My Slut Wife-book Four

by Ronski46

Copyright© 2014 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: A follow up to my previous slut wife stories relating what happened when we used a friends farm for a group photo session. If you object to gangbangs and M/F & F/F & F/Furry sex games this is not for you

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   .

Chapter 1

If you have read my previous three slut wife books you will be aware of how our relationship has developed over the years. For those who haven't this is a brief background.

Me and Jane have been married for some 6yrs now, during this time we have had various adventures with other couples and Jane has developed a taste for gang-bangs when she is the centre of attention for groups of guys.

For new readers she is now 27yrs old, 5'6'' tall with a superb 36d/26/36 figure, large brown nipples that come to attention, long and hard as rocks, almost as soon as she becomes excited, long black hair and a fully shaven pussy that gets very wet. Lucky for me I have yet to see her refuse to participate in any scenario, she is open-minded and very adventurous.

I have also developed what was a serious hobby into a full time occupation as a glamour photographer. About 2 years ago we purchased a 3 story high shop which I converted into a photographic studio with six different rooms laid out as 2 x bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dungeon and office set's. The dungeon being complete with a prison cage, a cross against one wall, a spanking bench and a gyno couch complete with leg braces and straps.

We hire these out to individuals and they can bring their own models or pick a model from my register of girls and guys. We also have group nights when our members can come along and take photos and videos of the available models that night, using the whole premises.

These are generally restricted to a maximum of 20 photographers per evening so we don't have too many people in each set. We usually have 4 girls available and five sets running keeping the kitchen clear to serve refreshments and food.

As you can imagine they are very popular and we have a pretty clear idea what our members like and who can keep what happens to themselves rather than talk about it too non-members.

Jane loves these evenings and is always one of the available models, her sessions often end up in her fucking with some of the guys or being tied up in the dungeon while being teased and fucked. I am a lucky guy as she quickly found out she is multi-orgasmic and she can have sex as long as there is a hard cock available or a suitable substitute in her pussy.

Some of the members also arrange to bring their wives and girlfriends along to model for the guys, some nights we only need them and Jane to keep everyone happy. They usually go that bit further than the normal models and I have fucked some of them myself alongside other guys. It's also not unusual for them to put on girl on girl shows for the guys to photograph and video.


Chapter 2

This story relates to one such husband and wife couple, Stuart and Amelia.

Stuart is early forties 5'10'' tall, slim build, average to good looks. Amelia is 37yrs old, attractive, long blonde hair, 34d/24/34 body, lovely smooth pink skin and good tits with pinky brown nipples and shaven pussy.

Stuart first turned up to hire a model and studio which after a couple of visits became him hiring a studio and bringing his wife along. After the first session with Amelia they asked me to supply a male model for her to pose with and they selected one from my portfolio. This session went very well for them with the model and Stuart both fucking her in the office set.

After this they became regulars and would both turn up for the group nights with Amelia and Jane performing singularly and together, and both taking part in gangbangs.

Amelia like Jane was sex mad and very open-minded to suggestions, often ending with her tied up in the dungeon legs spread and several hard cock's fucking her, Stuart like me when Jane was performing loved to watch the action.

After one group session they stayed behind after the others had left as they wanted to speak to us. Over coffee Stuart asked if we would be interested in using their home one weekend for a group shoot, my answer being 'Yes we would'.

I asked how big their place was and was it isolated enough to be suitable. The answer made me sit up as they explained that they has inherited a farm with a large six bedroom house, several outbuildings and barns as well as over 1000 acres of land. Their nearest neighbours were some 3 miles away and the property was set back over a mile from the nearest road.

They had both livestock and arable farming with tractors and various other large implements available to use during the day and the house and largest barn available to use as well. To me this seemed to be a fantastic opportunity to work out on location with very willing models. Stuart and Amelia explained they were not looking to make lots of money from this, they simply found the whole idea exciting so long as I could select the right members who would participate and keep very quiet about anything that may happen.

I agreed to mention the idea to some of my most trusted members without saying who's place we would use, we also agreed that the best thing was to arrange for them to turn up on the Saturday morning so as to use the location during the day and into the evening.

Stuart and Amelia would accommodate me and Jane Friday and Saturday night to give us time to set-up our equipment and dismantle it again. We agreed a date for four to six weeks later to give me chance to vet the people coming along.

I set about my task and with Jane's help we found ten guys who agreed to be sworn to secrecy and also willing to pay the fee to attend. One also wanted to bring along his girlfriend Lily, an Oriental girl 21yrs old with long dark hair, lovely black almond shaped eyes and a superb slim smooth skinned body. Lily is very sexy and has modelled for us at group sessions, she is very sub and loves to be tied up in the dungeon area to be fucked and toyed.

Stuart and Amelia agreed with our choices and Amelia was excited by the idea of Lily being available with her and Jane.

I went to see the farm one day to assess what we would need and was very surprised, the house was ideal with good large rooms and good sized bedrooms, so was very usable. The barn was actually a big stable block with stalls for six horses, hay storage at one end with an open work area with a cobbled surface kept very clean with just a solid wooden wheeled work bench sat to one side. Amelia said this was used whenever they needed to work on any of the three horses they owned as it could simply be wheeled into whichever pen it was required in.

Amelia was dressed in her horse riding gear with beige jodhpurs, a white blouse, black leather boots and belt and brown gloves tucked into her pocket. She looked stunning, fully made up and her long blonde hair braided down her back, I told her I could have thrown her on the straw and fucked her right there given the opportunity. Unfortunately their daughter was due home from school and she had to leave soon to collect her so we couldn't indulge.

I asked what they would do on the allocated week-end and they had arranged for their daughter to stay with friends for that time.


Chapter 3

The weekend of the shoot arrived and on the Friday afternoon we loaded everything into our Mercedes estate and drove to the farm arriving about 4pm. Stuart and Amelia were waiting so we unloaded our equipment and set it up in the bedroom we would use, plus one of the reception rooms, the remainder we took to the barn/stable block and set up facing the hay-bales where we had decided the girls would pose.

Amelia was looking excited and flushed, which I commented on, and she said she was really looking forward to a week-end of sex and posing while she teased the guys showing off her body. We went back to the house where Amelia had prepared a super 3 course dinner and Stuart was pouring a very nice Spanish Rioja wine which we demolished two bottles of between the four of us. Over the coffee's we discussed an order of events for the following day which was when Amelia brought up the subject of possibly posing with one of the horses. Nobody objected and Stuart asked if Jane had ever ridden or owned horses before, which she hadn't, and asked if she would like to meet the one they wanted to use for the shoot, so we all wandered out to the barn. It was a lovely warm summer evening and the barn was warm and inviting as the lights came on and in one of the stalls was a superb young black and white stallion which Stuart explained was actually their daughters horse as he wasn't too big and very calm.

Amelia went to his head and stoked his ears, speaking to him all the time and rubbing his neck. Jane said she was given to understand that stallions were difficult to handle especially if a mare was in the area. Amelia laughed and told her that this one is fine as she knew how to calm him down when required, Jane was intrigued and asked how?

Amelia looked at Stuart and asked him if she should explain, Stuart I noticed had a very hard cock thrusting at his trousers as he replied, 'Why don't you show Jane how it's done'?

Jane looked at me with one eyebrow raised and a smile on her lips as she said, 'Come on Amelia show us'

Amelia moved slowly down the stallions flanks talking to him all the time and using one hand to stroke his side while moving the other hand down and underneath him, he reacted with his nostrils flaring slightly as he knew what was coming. Slowly Amelia moved further towards his hind legs, allowing her hand to grip and rub his cock sheath, rubbing backwards and forwards. Me and Stuart were both by now leaning back against the stall sides with Jane between us, both of us sporting hard cocks in our trousers as I realized what Amelia was going to do. Jane leaned back between us and taking a cock in each hand she started to grip and rub us both, her breath beginning to come in small gasps as she became excited by the spectacle taking place in front of her.

Amelia looked over her shoulder at us and stooping down with her legs apart she started to use both hands on the horse cock that was starting to show. It slowly came out, pink and black with a cock end about eight inches long and some six inches round before expanding into a bigger solid main part about the size of a man's arm. Amelia was wanking the horse cock with both hands and then turning to Jane asked if she would come and help her.

Jane looked at me and I told her to go for it, as she stepped forward Amelia told her to go to the other side and do the same as she was. We were treated to the sight of the two of them using their hands to wank this virile young stallion, four hands working up and down its length as the stallion snorted and moved his hips in unison with them, getting excited as his cock grew to its full length and pre-cum started to dribble from the end. It was by now some two feet long and the girls could not get their hands around the circumference, so Jane used both hands together to form a circle as she rubbed it back and forth. Amelia worked on the very tip and end eight inches rubbing it with more energy, as the horse grew more excited he started to cum, his seed squirting out with great force onto her dress.

Jane was staring at her with her mouth half open, her face flushed in excitement as she watched Amelia sit back with a big smile on her face. Me and Stuart were both breathing heavily and rubbing hard cocks as Jane came round to help Amelia to stand up.

I had never seen this before although was aware that that porno video's of girls with horses were available, but to actually see it in the flesh was unbelievable.

We retreated back to the house and the girls went to clean up while Stuart poured four large gin and tonics. The girls came down in dressing gowns having showered and freshened up, took their drinks and sat on the sofa opposite us, crossing their legs to show off their legs. Stuart and me both went to shower as well and like the girls came back down in dressing gowns. Amelia and Jane sat at opposite ends of the sofa with their dressing gowns open, legs spread, fingers in their pussies and rubbing their clits as they watched each other masturbate. We didn't need any second invitations and Stuart stood behind Jane and I stood behind Amelia, both of us shedding our dressing gowns before leaning down to suck on a nipple and cup a breast in our hands. Amelia leant back offering both of her breasts to me, out of the corner of one eye I could see Jane and Stuart doing the same thing, Jane's large dark nipples hard and fully erect as Stuart sucked them and manipulated her generous tits. Amelia's pink smaller nipples were also rock hard and small gasps escaped her lips as she played with her pussy and clit, her hips moving in concentric circles as her orgasm grew.

Neither of the girls lasted for long, Jane starting to cum and her gasps sending Amelia over the edge as well. My fingers drifted down Amelia's flat stomach and onto her pubic mound before sliding further to find her erect clit and give it one final tweak sending her into a massive orgasm, Jane's screams of ecstasy joining Amelia's as both girls came together.

I held on to Amelia's breast and clit, sucking her hard nipple as shudders continued to run through her body, she jerked into the final throes of her orgasm, her pussy soaking wet and hot to my touch. She then reached out for my cock and pulling it towards her mouth she started to suck and wank me, running her tongue around the head and taking my length into her mouth as my cock grew to its full potential. She then sat up, using one hand to cup and fondle my balls and the other to wank my length she continued to suck the head and half my cock into her mouth. Looking sideways I saw that Stuart had Jane kneeling on the sofa and was giving her a hard fucking from behind, his cock pumping in and out of her wet pussy, Jane bucking back against him as her second orgasm built.

Amelia felt my cock grow harder and hotter and renewed her efforts on my throbbing cock as my own orgasm started to flow through my body, centering itself on my hard cock.

I could feel the sperm gathering in my balls and then run in ripples through my cock, Amelia never flinched, keeping my cock in her mouth as my spunk exploded into it, she swallowed hard as it ran down her throat. Stuart watching this also started to cum pumping his hard cock into Jane as his spunk erupted into her willing pussy, my multi-orgasmic wife having yet another smaller orgasm as she felt his hot seed inside of her. Her breasts heaving and trembling, her rock hard nipples blood engorged, her back arched as she thrust back against him to ensure every last bit of his cock was buried deep inside of her pussy.


Chapter 4

After our excursions we all retired to our bedrooms. Me and Jane both showered again and climbed naked into the bed, her spooning back against me as I fondled her breasts and nipples, pinching them gently and rubbing her hard nubs back to erection. She had one hand playing with her pussy and the other gripping my cock, gently squeezing and rubbing it.

I asked her what she thought of the stallion experience, her reply was she would do it again as watching his huge cock spurt his semen out had turned her on so much.

Amelia had admitted to Jane that whenever she did wank the stallion she also was very turned on, and that Stuart had asked her if she would let this huge horse cock fuck her in front of him, which so far she had refused to do as she was scared it would hurt too much.

I asked Jane what she thought and her reply was that she might so long as plenty of lubricant was available and she was sufficiently turned on. The thought of Jane being fucked by a horse so turned me on my cock was instantly hard and ready for action and as Jane slipped it into her wet pussy she stated that the idea obviously appealed to me as much as it did Stuart. My answer was to fuck her as hard as I could until we both had another orgasm, talking all the time about her fucking a big horse cock in front of a group of watchers.

The following morning we were all up and ready by 9am ready for people to arrive from 10am, Amelia had produced a full English breakfast to help sustain us until lunchtime and we started setting all the lights and taking the meter readings while we waited.

As people arrived they were offered refreshment's while we waited for everyone to gather in the lounge, as soon as Lily and her boyfriend arrived Amelia, Jane and Lily disappeared into the main bedroom to prepare themselves for the first shoot.

With everybody in attendance we moved to the bedroom we had set up. Three lights and a metal framed king size bed with a red sheet over the mattress, simple and straightforward.

The girls could pose individually or together on the bed wearing the clothes they wanted before stripping off to work naked for the group of ten plus me and Stuart, twelve men in total. Me reminding the guys that everything from this point onwards was confidential and they had all signed contracts that none of the pictures and video's was for publication and

strictly for private use only, they all murmured or nodded their agreement so the fun could begin in earnest.

The girls came in all dressed in stockings, garter belts, tiny thong knickers and lacy see through bra's, Jane in red, Lilly in blue and Amelia in cream, they looked as sexy as hell and ready to party as they sashayed across the room and sat on the bed leaning slightly back on their arms. Just looking at them I could see they all had hard nipples, Jane's being big and long, sticking out and pushing the material of her lacy bra out, Lily's slightly smaller dark nipples rock hard and thrusting and Amelia's pink nipples standing well to attention.

All three girls were looking slightly flushed and breathing deeper than normal as the guys started to take their pictures, a couple already using video camera's instead.

Following the guys requests they started to touch and fondle each other, slowly removing the bras and knickers of each other, exposing their tit's and wet pussy's to the guys. As I watched I saw fingers fondling pussy lips, opening them up so that clits could be flicked, gasps escaping from the mouth of the recipient as waves of ecstasy raced through bodies and limbs. It took all of five minutes before Lily was pinned to the bed by Jane and Amelia. Jane holding her arms above her head with one hand, her arms crossed at the wrist, while Jane nibbled her nipples and fondled her satin smooth skin and breasts with the other.

Amelia was between her legs, Lily's legs over her shoulders, one hand holding her hip in place, the other working her fingers into and around her bright red inner pussy lips, Amelia's tongue flicking at her exposed and vulnerable clit making it hard and bringing it out to play.

Most of the guys were sporting hard cocks inside their trouser's, I know I was despite the previous nights exertions. I looked towards Stuart and nodded to the door and he joined me as we left them to it.

Once back in the kitchen Stuart poured a couple of drinks and we wandered outside. I brought up the subject of the previous day and told him what Jane had said to me about him wanting to see Amelia fuck the horse, he admitted this was correct.

I told him Jane was also excited by the idea and was willing to go for it, he just looked at me before asking what I thought and I admitted that I wanted to see it happen, so we began to put a plan of action into place. He felt that if Jane went for it Amelia would also, we now needed to see what Lily and her boyfriend would do. Knowing that Lily was very sub and loved being tied up and fucked hard we felt she would be fine about joining in, we just needed to clear it with Tony her boyfriend. We stayed on the patio sipping our drinks and trying to decide if the other guys should be involved or not.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.