OSL: New York - Cover

OSL: New York

Copyright© 2014 by bluedragon

Chapter 8: Mistress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mistress - A vignette to be read after An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

-- SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2006 --

Generally speaking, I consider myself a rather confident young man. I'd gotten laid too many times with too many gorgeous women to ever feel uncomfortable around a pretty face. And yet three steps after walking into the Kwong-residence game room for the second time tonight, I came to an abrupt halt, let my jaw drop to the floor, and felt butterflies in my stomach like I'd turned into a freshman dweeb suddenly face-to-face with the Prom Queen.

I wasn't entirely sure why I was having this reaction. I'd seen lots of women wear skimpier, more revealing dresses. I'd even seen the woman in question completely naked about thirty minutes ago. But there was something about the combination of this particular woman, with these particular curves, filling out this particular outfit that took my breath away.

No seriously, I couldn't breathe. I couldn't talk. I couldn't swallow. And instead of making my grand entrance into the room with all the dashing charisma of George Clooney at the Golden Globe awards, I found myself choking and coughing and pounding my own chest with my right fist in a desperate attempt to re-introduce oxygen into my lungs.

"Whoa, whoa, you okay?" Adrienne was suddenly beside me, one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip. As I continued coughing, she began to pat my back as if it would help clear the clog from my throat, and she kept patting me well after I finally got my coughing fit under control and began to take deep, calming breaths.

Once I got my equilibrium back, I glanced up at Kaitlyn Reynolds with a sheepish smile and muttered, "Well that was about the least impressive thing I could have done. Stupid dress."

"'Stupid' dress?" The young blonde pouted, looking a little hurt after she'd gotten all dolled up. "Adrienne picked it out. Said you would really like it."

"Liked it a little too much," I said, exhaling slowly and taking one more really long breath as I let my eyes roam up and down the dress I liked a little too much. Later, Adrienne would term it a 'wine-colored, scoop-necked, cap-sleeved dress with an inverted diamond cutout in the bust'. I would have called it the 'stare at my BOOBIES' dress, for the way the outfit riveted my eyes to two of Kaitlyn's best features. "One look at you in that thing and damn ... my heart nearly stopped."

Kaitlyn blushed and gave me a coy smile while drawing her arms together in front of her and posing prettily. "I'll take that as a compliment."

I nodded agreeably. After the locker room, everyone had returned to their own rooms to get dressed and freshen up. Rather than change back into the same clothes we'd worn to dinner, Adrienne and I had donned fresh outfits that smelled and felt clean. After the shower, I could almost forget that I'd already done so much today from morning sex with Moon, helicoptering out here to Montauk, sex in the indoor pool with Adrienne, horseback riding around the countryside, an evening in the game room, and more sex in the Tower Tub. Taylor had been right: I'd needed to pack on the calories to survive this busy day, and the night wasn't over yet.

Not unlike a hotel, our guest room had a mini-fridge; but instead of alcohol, it was stocked with water bottles and Gatorade. Recognizing that the gleam in Adrienne's eyes meant that our night of sex was far from finished, I'd opened and chugged an entire 64oz Berry Rain. Thus hydrated and refreshed, I'd relaxed on the bed conserving energy and watching my girlfriend re-do her hair and makeup.

"Should I ask what's coming next?" I'd called out.

"I'm waiting until precisely 9pm sharp so that we can all meet up at the Playroom to start the pre-organized orgy," she replied with a smirk. "You will be expected to pleasure each woman of the house in order of ascending height."

"Har-har."

"Do you really want me to tell you? We both know you like my surprises."

"True."

"So relax. Catch your breath. Save your energy. You're gonna need it."

Even though Adrienne didn't tell me what was next, I'd had a pretty good idea. Mystical connection or not, Adrienne knew I had the hots for the young, busty blonde, and the way she and Kaitlyn had left off in the shower room had "To be continued" written all over it. Still, after Adrienne and I had changed into new clothes I hadn't expected to see Kaitlyn back in the same game room. And I hadn't expected her to be alone.

"Where's Jeff?" I asked, after going through my coughing fit and regaining my composure.

Jeff's girlfriend shrugged as she leaned back and planted one hand atop the pool table's side rail. She smiled nonchalantly and explained, "Mia and Rebecca stole him for a little while."

"And he's okay with you being here? With me?"

"Of course," she replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "I wouldn't be here otherwise."

"Right, right."

Kaitlyn frowned. "Would you rather him be here? Adrienne suggested the opposite, that you'd feel more comfortable without my boyfriend watching."

I popped my eyebrows and blushed. "Well, yeah probably. And to be honest I'd been wondering how this would work out if it were the four of us. Adrienne's..."

"Off-limits to the guys," Kaitlyn finished for me, turning her attention to my left where my girlfriend had stood aside, her arms folded across her chest and a slightly exasperated expression on her face. "We know. She's been here before."

Recognizing that Adrienne's exasperation was due to the return of my mood-killing hesitance to just go with the flow, I gave her a weak smile and apologized, "I'm sorry. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole thing. Mia and Rebecca in the grotto was one thing, but they're both single and you know my issues when it comes to girls with boyfriends."

Adrienne sighed. "I know, but this is different. Her boyfriend knows and is cool with it. We're here, aren't we?"

"Of course, of course. It's just..." I shrugged. "I've never BEEN in a situation where the boyfriend was cool with it, you know?"

Adrienne giggled and shrugged. "Guess so."

"It just doesn't seem fair – to him, I mean. I'm here with his girlfriend, and meanwhile mine's off-limits."

"By my choice," Adrienne explained, and she stepped forward to join me.

"And we're gonna pretend I'd be okay with it if you wanted to choose otherwise?" I glanced back at Adrienne as she came alongside me and slipped an arm around my waist. "YOU said that I'm like 99% of straight males on the planet: wanting to fuck everything with a pair of tits but unable to stand the thought of any other dude touching you."

"With me, that's not an issue."

"Maybe not with you. And maybe Jeff doesn't suffer from the same kind of insecurity that I do when it comes to his girlfriend. But he's a fellow man, and he's a boyfriend, and I know I said I was going to try and enjoy this for the fun it is, but I'm having a hard time putting aside the idea that I'm somehow ... trespassing ... on another man's property."

Kaitlyn suddenly stood up straight. "I am NOT Jeff's 'property'."

I grimaced and held my hands up. "Poor choice of words. I meant ... You're his girlfriend, so that sorta means you belong to him."

"I'm not a 'belonging' either."

"I know..." I winced again, realizing that my mouth was only digging me even deeper.

"Does Adrienne belong to you?" Kaitlyn accused hotly.

"No, of course not."

"Then?" Kaitlyn had taken two steps closer to me, her gleaming green eyes on fire.

I took a deep breath and gestured with both hands for patience. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"No, no, I'm overreacting," Kaitlyn sighed as she backed down and shook her head. "Not your fault; you don't need to apologize. I know what you're getting at. It's just a bit of a touchy subject for me after everything I've gone through with my parents."

I looked at Adrienne for an explanation but she shrugged back at me. She hadn't heard the story either.

Kaitlyn recognized the lack of comprehension on our faces, and she shook her head ruefully before sliding a hand through her hair and over her right ear. "It's a long story, but the point is that my parents raised me to become some rich man's trophy wife from the moment I hit puberty. School was never made a priority, nor a career, nor anything else like that. Instead of helping me with my homework, my mother spent her time showing me how to apply makeup and understand fashion, and shepherding me through the Miss Teen circuit to attract attention from the sharks. The idea was to hunt down the richest eligible man I could hook and then enjoy the rest of my life in luxury as a rich man's... 'belonging'."

I grimaced. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Kaitlyn flashed me a quick smile and teased, "I already said you don't have to apologize."

I shrugged and gestured back to her.

Turning away from the pool table, Kaitlyn paced a couple of steps, her skyscraper heels clacking on the hardwood floor. "I was eighteen when my parents introduced me to John – sicced me on him, more precisely. Newfound billionaire ... a bit naïve at the time ... and he happened to live just upstairs from us. I remember the way my mother prepped me for his visit. She said, 'Don't be too smart. And let him get a good look at your breasts.'"

Adrienne elbowed me in the ribs. "Well you gotta admit those are worth looking at, Tiger."

I blushed and grinned, unable to resist sneaking another peek at that diamond cutout.

Kaitlyn giggled, put both hands on her hips, and thrust her chest forward to let me have a good, long leer. In that position, she still managed to gracefully sashay toward me, her tits leading the way, until she came within a few feet and turned to one side. Batting her eyelashes and giving me a coy smile, she circled around my side while reaching out with one hand to gently slide her fingers across my shoulder and down my arm. "I got very good at attracting a man's attention."

I nodded my agreement.

Kaitlyn stopped next to me, slipped her hand around mine, and led me over to a padded armchair. Adrienne grinned and let me go while I followed Kaitlyn like a lost puppy and let her push me down into the seat. I opened my arms to her as she sat sideways in my lap and wrapped an arm around my head. Still in full seduction mode, she continued to pose, lift up her chest, and smile while explaining, "My mother's singular goal was to find a sugar daddy to take care of me and thus 'own' me. I can't really blame her, as life turned out pretty well for her. I lost track of how many boys I teased and toyed with for 'practice'. I tried to do the same to John, and even though he already had Taylor, for a little while I thought I could be perfectly happy forever as his well-funded mistress."

Suddenly, Kaitlyn stopped putting on a show and gave me a plain look. "John and Taylor taught me how to respect myself better than that. To value myself above being some man's 'belonging'. And then I met Jeff."

The smile that spread across Kaitlyn's face was immediately infectious, and I found myself smiling along with her.

"Jeff knew from the beginning that I was sleeping with John and Taylor. The second time he and I ever got together was a group orgy in John's 5th Avenue apartment with two other guys and four other girls. He watched John fuck my ass right in front of him and still..." Her voice trailed off as she sighed dreamily before finishing, " ... he still wanted to adore me."

Her thousand-yard stare and blissful smile said that Kaitlyn was thinking of her boyfriend, but she was sitting in MY lap and rubbing her hand across the short fuzz on the back of my head. And having a beautiful, busty blonde sitting in your lap rubbing your head is never a bad thing.

Still staring off in the distance, Kaitlyn sighed again. "And he still does adore me, no matter what."

"Even though you're here with us," I said, "and he's not."

Kaitlyn turned her gaze back to me and nodded. "Even though."

I sighed. "Then he's a better man than me."

"It's not a competition for who's 'better'. You're a good man, Ben. We just met, but I can tell. And there's no requirement that someone be able to let his girlfriend be with other men in order for HIM to be a 'good man'."

I arched an eyebrow. "Maybe not. But I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that Jeff's totally cool with you having sex with me."

Kaitlyn gave me a bemused smile. "It's just sex. We both know that, and it won't change the way either of us feels about each other. He's my boyfriend. He's my lover. He adores me, and not even hooking up with someone as amazingly gorgeous as Taylor ever changed that."

"Or you hooking up with other guys at other Playroom parties."

"To be perfectly honest, I haven't been a part of all that many 'Playroom parties'." Kaitlyn shrugged. "Taylor just finished the room a few months ago and it's mostly just been this same group, at least when Jeff and I are around. You're only the second new male we've ever had, actually."

"Really?" My eyebrows popped in surprise. "I'd sorta gotten the impression this was a regular thing for you all, that I was just the Guest Cock for this weekend and there'd be someone new next Saturday."

Kaitlyn shook her head. "It's a close-knit group. Quite a few of Taylor's model friends have come by the house, but most of them have been either girls or gay guys. Taylor throws a lot of parties and social gatherings, but a lot of those are for John's business partners and clients. And while Taylor has a habit of seducing guys for the fun of it, she's only ever brought the one other male here for a Playroom party."

I blinked twice. "Huh..."

"It's kind of a big deal that she decided to have you come not just to visit, but for a Playroom night, especially since she'd barely met you. Adrienne just talked and talked and talked about you so much that you piqued Taylor's interest. And after she sized you up on Tuesday night, she got the idea into her head of a Playroom orgy, not that it's turned out at ALL like we'd expected."

I sighed. "I've been throwing monkey wrenches into all her carefully-laid plans, haven't I?"

"And MY plans," Adrienne added with a groan. "The three of us were supposed to be fucking ten minutes ago."

I shrugged, but Kaitlyn chuckled. She was the one to speak up and say, "Actually, I'm glad things turned out this way. Gave us an extra chance to get to know each other beyond the superficial. I liked figuring out that you're not a macho, egotistical asshole who thinks he's God's gift to women. Believe me, I've met more than a few unapologetic cocksmen only too eager to make me the next notch in his belt. If you were one of those, you wouldn't be making me your next notch."

I held my hands up in defense.

Kaitlyn giggled. "So don't worry about it. Even if this conversation wasn't the best mood-setter, it's made me feel better about what's going to happen. Tell the truth, I wasn't entirely comfortable myself with the idea of having a Playroom party the very first day I met you. Jeff and I talked about it after we landed, and we agreed that if I wasn't comfortable with 'A.D.'s boyfriend' then I was going to be off-limits, period. Nobody here does anything they don't want to do."

I blinked. "And yet ... here we are."

Kaitlyn flashed me a pearly-white smile this time. "Yes ... here we are." And then suddenly she pivoted in my lap, slid her arms around my neck, and gave me a solid kiss. Her tongue didn't penetrate my lips, but it came out to play a bit. And after she backed off, she gave me another smile and said, "Been wanting to do that since halfway through the horse ride."

"Really?" I smiled.

She nodded. "Really. You're cute. And you're cool. And yeah, I want to see if A.D.'s stories about you are true."

I took a deep breath. "And Jeff's okay with it, because HE understands that you're allowed to feel lust, to desire passion, and to seek out a little variety in your sex life. And none of that means you love him any less."

"Absolutely. It means I love him more." Kaitlyn beamed at me. "I picked a great boyfriend."

"And so did I," Adrienne enthused, rubbing my shoulder before lightly rapping her knuckles on my noggin. "He can a bit dense sometimes, but his heart is in the right place and he's willing to learn."

I arched an eyebrow. "Thanks ... I think."

Adrienne shrugged. "Now back to my carefully laid plans for what we were supposed to be doing in here..."

Kaitlyn burst out laughing and abruptly kissed me again. Her hand went back to rubbing my head, and she began to squirm in my lap a little. Her other hand began to stroke my shoulder, and staring deep into my eyes with those brilliant green irises of hers, she ordered calmly, "Ben, stop worrying about my boyfriend. Jeff and I have done this before, and we'll do it again. Actually, we both kinda get off on listening to each other tell stories of the stuff we've done with other people. We'll cuddle in bed, touching each other, caressing each other..."

Kaitlyn had started caressing and touching my chest and arms. Then, her hand slid beneath her body in search of my package while she moved her lips to my ear.

"Fondling each other," she breathed. I felt myself stiffen at the heat in her voice.

Adrienne now joined us, sliding onto the armrest immediately behind Kaitlyn. My girlfriend leaned over, rubbing Kaitlyn's arm and trailing her fingertips down the other blonde's back before gently kissing Kaitlyn's neck.

Jeff's girlfriend giggled at the ticklish touch and fixed her eyes on mine from only inches away. She was back in seductive, "attracting a man's attention" mode, and she murmured in a hushed, erotic tone, "I know that tonight, in our room just down the hall, he's going to tell me how tight and wet Mia's pussy felt wrapped around his cock. I know he's going to tell me just how hard he squeezed her tits. I know he's going to finger my little asshole while explaining in exquisite detail how wide he stretched Rebecca's..."

My dick was now rock hard, and Kaitlyn grinned as she molded my pants around it with her hand. And she finished by pleading in a whimpering tone that made it impossible for me to disappoint her, "Don't make me go back and tell him all WE did was talk."

"Of course not," I sighed, my sigh turning into a bit of a groan as she began to stroke my shaft back and forth. Moments later, she stopped stroking and instead went to work on my zipper.

Just behind her, I saw Adrienne slip some catch behind her neck, letting her entire halter-top dress drop to her ankles. She hadn't bothered to wear underwear beneath the dress, so once she stepped out of the garment she was fully naked save for six-inch black pump heels with peep toes and ankle straps.

With a smile, Adrienne asked me, "Don't you think Jeff would rather hear about how you and I crawled over every inch of his girlfriend's skin? Don't you think he'd rather her tell him about how hard my nipples felt in her mouth, how sweet my pussy tastes, and how thick your cock felt in her cunt?"

"I wanna feel your cock in my cunt, Ben," Kaitlyn pleaded, nodding her head vigorously up and down. "And I wanna get my boyfriend so revved up that he won't be able to wait to shove HIS cock into my cunt."

"Let's give Kaitlyn the best damn Big Ben AND Adrienne Experience we've ever done," Adrienne crooned before nibbling her way along Kaitlyn's shoulder and baring her teeth at the young blonde's neck, Dracula-style. She bit down gently and playfully before adding, "Let's blow her freakin' mind."

"Yes, blow my freakin' mind," Kaitlyn agreed. "But only after I rub my big, mouthwatering breasts all over your face and then cram every last inch of your cock down my throat."

Or ... you know ... you could just talk...

Shut up, you.

I liked Kaitlyn's suggestion more.


I'm not going to bore you with the details of that threesome Adrienne and I had with Kaitlyn as we crawled all over the pool table, got grains of sand wedged into unfortunate crevices on the shuffleboard, and even rutted across the waxy surface of the bowling lanes. Suffice to say that it was spectacular, and I'll leave it at that.

...

Or maybe I will bore you a little.

It started right there on that armchair. Kaitlyn turned to straddle my lap with a knee to either side of me as she grabbed my head in her hands and shoved my face into that diamond cutout in the middle of her "stare at my BOOBIES" dress. She mashed my face with those melons for a bit while my hands found their way underneath her hem, and my fingers toyed with the strap of her black lace thong before I grabbed hold of her firm buttcheeks and grinded her body down against my bulge.

But just when I thought she and I were going to get things started, Kaitlyn dismounted the armchair and stepped aside. Like I said, Adrienne was buck naked save for a pair of six-inch black pump heels with peep toes and ankle straps, and as hot as I was for "new pussy", my supermodel girlfriend had no trouble getting my attention.

Adrienne literally hopped onto my lap, straddling me the same way Kaitlyn had before. Also just like Kaitlyn, she grabbed my head in her hands, but instead of mashing my face with her melons, she tilted my head back and speared her tongue down my throat.

My girlfriend writhed in my lap like a sinuous serpent, and she hissed in excitement as I ran my hands all over her naked body. Kaitlyn had unzipped my slacks but left me tucked inside my shorts, but Adrienne now extracted my cock and jacked it slowly in her hand. I slid my hands up the bumps of her vertebrae before grasping her shoulders from behind, and I held on for dear life as the renewed passion of her kiss set off nuclear explosions behind my eyeballs.

By the time Adrienne pulled back for air, I was ready to FUCK. My hesitation had been washed aside, replaced by pure, naked lust. Letting go of my cock, Adrienne trapped it between my belly and her naked pussy, and she raised a turgid nipple to my lips so I could suckle while rolling my eyes up to witness the beauty of her smiling face. But before I could progress us any closer to fucking, Adrienne swung a leg back and dismounted the chair as well, standing up on the floor with one hand touching the armrest while she gestured back toward Kaitlyn.

"I always wanted to introduce you like this," Adrienne announced with a theatrical bow. "Tiger, meet 'Kitten'. Kitten, meet Tiger."

'Kitten' was on all fours just in front of the chair, licking her lips lasciviously and keeping her eyes fixed on mine as she slowly crawled forward and up my legs. An outsider might perceive a woman crawling on hands and knees toward a sexually-aroused man to be a demeaning act, but it was clear by the expression on Kaitlyn's face that this 'kitten' was in the dominant position, while I was merely the prey that would satiate her current hunger. Her smile was full of predatory teeth, her eyes gleamed, and even her fingernails made claw-like clacking sounds on the hardwood as she approached.

She did say she was gonna rub her big, mouthwatering breasts all over your face and manhood and then cram every last inch of your cock down her throat. Well ... she did the tits in the face thing already, so...

Fuck, yeah.

But instead of immediately cramming my cock down her throat, Kaitlyn paused with her mouth only inches away from my waving mushroom head. Her right hand went to my left knee, her fingernails poking through the microfiber material of my pants to slightly indent my skin. Her left knee mounted the cushion to my right, elevating her up to my level. And her left hand struck out, latching onto my shoulder while she bared her fangs and readied herself to strike.

Shit, she's not gonna bite you, is she?

She didn't bite. She giggled. "Hi, Tiger," Kaitlyn greeted with a twinkle in her eye.

My eyes briefly yo-yoed to the inverted diamond cutout of her dress and the big, beautiful boobs squished within. But I forced myself to focus on her face as I replied, "Hi, Kitten."

"You sure you want me to do this? I mean, we just met this morning and don't know each other very well. You don't know my favorite color or other little details about my life, like how much I love the feel of a thick, throbbing dick pulsing with energy as it fills my mouth. Or how John tells me I'm so talented at using the little tippy-end of my tongue to pleasure his prick. And let me tell you, that man has had quite a few blowjobs from quite a few different women, so he really knows quality when he feels it. You don't know these things about me, not yet at least, so maybe instead of me sucking your dick into my mouth and giving you one of the most amazing blowjobs of your life, we should take a step back and--"

Kaitlyn abruptly shut up as I grabbed the back of her head and gave her a hungry look. She stared at me with wide green eyes as I growled roughly, "What's your favorite color?"

She grinned. "Vermillion. Some people think it's a kind of green, but--"

"Good enough," I interrupted, yanking her face down toward my crotch. And THEN she crammed every last inch of my cock down her throat.

From that moment on I was lost. I forgot about everything outside this room: her boyfriend, my other girlfriend, the other people in this house. Here, within these walls, it was only me, Kaitlyn, and Adrienne. And while I was fully cognizant that our "relationship" wouldn't really last beyond this night, I was going to enjoy it while it did.

I groaned at the sensations shooting through my nerves, coupled with the visual of this gorgeous, gorgeous creature pleasuring my dick to the best of her abilities. Kaitlyn hadn't been lying about her prowess, as her lips, tongue, and inner cheeks massaged my shaft in rippling waves that somehow felt like a ring of ecstasy that surrounded my circumference and traveled upwards along my shaft from base to tip over and over again, replicating the motion of her head bobbing up and down without actually bobbing her head up and down. I have no idea how she did it, but it felt fantastic. And I placed a hand on top of her head to keep her from moving or stopping whatever she was doing while letting my own head loll over the backrest so I could close my eyes and focus on the incredible sensations.

Meanwhile, Adrienne had circled behind the chair and reached around to unbutton my shirt. While she did so, she draped her tits down on top of my face, which of course made me lick and suckle and nip at whatever I could reach. Once finished with my buttons, she pulled back far enough to give me an upside-down kiss. And we finally removed my shirt to leave me naked except for my pants which had fallen around my ankles.

Then Adrienne went to kneel next to Kaitlyn.

Spectacular.

Together, the two blondes nearly made me cum. They took turns sucking my cock, one of them stroking the shaft and the other gnawing on my knob before switching. Sometimes they plain made out with each other with my cockhead trapped between their mouths. Everything they did just worked for me; no surprise there. Sure, it took them a little while to figure out each other's moves and hash out their coordination, but their obvious desire to pleasure me mingled with their equally obvious desire to play together kept up the momentum of delight even when they had to pause and figure things out. In the end I had to push them both away lest I bring our playtime to an abrupt, premature end. It wasn't that I worried about my ability to get it back up. But I knew this night would be a marathon, not a sprint, and I wanted to save every bullet I could for what still lay ahead.

I switched places with Kaitlyn, putting her on the armchair instead of me. Adrienne and I grinned at each other, and just like in our old college days when we mowed down Tri-Delt after Tri-Delt together, we did our best to give this young coed the Big Ben AND Adrienne Experience. Spoken language wasn't needed, as we communicated with just our eyes, our smiles, and maybe a head-nod or two. Call it a burgeoning mystical connection or just call it chemistry after a ton of experience together, Adrienne and I had our teamwork down pat and we put that poor girl through the wringer, so that by the time we were done she was a sweaty, limp, unconscious mess on the floor.

I'm not ashamed to say that we destroyed that "stare at my BOOBIES" dress; in fact, I'm rather proud of it. Kaitlyn knew how much I liked it and when were done, she gave me its remnants as a keepsake of sorts, like the few panties I'd begun to collect lately. Oh, I didn't keep any of those things for long – that would be a little creepy, actually – but I still brought the tatters of that dress back home to show Sasha and recount for her the way I'd bent Kaitlyn face-down over the pool table and pounded the shit out of her from behind. And I'll never forget that for the very last few moments Kaitlyn ever wore that dress, she was flat on her back across that very pool table with me dipping my balls into her mouth every now and again between cycles of shoving my cock through that inverted diamond cutout so I could fuck my dick into her tightly-pressed cleavage. I even came that way, squirting my load so that my cum would stain the fabric from the inside. And after marking my territory, so to speak, I roared with a final burst of adrenaline and literally tore that diamond cutout open with my bare hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.