Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

After we both settled down from a nice slow lovemaking session, Claire took my hand. She'd just said, "Let's get cleaned up," and led me over into the bathroom. I was glad she hadn't turned on the overhead light. The soft glow flowing into the bathroom from the lamp in the bedroom was almost like candlelight.

She adjusted the water and stepped into the tub and sat at the far end as it filled. Reaching out a hand she encouraged me to sit with her so I settled in, my back resting against her.

"You know I love you more than anything else," she said softly after a few moments.

Her hands were resting on my chest and I picked up her right one and kissed into its palm. As I placed it on my left breast I held it there and answered, "Yes Babe, I do ... and I love you just as much."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Not in the least," I said still pressing her hand onto me.

"Even though I didn't tell you the truth about Lyle before?"

I paused for a second, thinking what was the best thing to say. She came back before I'd formulated what to say, with, "Even with the incest?"

"No. I understand that. Your mom was drifting away from your father from what you said. And I understand how sisters easily share things. Sure Lulu swapping her husband with your mom might be strange but there are groups of people who do a lot more than that. 'Swinging' for some is a way of life.

"I'm not sure that would be something I'd want to get into but who am I to be the judge of others. As for me, you're all I want."

Claire said after a short while, "But," and then took in a deep breath, held it for a bit, then as she let it out, in little more than a whisper added, "What about me?"

Sometimes I'm pure guy and someone might think that I'm clueless and not with the conversation. Other times, I have to open my mouth and prove it. Well, that was one of the second type, rather than the first.

"I love you," I replied. Proving without a shadow of a doubt I didn't have a clue what she had changed the subject to.

Softly came the actual subject Claire wanted to talk about. To make sure I didn't condemn her. "What about me and Uncle Lyle."

The light flashed on, my brain was back working again. "Oh. That."

"What?" said Claire. "Oh. That? ... Is all you can say."

By then I was giving out a light laugh. I couldn't help myself. I'd been totally off track. She moved her hands to my shoulders and shook me. "It's not funny!"

"Sorry," I told her when I was able to settle my laughing. "But it is funny. Well, it is a little.

"You think I'd be upset that YOU had an incestuous thing with your Uncle Lyle?"

"I was afraid that's what you'd think and you would hate me."

"Look, I don't think what you did with your Uncle was incest. He wasn't related to you. He was your Uncle by marriage. Not a blood relationship. I don't think that can be called incestuous.

"You were eighteen, an adult, and you made the choice. If I remember correctly, you asked him. You told him you wanted to have sex with him. So you did it a few times ... maybe more. It doesn't matter to me.

"Oh." said Claire. "But why did you laugh?"

'Oh! ... Boy!' I thought. Then I decided, I'd better tell her something.

"Claire?" I said, then paused for her to say, 'Yes', "Remember I told you I was fourteen when I had my first experience?"

"Yes."

"Well, I left out a little from my story. You see, I was spending a couple of weeks with my Aunt and Uncle, Mandy and Steve Snow."

I was trying to be serious and well, Claire burst out laughing. "Tory was your cousin!

"And you thought I'd think that was bad."

"Well that's what I thought. Plus you weren't the only one I was telling about it at the time. So I left that part out."

"And I was worried," said Claire through a soft laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.