A Moment in Time - Cover

A Moment in Time

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2014 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Some memories we never forget no matter how minute it is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Thank you to Linda2953 for taking the time to edit this story for me and make it a much better read.

Have you ever sat down and thought about a moment in time? Something or some time, which has stayed in your memory forever. I'm not talking about a wedding or a death in the family. Those are things we all remember. I talking about something insignificant to most everyone else but it meant something to you.

I was at a funeral recently of a brother-in-law. After the service as we entered the restaurant, one of my sisters, I have three, said that two women wanted to say hi to me. They were two lifelong friends of my older sisters, whose husband passed away. I quietly asked my sister who they were and she told me Mary and Jill.

I knew Jill, but didn't remember Mary very well. I hadn't seen her in over forty-five years. I went up to them like they were old friends and when Mary asked me if I knew who she was, I said, "Of course, you're Mary," and gave her a big hug. I then turned to Jill and said, "Hi Jill, always good to see you."

Jill lost her husband about nine months before. My sister had told me about it. I've seen Jill a dozen times throughout the years at events my sister has had. Her kids' marriages and anniversary parties, things like that.

"Jill, I'm sorry to hear about Tom. He was a good man." She thanked me and I gave her a hug. She smiled at me the way she has always done since I first met her when I was a kid.

Here comes my moment in time. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I remember when I was fourteen and you were spending the night at our house and I climbed on the bed and kissed you."

She smiled at me and said she remembered it, too. She asked me if I remember the time at my sisters wedding. I told her I did and she gave me that beautiful smile. The problem was, I didn't remember. I guess that was her moment in time.

Mary overheard Jill and said she never knew that we were a couple and our secret was safe with her. I told her we never were a couple. It was just a 'moment in time'. I went back to my table and sat with my family. I could see Jill and Mary at their table. Damn, I liked that woman.


Jill and Mary were my sister Diane's best friends. They all went to the same high school together. I was a couple of years younger than all of them, so I was considered the little brother. I had my own life but whenever Jill came around, I would stare at her. I remember her having a nice shape and big boobs. Young boys notice that. She would always smile at me and my sister would tell me to 'get lost'.

The time Jill spent the night; my sister had just left the room. The door was open and Jill was sitting in the middle of the bed in her PJ's. She looked up at me and smiled. I went into the room, climbed on the bed and kissed her on the lips for a few seconds. I was just a kid, so it probably wasn't all that good.

I knew I had done something wrong and quickly jumped off the bed and went back to my room. I didn't even take the time to apologize. I figured Jill would tell my sister and she'd tell our mom and dad and I would be in big trouble.

I waited a few minutes and nothing happened. I figured the shit would hit the fan the next morning, but at the breakfast table, no one said anything. I looked over at Jill and received a smile. She never said anything about it.

I didn't see Jill very often after that. We moved to the suburbs and I attended a different high school than my sisters had. Mom let them finish at the school they were at. After that, they moved out on their own. I hardly ever saw Jill. All I had, was our moment in time. Whenever I'd thought about it, it made me smile. Kind of the 'what if' syndrome.

What if I was older? What if we dated and became closer? Throughout the years whenever I would see her, I always remembered the kiss and my 'what if' syndrome.

When my sister Diane was getting married, my brother-in-law Stan asked me to be his best man. He'd said I didn't have to plan a party or anything like that. He wasn't into that sort of thing. I just had to hold the wedding rings. They were just having a small wedding in the church and a small reception, mostly just family members and a few friends.

I did rent a tux and thought I looked pretty good. My sister said that Jill was her maid of honor. My sister looked nice, but my eyes were on Jill. She looked so beautiful. At the small reception, I remember dancing with Jill and when I went to the cloakroom, she came in. I couldn't help myself and kissed her. That's all I remember. I wish I could remember more, but I can't.


Life went on and I heard Jill got married to Tom. I married also and began my married life. My wife was wonderful. We had forty-two great years together until she became ill. I did my best to take care of her.

She died a year and a half ago. I sure miss her. I would prefer to have her here and have to be her nurse again, than be alone. She was always worried that I would get remarried, but burying one wife is enough for me.

We raised three kids and have four grandchildren. I know they all miss her, but they hated seeing her in pain. When they say opposites attract, whoever they are, they weren't kidding. Donna and I were opposites. I wanted to travel but she said we should save our money; we can travel after we retire. It was just her way of saying she didn't want to travel. Now I have money, but no one to travel with.

Donna was a homebody. She loved to do artsy things and constantly wanted to remodel the house. She was a great mother and grandmother. I was an ok dad but I spent a lot of time working. I liked sports, she hated them. Thinking back, we did a lot of compromising in our life but we did love each other.

Early in our marriage I got a promotion that took us away from our families. We moved to another state. Our kids were little, so it didn't affect them as much as it did Donna. We were from a big city and moved to a little town. She hated it until we bought our home. After that, things changed and she loved the rural area we lived in.

She planted a garden every year and as I mentioned constantly remodeled the house. We added rooms, a patio and even a pool. I went along with most everything she wanted.

It was just over five years ago when things changed. She had a number of operations and went through hell trying to conquer her illness. Our kids were all married but stopped by most every day to see their mother. She had her own bedroom now and I had mine.

There wasn't any love making between us except for holding her and sometimes cuddling. My sex life was down to reading stories or masturbating to a porno flick. She knew it and didn't like it but I told her it was better than the options. I wasn't going to cheat on her.

After her death, I still didn't date. Hell, I was sixty-five years old and wasn't about to start over. Who the hell would want an old man?

I thought about my life and knew I had lived a good one. A loving wife and great kids. I thought back to my moment in time and did wonder what Jill thought that day in the bedroom so many years ago.

As I mentioned earlier, I saw her maybe a dozen times throughout the years. She and Tom catered parties and other occasions. Whenever we went to one, I always said hi to Jill and gave her a hug. I don't think her husband Tom cared for it much but that's just the way it was.

I never talked to Jill except for a few minutes at these occasions. I don't know if she ever remembered our little kiss and I sure as hell wasn't going to mention it. In fact, I never mentioned it to anyone ever. It was just a secret, I had kept for myself.


Back to the dinner, at the funeral. After everyone ate, we mingled and I did catch Jill alone. I know she was a much older woman then the one I'd kissed many years ago but she was still beautiful in my eyes and had a personality to match.

We talked and I told her that I lied to her. She looked at me, sort of odd and asked "When"?

I told her that I remembered the time I kissed her in the bedroom and even remember kissing her in the cloakroom, but that was all that I remember.

She smiled at me and kind of shook her head. "Jerry, I came in the cloak room because I wanted to kiss you. Then, I told you I was engaged to Tom and that this would never happen again. I loved Tom and never cheated on him but often wondered what would happen if you and I would have been together."

"You had feelings for me? I had feelings for you too, but you were my sister's best friend. She would have killed me if she knew I'd kissed you."

"Jerry, I knew we had the age difference thing and it bothered me a little. You were just a little runt of a guy, but I did have feelings for you. I guess some things never change."

"Jill, we are both alone now. Would you like to go out for dinner sometime or something?" I asked.

"You live two hundred and fifty miles away. You're going to come here just to take me out to dinner?" She was laughing.

"Maybe you can meet me part way, at least the first time."

She laughed again. She gave me one of her old business cards. She was selling her catering business. On the back, she wrote her cell phone number. "Call me in a few days, I need to think about this," she smiled at me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.