D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl - Cover

D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The place is Hertfordshire. The time is 1940. DCI Sidney Griffin is called in to investigate the strange disappearance of a "Land Girl", a member of the Women's Land Army. A city girl working on one of the many farms in the district under the auspices of the WLA that fills the shoes of men called up for military duty. He finds hidden secrets of illicit sex, shady deals with black market operators and the shameful exploitation of well-intentioned young females by villains with no conscience.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Mystery   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Military  

Laura sat demurely on the bench in the eating tent and did her best to pretend total disregard to the fact that DCI Griffin was exploring her rump with his inquisitive fingers and slowly sipped her tea with her eyes fixed on a distant tree with the utmost concentration as if her life depended on it.

She was used now to his masculine attentions and she tolerated his assumption that she was both cooperative and submissive to his direction in such matters because she had not voiced any objection and had indeed encouraged his impertinent actions with her discreet whimpers and on occasion even verbally spurred him on to greater efforts.

This was the day that the first contingent of Prisoners of War to work the farm for food production were to be processed and assigned quarters after being given the listing of the rules and regulations of their future incarceration on the farm as opposed to spending their hours in the boring prisoner of war camp near the canal used for transporting the timber to the mill down river to be turned into lumber for the war effort.

Some of the girls had already been assigned to the Forestry Management section to cut the trees and transport them to the canal for further movement to the mill downstream.

The vintage World War I truck transport rolled up and no less than six fine specimens of male physique unloaded in front of the eating tent for the initial stage of processing for the farm work.

Laura had volunteered for assisting Mike in processing the prisoners and she lined them all up and fingerprinted them for the ID records issuing them their farm worker cards that they were to carry with them at all times.

When she bent over to do the printing, she felt a strange hand on her backside and she at first thought it was DCI Griffin being a bit frisky at the wrong time in the wrong place. Then, with a look over her shoulder she saw it was the young Corporal Otto, a twenty-year-old conscript from Bavaria with lots of farm experience in milking and harvesting food products from the land. He was smiling at her startled look and squeezed her left cheek rudely causing her to grimace at the sudden mixture of pleasure and pain at the same time. She decided she would just ignore it because she didn’t want to cause any trouble for the impulsive young man on his first day at the farm.

She discovered that Otto and another young lad called Karl both knew enough English to translate for the other prisoners and that was a big help because none of the regular farm workers spoke a word of German.

As it turned out, Sydney had a pretty good grasp of German and was able to help from time to time but he was usually far to busy with his police duties to devote time to such a project.

The men were issued tools and other items of necessary goods to make their life easier and they joined in with the group of Land Girls like it was a picnic in peacetime with not a thought about the war and the other facts of wartime that were just too depressing to contemplate all day long without losing some degree of sanity at the same time.

She was surprised that the six men were all quite good-looking and they were all in fine physical shape after almost a full year of incarceration where exercise was their only hobby and they were a breed of masculine type that doted on staying in shape and gaining strength whenever possible.

Of course, they had been totally divorced from contact with females and they were enjoying the close contact with so many women all a bit starved for sexual contact of any nature. There was a lot of tentative “feeling out” of private parts under the table and it was apparent to one and all that the men would fit into the group with little difficulty.

Laura found that she had gained an admirer in Otto and he lost no time in his efforts to fondle her sensitive breasts cupping them in his gentle palms and rolling her nipples like he was kneading bread in the kitchen. She wanted to tell him to stop but he seemed so dedicated to his task and it felt so good to her that she kept silent and turned sideways on her stool so his indiscretion was not observed by the others and she acted like all was quite ordinary and in order.

The young lad was quite a bit younger than DCI Griffin and he was overly amorous when they were in private but in all honesty she found it most stimulating and she was comfortable with him because he was a recent transfer into the prisoner of war camp and there was no chance he was involved in the Land Girl’s disappearance.

With that being said, she saw no obstacle to spreading her knees for the handsome young man and took all of his thick nine inches into her feminine folds with no hesitation at all.

Laura was almost at the point of climax when she heard DCI Griffin’s booming voice in the study asking if any of the girls knew her location. She knew they were aware she was giving the new arrive some tender loving care in the pantry and hoped they would be stand-up pals and not point him in the right direction. It was a close call because Otto started his draining process right at that very moment and she decided to wait it out until he was entirely finished because she loved the feeling of wetness inside her twat and the sensation of being filled with man-cream was just her thing. Of course, she knew she had to wash it all out as quickly as possible to reduce the chance of creating an unplanned family and probable dismissal from the Land Girl program in complete disgrace.

She set Otto to stacking the sacks of flour on the shelves and she took the broom to pretend she was sweeping the floor just before DCI Griffin barged into the pantry looking for her to join him in tea and discussion of where they were in the case. He hardly gave Otto a second glance because the fellow had suddenly been totally focused on loading the shelves with the flour sacks and had gotten all chalked up in the process.

The policeman was all business as he set up a flat rectangular thin sheet of wood on the back wall of the storage room next to the pantry and arranged items of forensic evidence with all the details they had collected on them to date. He also had biographic information on the victim and assorted suspects and persons of interest to the case and she saw that the farm owner Mike was at the top of the list. His son was on there as well along with a couple of male workers with lots of contact with the Land Girls and with reputations of not keeping it zipped up in their presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.