D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl - Cover

D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The place is Hertfordshire. The time is 1940. DCI Sidney Griffin is called in to investigate the strange disappearance of a "Land Girl", a member of the Women's Land Army. A city girl working on one of the many farms in the district under the auspices of the WLA that fills the shoes of men called up for military duty. He finds hidden secrets of illicit sex, shady deals with black market operators and the shameful exploitation of well-intentioned young females by villains with no conscience.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Mystery   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Military  

The Peacock Lounge turned out to be a lot closer than London.

It was a small establishment just outside the nearby Armed Forces military base set up in the country to avoid bombing by enemy planes.

Of course, its clientele was primarily the uniformed soldiers from the base looking for a bit of beer in their off duty hours. The fact that it was a magnet for the lonely housewives and widows in the rural area to blow off some steam of their own in the shadows of the night.

The sensual sounds of covert copulation filled the night air in the areas surrounding the risqué club as the females led their male partners down the garden path to the secrets of their wet and wonderful pussies. It was all quite casual and often an oversexed woman with sordid urges would make that trip more than once on any evening.

Sydney had the place under observation using the services of a couple of out of the area Bobbies wearing borrowed uniforms for the purpose. One male Bobbie cultivated a female source called Bonnie from the gaggle of female cock seekers making her submissive to his oversized dick.

She infiltrated the randy group of fun lovers putting her pussy to good use gaining intelligence about the activities in the club. The pair of female Bobbies assigned to the operation were reluctant to sacrifice their “honor” to such covert actions and D.C.I. Griffin did not hold it against them for their squeamishness in the line of duty.

Laura was sitting next to him in the sedan borrowed from her estate listening to the excited woman’s report of her inquiries. She was sexually aroused by the girl’s story of her exploits in gaining the information and stared at the woman’s heaving bosom with her hard little nubbins of nipples visible through the thin fabric of her top She watched “her” Sydney rubbing her nylons just inside her wide open knees and wondered if he was so attracted to the female that he would actually do something with her sitting there right next to them watching their every movement. The thought of some such scene made her juices bubble up in her feminine folds and she pinched her own nipple just to reassure herself that this was real and not some silly dream.

Laura saw Sydney’s hand disappear up under the woman’s skirt and watched intently as the silly old cow pretended nothing was happening up under her skirt. Of course, she knew that was all pretense by the attractive bitch in heat and she envied her with deep seated emotion knowing that the slutty girl’s pussy was being petted with intense passion only a couple of feet from her own neglected cunt with serious needs of attention of its own.

A young male Bobbie dressed in civilian clothes came up to the car and shouted out that the “subject” was leaving the place.

The subject in question was the sister-in-law Sallie with her fun-loving twat looking for action from any male takers searching for a little slap and tickle in the back room or out in the alley.

Laura knew that Sallie was a right slapper from an early age and that she would often neglect to wear any undies and put her pussy on display to arouse the male workers on the farm.

Sydney was involved with his indecent business with the female source of information and Laura grabbed his elbow of his cunt seeking arm and told him, “We have to move back to the farm and sort out this information on the punters in the club.”

D.C.I. Griffin was not amused at all by her adamant urging.

He used his hanky to wipe his guilty fingers and smiled down at the young girl.

“Thank you so much for your information, my dear. Here is my card. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you discover any other potential perverts in this establishment. My door is aways open.”

Laura frowned as she saw him grope the girl’s ass on the way out of the door like he was memorizing the lay of the land for future exploration.

The first thing Laura did when they got back to the farm was to take the D.C.I. down to the barn and lift her skirt to sit on his lap right on the milk stool with all the cows watching them impassively with their bovine passiveness.

She knew he was sporting a super hard erection and she soon worked it up into her heated slit with frenzied speed. Then, she rode his hardness to full completion managing to have at least two orgasms before he disengaged.

“Well, young lady, you certainly know how to make me lose all my excess stress in a hurry.”

Laura was humming to herself, and she felt an inner glow which was the result of her recent ride on the D.C.I.’s hardened shaft. She felt no sense of guilt about her actions. In fact, she felt quite proud of the fact that she had no less than two glorious orgasms and kept replaying them over and over again in her mind causing her oversexed twat to flutter in response to her power of recall.

She leaned forward as Sydney groped her sweet young ass cheeks. He restated his already clear desire to poke her in her secret rear door like they were young lovers on a honeymoon with a need to explore all sensations.

Before they got too comfortable in the small officer area, she went to her map on the wall and added pins for the risqué club and added the names of several of the identified perverts with unusual appetites for young female flesh. The ones with known violent histories were double underlined in red.

She added the name of their source and drew a lint from the club to her name and added the comment, “D.C.I. Griffin’s special informant”.

Laura knew that would not be appreciated by the young policeman and she did not draw his attention to the comment.

The entire right half of the map poster had several photos of Beryl the missing land girl including the one with her wearing the skimpy bathing costume and bending down in the forward position She remembered her conversations with the pretty land girl in the dark as she told her about her escapades with the farm owner from the first night she had arrived on the farm. In a way, she regretted not having been truthful with D.C.I. Griffin about Beryl’s promiscuous attitude and her simple way of offering her lush body to the farm owner in gratitude for his generosity in giving her a place in his home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.