Renee Adds to Our Marriage - Cover

Renee Adds to Our Marriage

by bowhunter5670

Copyright© 2014 by bowhunter5670

True Story Sex Story: Renee wants the best of both worlds and gives her husband an ultimatum.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Let me tell you a little about my wife and my self before I get into this story. My wife Renee and I have been married for eleven years now. Renee is 42 and I am 55 and we are compatible in every aspect of life except in the bedroom. She is 5'10" tall with long legs and long blonde hair. Her breasts are perfectly natural and as firm as a twenty year old with D cups. She is a very beautiful and sexy woman. This story began about 3 years ago. I have always known that Renee had a relationship with a woman for about a year just before we met.

Like I said we were not compatible in the bedroom. I always felt there was something wrong or missing. So it was not a real surprise to me when she dropped a loaded question on me one day 3 years ago.

"Dick," she asked, "as you know I have got to know a woman on line very well. We have been talking for the past year; she is married but is not happy and wants out of her marriage. We have become very close and I want to have a relationship with her. She wants to leave her husband and move in with us. This is the deal, I love you very much but you know I have always told you that it's different with a woman and I miss that. I do not want to loose you. I want you both. She does not want to have sex with you though, only me. This is what I have in mind; I will not ever have sex with her without you there so you can watch. That way you will feel a part of it and not left out. You can do things with me and you and I can make love after. I really feel this will spice up our sex life as well."

"Wow," I replied. "This is kind of sudden is it not?"

"Lori and I have been talking about it for awhile; I just was not sure how to tell you. If you agree she will move in tomorrow."

"And if I don't agree?"

"It may ruin our marriage."

"As long as you keep your promise to me and never leave me out or make me feel alienated, I will be OK with it."

She smiled and gave me a kiss and said, "I promise my love and you are the best husband and you are making me very happy." With that she was on the phone telling Lori to move on in tomorrow morning.

We all slept in the same bed. At first we were all nervous about the situation. After several days Lori and I sat down and had a long talk about everything. She was nice and we seemed to have a lot in common. After all we both loved the same woman.

That night, while we were watching TV, Renee got up and said she was taking a shower and going to bed. Lori and I stayed on the couch and talked for awhile.

About an hour went by and we heard Renee ask, "Are you guys coming to bed or do I take café of myself?"

I stood and looked at Lori and held my hand out to help her up as I commented, "Sounds like an invitation to me."

When I entered the bedroom Renee was standing next to the bed in a very hot sexy see through negligee. It was red lace and showed off her large breast and hard nipples. You could see enough of her pussy to tell she was clean shaven. I heard Lori moan as she saw the sexy figure standing next to the bed.

"Wow, what a sight. You look so hot Sweetie I am all ready throbbing."

Lori replied, "Now that makes me wet."

Renee softly spoke, "Lori you need to get undressed and join me on the bed. Dick you can sit right there and watch." As she pointed to a chair at the foot of the bed. "Enjoy my love!" She responded to me.

I did not see Lori get undressed but that was probably due to the fact I could not take my eyes off my very hot wife. Lori was now naked and on the bed but I was focused on the tall hot blonde that I had never seen like this before.

Renee slowly crawled up and over Lori and began to kiss her very passionately on the mouth.

Although I had never seen any kind of passion from her before, I did not feel any jealousy, just excitement from watching her be so hot. I was already as hard as a rock and could feel the dampness of pre cum in my shorts.

Renee started kissing Lori's neck and slowly moving down till she reached her breasts.

This was the first I had noticed Lori's bare chest. She had smaller titts than Renee, about a C cup. Not as firm but still looked good, nice and round with perfect nipples. She was a little over weight but her body was tight not flabby.

Renee started kissing and licking all around Lori's nipples and then she would suck one into her mouth hard and lightly bite it. This would cause Lori to moan slightly and softly. After several minutes of teasing her breasts she began to slowly run her tongue in circles, large then small, down across Lori's smooth stomach and down to her bare mound.

As Renee's tongue came close to Lori's bare pussy, she moaned and spread her legs to give my wife better access. Renee started to lick along the lips of the now very wet cunt in her face. Her tongue ran up and down both lips from the hood of her clit to just above the anal opening. Each time she reached the clit she would pause to run circles around it with her tongue.

I could see the effect this had on Lori as each time her legs would tighten and shake slightly.

Every fourth or fifth trip up and down with her tongue, Renee would slip her tongue deep inside Lori's dripping hole and lick out the sweet juices.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.