D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl - Cover

D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The place is Hertfordshire. The time is 1940. DCI Sidney Griffin is called in to investigate the strange disappearance of a "Land Girl", a member of the Women's Land Army. A city girl working on one of the many farms in the district under the auspices of the WLA that fills the shoes of men called up for military duty. He finds hidden secrets of illicit sex, shady deals with black market operators and the shameful exploitation of well-intentioned young females by villains with no conscience.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Mystery   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Military  

The land girl contingent at the farm was almost doubled now due to the demands for additional food production for the war effort. They had been split into two separate groups now with the farm girls milking the cows and tilling fields and the lumber collecting group that felled the trees and got them stripped for the mill down near the river.

The original male workers were in the minority with the addition of both German and Italian Prisoners of War to the work force. Strangely, none of the prisoners were inclined to consider escape as an option because they were quite happy with the outdoor work away from the battlefield and the fact that there was plenty of willing girls to hoist their skirts to give them an up close and personal introduction to prime British pussy made them all as contented as the cows chewing their cuds out in the field.

Sydney was still interrogating the land girls for any additional facts they might have to help locate the missing land girl. Sometimes, he seemed preoccupied with one of the girls and she was suspicious of his methods of extracting the information. The girls were unusually tight-lipped, and she wondered if he was using sex as a ploy to get them to talk.

Laura knew she was being somewhat paranoid about her new-found love interest and she hid her suspicions to keep him close to her for her own use in nocturnal fun and games.

Mike the farm owner was more and more silent these days and she noticed he was drinking a lot more than usual. His sister-in-law Sallie was doing her best to get him into her bed at night without success. She had a lot better luck with the German and the Italian prisoners. They were a randy bunch and were loath to turn down a still attractive British female with an itch that had to be scratched almost on a nightly basis.

Laura had followed her into the Italian prisoner’s camp one evening and saw her bending over for a small group of the men behind the latrine taking their business from behind. Her squeals of delight made the men laugh and they paddled her oversized buttocks with their playful hands making her shudder with feminine orgasms that almost made her fall flat on her face in the dirty space.

The spectacle made Laura feel between her legs and she wondered where Sydney had disappeared to just when she needed him to reduce her physical stress in the nocturnal hours.

She decided to check out Mike the farm owner to see if he was too besotted with drink to give her a proper hump that she needed so desperately.

Mike was in his bedroom naked from the waist down across the big bed. His pecker was upright and hard as a rock, but he was sound asleep and in his cups. She knew he missed his wife who had disappeared several years ago under mysterious circumstances. Of course, she knew he was bonking the missing land girl on a steady basis using her for her oral favors right in front of his sons with no sense of right or wrong or any sense of guilt about his unfair treatment.

Beryl was still uppermost on Laura’s mind as she looked at the still form of the farm owner. She knew that DCI Griffin had pretty much eliminated Mike as a suspect because he had a rock solid alibi and had no motive to do harm to his virtual slave-girl that followed his orders to the letter.

She locked the door behind her and quickly removed all her clothing below the waist to make her lower half as naked as the farm owner’s bottom half. Carefully, she squatted above the farmer’s extended member and lowered her rump until she was able to guide the tip of his hardness between her feminine folds parting them like the Red Sea miracle. He was unusually well-endowed, and she feared he might be too big to fit entirely inside her suddenly wet and wild furrow.

Mike sighed in his sleep and she felt his dick jump around inside her searching for those hidden corners that needed his pressure so badly. She liked it so much that she naughtily bent down and covered his lips with her own. Slowly, she forced her pink tongue inside his mouth and licked his tongue with hers sucking his saliva down into her tummy.

Just then, he started to ejaculate in his sleep and the pumping dick inside her filled her with his pent-up spunk like she was milking a cow in the stable.

Slowly, she eased off the farm owner’s hardness and paused to lick the juices from his dick before she slipped out of the bedroom to her own quarters for some much deserved sleep.

Laura regretted her impulsive actions and she hoped that none of the others would ever discover her shameless guilt-ridden liberties with an unconscious man unable to use his free will to say either yay or nay to her dominant advances.

Least of all she wanted Sydney to find out about her total lack of class in virtually raping the farm owner after he had lost both his beloved wife and now his live-in girlfriend in strange circumstances.

Sydney was organizing the interrogation reports from all the land girls on the farm at the time of the disappearance. He had read them several times and reached the conclusion that there were no new leads in the content that he had previously failed to miss. He considered interrogating Sallie the farmer’s sister-in-law despite the fact that she was not nearby when the girl had gone missing.

They were in the interrogation room with the recorder turned on for him to listen to her responses in depth after the interrogation was long completed. Sometimes, he had managed to find little clues in the material that were not apparent in the first sorting that would lead him in the right direction as if almost by magic.

Sallie was truly in heat sitting there up close and personal to DCI Griffin with the familiar waves of passion making her wet between her legs like some virus that would require a lengthy session of loving to extinguish. She knew her sister was even more driven by passion than she had been in their early years, and it was difficult to understand how she could possibly have matched up with a cold fish like the farm owner known as Mike. She had practically shoved her female assets in Mike’s face on several occasions with negative results. Her experiment with the prisoners had taken the edge off her needs, but she had that basic hunger still lurking under her short skirt just waiting for a real man to give it to her good and proper.

Finally, Sydney got the message from her loud and clear after she crossed her legs yet another time giving him a nice view of her bare bottom in need of immediate tending. Since he was a bit at loose ends in the investigation, he decided to have a go at the still attractive female with hidden desires. His hand on her bum was all it took to get her engine running and moments later, they were wrapped around each other like a pair of snakes trying to eat and fuck at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.