Interview With the Tentacle Demon - Cover

Interview With the Tentacle Demon

Copyright© 2014 by Perv Otaku

Chapter 16: Finale

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Finale - A tentacle rape demon is captured and brought to a government lab, but studying him leads Dr. Claire Thompson through challenges she never could have imagined.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   School  

Claire sank down into the majestic reef. Beautiful tropical fish swam among the colorful coral. She kicked her flippered feet and swam forward, taking in the view. The warm sun shone down through the clear water, feeling wonderful against her skin, clad only in scuba gear and the tiniest bikini she could find and still qualify for swimming areas that weren't nude beaches. A friendly dolphin swam up and chattered a greeting. She reached out and pet its snout. A giant sea turtle swam past and she grabbed hold of its shell and took it for a ride for a minute or two.

An octopus wanted to play next. She reached out to touch it and it wrapped its sucker-covered arm around her wrist. She smiled behind her breathing mask. Then it grabbed her other wrist too. How cute, what a tame fellow this was. She stopped smiling when it swam over her head to get behind her, pulling her arms up and back, and took hold of her legs as well. She struggled as it pulled her down into the seaweed.

She felt tiny legs skittering over her skin and watched as a pair of crabs easily snatched both pieces of her bikini away and made off with them. An eel swam towards her helpless naked form. A rush of bubbles floating up from her mask signified her scream as it made a beeline for her crotch. It entered her pussy and squirmed deep inside. The starfish that were stuck to her breasts - when did those get there? - squeezed them hard. She moved from fear to panic when the second eel appeared. She felt it push easily past her asshole and far up her rear passage.

Her rapid but deep breaths through the scuba mask echoed in her ears. These kind of sea creatures never attack humans, what was going on? Don't stop. She needed to get free before she ran out of air down here. Please, more. How could the whole ocean turn against her? Yesssss, harder, faster, almost there...


Her eyes opened while she was already screaming in orgasm. Within moments, Gruthsorik's hands tightened on her breasts as he also came. She felt his cum erupting into her ass and pussy via the four tentacles inside. She remembered now. She was so sore last night that she could barely move. Gruthsorik had helped her get cleaned up and then went to bed with her. Her back was pressed up against his chest, they were "spooning" to the extent they could given their height difference.

Claire gave off a short moan of approval and said, "Good morning," in that playful way that a woman does when waking up in bed with a particular guy for the first time.

"And good morning to you," Gruthsorik said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes, especially right at the end there," she said. She snuggled against his body, enjoying the feeling of the cum and tentacles still deep within her. Mother fuck, she was hungry though. She hated to break this perfect moment for something as mundane as food. Then she had a deliciously wicked idea. "Would you be a dear and do me a favor?" she asked.

"Certainly. Just name it," the demon said.

"Do exactly as I say, no additions. Go into my kitchen, get two slices of bread out of the fridge, put them in the toaster and turn it on. Then get a bowl from the cupboard and a spoon from the drawer. Grab some cereal from the pantry and pour it into the bowl. Put the toast on a plate when it's done and bring it all back here."

"Alright. I'll be right back," Gruthsorik said, his tentacles withdrawing from inside her. She clamped her hands down over her pussy and ass as soon as they pulled free. A few minutes later, Gruthsorik returned with the food. "I brought what you asked, but aren't these supposed to have butter and milk or something?"

"I've got it taken care of. Put them on the bed, please." He set them down on the bed and Claire knelt over them, then took her hands away from between her legs. Twin double loads of demon spunk poured out over the cereal and toast. She moaned as she worked her muscles, squeezing out every drop she could. Then she sat back and ate a bite of toast and a spoonful of the cereal. She moaned again and said, "You make the most wonderful breakfast." She ate every last bite and then licked the plate and bowl clean for good measure. She dropped back onto her pillow and lazily slid her fingers into her pussy, then brought them to her mouth and licked them. "There's one thing I'm still curious about."

"Oh? What's that?" Gruthsorik asked.

"Your name," she said, then paused to run her tongue across her fingers before dipping them into her pussy again. "You never told me about it."

"There's not much to tell," he said. "A long time ago, when demons and the other nonhuman races were still common, I had some ... acquaintances among them. It's what they called me. I don't remember who gave it to me. It's not even how it's properly pronounced, just the closest thing to it your phonetic system can manage."

"A demon language?" Claire said, before putting her fingers into her mouth.

"One that was ancient but already falling out of use as far back as I can remember. I've got a good ear for learning languages, but I never heard enough of it to get a handle on it. Just scattered words and phrases, and a lot of names."

Her fingers slid out of her mouth with a smack. "That's fascinating though. An entirely unknown language, and probably a corresponding culture, that possibly predates human history."

"Before my time," he said, "and some things are better off forgotten."

"Time? Wait, what time is it?" She turned to check her bedside clock. "Dammit. I'd better call in." She withdrew her fingers from her pussy again, got out of bed and walked naked out into her house while continuing to lick them off. She went to where she'd left her tablet computer the night before. She looked up the guard shack's external phone number and dialed her phone. "Hello? Yes, it's me. Listen, after the incident yesterday a Core of Engineers crew should be in to repair the damage. Yes. I want to keep us out of each other's hair and I have nothing pressing going on there so I'm going to work out of my house today. You know how to reach me. Okay, thanks." She hung up the phone and saw that Gruthsorik had followed her out. "That's done. Now for this," she said.

She tapped away at the computer for several minutes, and when she was satisfied she dug around in her purse and retrieved a USB flash drive. She plugged it into the computer and saved a file to it. She removed the drive and held it up for Gruthsorik to see. "This is for you."

"Thank you. What is it?" He asked.

"It's the recipe for the pharmaceutical cocktail I created to keep myself heathy even though I've been fucking you constantly. Just in case someone else needs it someday," she said with a wink and a smile, and set the drive down on a table. She had also just added a contraceptive drug mix to the list just to make sure, and a dire but unspecific warning against adding any new girls to the situation without starting them on the treatment first. She was happy to be an enabler, but she couldn't let this out without the necessary safeguards.

Claire's face turned serious as she said, "Listen, I can't tell you how much I would love to keep you here, but it won't be too long before somebody else realizes that too and sends a capture team here to check for you. They'll also start tracking my movements to see if I've got you stashed somewhere else or plans to meet up with you. Hell, there's probably going to be a tap on my phones and someone reading my mail for the rest of my life. Even if ... even if I left with you right now, because of the secrets I know, it would escalate the hunt from black ops to every possible resource at all levels of law enforcement nationwide. There's no scenario in which I could evade them for long. Alone, you have a chance.

"When you go, get as far away as you can as fast as you can. You should probably leave the country, but don't tell me where, and not Mexico. It's too close, too obvious. They know to look for you now, rape cases with unusual details will be scrutinized. Especially now, while the trail is still warm, they'll be tracking every reported rape and assault in the country, so try to hold out as long as you can."

"How long do we have?" Gruthsorik said, nodding.

"We should be safe for the rest of today. Beyond that I wouldn't want to risk it." It would take at least that long for her reports to filter up to people who were allowed to read them, for them to wonder if she might not be objective any more when it came to Gruthsorik, and for the order to scrutinize her in the hope of catching him to come back down the pipeline.

"Then we'd better make good use of the time we have," he said.

She grinned devilishly in agreement. "But first, I need a shower." She walked back towards her bedroom, then stopped, looked back over her shoulder, and motioned with her finger. "Well, come on."


She stepped into her shower, but didn't turn the water on. She turned back around to face Gruthsorik. "Now fuck me, but when you need to cum, pull everything away and put them up here," she said, motioning to the showerhead. Gruthsorik grinned and instantly his dozen tentacles rushed into the shower and took possession of her body. She moaned as the thrusting demon flesh pounded back and forth deep inside her. She licked and sucked the tentacle in her mouth. She felt them dancing over her clit and nipples. Her body went tense as her muffled scream announced her orgasm. Quick as a flash, the tentacles left her body. She reached out to the wall to steady herself as she closed her eyes and turned her face towards the showerhead. She heard Gruthsorik scream as a torrent of cum washed down onto her. She moaned as she felt it running down her body, over her breasts, down her back, over her pussy, between her ass cheeks, down her legs. She raised her hands to her hair and kneaded it in like shampoo, then ran them all over herself, rubbing it into her skin, moaning all the while.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.