Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The next morning, Dan enjoyed his jog through the small town. Middleton had barely 2,000 people, including cats and dogs. Several people up that early gave the stranger a friendly ‘good morning,’ followed by lingering stares. He liked the quietness of the small town and sat on the veranda for a moment before taking his shower. Dan’s thoughts continually returned to Claudia. His writer’s block was beginning to melt away, giving him inspiration for the next portion of his book.


“Just a minute,” Dan said, loudly responding to the knock at his room door. He walked over, a bath towel covering him from his low hips to his knees. He continued to dry his hair with a second towel as he opened the door.

“News ... paper ... delivery,” Claudia said in halted words. Her eyes widened, her mouth falling open, seeing Dan’s naked upper body. He was startled by the presence of this beauty so early.

“Forgive me; I just got out of the shower. My, my, such personal service,” he grinned, taking the paper from her.

She usually wears a blouse and slacks to work; however, this morning she wore her favourite sundress. Dan admired how the white-flowered, blue fabric hugged her shape, falling about six inches above the knees. The beautiful profile of her body seemed to bring the flowers to life. Respectful in style for the public, it also gave Dan a hint of cleavage and a good view of her slender legs.

“Care to come in?” He asked, offering his hand and showing the way.

Claudia gazed over Dan’s upper body. He seemed in nice shape for his age. She eyed the towel hanging low on his hips, silently wishing it would fall to the floor. She now had a full view of him from the waist up, and it sure wasn’t disappointing! He looked very fit, with a slight belly and pronounced biceps and chest muscles. He saw Claudia looking him over and was glad he continued to keep in shape.

“Would you mind having some company for breakfast?” She wondered.

“I’d love it. I’ll get dressed and be right out,” he said, quickly gathering his clothes and closing the bathroom door.


Claudia wandered around the room, being a little nosy. Who was this handsome stranger that was already making her heart flutter? She saw a laptop on the desk open to a page of paragraphs. A suitcase open with clothes askew, his wet, dirty clothes from yesterday in a heap on the floor. On the bed, she noticed a book, ‘101 Ways to Commit Murder,’ some men’s and women’s jewellery, and three groups of military medals. She looked at the medals, turning her head to read the various inscriptions. Claudia could see they were from WWI, WW2, and the Vietnam War.

Dan caught her off guard coming out of the bathroom, afraid she had been caught snooping on him. “My aunt does make a mean blueberry pancake,” she said, referring to last night’s conversation.

Her nostrils flared, breathing in the fresh aroma of his cologne. Claudia led the way downstairs to Aunt Katherine’s kitchen. She noticed them both and wondered if Claudia had had sex with Dan just moments before.

“It’s about time you two came downstairs. I was beginning to wonder what you might be doing. I didn’t hear the headboard banging against the bedroom wall,” she teased them.

“Aunt Katherine!” Claudia exclaimed, her face reddening.

“I think you two make a lovely looking couple,” she smiled.

She served them both a hearty meal of blueberry pancakes along with great-tasting coffee. The meal was perfect in taste as well as in company. Claudia noticed that Dan was left-handed with his fork and coffee cup. Katherine was working her matchmaking magic, bringing Dan and Claudia closer by the second.

“I’ll let you choose the best restaurant in town for our dinner,” Dan said of their evening plans.

“Once a month, the theatre shows the movie voted for by the public. Tonight it’s showing my favourite romantic movie, The Notebook, starring Ryan Gosling and Rachael McAdams,” she said, sipping her coffee.

“I remember that one. Who knew that a romance with so much friction could endure a lifetime? They really loved each other,” he commented.

“I’d love to have a long marriage like that,” she sighed, glancing at him.

“Me too, I always like Tam Hanks and Meg Ryan together in their movies; ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ and ‘You’ve Got Mail,’ were my favourites. Their movies made me think they should have been married in real life,” he said.


Dan drove to the local GM dealership while Claudia busied herself with the Newsletter. Her thoughts frequently turned to Dan, and she found herself humming, no particular song, just feeling happy. Dan noticed a distinctive wobble in the right front wheel, and the mechanic confirmed that several parts would have to be replaced. The parts wouldn’t be in until later in the day, and since the shop is closed on Saturdays, his car couldn’t be repaired until Monday morning.

“Now I have a reason to stay and see more of Claudia,” he commented, taking a cab ride to her office.


“And now for the noon news. Police report that eighty-seven-year-old Angela Wilson of Lockport was brutally attacked in her farmhouse early yesterday afternoon. Relatives became worried when Mrs. Wilson failed to show up for a church gathering. Police state she was the victim of a home invasion that left her battered and bruised. She was able to fend off her attacker, stating she scratched his arms and neck as well as cutting the top of his right hand with a knife. She describes her attacker as a male in his mid- to late-thirties, approximately six feet tall, and weighing about 200 pounds. He was wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans.”

“Mrs. Wilson reports that some family jewellery, along with war medals from WW1, WW2, and the Vietnam War, were stolen. She told police she saw the culprit leaving in a dark blue SUV, possibly a Chevrolet or Cadillac, with out-of-state license plates. The vehicle had suffered damage to the right front bumper and fender after striking a piece of farm machinery. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the local police or Crime Stoppers.”


Claudia returned to her office from distributing the newsletter to various businesses in time to hear the weather report. She missed the news about the assault and robbery of the elderly woman from Lockport.

“Did you hear about the old woman in Lockport getting beaten and robbed right in her farmhouse?” Jimmy, Claudia’s part-time helper, asked.

“No, I didn’t, Jimmy.”

“Some guy wearing a blue shirt and jeans stole some jewellery and Army medals from her. I guess she was able to scratch him on the arms and neck and stab him in the right hand. The police say he was driving a blue SUV with front end damage, maybe a Chevy or Cadillac, and it had out-of-state plates.”

Claudia’s eyes widened, and her mouth fell open, matching the clues from meeting Dan yesterday. “Oh my god, no, it couldn’t be. Jimmy must be mistaken; it couldn’t possibly have been Dan,” she thought. “I wonder if the guy was trying to kill the woman?” She asked.

“I don’t know about you, but I’d be pretty damn embarrassed if an eighty-seven-year-old woman got the better of me,” Jimmy joked. Claudia dismissed the notion that Dan could be that brutal. “However, he does write books about murdering people.” Her thoughts trailed off.

The squeaky door announced another visitor. Claudia looked up to see Dan entering. “Hi, beautiful,” he smiled.

“Hi Dan,” she smiled, as he approached.

She eyed his day-old injuries and dismissed the notion that Dan could be the culprit. Claudia introduced Jimmy, and they shook hands.

“It looks like you fought with a cat or worse,” Jim said, observing Dan’s wounds.

“You should see the other guy,” he joked.

“Or the woman?” Claudia thought.

“My SUV needs parts on the front wheel replaced. They can’t work on it until Monday.”

“So what are you going to do until then?” She wondered.

“My damaged SUV isn’t the only reason I want to stay in Middleton,” he smiled at her.

“And what might the other reason be?” She coyly inquired.

“To see more of you, of course,” he replied with a captivating smile. Claudia felt her heart skip a beat.


Claudia gave Jimmy a stack of newsletters to deliver to more stores and businesses, and he left. She then explained her operation to Dan. At one point, she was leaning over her desk, and the scoop neckline of her dress puffed out, giving Dan an excellent view down the opening. Dan could see her medium-sized breasts supported by a low-cut white bra. She glanced up and caught his eyes looking at her. She peered down, seeing her tits, and then back at Dan. She smiled, knowing he was looking at her tits, and continued talking.

“You can move closer to me if you like,” she suggested. Her heart beat faster at her boldness.

She kept her pose as Dan came up close beside her. She continued to talk, letting him look at her all he wanted. Her face flushed as she deliberately let Dan look down her dress at her breasts. She hadn’t done this to any guy before.

She had several errands to complete before the end of the day, and Dan, having taken a cab to see Claudia, decided to walk back to the bed and breakfast. People were friendly enough, saying hello to him along the way. Claudia said she’d pick up Dan at 5:30. The movie didn’t start until eight, giving them plenty of time for dinner.

“Did you hear about the poor woman in the next town over who was beaten and robbed?” Katherine asked Dan, sitting on the porch swing.

No, I didn’t.” Dan rubbed the cut on his right hand as Aunt Katherine explained the news report.

“She’s lucky he didn’t kill her,” he commented. He turned down her offer to wash his dirty clothes and arranged to wash them himself. Katherine made no connection between Dan and the woman’s robbery.


The late afternoon sun was turning the day into another scorcher. Dan took a second leisurely walk around town, sitting on a park bench and observing people and making notes. He was picking up more ideas for his book. He returned to his air-conditioned room, where he laboured over his next few chapters.

The words flowed effortlessly from his fingertips. He could feel his old writing spirit returning, largely due, he was sure, to Claudia. Pausing after two hours, he had his first thoughts of what it might be like to make love with her. Dan concluded his afternoon with a good nap, envisioning him and Claudia together.

Dan sat on the veranda, waiting for his date with Claudia. He decided to wear a white polo shirt and black cargo shorts. It was just too hot to wear jeans.

Claudia toiled over what to wear for Dan. “Should I wear a dress or slacks?” She pondered over her choice of wardrobe. She decided to wear the same shorts as last night. It was too hot for pants, and besides, she wanted Dan to be able to see a lot of her legs.

“Now for my top, should I show cleavage or not? Well, that’s a silly question; of course, I should. You can’t catch what you’re hunting if you don’t bait the trap,” she smiled, slipping on a newly purchased white tank top. The thin straps showed her bare shoulders nicely, while the built-in bra cups supported her breasts. It would show Dan more than enough cleavage to get his attention.


Claudia pulled into the driveway and met Dan halfway. His eyes widened with pleasure at the sexually clothed beauty before him. She smiled, as his eyes devoured her. “Nice top,” he said, admiring how her breasts filled it out.

“Thank you; you’re the first one to see me wear it.”

“I feel honoured.”

“Now you two kids have fun tonight and don’t come home too early,” Katherine prompted.

“Yes, Aunt Katherine!” Dan replied for both of them, “Hope you don’t mind. It just seemed natural to call her aunt.”

“I don’t mind at all; in fact, I kind of like it,” she smiled, backing out of the driveway. Claudia proudly pointed out places of interest to him as she drove to the restaurant.

“Did you hear about the old woman from Lockport who was beaten and robbed?” She asked.

Yes, I did; Aunt Katherine told me. The guy could have just as easily killed her,” he said.

“She’s lucky she was able to injure him and beat him off,” she added.

“Yes, very lucky. I bet the guy feels pretty shameful that an old woman got the better of him.”

Claudia wrinkled her brow in reluctant hurtfulness as Dan rubbed his injured right hand. “Oh Dan, please don’t tell me it’s you the police are looking for?” She thought. “But why should I fear him? I feel safe with Dan.”

“There are a lot of good restaurants in the area, but I like the Texas Roadhouse the best,” she boasted.

“Then you picked the right place. You deserve to have the best of everything in life, Claudia,” he said, smiling at her side profile.

“Damn, he’s such a sweet talker,” she thought.


Although reservations weren’t needed, she asked for the best table in the restaurant, on the window side, overlooking the park and duck pond. Dan pulled out her chair for seating and was surprised when he sat on her left instead of across from her. It felt unusual for her date to sit beside her, and she liked Dan’s closeness to her.

His eyes were busy taking in the profile and beauty of Claudia. He could easily see down her top between her breasts and the rise and fall of them as she breathed. Claudia caught Dan looking down at her top.

“I’m sorry, that’s rude of me to be looking down your beautiful top like that,” he said.

“That’s okay; I wouldn’t have worn this top if I didn’t want you to look at me. So feel free to look all you want; just don’t forget what my face looks like,” she kidded. Claudia’s heart fluttered at her bold offer.

“I could never forget such a beautiful face like yours, Claudia,” he said, touching her left hand.

She wasn’t the town slut, and none of the local sleazebags had gotten their hands on her body since her engagement was broken. She had long ago conceded she wouldn’t have sex very often, at least with a man. Luckily, her trusty dildo was always within arm’s reach for the times she dreamed of her perfect man. However, she would admit to wondering what it might be like to make love with Dan.

“How could I not look at your face when gazing upon such beauty?” Dan replied again.

He raised his left hand, turning her chin towards him, and boldly planted a light kiss on her lips. Claudia could feel her face turn crimson, blushing from the unexpected show of affection. She paused a moment, then freely returned the kiss. Her heart was beating faster, and she glanced around the room; surely people were watching them. In a small town, it wouldn’t take long for gossip to circulate.

The Texas Roadhouse was already three-quarters full at 5:30 when their waitress brought them their menus. Dan scanned his menu for one of his favourite meals.

“I’ll have the chicken breast meal with a baked potato and a glass of milk,” he asked. The waitress looked at Claudia. She thought for a moment,

“That sounds good to me; I’ll have the same, except for coffee instead of milk.”

“Also, can I have an ice cube in my milk, please?” He asked.

“That’s different, having an ice cube in your milk.”

“I like my milk cold. I got the idea from a guy I saw in a restaurant in Bellville, Ontario.”


They enjoyed their conversation while waiting for their meal. Dan concentrated on looking at Claudia eye-to-eye. Even though her breasts were there for gazing at, except for the occasional glance, he preferred to concentrate on her lovely face.

“I get the feeling that a dozen pairs of eyes are looking at us,” he said, gazing around the crowded room.

“There are two reasons why. One, around here, a stranger draws attention, and secondly, but more importantly, I’m with the most handsome man in town.”

“Thank you, and obviously you should have your vision checked,” he kidded.

“I can see just fine, thank you.” Her eyes widen with interest in him.

“Excuse me,” a woman said, approaching Dan. “But aren’t you Daniel Davenport the murder mystery writer?” He was tempted to say, ‘no, he just looks like him.’

“Yes, I am,” he confessed, his hiding place having been found.

“I thought it was you. I’m Janet Turner.”

“Hi Janet. Nice to see you again,” Claudia said to her friend.

“Hi Claudia,” Janet replied, recognizing her.

“I’ve read all your books, Mr. Davenport. I’m almost finished with number six, ‘Killer Twice Removed,’” she boasted. She offered her hand and then removed her copy of his book from her handbag. Claudia looked on wide-eyed at the revelation that her Dan was some kind of celebrity.

“I’d be so happy and honoured if you’d please sign my book?”

“It would be my pleasure, Janet.” Dan took the book and pen from her and wrote on the inside page, above the credits.

“Just for your information, I’m working on two more books,” he confided in a low voice.

“Can I please take your picture? It would mean so much to me!” She pleaded.

“Of course you can.”

Janet took out her cell phone and trained it on Dan, “You don’t mind if my girlfriend is in the picture with me?”

“No,” she said, acknowledging Claudia, being happy to have another souvenir.

“Claudia, you’re his girlfriend? You are so lucky,” Janet smiled. Dan put his right arm around Claudia’s waist, hugging her close. She loved his closeness and bent her right arm across his chest, subconsciously saying, ‘He’s mine.’

Claudia and Dan smiled like a happy couple as Janet took several pictures, the flash attracting attention from the dinner crowd. Dan held out his hand for her camera.

“Claudia, can you take a shot of Janet and me together?”

“Of course I can, Dan.” Janet told her where to press on her camera. Claudia turned to her left, and Janet lowered her head even with Dan’s. She put her right hand on his shoulder. Several more flashes went off.

“My girlfriends just won’t believe this! Thank you so much, Mr. Davenport!” Janet beamed like a young girl on Christmas morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.