Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 26

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

The best thought-out plans oft-times go astray, rang through my mind as we drove to the Sheraton after lunch. One thing I wanted to do because I'm sort of a history buff, was visit the Duluth waterfront. Well, I'm interested in the generalities of historical things rather than names, dates or detailed specifics.

You know, I like walking though famous areas like Valley Forge or Gettysburg and hearing about its history and seeing the battlefield. But only slightly interested in all of the nitty-gritty of it. Overviews are nice but the test with the number '2' pencil at the end of it all really doesn't excite me.

I guess my passion is places like forts and battlefields. Boston where I've lived all my life is rife with them. The Boston Common, the Old North Church with Paul Revere and his ride to alert the Militia. The credo, One If By Land and Two If By The Sea'. Names like Concord and Lexington along with 'Bunker Hill' were all familiar to me and served to interest me in divining the history surrounding Duluth.

I'd always been aware of the sinking of the famous Great Lakes Cargo Ship, The Edmund Fitzgerald immortalized by Gordon Lightfoot's popular song. So I was drawn to the harbor where the ship departed on it's final voyage and wanted to visit the museum commemorating the lost ship and its crew.

Of course, that type of search is why my voyage with Claire even happened. I wanted to visit and walk the most beautiful of bridges, The Golden Gate. If I hadn't had that urge, I'd never have met the Bashert of my life, 'My Intended', Claire.

So, as I mentioned, I was a little disappointed as the five of us drove to the Sheraton. Well, it was only a little side trip. I'd wanted to go right to the waterfront but I got overruled because Sandy needed to replenish her 'Supplies' and hadn't taken enough to correct things when she got 'Squishy'.

And I was being a little lazy. Sure it would have been nice for the limo to have dropped us at the waterfront and we'd most likely have been picked up there too. But with this alternate plan, we would walk the way from the Sheraton to the waterfront. It wasn't that long a walk I told myself, so I went along with the change.

What's a mile or so walk among friends I thought. We had our own guide in Claire, so it seemed a simple thing to do. But as I said, plans do go astray. Perhaps way further than originally could have been anticipated.

The astray part was not guessing what would happen once we hit our Penthouse Suite. Sandy dashed to the bathroom to clean up and put on a new pad. As with all feminine personal things like that, girls tend to form a support group. I think I'd slug a guy who asked me to go to the bathroom with him but once one woman of a group needs to 'Powder her nose' they all sound out a 'Me Too'. So, I waited in the living room area as all the girls gravitated toward Sandy's destination.

Well, I think perhaps five minutes went by and no one reappeared. Soon my curiosity got the better of me and I headed toward the bedroom. From the sounds coming from the bathroom, it was obvious, the girls had plans other than departing in the near future for the waterfront. They'd all taken advantage of the one we had right there in the Penthouse Suite; The Jacuzzi.

That too, I thought, wouldn't be much of a detour or delay so I went along with their bit of fun. My mistake was passing through the bathroom, stepping over and around the mounds of discarded clothing and ending up, leaning against the arch at the entrance to the Jacuzzi Room.

I hadn't been there more than a few seconds when I was noticed. Perhaps I should have been hiding because immediately all the girls began encouraging me to join them in their naked pursuit of the bubbling waters there.

At first I hesitated. I wasn't asserting any modesty as my original 'Three Musketeers' had been all sorts of personal with me. But as I said, I hesitated and that was because of the newest addition, Sam. My hand started to go up and I intended to wave off the invitation and let them have fun themselves.

She, Sam, put a stop to that. Boldly standing up and in all her glory, she arched her back. That move accentuated her chest as she stood akimbo and thrust her elbows back. Her breasts firmed up and developed a nice conical shape with not a hint of a sag. Standing there in the center of the Jacuzzi it was obvious she had shaved herself into a nice inviting very thin landing strip. Not that hers was an airport I intended to visit; it just looked inviting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.