First Pie - Cover

First Pie

by Sweet Biscuit

Copyright© 2014 by Sweet Biscuit

Erotica Sex Story: How do you start eating a creampie?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cream Pie   .

I've been reading erotic stories online for a while now, and I must admit that I've come to really want to try a creampie. I love going down on my wife. I love the smell, which is sweet and tangy

- even a whiff of my wife's pussy makes my cock turn rock-hard. I love it when my wife starts moaning in ecstasy as I'm driving her closer and closer to orgasm. There are times when my wife gets really turned on, and it's those times she's adventurous.

Little did I know that this night was going to be the night where my fantasies were going to be fulfilled. We put the kids to bed, and my wife wanted to go to bed early. C went to the bathroom, and I changed and got under the covers. She slipped into bed and we started cuddling.

We starting kissing, with gentle, light kisses that soon heated up. I showered her face and neck with caresses from my lips, and moved to nibble on her ear. I could feel her starting to react, moaning gently with each kiss. She raised her arms above her head and I started to remove her top, unbuttoning her shirt to expose her perfect D-cup breasts. I moved my lips down her neck and fastened onto one of her breasts, suckling on the dark brown areola until her nipple stood stiffly to attention. While I was lavishing attention on her left nipple I gently stroked down her arms and sides. After a while I moved to the other breast until both nipples stood erect. C continued to moan gently, eyes closed, a look of pure pleasure on her face.

I stroked her breasts with feather-light touches, and started working my hands down her body until I reached her panty-covered mound. I slipped my hand under the band, and she lifted her hips to allow me to slide her panties off. As I ran my hands back up her legs, I slid my fingers over her slit, savouring the thought of what was to come later on.

My cock was hardening with each passing moment.

While still sucking gently on her nipples, I started to trace the outline of her pussy lips with my fingers. I could feel her lips starting to open up, like a flower opening to the sun's rays. I could feel the dew of her wetness on my fingers, and I smelled the scent of her arousal. I traced the outline of lips, from the top of her clit to the bottom of her hole.

Slowly I started trailing kisses down her body, and I repositioned myself so I could kneel over her and face her pussy. She reached out and stroked my cock, which grew harder still. A drop of pre-cum appeared, and she rubbed this over the helmet of my dick.

I moved my face into her pussy, savouring the aroma. Oh, the scent was amazing! I was so turned on as I neared her box. I moved my tongue along her slit, gathering up her juices and moaning at the pleasure of tasting her that night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.