Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

With her rapidly moving hand, Susan had my Terrycloth robe wide open. Her grope had gotten my attention and similarly so had tweaking my nipples. The soft warm breath across my ear sent me a little further and I finally went over the edge visualizing what might be done with her 'Toys'.

When she latched onto my earlobe with a gentle kiss and capturing it in her lips I groaned lightly. It's not that I didn't like her advances but it was getting to be just a little too much. I was Claire's and even though she didn't seem to mind Susan's getting familiar with me, I thought it best to put a halt to it.

Well, all good intentions as well as good deeds often get punished. My good intention was to head off her wandering hand which was definitely headed south, ready to say hello to Barney once again. Let's just say that my free hand, although trying to catch her hand before it got below my navel, missed its mark.

Of course, Susan drawing my earlobe deeply into her mouth and twirling it with her tongue helped the miss. But it was the hum that really did things in.

I mean, I was at a distinct disadvantage. Sandy had latched onto my earlobe a couple of times like that and Susan had done that before too. It was something Claire had frequently done and I'd always been lost in that sensation. But I was done for whenever one of them did that to me.

My mind went off into its Neverland and all I could feel or hear was Claire. It was like a switch zapped me into oblivion and they all merged into Claire for me. Even if I opened my eyes, all I'd have seen was her. They all were the same.

So there I was, at Susan's mercy and she gave me none. Her soft warm palm slid under my twins, her fingertips curled up cupping them while the silken heel of her gently caressed Barney's head. I wasn't able to protest.

As I let out a long sigh, surrendering to the sensations, who should appear. Nope, it wasn't a batch of eight Reindeer. Nope, there was Sandy, wending her way into my fog saying her usual question, "Whatchadoin."

When she was fully seated on my other side from Susan, Sandy said, "OH!" and watched as Susan's hand gave that purple headed monster a five fingered caress.

Even though I was still lost in my Neverland, I was able to sense another was settling in front of me, kneeling between my feet. I got the feeling all hell was going to break out and trying to regain some conscious ability, held my breath. It was beyond my comprehension how I was going to explain to Claire how I'd gotten myself into the mess I was in.

I'm not sure I can explain the next series of events. I guess I held my breath too long. Although they make sense, the explanation is weird. I can only surmise what happened because I floated out of my body.

There I was seemingly floating near the ceiling, watching those three working me over. It was a very strange tableau beneath me. Claire placed her hands on the inside of my knees, gently slid her hands up and moved Susan's hand off me. Without a cross word, she smiled and said, "You work up there. Down here's mine."

Susan, obligingly moved her intruding hand and fingers underneath my left breast, capturing it with a gentle squeeze. Its nipple hardened and the pressure made it the perfect place for her lips to land.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.