the cap back onto the milk and put it back into the fridge.

"Morning, Louis." I said to him.

"Morning, babe." Louis replied as he softly kissed my cheek.

"I'm just fixing up some Special K and milk." I said to him.

"Mmmm, my favorite breakfast. I'm looking at you and I'm hungry already." Louis as he gently turned me around till we were face-to-face and he smiled at me.

Louis was just as sexy as he was on our date last night. We went to a movie and then to my place where we chatted and laughed. Next thing you know, we shared kisses in the living room before going into my bedroom. He helped me out of my black denim pencil skirt and my shoes. I watched as he gently lifted my gray and pink striped long-sleeved sweater; he even noticed my gray bra and panties with pink lace trim, which were the same colors as my sweater.

I giggled as he said, "I've never expected your underwear to match your sweater."

Once I was in my underwear, I then helped Louis out of his button-down shirt, suspenders, and jeans. I felt his hands slowly touching and massaging my bra-covered breasts while my hands got a feel of his nicely shaped ass through his underwear. I swear he could be like Scott Disick's best friend from across the pond who's also a long lost Kardashian cousin. He does have a nice body; I even got a look and feel every inch of it of it when he was on top of me while having sex in my bed. I loved how he slowly grinded against my body before his young cock thrusted into my pussy. I also loved how he told me of how beautiful I looked in bed, how he kept kissing me all over my body while sexing me, and how sweet I tasted when he went down on me. The sex we had was hot and passionate; it was sheet-and-pillow clinch-worthy. His hands and mouth felt so good on my body, Louis felt the same about me.

Back to this morning, Louis and I were in the kitchen making out with his arms wrapped around my waist. His hands caressed every inch of my body while his lips kissed my neck; my hands gently caressed and squeezed his nicely shaped, underwear-covered ass. He then sat me up on the dining room table as he kissed both sides of my neck; his hands slowly lifted my white nightshirt from my womanly body while his mouth pleasured both of my breasts. While he did that, I slid one hand into my white cotton panties and rubbed my opening till I was dripping wet, making myself moan with pleasure. He planted soft kisses up and down on my belly before he scooped me up into his toned arms and took me back to the bedroom. Once he laid me down on the bed, I lifted my hips as he removed my panties from my waist and I took off my nightshirt. He got turned on as soon as I was naked. I moaned some more as he kissed my inner thighs before reaching to my pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.