Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Saturday morning was an exact repeat of Friday’s. Claudia surprised Dan with the morning paper, and he was naked from the waist up, fresh from his shower. She wore different shorts and a nice low-cut top. You could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife as she waited for him to get dressed from his shower. They enjoyed another great blueberry breakfast served by Aunt Katherine. She pumped them both for information, trying to get all the juicy details about the night before. Neither one would give Katherine her answer, after all, they didn’t make love.

“What do you usually do on a Saturday?” He asked, glancing at her cleavage.

“Shopping and laundry. I know that sounds so exciting,” she sighed. Plus, today is the one Saturday a month I volunteer an afternoon at the hospital.”

“I’ll go shopping with you if you like, then I should do some work on my book. For some reason I’ve been a little distracted the past few days,” he smiled.

“I’d like that.”


Dan enjoyed the simple act of grocery shopping with Claudia. When he was married to Connie, they couldn’t go anywhere without her being recognized and hounded for a picture or autograph. Dan wasn’t jealous; he had his own writer’s fame. He just yearned to have a somewhat normal life.

Dan pushed the shopping cart as Claudia picked out the food items she needed. It didn’t take long for whispering and finger-pointing to begin among the town’s busybodies. Who was this handsome stranger with her?

Stopping in the fruit and vegetable section, she said, “I don’t need much in groceries with just myself to feed. A lot of the time, I’ll eat at Aunt Katherine’s when she doesn’t have guests staying. I could buy more food if you’d come to my place for supper tomorrow night.” She offered.

“A candlelit supper for two, that’s very romantic. I’d love to, Claudia,” Dan smiled.

“I’ll make my one pot wonder. It’s simple to prepare but tastes so good!”

“I bet it does. I’ve got the impression you’re great at anything you do. I’ll bring the wine,” he added. He touched her hand on the shopping cart and stole a quick kiss. She returned the kiss with affection.

Dan helped Claudia pick out what she needed in groceries. He disappeared into the next aisle when she had company. Her two best friends, Kim and Tracy, stopped her in the frozen food aisle to chat. Dan was picking out a breakfast cereal in the next aisle for her, and he returned with a box in each hand.

“I didn’t know if you wanted the store brand or commercial brand kind of cereal,” he commented, his eyes looking at each box. The women gazed wide-eyed at Dan as he questioned Claudia.

“No name will be fine, thank you,” she smiled, and he returned the unwanted box without noticing either girl.

“What a great-looking stud! Where did you find him, Claudia?” Kim exclaimed, gazing at Dan’s ass as he turned the aisle corner.

“I met him Thursday. He’s a great guy with a nice personality, too. He’s staying at Aunt Katherine’s until his SUV is fixed.”

“You lucky bitch, I’m so jealous,” Tracy added.

“I sure wouldn’t kick him out of my bed for eating crackers ... or my pussy!” Kim quipped, and they laughed.

“Have you and him, you know, fucked yet?” Kim asked directly.

“Is that all you ever have on your mind, is sex?”

“You bet it is!” She smiled.

“I’m sure we would have fucked last night, but I backed out,” Claudia confided.

“Are you fucking nuts?” Kim questioned. “I’d fuck him in a minute!”

“Last night at the movies, he did give me the best finger-fucking of my life!”

“You let him finger your pussy right in the movie theatre?” Tracy exclaimed.

“I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs when he made me cum, it felt so great!”

“He sure beats the guys that live around here,” Tracy sighed.

“That is certain, but there is something I’m not quite sure about about him, and in a bad way too,” she pondered.

Claudia still wondered if Dan was the one who beat and robbed the old woman from Lockport. He might be hiding in plain sight to fool the police until he can drive his SUV again and escape.


Dan walked around the aisle corner towards Claudia, spotting two women standing on either side of her. Kim and Tracy straightened up seeing this sexy stranger approach. They gave their tank tops a tug to show more cleavage and smiled. Dan’s eyes glanced them over. They each wore a white mini shirt, showing off their nicely shaped legs. He felt their eyes examining him from head to toe. All three were mentally stripping Dan naked.

“Dan Davenport, these are my best friends, Kim and Tracy,” Claudia introduced.

“Hello ladies,” Dan smiled, offering his right hand to each.

He quickly gazed over each one, appreciating their mid-thirties beauty. Each shook his hand in return, smiling and offering a hello, Dan in reply. Dan figured both girls were about five feet four and weighed around 130 pounds.

Kim was a light brown brunette with lighter blonde streaks in her hair. She had brown eyes and a cute button nose. Tracy had slightly darker hair with matching streaks and blue eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.