Old Soldiers Never Die - Cover

Old Soldiers Never Die

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Karl Steiner always wanted to be a soldier. He was too young for the last war and the country was slow to get ready for the next one. Still, he knew what he wanted and he made sure his skills were advanced and that he would be ready when the time would come. All they had to do was to get rid of the stuffy old government and fill it with the followers of the supreme leader and march forth to the fulfillment of the "New Order" and the promise of the Thousand Year Reich.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

At the time of the Twin Towers debacle, Steiner passed his eightieth birthday. Even he had to admit that he was now officially an old man.

His wife Sam was thirty years younger than him and was just finishing up a bout with menopause that made it difficult for her to line up her sights properly when making a shot. He had a twenty-year-old son called Carlos that was the product of his days hiding in South America to avoid the Nazi hunters who were true believers in the “Never Forget” philosophy and were happily terminating many of his old comrades all over the world. It was at a time when survival was the name of the game and the Soviet Empire was crumbling faster than the Fall of the Roman Empire two thousand years prior.

His World War Two compatriots were moldering in graves in this new world of American global dominance. He still had plenty of aging new men from the disgraceful French lack of spine in Diem Bien Phu that acted as a link to the past within his organization but he knew the “old ways” were gone forever only a memory hidden in the dusty hallways of deserted SS barracks in Bavaria still occupied by American troops too young to remember what that war was all about.

When the nosy Americans asked him what he “did”, his response was in one word only with no explanation...”Retired”.

He had recently fallen into the habit of carrying a sawed-off shotgun under his jacket or coat because his eyes had deteriorated so badly that he knew sniping was out of the question. He remembered carrying a similar weapon on the Eastern Front and loved the simplicity of its ability to cut a swath through opponents in any direction with indiscriminate ruthlessness.

At least his prostrate had held up and he reveled in mounting his sister-in-law’s lush body and showing her he was still able to rut her well enough to cause her to produce female juices. He knew she secretly feared him in the hidden recesses of her devious mind but she was a good girl and knew when it was time to go down on her knees or bend over for his pleasure when the mood hit him.

His son Carlos had just graduated from an average university in the nearby city and managed to stay out of trouble a lot better than most of his youthful peers. The boy had a pair of oriental shadows constantly in his wake in the form of two Chinese sisters proficient in martial arts and willing to give their lives to protect his untrained ass in difficult situations.

Carlos Steiner was a good-looking boy.

He was a typical Aryan youth reminding Steiner of the ill-advised scheme to re-populate the Third Reich with little replicas of the ideal man. The only thing out of character for the boy was his given name of “Carlos”. It was of course Steiner’s way of glorifying the infamous “Jackel” for his success in being a credible double agent and following his own way in eluding the authorities in most continents. The boy was bi-lingual and was comfortable in both Spanish and English. He also spoke to a lesser degree German and Russian but he was able to pass by with both of those languages after a few months immersed in the daily business of conversing in the language inside the target country without the constrictions of school-taught language training.

His pair of female bodyguards had also done their level best to polish his love-making skills sometimes working in concert to seduce him into various compromising positions. They would often engage in three-way sex and shower and bathe together with little sense of awkwardness found in twenty something males spending the bulk of their time chasing after pussy in all its glory in all the wrong places.

Both girls who were born on Okinawa to Chinese parents were black belt practitioners of martial arts and they were proficient in the use of throwing knives, archery equipment and in firing both handguns and long rifles to eliminate a threat. Yet to look at their sweet, innocent faces the average person would never suspect that they were highly trained security personnel and were able to protect their employer with a high degree of skill.

Carlos wanted to take a major in medicine but had to change to a business degree because he just did not have the requisite knowledge of science to succeed as a medical doctor. It was a disappointment to him because he was not all that much in favor of a nine to five job behind a desk doing accounting tasks that held little interest to him. Still, he wanted to please his father and he accepted a job at a minor Wall Street Bank that had its roots in West Germany and had offices in almost every civilized country in Europe.

His job there was to send and receive coded messages from all over the world for shifting funds from account to account and sell and buy stocks, bonds and do currency exchanges for clients doing large scale transfers. He worked in a basement with no windows and there were only three men and thirty- seven women in the sealed basement coding and decoding transmissions in a secure mode for all their international clients. The bank was actually part of the Steiner worldwide operation that funded covert activities and special projects for former Third Reich interests.

One of Steiner’s areas of expertise was the financing and sale of weapons to countries and organizations that were engaged in conventional warfare around the globe and he was able to find suppliers and purchasers of the high profit arms deals acting as a broker or agent sometimes for both sides at the same time.

Carlos knew his father was involved in many of the worldwide deals but he only participated in the originating of the deal and the sums of money transferred never being curious about the items being sold or bought by the clients. It actually didn’t matter to him if it was wheat, sardines or tractors that were being bought and sold and he was only interested in the commission he was able to squeeze out of the deal for his bosses at the bank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.