Old Soldiers Never Die - Cover

Old Soldiers Never Die

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Karl Steiner always wanted to be a soldier. He was too young for the last war and the country was slow to get ready for the next one. Still, he knew what he wanted and he made sure his skills were advanced and that he would be ready when the time would come. All they had to do was to get rid of the stuffy old government and fill it with the followers of the supreme leader and march forth to the fulfillment of the "New Order" and the promise of the Thousand Year Reich.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Steiner knew he was in trouble the moment he ran into the loud-mouthed female from the Bronx called Thea Schwarz. She was not really a looker, but she demanded attention with her strident personality that reminded him of his early days back in Berlin with the high school girls that had a different outlook on life than his aristocratic Prussian background.

When she spoke English, it was with a German accent.

When she spoke German, it was with a Jewish accent.

She was in her late fifties, but still had a firm body and her body was well tanned by years on the French Riviera. The flamboyant woman had diamond earrings dangling and sparkling in the mid-day sun and no less than a diamond on each hand. He sized her up as being recently divorced because she lacked the confidence of a happily married woman, and she was wearing her skirt a bit too short and a bit to tight for a female of her age. It was obvious that she was a feline on the hunt for suitable cock wherever she might find it in the city of seven million.

Steiner generally tended to avoid anyone with a Jewish background after years of running from Nazi hunters in various countries. Still, he always had a taste for females of that background and was never a believer in the genetic silliness of his Nazi superiors. He considered all that nonsense completely political, and he did his best to follow orders and stay out of range of the leader’s strange obsession with genocidal issues that frankly disgusted him deep inside.

He knew he was in the list of wanted Nazis but never felt that was justified in his case because he and his men while technically members of the party never participated in any operation either covert or overt against civilians in any war-zone.

When dealing with the strident Zionists or members of the Mossad, he had learned the hard lesson that in the face of six million dead, such technicalities were of little consequence.

His daughter had been consumed by a fire of an exploding car bomb intended for him and after that he elected to insulate himself from most other members of the human race simply as a matter of survival.

Even now, he was using a financial cover of sorts to disguise his true identity but was wise enough to constantly be on his guard and look over his shoulder at the most innocent of creatures in close proximity.

It was a scant six months after the twin towers bombing in lower Manhattan and the passions of sadness and anger ran high in all parts of the Metropolis. He was sitting quietly with a group of old men playing chess in the shadows of the trees lining the Grand Concourse. He knew all their faces but not their names and they knew his face but had no idea who he really was. That was the way of things in those days, and he was in total concert with the anonymity of being a nameless old man surrounded by Russians and Jews lucky enough to survive the wars and vestiges of time.

His opponent was an effeminate Jewish oldster with a penchant for staying always on the defense and never committing any of his minor pieces to the risk of death or capture.

Steiner hated that sort of opponent.

He knew it was a weakness on his part because he was always of the opinion of “Nothing ventured, nothing gained.”

He surmised the old Jew had either Russian or Ukrainian blood in his veins because this style of play would usually end in a hard fought stalemate totally unsatisfying to his desire to win at all costs.

Steiner had recently turned eighty and he was beginning to get that “old man” feeling that he dreaded so much with each passing day. He was uncertain of the exact day of his birth, but he knew the year was about three or four years after the Russian revolution according to the stories his nanny told him in the Bavarian cottage where he was raised. He was one of those oddballs that had never joined the Hitler Youth, but he loved learning how to shoot properly and how to fight with the sabers and skinny blade of the fencing club at the local sports academy. His lack of party membership was overlooked at that time due to his proficiency with both weapons and he was taken into the sponsored scouting club as a “special” member with co-equal status.

He remembered his early years when he was so infatuated with the brash Jewish females in the school flouting their feminine charms and enticing the single-minded males into covert relationships that would be considered cardinal sins by the party authorities.

Steiner knew that his uncircumcised shaft was popular with the Jewish females looking for ride on the wild side with an unacceptable male unwelcome at their family dinner table.

In fact, it was a young Jewish schoolgirl that introduced him to the dirty side of sex with anal love-making because she certainly didn’t want any Nazi spawn in her belly. He explained that he was not a party member but it fell on deaf ears because the oversexed female was only looking for size and stamina and if it looked like a duck, talked like a duck and walked like a duck, a duck he most certainly was in their eyes.

He first became aware of Thea Schwarz standing behind him at the solid cement chessboard table in the park from the scent of her perfume. His sensitive nose was alerted to the presence of nubile pussy and his attention was diverted from the closing moves to a dissatisfying stalemate with the hunchbacked old man across from him on the other side of the table.

Steiner felt the pressure of a heated female hip on his shoulder, and he knew that he had to have this woman no matter what she looked like or who she was.

“Daddy, it is getting late, and we must visit Grandma before the sun sets. How much longer will you be at this game?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.