Glory Glory Hole! - Cover

Glory Glory Hole!

by Sinde Waters Clinton

Copyright© 2014 by Sinde Waters Clinton

Fiction Sex Story: Four girls adventure to an infamous Glory Hole for a night of BJ's and drinks

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   .

Glory be...

Suz was drunk, Jenn was close behind, and their 'friends' were encouraging them to find this fanciful fantasy that was rumoured to be close. The fantasy was a Glory Hole that had a signal sent to guys when it was occupied. Teresa was an alleged expert because she had used it several times. It moved around but was always close to parking.

"It was really cool ... the only catch is that it only lets you back out after a set number of guys! I don't know how it counts but I had to blow five guys to get released. It was kinda cool not knowing how long I might be captive giving blowjobs to random guys. I got three BBC, a latino, and a white guy."

"If it isn't the same place all the time how do we find it?"

"Well, being an alum when I send a text it responds with an email with a random web address, but if I don't show up or someone doesn't show up then I can't get the information anymore."

"So, unless we decide to go you can't find it! Hmmm..." that was Suz. She was a huge tease and you never knew. But tonight her body was screaming out for sex. Jenn had never seen her nipples so hard and you could smell her juices flowing.

"What if more than one person is there? You know to blow..." Jenn said

"When I was there a week ago - there was like four rooms! So we could all go tonight!"

Including Kelli in the foursome.

Suz downed another shot which seemed to make up her mind "Go Terese! I'll go ... what about you guys!"

And Terese got reluctant nods from all and sent the text. An email showed up and they all piled into Kelli's slut machine - a mini van! Kelli was recently divorced and hadn't ditched the kid limo she had hoped to fill before it fell apart.

The address was in a field next to a dive bar named Colton's - hidden amongst some trees were six little sheds that looked like upscale porta potties but with extra rooms around. One of the huts you could hear noises but the other five were vacant. They had those little locks like in planes - occupied and vacant!

Suz didn't hesitate and slipped into the first one. Knowing she might skip out if she thought much about it. The other girls filled the remaining rooms.

The first thing Suz noticed was the lighting and the seating and holes in the walls. It wasn't really bright but it was light enough to see well. Lots of writing on the white walls and she even saw her name and number in one place. She would have scribbled over it if she had a marker. Who the hell put that here? She waited and then the place shook a little and a black snake protruded from one of the holes. Of course it would be black - fucking niggas - she didn't mind drinking if they bought but ... oh ... she knew she would be sucking this one. Not like she hadn't ever done it before but shit! The first one and she was horny as hell. No sense waiting and she knelt before the oversized black cock and slipped her wet lips over the head. Not easily because this was a monster cock.

"Nice lips bitch! Nice and wet - ummm - good little cocksucker!" and the commentary went on and on. She ignored the words and did her best to light him up. It was a bit big and she couldn't swallow much of it.

"Itty bitty mouth, what about your cunt honey? Will it take my big black cock deep inside and warm me up?" she started to take her mouth off to reply but then decided to just keep sucking. She had one hand deep inside her jeans, fingers working in and out of said cunt. She kept pushing them down as her other hand pinched her nipples. She stopped fingering herself to remove her blouse, jeans, and boots. Her bra and panties soon joined them in a corner and she started fondling and fucking herself as the unknown male tried to get her to slip him inside her cunt. "Or maybe you're an anal queen! Slide my BBC inside your ass - get the fucking of your life!"

The other three girls were in similar situations and every single cock was big and black. They didn't know that of course. But should have, knowing as they did that Colton's was nearby and it was 'the' place to get BBC in Aurora. Not for light hearted fun - you came to Colton's to get fucked. And by fucked I mean by lots of black cocks. Sometimes a short trip could mean four hours in the head getting fucked continuously.

Inside Colton's in a special VIP room were flat screens showing all six glory holes. Lots of cameras so no matter where you were or what was up there was a video of the occupant sucking or fucking any cock thru any hole. That was how a guy could fill the booth with his cock minutes after it was occupied. Tonight it was five women so far, but quite often some white guy would like to anonymously suck a black cock - it wasn't anonymous but the cocks were black if it was parked at Colton's and the anonymous white fucker that blew that cock would find himself being greeted by black men at random times and asked if he wanted to suck their big black cock.

Meanwhile Suz was going to town on that big black cock and working her cunt pretty good. All the while the commentary continued and though Suz thought she was ignoring it the continuous idea of having that 12 inches of black cock inside her cunt was slipping into her mind. Over and over he suggested bending over and fucking him and she was really wanting it. She had never had a black cock in her cunt, her mouth and her ass a few times. But never in what she considered a precious orifice that letting just anybody use was dangerous. But she hadn't been fucked well in months, maybe years. And anal is OK, but not orgasmically as pleasing as having a cock in her cunt. She slipped her mouth from that cock and said "OK big boy - let's give this big black cock a little trip to heaven. There it is ... slip into the best cunt you ever dreamed about." and she slid back as she squeezed both breasts and nipples as hard as possible. It wasn't quite that simple as he slid back a bit and only a few inches crept inside her. "Fuck fuck fuck ... fuck me fuck me..." and he did. Shoving about nine inches into her and bringing her within seconds of an orgasm...

"Nice cunt there! Tight, white, and wrapped around my big black cock!" and then it went the rest of the way in! Something slipped into Suz's ass and pulled her tight to the wall. Then that cock began to pound in and out of her hot wet cunt. Loosening it up and causing waves of ecstasy to pulse inside her.

"Cumming, I'm cumming, ugh, ugh, fuck, fuck me, don't stop, don't stop, ... fuck!"

As she finished he started filling her cunt with sperm, lots and lots of sperm. Then he extracted that big black cock and moved away. Suz couldn't move because she still had that hook in her ass but she wasn't feeling in much of a hurry anyway. A good thing because a second big black cock penetrated her cunt and gave her a ride much like that first one. Right in the middle she saw another snake slipping in from the other side. Right there where she could wrap her lips around it. Nagging inside her brain was the thought that that wall was too far. But soon that cock impaled her and pushed into her throat - gagging she fought to move away but it persisted in pushing into her mouth. Over and over it pushed inside but was denied entrance to her throat. She came twice on those two cocks and then she felt the flood of cum once again in her cunt. Lots and lots of cum this time and when he pulled out she would have sighed but her mouth was full, full of big black cock. Maybe she had been wrong to deny these big black cocks entrance to her cunt for so long ... And then her empty cunt was being filled again with what had to be a big big black cock because it was tight and seemed to penetrate much farther. The shock must have caused a reaction in her throat because the next thrusting attempt was met by a much feebler defense and her throat yielded to the massive cock and she could feel pubic hair on her nose. Not something she had felt very often. The cock lay imbedded for several seconds and then was pulled out. Then forced its way into her again, in and out, in and out. She lost track of its travails and fell prey to the sexual enjoyment of being impaled on two huge black cocks, one in her throat and the other in her cunt. When she came the last time she must have passed out because she awoke to a strange environment (the glory hole) and hornier than she had ever been in her life. Freshly fucked and horny was NOT anything she had ever experienced but when she looked and saw another big black cock right there in the wall she worked her way up and let herself get fucked. She was surprised because something went into her cunt but the cock went into her ass - her ass that was nice and tight but not for very long. Arms came out of the other hole and pushed her tightly against the wall so the guy attached to this latest big black cock could ram it inside her! This one was fat and opened her wide. She came as the head penetrated her anus, then came as it slipped slowly inside and came again when it was fully inside stretching her insides as much as her entrance. She had moved her arms forward to push at the arms holding her against the wall and didn't notice during her orgasms that metal binders were wrapped around her wrists and chains were attached. Then the chains moved and her arms went up and back until she felt her hands hit the wall behind her. Her back was curved as the arms pulled her shoulders back. She was impaled on a big black cock (one that gave her much pleasure) and something hooked inside her cunt AND her arms were chained to the wall behind her ... all the while that cock was pounding inside her once tight asshole and providing stimulations unlike any she had experienced before.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.