Lost in a Bad Part of Town

by Percy Sugden

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

BDSM Sex Story: Alisa makes a wrong turn and stops to ask directions. But there is a price to pay before she gets home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   .

A Love Story

They sat in front of the abandoned warehouse where they had their clubrooms on the second floor. The night was warm and quiet. At eleven o'clock the traffic on the street had dwindled to nothing. Even so, it was still too early for the gang to go out and survey their territory. There were eleven in all, six full gang members, two young women and three teenaged boys who were gang prospects.

Tony, the handsome, twenty two year old black who was their leader, picked up his head and looked down the street. He had heard something, a car. It sounded like an expensive German sports car. He continued to stare until he saw a red Porsche convertible driving up the street from the right.

The car pulled across the street and stopped in the pool of light provided by the street lamp in front of the warehouse. The blond woman behind the wheel surveyed the crowd on the sidewalk. Twenty-eight year old Alisa turned her pale blue eyes to Tony as he ambled to her car. "Excuse me, could you tell me the way to Van Nuys Boulevard? I seem to be lost."

Tony looked down at the woman, her pretty white face staring up at him with anticipation. He could see the tops of her braless tits in the low cut, hot pink dress she was wearing. Perfect legs extended from the short skirt. "This is a rough neighborhood," he said to her with a calm, even voice. "You shouldn't be here."

She did not even see his arm move as he grabbed her hair and pulled her out of the car over the closed door. She landed heavily on the street, skinning a knee and elbow, the heel breaking off one of her shoes. Tony pulled her to her feet by her hair and led her to the entrance of the warehouse. Tony held her head so she was bent forwards. She had trouble keeping up with him with one of the four inch heels missing. Everyone followed them.

Tony was not gentle as he dragged her up the stairs to the large open space that the gang used as their club room. In the room he held her at arm's length and with a tight hold of her blond hair. Alisa grimaced in pain but said nothing. Tony ordered the filthy double mattress leaning against a wall be brought over and dumped on the floor. Then he flicked his arm and Alisa landed on the mattress on her back, her legs in the air. She wore no panties. Everyone stared at the narrow strip of blond hair between her legs. She made no move to cover herself.

The two girls approached her first. In seconds they stripped her of her dress and shoes. Lying naked, Alisa watched one of them take her jeans and tee shirt off and pull the dress on. This black girl was heavier than Alisa and struggled into the dress. Once on, she paraded for the men, which made them laughed.

Tony was first, as was his prerogative as the leader. He walked up to her and, again using her hair as a lever, pulled her onto her knees. Pain shot up her leg from the scrape on her left knee.

Forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand; the slaps made her ears ring. "You fuckin' piece of white cunt, you don't come into my neighborhood without my permission. Now you got to pay the toll."

Tony slapped her twice more, then calmly unzipped his pants, pulled out his thick, black cock and slapped her face with it several times. Finally he pressed it against her lips. "Open your white whore mouth," he ordered. She opened her mouth to give him access.

He pushed his nine inch cock down her throat until she gagged. Withdrawing, he hardly let her have a chance to breathe when he assaulted her throat with his cock again. Tony face-fucked her for almost ten minutes, grabbing her behind the head and forcing his entire cock down her throat. Alisa managed not to throw up but throat slime ran out of her mouth, down her chin and coated her bare tits. Finally he erupted, filling her mouth with his cum. She swallowed. All during her ordeal Alisa heard the others shouting encouragement for Tony and insults at her. She knew the others were waiting their turn.

When Tony moved away all hell broke loose. Alisa heard someone shout, "let's get the white cunt." Two, sometimes three, of the five gang members used her body at the same time while the young women and the boys watched. They fucked her in the mouth, cunt and ass. They put their dicks between her big tits and came on her face. Cocks which had just cum in her rectum were given to her to suck hard again. They punched, pinched and slapped every part of her body. Her nipples were pulled and twisted hard. They each fucked her at least three times. She was sexually, physically and verbally abused by them for well over an hour.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.