D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl - Cover

D.C.I. Sidney Griffin and the Missing Land Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The place is Hertfordshire. The time is 1940. DCI Sidney Griffin is called in to investigate the strange disappearance of a "Land Girl", a member of the Women's Land Army. A city girl working on one of the many farms in the district under the auspices of the WLA that fills the shoes of men called up for military duty. He finds hidden secrets of illicit sex, shady deals with black market operators and the shameful exploitation of well-intentioned young females by villains with no conscience.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Mystery   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Military  

It was a full week after the flurry of activity searching for the missing land girl and things were just starting to get back to normal except most of the girls were careful not to go anywhere alone and seemed to be looking over their shoulder at the slightest sound or movement.

Laura had been propositioned by the older son to furnish nocturnal bend-overs in private but she gracefully declined with her standard "promise" of thoughtful consideration. The young lad was not exceptionally upset because he was quite handsome and most of the girls would gladly offer him what he wanted without much reluctance.

She had the policeman on her mind and several times in the night she had silently gasped her way to completion thinking about his strong fingers tending to her shameful itch in her private parts with official devotion to duty.

DCI Griffin showed up at the farm later that afternoon after all the chores were completed to conduct a follow-up search as required by standard police procedures. He asked her to accompany him to the area where the trees had been felled and to bring her notebook to record his thought as they went over the scene and discussed the forensic evidence. She could tell from the serious look in his eyes that he was steadfastly focused on the case and was not making any sly innuendo about some sort of tryst in private.

Laura was on her third page of carefully penned notes when Sydney expressed his desire to "re-create" the supposed crime scene in order to discover some other element that they might have missed. She gladly agreed and he asked her to remove her slacks and put on the dress that was shockingly similar to the one that Beryl had worn to her last "meeting" with an unknown killer. She also put on the glasses he furnished and felt some pangs of fear when she recalled the bloody dress and the cracked glasses they had found at the scene shortly after the disappearance. She hoped the policeman had not peeked when she switched clothes because she had neglected to wear any undies because she was behind in her washing of her "unmentionables" which she normally did at least once a week. The breeze from the nearby lake creeped up under her dress and cooled her heated privates with a calm and soothing touch. She did her best not to glance down below Sydney's belted waist because she knew if she saw any sign of arousal it would make her take more aggressive action in inviting him to show her exactly what the pervert had done to poor Beryl.

"Stand right here by this tree trunk, my dear."

Laura followed his orders without thinking, wondering if she would be as obedient to all his instructions in more romantic circumstances. He took her by her shoulders and forced her into a bent position with her head down almost to the top of the felled tree on the ground. She hoped the dress was long enough in the rear to cover her female parts and her slightly padded posterior that had filled out a bit with the plentiful food supplies on the farm. Before she came to the farm, Laura had not touched any butter for the entire duration of the hostilities just because of the price and the fact she had given her ration card to her parents who needed it more than she did. Actually, she liked the sensation of some more rounded flesh in that area since her mother had constantly reminded her that she wasn't getting any boyfriends due to her "skinny backside".

One look at DCI Griffin confirmed that he only had one thing on his mind and that was to figure out Beryl's last moments in the hope that it would help them solve the case sooner rather than later. However, when he grabbed hold of her hips and positioned her just the way he thought the assault had happened, she melted a bit inside and knew that she simply had to "milk" the policeman to discover his length and girth the old-fashioned way. She bent over a bit more now with the intent to expose some of her female goodies as if by accident.

"DCI Griffin, do you think poor Beryl had to take it from behind? The girls at the farm all tell me that most of the lads prefer that sort of thing but I am afraid I have not had that pleasure because I am so shy when it comes to such matters."

She could see him considering the possibility and shifted her hips under his palms so that he could feel her flesh inviting him to explore the probable fate of Beryl in her last moments. Quickly, he flipped up her dress and she looked over her shoulder at him with her bogus glasses just like poor Beryl must have taken her last look at her captor.

"I think Beryl would have pleaded a bit because she was a bit fearful of some nasty lad who might be tempted to enter her little star. She was ever so reluctant about that because her dad was a deacon and told her it was a terrible sin and to be avoided at all cost."

"Do many of the girls take it back there on a routine basis?"

She reached back and spread her cheeks as if to give visual assistance to his musings and told him,

"I am afraid most of them do because condoms are hard to come by and it tends to eliminate the chance of getting caught when that is the last thing any girl wants during this terrible war."

He looked down at her and in a forceful voice he instructed her to "grab hold of the tree trunk and spread your legs."

She wanted to look behind her because she was certain he already had his shaft out and was ready to test his theory on the way Beryl had been forced to her knees causing her glasses to fall off and crack on the ground. The touch of his knob was still a shock and she knew a twinge of fear that she was going to be killed just like poor Beryl but the policeman just slowly slid up inside her happy slit and filled her with a joy that she could never replicate with her own fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.